Share | 

Final

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Final   Sun Feb 25, 2018 11:29 pm

I just couldn't wait until it was over to post because I believe Marissa just made one of the dumbest moves in BB history. She had an automatic win against Mark. She has been talking the last few days about her husband not even having a job right now and hoping he had found one while she was in the house. She was figuring up how much money she had racked up from being in the house and then she does this?

I thought a couple of days ago that Marissa couldn't be beat. But after Ross winning that HOH (even if it was by virtue of a deal with Mark) and then kicking ass in the veto (even though it was relatively easy in my opinion with 8 spots and 8 numbers), I think he solidified his resume. Plus he was able to get a commitment from Ari to take him at the final 2 as well, so he was covered on all fronts, even though everyone knew he had deals with everyone in the house.

I guess we will see how the vote shakes out, but I think the women would have respected Marissa for having the killer instinct and doing to Ross what he has done to people through the season.

I do have to say my favorite part of the season happened tonight when they unveiled the results of the veto comp and Oma only had 1 answer out of 8 right. She has performed terrible in several comps and claimed she was throwing them or her asthma or whatever, but this one she couldn't do that because her ass was on the line. The look on her face was priceless, I just wish they had not cut away from her so fast.

And one more thing, the tiebreaker shows the "endurance comp" lasted 10 minutes? Seriously? I think that was a pathetic showing for sure.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Re: Final   Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:03 am

Well, when you're wrong, you have to admit it, and I admit it. I really thought Marissa had made a horrible choice, but I think the question and answer thing flipped it for her because she was a little more real and a little less smug in her answers, and Ross' lies finally caught up with him.

I was really surprised in that last segment that Ross actually believes he won that first HOH that James threw to him. It was so obvious to everyone else, so not sure how he couldn't figure it out.

I think it was a crock of shit that Ross was even in the running for AFP because they have never done that before, so why do it now? Just another reason to add to pile of things I didn't like about this season.

See you guys this summer!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Re: Final   Mon Feb 26, 2018 2:24 pm

Ross certainly got robbed. He outplayed her in every aspect of the game. This was definitely a bitter jury. But I will say that I'm glad that it didn't come down to Metta's blind vote. That was beyond stupid.

There were plenty of people in hteir who claim to be huge fans of the game, specifically Shannon and Oma yet they still voted on personal feelings. I mean Oma stating that she will vote for the person who wasn't "coming for me"? WTF is that, you areen't going to vote for the person that played the game.

Oh well, it was still the best "season" we've had in a long time. I hope they do it again
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11613

PostSubject: Re: Final   Tue Feb 27, 2018 11:25 am

ctown28 wrote:
Ross certainly got robbed.  He outplayed her in every aspect of the game.  This was definitely a bitter jury.  But I will say that I'm glad that it didn't come down to Metta's blind vote.  That was beyond stupid.

There were plenty of people in hteir who claim to be huge fans of the game, specifically Shannon and Oma yet they still voted on personal feelings.  I mean Oma stating that she will vote for the person who wasn't "coming for me"?  WTF is that, you areen't going to vote for the person that played the game.

Oh well, it was still the best "season" we've had in a long time.  I hope they do it again

I was thinking the same thing. Ross got robbed and these alleged "huge fans" of the game voted like little bitter bunnies. In my opinion, if you were voting on game, Ross should have won.

Metta's vote.......annoying.

But yes, it was fun.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Final   

Back to top Go down

Final
Page 1 of 1