Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Drop any suggestions you have!

Go down 
+4
Naru
bar20
ctown28
Nikita
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder
Nikita

Female Posts : 3778

Drop any suggestions you have! Empty
PostSubject: Drop any suggestions you have!   Drop any suggestions you have! EmptyFri Aug 05, 2011 4:24 pm

in here!
Back to top Go down
https://bbjunkies.forumotion.com
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

PostSubject: Re: Drop any suggestions you have!   Drop any suggestions you have! EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 4:16 pm

I suggest a chatroom or a shoutout box be put on the forum. I have no idea how to do it or if its even possible but a chatroom could be cool!
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder
Nikita

PostSubject: Re: Drop any suggestions you have!   Drop any suggestions you have! EmptySat Aug 06, 2011 5:08 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I suggest a chatroom or a shoutout box be put on the forum. I have no idea how to do it or if its even possible but a chatroom could be cool!

I thought about that CT - and I may do it at some point - but right now, it will detract BB junkies from leaving posts - and everything in a chat box moves so quickly, that not many people can follow - and a lot of info gets lost. While in forums, a fan can always go back and read/check what they might have missed.

But - it will be considered Smile
Back to top Go down
bar20
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
bar20

Male Posts : 254

PostSubject: Don't allow guests in here!   Drop any suggestions you have! EmptySun Aug 07, 2011 5:37 pm

or this is what you get:

Subject: Re: Jeff got... Today at 8:21 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"you know what.. forget I just posted that about Jeff and the $25K. I just posted what Kalia said.. and i get the "so what?" " Did you have to pay their money?".. fuck you NYC bubbles. Every posts gets personal with you. You must have mommy neglect issues or something. I was kind of feeling things out here to see if this forum would be a good one. I seem to only get sacrastic and snarky replys to any of my posts. This blows. I can see all there are here is a bunch of hens waiting to jump on any one that posts a topic.. Forget it! I'm done. Have fun.. cluck cluck".

I think everybody needs to be registered! It's bad enough to have to read profanity but having someone calling out someone else goes way beyond what were the intentions of this board. May I suggest you go back and delete the "Guest" posts. I don't think you want to have what CBS had on their board last year which was probably one of the reasons they didn't bring it back this year.

Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
Naru

Female Posts : 7440

PostSubject: Re: Drop any suggestions you have!   Drop any suggestions you have! EmptyMon Aug 08, 2011 3:08 am

I have to admite...embaressed to do so but oh well...I thought someone had regestured as Guest...I went looking for them to give them a warning about the adatude they were dealing. Only to realize there is no one regestered as a Guest....well DUH!

I also suggest making it so if someone wants to post a comment here they have to be a regestered poster to do so. It would be nice to have the info to hunt them down...lol
Back to top Go down
Ginger_46
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!
Ginger_46

Female Posts : 533

PostSubject: Re: Drop any suggestions you have!   Drop any suggestions you have! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:40 am

The new pictures are Grrreat!!! Love the way the ones that were voted out are at the end.... not all over the place. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder
Nikita

PostSubject: Re: Drop any suggestions you have!   Drop any suggestions you have! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:08 am

bar20 wrote:
or this is what you get:

Subject: Re: Jeff got... Today at 8:21 am

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"you know what.. forget I just posted that about Jeff and the $25K. I just posted what Kalia said.. and i get the "so what?" " Did you have to pay their money?".. fuck you NYC bubbles. Every posts gets personal with you. You must have mommy neglect issues or something. I was kind of feeling things out here to see if this forum would be a good one. I seem to only get sacrastic and snarky replys to any of my posts. This blows. I can see all there are here is a bunch of hens waiting to jump on any one that posts a topic.. Forget it! I'm done. Have fun.. cluck cluck".

I think everybody needs to be registered! It's bad enough to have to read profanity but having someone calling out someone else goes way beyond what were the intentions of this board. May I suggest you go back and delete the "Guest" posts. I don't think you want to have what CBS had on their board last year which was probably one of the reasons they didn't bring it back this year.

Bar - that wasn't a "GUEST" who wrote that - it was a REGISTERED USER by the name of "Zipper775" - his comments are now showing "Guest", because he closed his account here.

I have the forum set to "Guests can only read" threads - they have no authority to comment in threads, polls etc.
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder
Nikita

PostSubject: Re: Drop any suggestions you have!   Drop any suggestions you have! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:10 am

Naru wrote:
I have to admite...embaressed to do so but oh well...I thought someone had regestured as Guest...I went looking for them to give them a warning about the adatude they were dealing. Only to realize there is no one regestered as a Guest....well DUH!

I also suggest making it so if someone wants to post a comment here they have to be a regestered poster to do so. It would be nice to have the info to hunt them down...lol

Naru - that was zipper775 - he closed his account here and therefore his posts automatically show "Guest" now ... (you can see it was him, from the quotes in the other posters reply posts!).

P.S. Zipper775 can be found over at the CBS boards! LOL
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder
Nikita

PostSubject: Re: Drop any suggestions you have!   Drop any suggestions you have! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:10 am

Ginger_46 wrote:
The new pictures are Grrreat!!! Love the way the ones that were voted out are at the end.... not all over the place. Thanks

Thanks Ginger! Smile
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
Naru

PostSubject: Re: Drop any suggestions you have!   Drop any suggestions you have! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:12 am

Nikita wrote:
Naru wrote:

Naru - that was zipper775 - he closed his account here and therefore his posts automatically show "Guest" now ... (you can see it was him, from the quotes in the other posters reply posts!).

ARG!
Back to top Go down
Ginger_46
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!
Ginger_46

PostSubject: Re: Drop any suggestions you have!   Drop any suggestions you have! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:27 am

One of the boards I used to go to for another tv show had it setup where if you closed your account, all of their old posts showed as "deleted member"... I don't know if this helps, but it would stop the "guest" thing from happening.
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
Naru

PostSubject: Re: Drop any suggestions you have!   Drop any suggestions you have! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 11:28 am

Ginger_46 wrote:
One of the boards I used to go to for another tv show had it setup where if you closed your account, all of their old posts showed as "deleted member"... I don't know if this helps, but it would stop the "guest" thing from happening.

It's been delt with so now we can all just enjoy ourselfs Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Drop any suggestions you have!   Drop any suggestions you have! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:30 pm

Nikita wrote:

Lets send someone over there on a recon mission to torment him! ;-)
Back to top Go down
Ginger_46
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!
Ginger_46

PostSubject: Re: Drop any suggestions you have!   Drop any suggestions you have! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:37 pm

I wouldn't waste my time on that site... I just went over there to post about this site and the site is slow as hell..... I don't have time to wait for each page to load.... They are just mad because they couldn't bully us into going to facebook to post.... Once they saw that we have this site, they unblocked the old forum.... Just my opinion....
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
Naru

PostSubject: Re: Drop any suggestions you have!   Drop any suggestions you have! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 1:38 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Nikita wrote:

Show tollerance, respect, and the world will do the same in kind to you. We are not, Nor will we, become bullies. He is allowed his opion and he is also allowed to take his views elsewhere. He isn't bad mouthing us (at least to my knowlege he isn't) and even if he does. Responding is what he wants. I do not want him telling people that if they come here they will be bullied because that...that would really piss me and Lady N. off. No one wants that.
So for now...leave it be. We are happy here, and now we can be happer.....ok?...good.
Now get your ass out of here and into the general topics forum...I'm board and need people to play with me.........lol
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Drop any suggestions you have!   Drop any suggestions you have! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:32 pm

Naru wrote:
Now get your ass out of here and into the general topics forum...I'm board and need people to play with me.........lol

Yes maam! bounce
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder
Nikita

PostSubject: Re: Drop any suggestions you have!   Drop any suggestions you have! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 2:49 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Nikita wrote:

Ummmmmmmm ... OK - I did have some fun over there earlier this morning - with him! haha! Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

NO ONE calls the BB Junkies ... clack clack HENS! Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
Naru

PostSubject: Re: Drop any suggestions you have!   Drop any suggestions you have! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 5:59 pm

Do I need to go and do damage control?....lol
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder
Nikita

PostSubject: Re: Drop any suggestions you have!   Drop any suggestions you have! EmptyTue Aug 09, 2011 9:35 pm

Naru wrote:
Do I need to go and do damage control?....lol

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

YOU? You go do damage control????? Hang on ...

Drop any suggestions you have! 3573983318 Drop any suggestions you have! 3573983318 Drop any suggestions you have! 3573983318 Drop any suggestions you have! 3573983318 Drop any suggestions you have! 3573983318 Drop any suggestions you have! 3573983318 Drop any suggestions you have! 3573983318 Drop any suggestions you have! 3573983318 Drop any suggestions you have! 3573983318 Drop any suggestions you have! 3573983318 Drop any suggestions you have! 3573983318 Drop any suggestions you have! 3573983318 Drop any suggestions you have! 3573983318 Drop any suggestions you have! 3573983318 Drop any suggestions you have! 3573983318

OK Naru - NOW, you can go do some MORE damage! ahahahaha!
Back to top Go down
Daisoo
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
Daisoo

Female Posts : 301

PostSubject: Re: Drop any suggestions you have!   Drop any suggestions you have! EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:13 pm

Hello!

Can we add "Dancing with the Stars" as a section for reality shows? Pretty please? Cool

Thank-you!
Back to top Go down
Nikita
Admin - Founder
Admin - Founder
Nikita

PostSubject: Re: Drop any suggestions you have!   Drop any suggestions you have! EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 5:58 pm

Daisoo wrote:
Hello!

Can we add "Dancing with the Stars" as a section for reality shows? Pretty please? Drop any suggestions you have! 351549032

Thank-you!

OK! Here you go: https://bbjunkies.forumotion.com/f5-dancing-with-the-stars-general-comments
Back to top Go down
bondgirl43
V.I.P. Thread Hog
bondgirl43

Female Posts : 1154

PostSubject: Re: Drop any suggestions you have!   Drop any suggestions you have! EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 8:44 pm

I can't find the chat box!??
Back to top Go down
Daisoo
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
BB ULTRA Super Junkie
Daisoo

Female Posts : 301

PostSubject: Re: Drop any suggestions you have!   Drop any suggestions you have! EmptySun Sep 18, 2011 10:40 pm

Nikita wrote:
Daisoo wrote:
Hello!

Can we add "Dancing with the Stars" as a section for reality shows? Pretty please? Drop any suggestions you have! 351549032

Thank-you!

OK! Here you go: https://bbjunkies.forumotion.com/f5-dancing-with-the-stars-general-comments

Thank-you Nikita!!!! Cheers! :(luv):
Back to top Go down
Naru
MOD Goddess
MOD Goddess
Naru

PostSubject: Re: Drop any suggestions you have!   Drop any suggestions you have! EmptyMon Sep 19, 2011 12:05 am

bondgirl43 wrote:

I can't find the chat box!??

The chat box is located on the main page at the very bottom. Remember you have to click the log on in order to talk there. Just in case you don't know where the main page is....the link below will help you....lol

https://bbjunkies.forumotion.com/
Back to top Go down
mk_philly
V.I.P. Thread Hog
mk_philly

Male Posts : 1228

PostSubject: Re: Drop any suggestions you have!   Drop any suggestions you have! EmptySat Sep 24, 2011 7:34 pm

Since all these new sections are being added, why not one for sitcoms? We can have our own Comedy Central (as the section name). Who doesn't love sitcoms?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Drop any suggestions you have!   Drop any suggestions you have! Empty

Back to top Go down

Drop any suggestions you have!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Frequently Asked Questions & Suggestions :: Member Questions & Suggestions :: Member Questions & Suggestions-
Jump to: