Share | 

Mark HOH

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Mark HOH   Tue Feb 20, 2018 1:50 pm

Still not exactly sure what the comp was, but I heard the hg's mention walking across a balance beam or something like that. Mark apparently wanted to give up at one point, but James told him not to quit. Then at the end James gave it to Mark. He said that he wanted Mark to see his family and such. Brandi immediately took exception to this and grilled Mark about it being a "plan" to keep the "younger, stronger guy" in for the next HOH. Mark said he thought James was genuine, but Brandi was bitching and whining about it being some grand plan, which is probably was a calculation, but she acts like anyone not in her group, like James and Mark, should just sit back and wait for their number to be called. Mark and James want Brandi out, but Ross and Marissa are pushing hard for Oma to go. Apparently Oma was planting seeds to Marissa about the rest of the group wanting her on the block to go home and stuff like that.

Last night before the HOH, James mentioned to Ross that going after Oma would be a waste right now because she has NOBODY. He told Ross that Brandi and Ari need to be broken up anyway, so they should move toward getting one of them out with James' preference being Brandi. Ross just said they would talk about it later, which is what he says when he doesn't agree with the situation.

If Mark goes after Oma, he is an idiot. He should tell her that even though people want her on the block, he is going to honor their deal from last week and not put her on the block. He should make sure that she knows that EVERYONE in the house is pushing for her to go on the block EXCEPT James. He doesn't have to offer a final 3 deal by any means, but maybe just get a deal for the next HOH that James won't put up Oma if she won't put up James or Mark.

Next he needs to decide which pair to target......Marissa/Ross or Brandi/Ari. Brandi is worthless in comps and is not really trusted by the rest of her group (although she did sit on that wall much longer than I thought she would), but still seems to hold a lot of power of manipulation over them. Ari would be a bit better in comps (although I think she got lucky in the golf comp), but really nothing to write home about in my opinion. Brandi would sell out Ari (or anyone else) in a heartbeat and Ari has lost a bit of trust in Brandi, but she still seems bonded to her for some reason.

Marissa and Ross are bonded tightly. That is a dangerous thing for sure. There is no wedge of distrust to put between them if the need arises so they DEFINITELY need to be split up.

I think he should start by talking to Ross WITHOUT Marissa in the room. Tell him that he can't put up Oma because he made a deal that if he didn't go on the block last week, he would not put her up this week. Stress that once he gives his word, it is golden and he won't go back on that no matter what. That shows he is a man of his word and he is loyal as well. Then he should tell Ross that it is obvious he has to break up a pair and the only ones left are Ross/Marissa and Brandi/Ari. Also point out to Ross that he (Mark) and James have tried a number of times to work as a group with him and Marissa, but they either don't commit to it (like Marissa saying she had to think about it last week even when Ross' safety was on the line) or they just go back to the other group and leave them hanging, so he is torn on whether they can work together moving forward. I would make him give his word strongly without any uncertainties that Mark or James will not go on the block if he wins the next HOH because I think Ross will feel bound by that.

Then he should talk to Marissa and basically do the same thing, tell her about not putting up Oma and he has to break up pairs at this point. Ross and Marissa are a strong pair and he would rather work with them, but since Marissa was hedging last week about working with them to save Ross, then he is not sure SHE actually wants to work with HIM. Push to get a commitment from her.

He could also just go with the path of least resistance and just put up Ari and Brandi stating that Ari and Brandi are a pair and THEY put him on the block and leave it there. Then he can see what happens with veto as to whether or not there is a backdoor option available. There are only 4 votes for this eviction and he can easily have James and Oma vote the way he wants and break then break the tie to send anyone he wants home.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Re: Mark HOH   Tue Feb 20, 2018 3:58 pm

I think Brandi and Ari is the way to go initially. If Marissa or Ross win veto and take one of them down, the other of their pair goes up. James and MArk have been hesitant to team up with Oma at this point, which I think is a mistake. You team up with her, then after this eviction the house is evenly split down the middle. Of course this week will be a double so after the second one, they could have their work cut out for them. The ideal person to get rid of at this point would be Ross but I would try to do that as a backdoor, although the backddor is more difficult now since only one person will not play in veto.

And Brandi can go screw herself, so what if James threw it over to Mark so he can play next week. That's called a good strategy. The two of them are a team and James is stronger in comps, of course they would want to allow the stronger person to play.

They have to know that this week is a double, if not they're idiots. The finale is Sunday and there is 7 of them left. After Friday there will be 5, which is going to make the finale very clustered. Need to evict 2 more to get down to 3, then play the three part HoH to get down to 2. I'm thinking the feeds will likely go down for good after the Friday eviction show (They may throw in one more live HoH on the feeds) and then that's it. Take Sat to evict 2 more and play the first two parts of final HoH
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Mark HOH   Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:33 pm

Couldn't agree with you more about Brandi. She seems to think that nobody else can have a strategy or plan in the game unless it fits in her plan to win the game. Her entitled attitude just makes my skin crawl, so if she goes next, I would be a happy camper for sure.

I also agree with you that Mark and James not working with Oma is a mistake. Even though she was trying to figure out a way for others to get James out last week, she never waivered on her word, which shows she can keep her word if given full throated like that. Taking her forward in the game as a number would be smart. Nobody likes her, people don't trust her, and as the physical comps pop up, she can be easily evicted at that time. They can't sit next to her at the end because of the "I want a girl to win mentality" with this cast, but she would be better than any of the others including Ross if they can't sit next to each other.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mark HOH   Tue Feb 20, 2018 5:38 pm

I think Ross beats anyone he is sitting next to at the end. He has side deals with everyone and they all accept it because they like him. I'm not so certain the "want a girl to win" thing will hold much water when it comes to the end. They may want it, but the superfans like Omarosa, Shannon and Marissa would certainly vote for best game, maybe even Keisha, but if it's Oma at the end, she gets Keishas vote for the BGM thing, which is stupid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Mark HOH   Tue Feb 20, 2018 6:39 pm

You might be right about Ross and if I were voting right now I would give him my vote. That being said, I think Keisha, Oma, Ari and Brandi will all vote for any female sitting there at the end if they are against Mark or James not matter what happens from now to the end. Even if either of them were to win themselves to the end of the game, they still wouldn't get the votes. Shannon was very bitter when she left, but I do believe she will come back to game play for sure. As far as sitting next to Ross, it will depend on how much of a hand he has in those girls' evictions. I believe Brandi, Oma and Ari will be bitter people so I am not sure their vote for Ross will be a given. That being said, he has a gift for making people like him and feel comforted even when he is stabbing them in the back so who knows.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mark HOH   Tue Feb 20, 2018 7:16 pm

chap5788 wrote:
You might be right about Ross and if I were voting right now I would give him my vote.  That being said, I think Keisha, Oma, Ari and Brandi will all vote for any female sitting there at the end if they are against Mark or James not matter what happens from now to the end.  Even if either of them were to win themselves to the end of the game, they still wouldn't get the votes.  Shannon was very bitter when she left, but I do believe she will come back to game play for sure.  As far as sitting next to Ross, it will depend on how much of a hand he has in those girls' evictions.  I believe Brandi, Oma and Ari will be bitter people so I am not sure their vote for Ross will be a given.  That being said, he has a gift for making people like him and feel comforted even when he is stabbing them in the back so who knows.

One thinbg we are forgetting. What does the script say? You knew it was scripted when Keisha suddenly stopped producing breast milk. It is still a lame excuse that I'm not buying, it was a way to keep Shannon in the house for an extra week. We could very well see Oma win the whole thing because CBS is falling over themselves by making sure they show an Anti-Trump clip each and every week and trying to make it a story.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Mark HOH   Tue Feb 20, 2018 11:53 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
You might be right about Ross and if I were voting right now I would give him my vote.  That being said, I think Keisha, Oma, Ari and Brandi will all vote for any female sitting there at the end if they are against Mark or James not matter what happens from now to the end.  Even if either of them were to win themselves to the end of the game, they still wouldn't get the votes.  Shannon was very bitter when she left, but I do believe she will come back to game play for sure.  As far as sitting next to Ross, it will depend on how much of a hand he has in those girls' evictions.  I believe Brandi, Oma and Ari will be bitter people so I am not sure their vote for Ross will be a given.  That being said, he has a gift for making people like him and feel comforted even when he is stabbing them in the back so who knows.

One thinbg we are forgetting.  What does the script say?  You knew it was scripted when Keisha suddenly stopped producing breast milk.  It is still a lame excuse that I'm not buying, it was a way to keep Shannon in the house for an extra week.  We could very well see Oma win the whole thing because CBS is falling over themselves by making sure they show an Anti-Trump clip each and every week and trying to make it a story.

While I do believe the Keisha thing was a crock of shit, I don't think it was production that came up with that one. I have heard mothers who nurse talk about the effect of being close to the baby affects milk production, I have never heard it completely stop. The first thing she said was that the breast pump was not working, then she said her breast milk was depleting.

I think Keisha saw that there was really no clear path forward for her and the possibility of things getting really ugly with her and Oma against the house being very high, especially with the race thing (that she initiated I might add) coming into play.

I do think they want Oma in the house because some people are probably looking for her "white house statement of the week" but I don't think that she is the "ratings gold" that they thought she was going to be. I think she has come across as a weak woman TRYING to be the villain she used to be but just can't quite get there. I also didn't see the HOH comp that she won as one that was geared toward her even though people said having a big bootie really helped her in that comp, but who knows.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mark HOH   Wed Feb 21, 2018 3:19 am

chap5788 wrote:

I do think they want Oma in the house because some people are probably looking for her "white house statement of the week" but I don't think that she is the "ratings gold" that they thought she was going to be.  I think she has come across as a weak woman TRYING to be the villain she used to be but just can't quite get there.  I also didn't see the HOH comp that she won as one that was geared toward her even though people said having a big bootie really helped her in that comp, but who knows.

Her "white house statement of the week" lasted one episode and got all kinds of media coverage before the show aired. Why? Because she did it on the feeds. Notice that what we see since isn't on the feeds and only on the edited show. I give credit to CBS for how hey played it, but its still bullshit. Once she said she thinks Hillary would've been a great President and she knew it all along I knew it was bullshit. If she really felt that way, she never would've backed Trump. The gimmick fizzled as quick as it started because they took it too far
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Mark HOH   Thu Feb 22, 2018 1:56 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I do think they want Oma in the house because some people are probably looking for her "white house statement of the week" but I don't think that she is the "ratings gold" that they thought she was going to be.  I think she has come across as a weak woman TRYING to be the villain she used to be but just can't quite get there.  I also didn't see the HOH comp that she won as one that was geared toward her even though people said having a big bootie really helped her in that comp, but who knows.

Her "white house statement of the week" lasted one episode and got all kinds of media coverage before the show aired.  Why?  Because she did it on the feeds.  Notice that what we see since isn't on the feeds and only on the edited show.  I give credit to CBS for how hey played it, but its still bullshit.  Once she said she thinks Hillary would've been a great President and she knew it all along I knew it was bullshit.  If she really felt that way, she never would've backed Trump.  The gimmick fizzled as quick as it started because they took it too far

For the most part you are correct, the statements they show are not on the feeds. But I have listened to other conversations she has had about these things. Supposedly she was working with some women's group early in the election process (I think before primaries even started) that were laying groundwork for the Clinton campaign. According to Oma they did all this "work" and the Clinton campaign came in and took the fruits of their labor and ran with it leaving all of them behind without a place to move forward. This sounded to me like Oma didn't think she got the credit she deserved or a place in the campaign and it pissed her off. She said after that she was approached by Trump to join his campaign and jumped at the chance thinking she could "help make a difference."

Another conversation I listened to was that she supposedly worked in the Clinton administration in some capacity and was there during the whole Monica L thing. Marissa and Ross asked why they have never heard of any of this before and she said because the media always fails to list her accomplishments and relevant background so they can paint her as an opportunist or villain instead of an "accomplished and well qualified woman" for any job in politics.

I have no idea how much of this is real, how much of it is just political spin or whatever, and I don't really care, but just thought I would throw in some background out there as it relates to your comment.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Mark HOH   Thu Feb 22, 2018 4:51 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Another conversation I listened to was that she supposedly worked in the Clinton administration in some capacity and was there during the whole Monica L thing.  Marissa and Ross asked why they have never heard of any of this before and she said because the media always fails to list her accomplishments and relevant background so they can paint her as an opportunist or villain instead of an "accomplished and well qualified woman" for any job in politics.

I have no idea how much of this is real, how much of it is just political spin or whatever, and I don't really care, but just thought I would throw in some background out there as it relates to your comment.

Well Oma is about a year younger than Monica Lewinsky so if she was there, it would have been as an intern just like Monica was and she wouldn't have any accomplishments to list at that point.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mark HOH   

Back to top Go down

Mark HOH
Page 1 of 1