Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Evel Dick Explains why he left BB13

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mk_philly
V.I.P. Thread Hog
mk_philly

Male Posts : 1228

Evel Dick Explains why he left BB13 Empty
PostSubject: Evel Dick Explains why he left BB13   Evel Dick Explains why he left BB13 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 12:41 pm

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Explains why he left BB13   Evel Dick Explains why he left BB13 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 4:25 pm

mk_philly wrote:
http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2014/10/big-brother-13-dick-hiv-positive/

wow.

I'm not sure if I believe this. Seems like a publicity stunt. Why keep quiet all this time and then divulge it suddenly on another reality show if it isn't to try and get ratings for said show?
Back to top Go down
mk_philly
V.I.P. Thread Hog
mk_philly

Male Posts : 1228

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Explains why he left BB13   Evel Dick Explains why he left BB13 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 6:29 pm

ctown28 wrote:
mk_philly wrote:
http://www.realityblurred.com/realitytv/2014/10/big-brother-13-dick-hiv-positive/

wow.

I'm not sure if I believe this.  Seems like a publicity stunt.  Why keep quiet all this time and then divulge it suddenly on another reality show if it isn't to try and get ratings for said show?

Shelby Barlow ‏@ShelbyMBarlow
@EvelDick what made you decide to make it public?

EvelDick ‏@EvelDick
@ShelbyMBarlow was the right time for me. Tired of living in the shadows feeling like a pariah

It takes time, which I know is true. Some people let it eat them up inside, but hold it in. Others are able to come out and speak about it. 3 years isn't that long, especially with this kind of disease. Its not something you can flat out and say so candidly. I would suggest actually watch the video of it and see for yourself, reading text about it can only tell you so much.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 13649

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Explains why he left BB13   Evel Dick Explains why he left BB13 EmptyWed Oct 01, 2014 10:56 pm

mk_philly wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
mk_philly wrote:

wow.

I'm not sure if I believe this.  Seems like a publicity stunt.  Why keep quiet all this time and then divulge it suddenly on another reality show if it isn't to try and get ratings for said show?

Shelby Barlow ‏@ShelbyMBarlow
@EvelDick what made you decide to make it public?

EvelDick ‏@EvelDick
@ShelbyMBarlow was the right time for me. Tired of living in the shadows feeling like a pariah

It takes time, which I know is true. Some people let it eat them up inside, but hold it in. Others are able to come out and speak about it. 3 years isn't that long, especially with this kind of disease. Its not something you can flat out and say so candidly. I would suggest actually watch the video of it and see for yourself, reading text about it can only tell you so much.

I may eventually watch it. I may be wrong about it. It's just that everything seems to fall right into place. He talks about how CBS made him leave, they wouldn't let him on the Talk with Julie Chen to talk about it once he decided to go public and yet he still promotes the show.

Then there is the whole incident he had about 6 months ago with when he was supposedly hit by a car in Ireland.

Evel Dick is not the great character everyone makes him out to be, he is as much of an attention whore as many of the former hg's.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
KeenLizzy

Female Posts : 2332

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Explains why he left BB13   Evel Dick Explains why he left BB13 EmptyWed Oct 29, 2014 5:22 am

Thanks for posting that MK! I am not the biggest fan of Dick's. TeeHee I actually cringed when I found out he was going to be on BB again! However when it comes to this,  I do believe him. Not sure what exactly happened with the whole Ireland thing because that was weird, but with this.... I mean seriously who would lie about this? And if someone found out he was lying, it'd be worse for him.

I think with this type of disease it's hard for people to admit. There have been two contestants on Project Runway who were HIV positive for years and never told anyone, not even their parents or loved ones yet they revealed it on the show. To them, it felt like the right time.

I think now was probably the right time for Dick. Sure it might give him more publicity, but I mean it's not like he'll be on that show regularly. Don't they appear just once, like in Wife Swap? confused
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Evel Dick Explains why he left BB13   Evel Dick Explains why he left BB13 Empty

Back to top Go down

Evel Dick Explains why he left BB13
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother Alumni :: Big Brother Alumni General Discussion-
Jump to: