Gross

Go down 
AuthorMessage
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11613

PostSubject: Gross   Tue Feb 13, 2018 8:59 am

Yes, time for another episode of dirty houseguests, celebrity version.

A few nights ago, on BBAD Marissa was called to the DR. We see her walk into the bathroom, open the door to the toilet, and jump back screaming as Brandi is in there. Anyhow, she waits for Brandi to exit. Brandi exits and walks right past the sinks (no need to wash up if you are a celebrity, I guess). Next Marissa goes in, takes care of business, exits, stops and peeks into the mirror and does not wash her pee pee hands. Ewwwwwww.......

How lovely, especially at night when they are outside chatting and fisting the community "coconut oil popcorn." Gross, pee pee hands.

Rant concluded.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Re: Gross   Tue Feb 13, 2018 12:54 pm

capricious1 wrote:

A few nights ago, on BBAD Marissa was called to the DR.  We see her walk into the bathroom, open the door to the toilet, and jump back screaming as Brandi is in there.  Anyhow, she waits for Brandi to exit.  Brandi exits and walks right past the sinks (no need to wash up if you are a celebrity, I guess).  Next Marissa goes in, takes care of business, exits, stops and peeks into the mirror and does not wash her pee pee hands. Ewwwwwww.......

How lovely, especially at night when they are outside chatting and fisting the community "coconut oil popcorn."   Gross, pee pee hands.

Rant concluded.  

This isn't reserved just for celebrities, we see it all the time during regular seasons
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11613

PostSubject: Re: Gross   Wed Feb 14, 2018 11:04 am

ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

A few nights ago, on BBAD Marissa was called to the DR.  We see her walk into the bathroom, open the door to the toilet, and jump back screaming as Brandi is in there.  Anyhow, she waits for Brandi to exit.  Brandi exits and walks right past the sinks (no need to wash up if you are a celebrity, I guess).  Next Marissa goes in, takes care of business, exits, stops and peeks into the mirror and does not wash her pee pee hands. Ewwwwwww.......

How lovely, especially at night when they are outside chatting and fisting the community "coconut oil popcorn."   Gross, pee pee hands.

Rant concluded.  

This isn't reserved just for celebrities, we see it all the time during regular seasons

I know, but it is so much fun when it the "beautiful" people!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Wembeley
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 1453

PostSubject: Re: Gross   Fri Feb 16, 2018 2:32 am

Yeah I was thinking the same with the popcorn. I would have gotten my own bowl. (I'm definitely going to try making my own coconut popcorn!)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gross   

Back to top Go down

Gross
Page 1 of 1