HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Tonights Episode

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11013
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Tonights Episode   Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:47 am

Are these people stupid, Both James and Mark tell Shannon that she is a threat. You don't tell that to the HoH.

Metta wants to go home because he misses his family? This is complete Bullshit, it hasn't even been a week. He's a former NBA player and has had road trips that last longer than he's been there.

I still think the whole political thing was CBS taking a shot at Trump. Granted, it does add to the story, but was way overplayed. Hopefully it's the last we see of it. But on that note, I'd like to pint out, that all the Anti-Trump people absolutely loved it after they bitched and moaned about her being cast. Its fucking stupid.

I'm glad the swag bag twist is over. Stupid to begin with. Turns out it actually helps Shannon as now she can play in next HoH. Although it may not be a good idea for her to win again.
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!
avatar

Male Posts : 795
Join date : 2011-07-07
Location : NY

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Episode   Fri Feb 09, 2018 11:06 am

ctown28 wrote:
Are these people stupid, Both James and Mark tell Shannon that she is a threat.  You don't tell that to the HoH.

Metta wants to go home because he misses his family? This is complete Bullshit, it hasn't even been a week.  He's a former NBA player and has had road trips that last longer than he's been there.

I still think the whole political thing was CBS taking a shot at Trump.  Granted, it does add to the story, but was way overplayed.  Hopefully it's the last we see of it.  But on that note, I'd like to pint out, that all the Anti-Trump people absolutely loved it after they bitched and moaned about her being cast.  Its fucking stupid.

I'm glad the swag bag twist is over.  Stupid to begin with.  Turns out it actually helps Shannon as now she can play in next HoH.  Although it may not be a good idea for her to win again.


I don't watch BB to hear all the Anti Trump BS ....
We all know Omarosa wants to feather her nest ....

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8804
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Episode   Fri Feb 09, 2018 12:17 pm

I knew the minute they cast Omarosa on the show what was going to happen. Well, I wasn't sure if she would dish against Trump or in favor of him, but I knew it would be her premise for sure, and I have no interest in listening to it either way. I don't like her having a platform of any kind regardless. If you are hoping this will be the end of it, I think you are kidding yourself.

I do agree the recast thing was completely stupid, but I have a feeling they have something in their back pocket to use in its place instead of just letting them play the game.

Ctown, are you sure Shannon gets to play in the HOH? She was so nervous the other night on BBAD saying that her alliance had better come through for her in the HOH or she would be in trouble, so that led me to believe that maybe she can't compete. That is an important detail especially considering she is now trying to flip the vote to keep James and they are supposedly going to target Keisha.

I also agree that Metta wanting to leave because he misses his family is ridiculous. Myself, I think he feels too far out of his element in that house rather than missing his family. I think the constant cameras as well as most of the cast are the big reasons he wants out.

I hope this vote flip happens because it will stir GAME related things up a bit more. Not that I am a fan of James (and it was incredibly stupid for him to tell Shannon she was a threat), but I think he will bring more to the game than Chuck does.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8804
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Episode   Mon Feb 12, 2018 12:41 am

I'm not sure why I would think it would be different on celebrity BB, but production really cleaned up things with the edit. They didn't show one instance of Oma and Keisha playing the race card. This IS part of the storyline. Even though the nom ceremony was not on the feeds, I am sure when Oma interrupted the Ross while he was talking and kept saying they understand what is going on and such there was more than likely another comment about it. The shock and dismay on Ross' face at that point was too much for it just being what she was shown to have said. It is not that I WANT to see the racial crap on BB, but when it is a part of the storyline they really should show it. But that being said, maybe the racial crap will go by the wayside and we won't hear anymore about it.

Also, that supposed asthma attack of Oma's was such a fake. I don't have asthma, but I have been around a number of people who do. When they are having an attack, the first thing they do is reach for AND USE their inhaler. She walked over to her jacket and pulled out the inhaler, but didn't use it. They showed her walk directly to the SR door asking for a medic and she didn't use it then either. On her way in she said she thought she needed a nebulizer and her talking was not even breathless at that point. I suppose they could have edited it out if she used it on her way into the house, but like I said, everyone I have ever known to be in that situation would have grabbed that inhaler and used it IMMEDIATELY instead of walking into the house first. And then when she is back and in the DR and that fake cough? Gimme a break. It was just as I thought, she was made to look like a fool thinking she picked the weakest person to compete against just after going off on Shannon.

I did enjoy it when Shannon basically outed Oma for being the one who told her that Keisha had a conversation with Chuck, which is probably why Keisha told Metta and Ross later that she found out who sold her out.

Shannon had no choice but to reveal that her and Oma were working together to take that power away from Oma. But, she should have worded in a way that Oma came to her to work together and she agreed only because she wanted the all girls alliance initially along with Ross, so it worked for everyone. She should have stressed that her allegiance was to the ENTIRE group, not to Oma.

I think it is funny that the various groups are talking about Shannon and James having a final 2 because their talks and what will probably soon be actions will basically throw them together and those are 2 who could easily roll through this with vetoes and HOH's. Shannon is making so many mistakes with her game, but she is smart enough game wise to weather some of them, IF she can reel it in a bit. One thing that was a big misstep was not telling Ross that she made sure James threw the HOH comp to him because she is not sure she can trust him like she can Ross. This would have put him a little closer to her.

Lastly, Ross is screwing himself with his various alliances. He is a fan of the game and should know better. It might be okay if he weren't giving up so much information to each and every one of them, because that is probably what will come back to bite him.

Lastly, Metta is losing his mind. He is a complete moron. I thought some of it was an act, but now I really think he is just plain ignorant and not just about the game itself.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11013
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Episode   Mon Feb 12, 2018 3:06 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I'm not sure why I would think it would be different on celebrity BB, but production really cleaned up things with the edit.  They didn't show one instance of Oma and Keisha playing the race card.  This IS part of the storyline.  Even though the nom ceremony was not on the feeds, I am sure when Oma interrupted the Ross while he was talking and kept saying they understand what is going on and such there was more than likely another comment about it.  The shock and dismay on Ross' face at that point was too much for it just being what she was shown to have said.  It is not that I WANT to see the racial crap on BB, but when it is a part of the storyline they really should show it.  But that being said, maybe the racial crap will go by the wayside and we won't hear anymore about it.

Also, that supposed asthma attack of Oma's was such a fake.  I don't have asthma, but I have been around a number of people who do.  When they are having an attack, the first thing they do is reach for AND USE their inhaler.  She walked over to her jacket and pulled out the inhaler, but didn't use it.  They showed her walk directly to the SR door asking for a medic and she didn't use it then either.  On her way in she said she thought she needed a nebulizer and her talking was not even breathless at that point.  I suppose they could have edited it out if she used it on her way into the house, but like I said, everyone I have ever known to be in that situation would have grabbed that inhaler and used it IMMEDIATELY instead of walking into the house first.  And then when she is back and in the DR and that fake cough?  Gimme a break.  It was just as I thought, she was made to look like a fool thinking she picked the weakest person to compete against just after going off on Shannon.

I did enjoy it when Shannon basically outed Oma for being the one who told her that Keisha had a conversation with Chuck, which is probably why Keisha told Metta and Ross later that she found out who sold her out.  

Shannon had no choice but to reveal that her and Oma were working together to take that power away from Oma.  But, she should have worded in a way that Oma came to her to work together and she agreed only because she wanted the all girls alliance initially along with Ross, so it worked for everyone.  She should have stressed that her allegiance was to the ENTIRE group, not to Oma.

I think it is funny that the various groups are talking about Shannon and James having a final 2 because their talks and what will probably soon be actions will basically throw them together and those are 2 who could easily roll through this with vetoes and HOH's.  Shannon is making so many mistakes with her game, but she is smart enough game wise to weather some of them, IF she can reel it in a bit.  One thing that was a big misstep was not telling Ross that she made sure James threw the HOH comp to him because she is not sure she can trust him like she can Ross.  This would have put him a little closer to her.

Lastly, Ross is screwing himself with his various alliances.  He is a fan of the game and should know better.  It might be okay if he weren't giving up so much information to each and every one of them, because that is probably what will come back to bite him.

Lastly, Metta is losing his mind.  He is a complete moron.  I thought some of it was an act, but now I really think he is just plain ignorant and not just about the game itself.

I agree with everything you say here. Not to mention, since when does an asthma attack require an overnight hospital stay? It doesn't, she just wanted a night out of the house, and you know she wasn't sequestered that entire time either. Not that it really matter since the cat is out of the bag.

I agree it's time for Shannon to slow things down a bit. Shes a good player but is playing too hard right now. And she certainly should've told Ross she talked James into throwing that last round. She has no idea that she may be a back door target. Tonight will be interesting. I have to work until 10:00 but will likely follow the live tweets to stay caught up and then watch when I get home
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8804
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Episode   Thu Feb 22, 2018 3:02 pm

These episodes get more ridiculous all the time. First of all, what the hell was that part with James and Mark with James singing in the background while Mark was working out? The only thing I can figure out is that they needed to find a way to allow James to sing on the show, but what a waste of time.

Then the Oma white house statement of the week about riding on Air Force One and calling people to show off, then bitching because she had to pay for her own food just lame.

Now to the game, Oma talks about other people not looking at the big picture and playing the game the right way, taking out the personal and just using strategy. But then she caves in and uses her HOH to send Metta home, someone who knew nothing about the game, was not targeting her even if he DID win something and would more than likely evict himself anyway. She could have put up Marissa when Ross came off the block and if Ross used the veto to remove Marissa he would be REALLY exposed about his loyalties. She gave her word to Mark and James, so the next person up would have been Ari and Brandi would have gone home. This would give her an opening to pull Ari over because she could tell Ari the only reason she went on the block was because of Ross and Oma had to keep her word which seems to be very important to Ari. I suppose she could be thinking it gives her Metta's vote at the end if she gets there, but it was just stupid game play.

Then when they showed Oma's DR session about the HOH comp where she said "it hit me, they have a final 2" like it was some big puzzle she had just completed. Wow Oma, you are the smartest person in the house!

I did enjoy them showing just how socially inept and stupid Brandi is though. Sure she knew she was going on the block, but what the hell was the point of that entire conversation other than make her an even bigger target.

And now a word about Marissa. I have been trying to figure out her strategy with some of the things she does and I think I finally figured out that she is playing for votes of the girls as they are evicted using her DR sessions that they will all see BEFORE they vote, which actually is pretty smart. They get evicted and go home and watch her say "I have to protect my girls.......I don't want to work with the boys.......etc., then they will think she ALWAYS had their back. But she is also shooting herself in the foot as far as the moves coming up. She is making herself look shady on that end by hedging on making deals when they are obvious, trying too hard to keep someone like Brandi in the house when it is clear that Mark and James don't want any part of saving Brandi, especially since she is part of a pair and Oma is not.

I did kind of like Mark's nomination speech because he was diplomatic, but I think his message came through loud and clear as to the target for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11013
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Episode   Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:54 pm

Marissa's biggest problem is that she never shuts up. That is bound to get her in trouble by having an opinion on every little thing. There was even some drama where Brandi got into it with her because Marissa didn't stick up for her when James was bad mouthing her in the bathroom.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8804
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Episode   Thu Feb 22, 2018 5:23 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Marissa's biggest problem is that she never shuts up.  That is bound to get her in trouble by having an opinion on every little thing.  There was even some drama where Brandi got into it with her because Marissa didn't stick up for her when James was bad mouthing her in the bathroom.

I watched that situation happen. Brandi had been vomiting at the mouth all night (in between sucking down wine) and everyone had really had enough. For once James pretty much put her in her place when she started in on him. He was pretty diplomatic about it, but he really did let her know that he is tired of her bitter bullying behavior and will be glad to see her go. After he walked away, she continued to bitch about James and saying he treats people bad and such, but Mark spoke up for him and said that James is a gentleman and she would be hard pressed to find anyone in the house who thinks otherwise besides her.

Later in the bathroom he was talking about it to Mark and Marissa and Marissa committed the horrible sin of telling James she did not blame him for finally saying something to her instead of turning tail and walking away. Brandi felt that Marissa should have defended Brandi instead of agreeing with James. She tried to tell Brandi that she was agreeing with him that he has the right to say something instead of feeling like he always has to walk away and say nothing. So Marissa was on the right side of that one, but then she had to run around and tell everyone else about it and bitch about Brandi. Then she turns around and is trying like hell to save Brandi at the same time knowing how she will turn on anyone at the drop of a hat! It just makes no sense.

I agree with you that her mouth will get her into trouble, more so because she sticks her nose in, gives a "popular opinion" to one group and then changes it for the next group. At some point she is going to get caught up in some of that.

Ross is playing well, but he needs to get smart pretty quick and realize that going to the end with Marissa could very easily land him in second place. He can't take out Marissa, but James and Mark can and WILL do it if the situation arises. Ari and Oma are not going to do that for him.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8804
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Episode   Sat Feb 24, 2018 1:07 am

I thought the episode tonight was way too drawn out. It just seemed to drag on and on, but yet didn't show other information that I thought was more relevant to show. For instance, when Brandi said after the veto that she had a powerful weapon, her mouth, to save herself. She did try to start more trouble by kind of "outing" Ross about their final 2 deal. They could have shown that AND also Ross talking behind closed doors that he would have stayed true to Brandi, but her behavior made that completely impossible to do. Instead they just left it hanging.

I also hated it when they showed Oma in the DR saying that she was basically going to throw that action figure veto when we know that is a crock of shit. She actually thought she might be a replacement nominee, so you can bet she actually wanted to win that comp, she just sucked at it and production gave her cover by allowing her to make that DR session after the fact saying she was throwing it. We are not THAT stupid and neither is she.

I do believe that Ross and Oma both made a HUGE mistake getting rid of James. They have 3 days until the finale with 5 people in the house. They have been speculating about how it would play out and all of them came the realization that there probably would not be any BIG endurance comp or anything, so getting rid of James because he could win all the way to the end was just a dumb consideration. And even if he did, he has to sit next to someone. Either of them win hands down against him at the end. Against each other, it could actually go either way. They will ALL lose against Ari, and Marissa will more than likely beat any of them (except Ari) as well. So they keep 2 players in the house who are more likely to win against them and get rid of the 1 player who can't beat anyone. Where is the logic in that?

Oma could have easily went to Mark and James and said if she puts up Ari, she wants Marissa gone. She could have also secured herself in the next eviction if either of those guys win HOH. Both of them have kept their word to this point, so why would they not keep it now? As it stands she really has nobody on her side except possibly Ari, the one person she has no hope to beat.

Ross also should have seen the writing on the wall and just told Marissa that he can't beat her in the end and has to play to win. He could have cemented his deal with the boys that if Marissa goes home, Oma or Ari are next. Sure he could get cut by those guys at the end, but does he really think Oma and Ari won't do the same? He betrayed Brandi, so Ari is not keeping him around to the end. Oma knows she has a harder time beating him than she would Mark or James, so why the hell would she NOT send him packing at the first chance. Personally I think both of them just made a $250,000 mistake unless of course they are actually the final 2 at the end of the game.

In any event, at this point I would probably vote for Ross to win if I were a jury member, but on a personal level I would rather see Mark or Ari win it because they are a bit more likable for my taste.

Oh, am I "voted" for Shannon for the favorite player because I thought James would still be in the house, but I would kind of like to see James win it (he won't of course) only to see Brandi and Oma seething that he did. Of course they will probably hate it if Shannon wins too.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11013
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Episode   Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:11 pm

I disagree. This was the time to get James out. Actually, they should've gotten him out week 1 but Shannon talked them all out of it. There is not a single person left in the house that Marissa beats, she is the person to take to the end. Would've made no sense to get rid of her. I do agree that Ari wins against anyone,so unless she pulls off final HoH, she needs to go.

Ross has won the HoH and it will be shown on tonights episode. So this will be interesting. It would make sense to put Oma and Ari up with Mark as the secondary option should Oma or Ari win the veto.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8804
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Episode   Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:18 pm

At this point, the person to take the finals is Mark. The only vote he gets is James (and maybe Chuck). I would not take Marissa to the end because remember she has been playing it up with her DR sessions that she "has to save her girls" at every turn and there are conversations to back it up. Sure she made other deals, but it was usually to save Ross in some way. She stayed pretty loyal and even when she was supposed to be aligned with James, she was still on board for him to go at any time. Brandi might see that as being more loyal than Ross because she didn't have a strong deal with Marissa that was not honored the way she did with Ross. You also have to remember the whole "a girl has to win" mentality of so many in the group. I truly believe Marissa wins against any of the remaining people except Ari.

Apparently Ross and Mark made a deal during the HOH comp where Mark agreed to give it to Ross. Ross said the deal was that Mark would not go on the block, Mark would use the veto on Ari if he wins it and he would agree to vote out Oma. Now if Mark made that deal he is a moron. Securing his safety should have been the ONLY thing in the deal. Otherwise, he is giving up HOH and getting safety, but he is giving away any power to make any deals if he wins veto as well as for his vote. Ross told Ari that was the deal but I wonder if he was just trying to make her feel better. Another bad aspect of that deal is that Marissa could easily win the veto and take Ari off the block so Mark would go up by default.

If the other parts of that deal are not in place, if I were Mark I would do the following:

If he wins veto, make a deal with Oma that if he takes her off the block she will take him to the end if she wins HOH and the 2 of them vote out Ari because she beats everyone in the end hands down. And make her promise the deal on the bible to be sure she won't go back on it.

If Ari wins veto and comes off the block (or if Ross wins and takes her off), talk to Ari and point out to her that he has never went back on his word in the house, but all the others have. Point out that Marissa and Ross will take each other no matter what. Then tell Oma that if they save her, she has to agree that she will not take Ross to the end because he has went back on his word with all of them at some point and should not get to win the game.

If Marissa wins veto, I think Ross will make her leave the noms the same because he doesn't want to break yet another word with Mark and put him up, so I don't think Mark is going to end up on the block at all.

If Oma wins veto, Mark should make the deal that he will vote with her to take the choice out of Ross' hands (tie vote) and then they will take each other to the end of the game.

Like I said, there is no way that Mark wins this game against anyone, so he would be the choice to take by anyone remaining in the game, and I believe he would be Oma's only possible chance of winning at all.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11013
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Episode   Sat Feb 24, 2018 5:59 pm

chap5788 wrote:


If Oma wins veto, Mark should make the deal that he will vote with her to take the choice out of Ross' hands (tie vote) and then they will take each other to the end of the game.

This part doesn't work. If Oma wins veto, she comes down and Mark goes up. No way is Ross going to put Marissa up regardless of a deal he has with Mark.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8804
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Episode   Sat Feb 24, 2018 6:44 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:


If Oma wins veto, Mark should make the deal that he will vote with her to take the choice out of Ross' hands (tie vote) and then they will take each other to the end of the game.

This part doesn't work.  If Oma wins veto, she comes down and Mark goes up.  No way is Ross going to put Marissa up regardless of a deal he has with Mark.

They already discussed it. No matter who comes off the block Marissa goes up. This is why they told Ari she is 100% safe UNLESS Oma wins veto. They also don't want to chance keeping Oma and Ari in the house together because they believe each would take the other.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8804
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Tonights Episode   Sat Feb 24, 2018 11:59 pm

That episode was completely pointless. I never really enjoy these trip down memory lane episodes, but this one seemed longer than any I have seen before and told us basically nothing. I was surprised that they finally showed Oma play the race card with Shannon. Quite frankly I think this episode was to promote Oma's book and show Brandi's obsession with alcohol and how bitchy she was. I don't think production did Oma any favors though by highlighting Oma's dealing with Chuck because you know Brandi was glued to that episode tonight because that was a big bone of contention for both Brandi and Shannon.

Ross sure got a great edit. He was pretty much shown as a choir boy, like he never did anything underhanded, he never talked badly about anyone (especially his criticisms of Brandi with others). Ari was shafted by the edit because it made her look like she was just a princess walking around never really playing the game. She was actually in on many discussions which resulted in certain evictions and saw things that others missed.

But like I said, it was a waste of time. They could have easily cut that waaaaaayyyy down and show the entire HOH comp instead which would have had much more entertainment value.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Tonights Episode   

Back to top Go down
 
Tonights Episode
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Mai-Otome 0~S.ifr~ Episode 1: You'll Die If You Look Away
» Mai-Otome Episode 13: In the Crimson Sky...
» Mai-Otome Zwei Episode 4: Connecting Dreams
» Worst Episode Ever!
» Mai-Otome 0~S.ifr~ Episode 3: I Want to Live

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Celebrity Big Brother US :: Celebrity Big Brother US : SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: