Share | 

Next HOH comp?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8803

PostSubject: Next HOH comp?   Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:00 am

Some of the hg's were speculating on what the HOH comp might be and suggested it could be the slip n slide. Now of course I would be pissed to miss seeing that one on the live feeds, but with the season ending this weekend, it is really the only time for it to happen. I wish it had been the comp Monday night instead of the dumbed down wall comp that they did instead. But, I would still LOVE to see this cast have to do that comp. Oma is the outgoing HOH so she wouldn't compete (she would have opted out of it anyway, so that makes no difference). But watching Marissa, Brandi and Ross trying to do this comp would be HILARIOUS for sure. How quickly would they just give up and sit down to watch James, Mark and Ari battle for it.

It seems they have been trying to get the classic comps thrown into this season and slip n slide is one of the biggest classics, but I wonder if production would have the guts to actually subject these pampered hg's to such a grueling comp.

Any thoughts?
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11613

PostSubject: Re: Next HOH comp?   Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:41 am

chap5788 wrote:
Some of the hg's were speculating on what the HOH comp might be and suggested it could be the slip n slide.  Now of course I would be pissed to miss seeing that one on the live feeds, but with the season ending this weekend, it is really the only time for it to happen.  I wish it had been the comp Monday night instead of the dumbed down wall comp that they did instead.  But, I would still LOVE to see this cast have to do that comp.  Oma is the outgoing HOH so she wouldn't compete (she would have opted out of it anyway, so that makes no difference).  But watching Marissa, Brandi and Ross trying to do this comp would be HILARIOUS for sure.  How quickly would they just give up and sit down to watch James, Mark and Ari battle for it.  

It seems they have been trying to get the classic comps thrown into this season and slip n slide is one of the biggest classics, but I wonder if production would have the guts to actually subject these pampered hg's to such a grueling comp.  

Any thoughts?

YES! I would love to see the pampered hamsters do the slip and slide! Of course, it will probably not happen, can't let a celebrity twist an ankle!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8803

PostSubject: Re: Next HOH comp?   Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:58 am

capricious1 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Some of the hg's were speculating on what the HOH comp might be and suggested it could be the slip n slide.  Now of course I would be pissed to miss seeing that one on the live feeds, but with the season ending this weekend, it is really the only time for it to happen.  I wish it had been the comp Monday night instead of the dumbed down wall comp that they did instead.  But, I would still LOVE to see this cast have to do that comp.  Oma is the outgoing HOH so she wouldn't compete (she would have opted out of it anyway, so that makes no difference).  But watching Marissa, Brandi and Ross trying to do this comp would be HILARIOUS for sure.  How quickly would they just give up and sit down to watch James, Mark and Ari battle for it.  

Any thoughts?

YES! I would love to see the pampered hamsters do the slip and slide! Of course, it will probably not happen, can't let a celebrity twist an ankle!

They would probably just let them sit in a hospital bed and use some sort of video chat or something for them to continue to play the game. Cast their votes, talk with the HOH about noms, participate in a questions comp, etc. chuckle
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2280

PostSubject: Re: Next HOH comp?   Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:05 am

chap5788 wrote:
They would probably just let them sit in a hospital bed and use some sort of video chat or something for them to continue to play the game.  Cast their votes, talk with the HOH about noms, participate in a questions comp, etc.  chuckle

Like they did last season for Christmas??. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11613

PostSubject: Re: Next HOH comp?   Thu Feb 22, 2018 11:24 am

KeenLizzy wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
They would probably just let them sit in a hospital bed and use some sort of video chat or something for them to continue to play the game.  Cast their votes, talk with the HOH about noms, participate in a questions comp, etc.  chuckle

chuckle

Hi Lizzy!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2280

PostSubject: Re: Next HOH comp?   Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:34 am

capricious1 wrote:
KeenLizzy wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

chuckle

Hi Lizzy!

Hi Capri! Kissing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next HOH comp?   

Back to top Go down

Next HOH comp?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Celebrity Big Brother US :: Celebrity Big Brother US : SPOILERS IN HERE-