Thoughts...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2280

PostSubject: Thoughts...   Fri Feb 23, 2018 6:32 am

Hi guys! Hi  I’m a little late to the party, but I finally got a chance to come on here and read what everyone is thinking about this first season of Celebrity BB! Truth be told, when I found out that Brandi Granville and Omarosa were going to be two of the HGs, I almost didn’t watch! I can’t stand either of those ladies and hated when they both appeared on The Apprentice together, so I really didn’t want to see a rematch between the two of them. But  who are we kidding? It’s Big Brother... I had to watch.

Let me just reiterate how much I detest Brandi. I could not stand her on Real Housewives and I detest that she’s on BB. She’s the type of person who is always the victim. And she only cares about herself. The fact that she outlasted Shannon, really irritates me. I just hope she goes out next. How she’s hung around this long? I don’t get!!

I was hoping to love Ross and Marissa, but after they turned on  Shannon, for no reason, that just left a bad taste in my mouth. And their excuse? Because Shannon was playing too hard? Hello, Ross... Pot meet Kettle, much? :potkettle:

And the fact that Marissa is calling Brandi her “girl”, totally made me throw my Team Marissa t-shirt into the fire. I cannot believe the lengths she’s going to save Brandi and Ari. Although, I haven’t been watching the feeds or After Dark, so maybe I’m just missing something.

I was a huge Ross Matthews fan going in. I still think he’s funny... but I don’t know if I like his game play. So as much as this surprises me, I’m hoping for James to win. I still cringe a little when I say that... but the guy has grown on me. Again, I don’t watch the feeds or BBAD, so he might actually be a complete douche and me not know it or see it, but for now, he’s my pick to win.

So do I like this Celebrity season? Yes and no! I like that they’re playing hard, and actually playing more than I thought they would. But I don’t like that the season is so short. If B.B. decides to do this again, I hope they do it for at least two months! I’d like to see more gameplay from these HGs (since they’re actually playing and not just mugging for the camera, trying to get their 15 min of fame...we’ll except maybe for Brandi and Omarosa)! And I’d like to see actual celebs, or at least not so many reality TV personalities!!

Hope everyone is doing well  Luv  Happy
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8803

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts...   Sat Feb 24, 2018 12:47 am

Hi Lizzy!

I didn't know anything about Brandi before BB. I have never watched the housewives shows and only watched a few episodes here and there of the apprentice. But, I could not stand her after the first night. I agree 100% with everything you said about her and add to that when she is drinking (which she basically begs for alcohol virtually every day in the house), she is even worse. She is what I would call a very ugly, nasty drunk.

Like you, when I heard Oma would be on the show, I was horrified and didn't want to watch. I was really hoping she would be evicted immediately. I knew when she aligned with Shannon at the beginning it would be a bad move for Shannon, which is unfortunate because I really liked Shannon. It is too bad she didn't get to stay longer. And I am not sure which I disliked more the white house of the week statement Oma makes or her playing the gender and then the race card so much in the beginning. I knew she would do it, but it still ticked me off when she did it.

As far as the season, I am really not a fan of this season. Sure they are actually playing the game, but the way these people are being pampered just gets under my skin. I know that Lizzy and Capri like old school with PB&J and earning the food, but I like the stress that being have-nots adds to the game. They had I believe either 24 or 48 hours for 3 of them to be on slop. No adverse sleeping conditions or cold showers, just the slop. Big deal! Could you imagine Oma or Brandi sleeping on a horrible bed for a week? That would be entertaining. Oh and by the way, here's a tidbit of information. Oma didn't even have to do her own laundry! They sent her clothes out each week to be "steam cleaned and pressed" for her. Marissa mentioned it the other day and said that Oma sure had a better contract than she did for sure!

I am bummed that Shannon didn't stay longer. She didn't deserve the treatment they gave her for sure. She saved the girls' butts so much early on and they turned around and shit on her, it was awful.

Lastly the fact that they get to go home and watch the show and then vote on the winner is pathetic. This is the part of the game that should be sacred for sure. They were talking the other night about whoever leaves the house to "work the phones" to make sure everyone is "voting correctly" according to Oma anyway. This basically means that any woman sitting in the final 2 wins the game regardless of how they got there and I think that is just shameful.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11009

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts...   Sat Feb 24, 2018 3:06 pm

IMO. this is the best season we've had in a long time. I almost forgot how great a double eviction episode can be. This was the best one since BB14 when Jeff and Dani went home the same week.

Of course there are some aspects I don't like, like the final HoH evicting two people, but I'm ok with them doing that if it means we get to see the type of play that we've gotten. I went in with an open mind on all of them, the only ones I really heard of before hand were Shannon, Omarosa, Metta and Keisha. Ariadna I knew of, but wouldn't have been able to pick her out of a crowd.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11613

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts...   Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:28 am

Hi Lizzy!

Oh! I detest Brandi as well! Remember when she was drunk (shocker) on RHOBH and slapped LVP in the face? She is a real class act.

Omarossa........no words.

Was rooting for Ross as well. No washie hands Marissa's non stop eating and blathering drove me NUTS!

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Thoughts...   

Back to top Go down

Thoughts...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Celebrity Big Brother US :: Celebrity Big Brother US : SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: