Returning HG's

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11009

PostSubject: Returning HG's   Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:49 am

OK, this is just an unconfirmed rumor at this point. But it said that it will be a cst of 16 new players along with 4 returning players. No word on how the returnees will play into things.

Here is some speculation though, CBS has been inviting former HG's to be a part of the audience for the premier on 6/27. They will introduce the 16 new players, and then "randomly" select 4 of the former HG's that are part of the audience to go into the house.

I can confirm that some former HG's have been invited because Evel Dick is one of them. It's funny as hell though. Evel Dick says that they asked him, along with some others to fly out for the premier so they can get former players on TV in the show. The kicker, CBS will not pay for the airfare or hotel accomodations for getting them there. Dick immediately declined.

If this speculation comes to fruition, you just know that it is not random, they already have their 4 picked out.

I really hope this is nothing more than a rumor. Mainly because Paul and James were just removed from The Amazing Race season 31, which is now filming. It would suck if they were removed in order to come on the show. I think TAR is being filmed right now which would rule out the BB players that are appearing on TAR. Those are Nicole and Victor, Rachel and Elissa, and Brittney and Janelle.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8803

PostSubject: Re: Returning HG's   Wed Jun 13, 2018 12:52 pm

Thanks Ctown for sending the new link so I (and others) will be up and ready when the season starts.........I'm excited as usual.

As far as the rumors you posted, I am not sure how I feel about this situation. On the one hand, I like having vets come back (if I like them or love to hate them), because for the most part they understand the game. But, I think some casts in the past have suffered with the addition of vets (last year being a prime example with Paul in the mix). I will reserve judgment until I see which "randomly chosen" vets are used.

I find it ironic that they asked Dick to be in the audience because they wouldn't let him be one of the "randomly chosen" guests anyway since they kicked him out the last time for health issues. But he is an icon so I can see how it would add to the hype of the night.

I enjoyed James on his first season, the second one not so much, and I am NOT interested in seeing him on there for a third time for sure. I know one thing for absolutely sure.........................NO PAUL. I have had enough of him. He is a bully, entitled and production bends over backward to make sure he gets everything he needs to succeed (and then he loses anyway..... TeeHee).

Some vets I would like to see come back would be Zach, Jessica (without Cody), Amanda (without McCray), Jason (without Alex) just to name a few.

Those I DO NOT want to see: Frankie, Paul, Jesse, Paulie, Zakiyah, Frank, Nicole (a fan but have had enough), Rachel, Elyssa, Raven and Matt.

Those I am on the fence about that would bring drama or entertainment, but not really game play: Josh and Michelle (season 18).

Looking forward to a good season. Let's hope it is a good cast and if it is that production doesn't screw it up.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Returning HG's   Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:16 pm

Now there is another rumor out there and I'm not sure if it's serious or someone messing around.

The them of the season will be James and the Giant Peach, the returning players will be James Huling, James Rhine, Crazy James, and James Madsen.

The only thing that gives me pause that it may be real is when ED was venting on Twitter about CBS being so cheap and not providing transportation to former HG,s, James Rhine actually defended CBS saying it doesn't cost that much. But James is in Vegas so he can get a cheap flight or just drive there.

Not many former player I would even want to see back. Maybe Enzo, Matt Hoffman or Amanda. I want people to actually play and not be there to get instagram followers.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Returning HG's   Wed Jun 13, 2018 8:32 pm

Ok, heres an update of people that I can confirm were asked to be at the premier:

Jenn City
Spencer Clawson
Andy Herron (This I don't consider confirmed becasue it only came from him and he is still known to lie)
Evel Dick
Cornbread (He was on BB Over the top)
Enzo
Adam Poch

That is all for now. Here is the original comment from ED where he talked about the "random" choosing

@EvelDick wrote:
I just had someone (I don't know if they want me to say who they are, so I won't) give me their thoughts on what is gonna happen at the premier of #BB20 and it makes a LOT of sense...

They invited a shit ton of past HG's to the premiere to have in the audience. Production will make it look like they are "randomly" choosing 4 out of the audience to go in the house, when all the while it's been set up who's going infor quite a while

Totally makes sense.
Is totally lame
And IF this is what's going to happen, I am so glad I am not participating in their charade.

I'm not sure who his source is as he is good at protecting people who tell him things, but if I had to guess, it would be James Rhine, I know they are really good friends and have even talking about buying a house together in Vegas when Dick is ready to leave Florida. Take it for what it's worth.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Returning HG's   Thu Jun 14, 2018 1:31 pm

The latest rumor is a pretty strong one. Ian Terry is rumored to already be in sequester. It appears that an intern is running his Twitter account as his tweets are very uncharacteristic of his normal tweets
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Returning HG's   Thu Jun 14, 2018 5:00 pm

ctown28 wrote:
The latest rumor is a pretty strong one.  Ian Terry is rumored to already be in sequester.  It appears that an intern is running his Twitter account as his tweets are very uncharacteristic of his normal tweets

Add to this that Evel Dick has been trying to get a hold of Ian since Saturday, the day the HG's went into sequester, and Ian has not returned a single call, which he usually does immediately.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Returning HG's   

Back to top Go down

Returning HG's
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 20 :: Big Brother 20 Rumors (Possible Spoilers)-
Jump to: