Live HoH

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11009

PostSubject: Live HoH   Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:00 am

Waiting for feeds to come back on. Too bad Shannon should gone. She’d be good at this one. I’m thinking it’s likely to be James or Mark for this one. Edge to James.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Live HoH   Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:13 am

Feeds up. Everyone hanging tough. I don’t expect Ross or Marissa to
last much longer. First three out will be on slop
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Live HoH   Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:28 am

This is a lame endurance cop. They get to sit down and the seats don’t even move
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Live HoH   Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:30 am

Meta is first to drop and will be a have not
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Live HoH   Sat Feb 17, 2018 12:38 am

Ross is next to drop
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Live HoH   Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:05 am

Marissa down and the final have not. Hopefully now they will start dropping. This is horrible.

Ari is pissed at Brandis rogue vote because that’s not being a team player
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Live HoH   Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:07 am

Correction, mark dropped before marissa and is final have not. I think it’s just slop though, no bad beds or cold showers
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Live HoH   Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:11 am

Brandi, James and omarosa left
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Live HoH   Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:26 am

Brandi down. James and Oma left
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Live HoH   Sat Feb 17, 2018 1:29 am

Omarosa wins. They made a deal and James won’t go up or be backdoored. I think she’s going back on that and he’s fucked
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8803

PostSubject: Re: Live HoH   Mon Feb 19, 2018 1:39 am

Obviously my comment is being made after nominations were done, but even after watching it play out and listening to the deal, I knew she would not go back on their deal because she said "on the word of God" and she is married to a pastor. I don't think even Oma would do something like that.

That being said, if she gets wind of James and Mark going behind her back to try to save Ross as they have been talking about, she might see it as justification to do so, but we will see.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Live HoH   Mon Feb 19, 2018 11:44 am

chap5788 wrote:
Obviously my comment is being made after nominations were done, but even after watching it play out and listening to the deal, I knew she would not go back on their deal because she said "on the word of God" and she is married to a pastor.  I don't think even Oma would do something like that.

That being said, if she gets wind of James and Mark going behind her back to try to save Ross as they have been talking about, she might see it as justification to do so, but we will see.

Everyone is talking about going behind her back to save Ross. Why can't anyone else see that he has deals with everyone in the house. Now is the time to get him out
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8803

PostSubject: Re: Live HoH   Mon Feb 19, 2018 2:30 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Obviously my comment is being made after nominations were done, but even after watching it play out and listening to the deal, I knew she would not go back on their deal because she said "on the word of God" and she is married to a pastor.  I don't think even Oma would do something like that.

Everyone is talking about going behind her back to save Ross.  Why can't anyone else see that he has deals with everyone in the house.  Now is the time to get him out

I have been wondering the same thing. For the life of me I can't figure out why the hell James keeps going back to Ross for deals and alliances because he has shit on him in some way EVERY SINGLE TIME. I think it was yesterday someone mentioned in a group of people that Ross has deals all over the house and Brandi's comment was "good for him" and she STILL trusts him and wants both of them to stay in the game! Now is when she should be trying to cast doubt on Ross, not defending him because he is on the block right next to her! Breaking up Ross and Marissa would be my number 1 goal if I were in the house right now because they have not waivered from each other and both know the game much better than anyone else in the house. And Marissa has shown she CAN win comps even when you think she has no chance to win.

At this point, I hope that Metta wins POV. He will probably think he can use it and put himself on the block as a replacement! On a live show there won't be much time to explain the situation to him, so who knows what he would do! Oma will be directing him not to use it, but if it is the spotlight one, he HAS to use it. He already agreed to a deal with Oma that he would vote out Ross, so will he reveal that to everyone and tell Ross he can't help him? If he uses it on Brandi, will Marissa go on the block in her place? She made a deal "on the word of God" with James not to put him up. She has a handshake deal with Mark that is safety this week for safety next week. She made a promise to Ari that she would not put her on the block at all. As far as I know she has not made any kind of deal with Marissa and she knows that Ross and Marissa need to be split up for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Live HoH   

Back to top Go down

Live HoH
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Celebrity Big Brother US :: Celebrity Big Brother US : SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: