HoH and noms

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: HoH and noms   Mon Jun 25, 2018 3:14 pm

Not sure about this source yet. New on twitter, but believed to be a reputable former reddit poster. For now let’s see how they do

SAFE:
Tyler (HOH)
Angela
Angie
Bayleigh
Brett
Chris Swaggy C
Faysal
Haleigh
J.C.
Kaitlyn
Kaycee
Rachel
Scottie
Winston

ON THE BLOCK:
Sam
Steve

Steve and Sam were the first two out of the HoH comp
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HoH and noms   Thu Jun 28, 2018 3:39 pm

Rumor is that Sam is the current target. Kind of sucks for her, she is not able to even play the game because of the robot thing, but as James Rhine pointed out last night on Dick at Nite, it could've happened to anyone, don't come in last in the comp and you are good to go. I was liking Sam and hoped she goes far, but there's still a lot that can happen between now and the first eviction.

Sam is the easy choice for target, it is very little blood on Tylers hands because nobody has been able to create a bond with her yet.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2282

PostSubject: Re: HoH and noms   Thu Jun 28, 2018 8:28 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Rumor is that Sam is the current target.  Kind of sucks for her, she is not able to even play the game because of the robot thing, but as James Rhine pointed out last night on Dick at Nite, it could've happened to anyone, don't come in last in the comp and you are good to go.  I was liking Sam and hoped she goes far, but there's still a lot that can happen between now and the first eviction.

Sam is the easy choice for target, it is very little blood on Tylers hands because nobody has been able to create a bond with her yet.

Well that's a bummer. Because I actually liked Sam! From what I saw yesterday, she was my favorite. I thought she was hilarious as a robot. But weird that she ended up the robot and not Kaycee. I did vote a bazillion times for Sam on that stupid BB App thingy. So maybe she'll get a bunch of votes that will help her out.  

I'm also diggin' Kaycee. I don't know how well she'll do in the house tho... seems like she isn't going to fit in. But who knows.

Well I'm hoping the 'source' isn't as reliable and Sam gets saved somehow!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: HoH and noms   Thu Jun 28, 2018 9:41 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:

Well that's a bummer. Because I actually liked Sam! From what I saw yesterday, she was my favorite. I thought she was hilarious as a robot. But weird that she ended up the robot and not Kaycee. I did vote a bazillion times for Sam on that stupid BB App thingy. So maybe she'll get a bunch of votes that will help her out.  

I'm also diggin' Kaycee. I don't know how well she'll do in the house tho... seems like she isn't going to fit in. But who knows.

Well I'm hoping the 'source' isn't as reliable and Sam gets saved somehow!

I haven't looked at the app thing, I generally don't trust the producers when they do an Americas vote type of thing, it's for whoever they want.

Not sure who I like/dislike yet, with the exception of Rockstar and Kaitlyn, those two are gonna get on my nerves all season. I don't wan't to hear about aura's and crstals and all that crap. I thought I wouldn't like Swaggy, but I'm not ready to pass judgment yet, but he needs to stop referring to himslef in 3rd person and get rid of those stupid t-shirts.

As far as the source, he's been spot on. Now that doesn't mean anything, because we all know how quickly a target can change. Feeds come on tonight at about 1:00 AM (ok, technically thats tomorrow), which is perfect, they will come on right about the time I finish watching tonights episode
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Re: HoH and noms   Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:22 pm

Lizzy, looks like we are on the same page (at least for now), because I was drawn to Sam right off the bat too. I think she is hilarious as the robot for sure. I am hoping that she either received the reward (she is at the top of the Joker's popularity list which is usually a good sign) or that she will win veto.

It seemed on BBAD last night that some people were starting to look at possibly flipping the vote to take out Steve instead of Sam because they are figuring out that he is already playing both sides and isn't covering up that fact too much, so who knows.

Several admitted they didn't have the power last night, and there is some speculation that possibly JC has it. But something that kind of goes against that is that he told someone last night that Brett had admitted to JC that he had the reward. I have a hard time believing that though because if Brett were going to tell anyone, it would be his sidekick Winston instead of JC.

I really hope that Sam gets off the block and Bay goes up as planned. Her and Swaggy already have a full blown showmance and they aren't hiding it, and since they can't take out Swaggy, taking out his number 2 is the next best thing. Other than Bay trying to be Davonne 2.0 in the DR (and falling way short of that), I really don't care if she stays or goes. But Swaggy drives me completely insane referring to himself in the 3rd person and his entitled behavior. Plus he is all over the place waaayyyy too early. I think if things go south with his alliance, he will be the first to jump ship and leave the others hanging, including Bay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: HoH and noms   

Back to top Go down

HoH and noms
Page 1 of 1