Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Tidbits   Thu Jun 28, 2018 1:26 am

@Zingbot_3000 wrote:
i would pay good money to watch JC run around the backyard pointing at the sky and screaming “The plane boss, the plane”

LMFAO
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:37 pm

@realvegas4sure wrote:
Correct, Sam got the advantage. Veto will be later today. Will be back to spoil more once things go down although it'll depend on how quick feeds pop back on. Sometimes as you know they come on right after, sometimes a long delay. I got you overed. #BB20

This is the source that provided the HoH results and noms to a tee, no reason to not trust him. Has not mentioned what the advantage is yet
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:57 pm

@realvegas4sure wrote:
Sam's advantage is she can save herself, and it;s good for up to FOUR weeks. #BB20

ok, while I'm glad that she will stay in the house for another week, this is a ridiculous advantage to give to one player. No details on when she would have to use it yet. I would imagine it would have to be at the veto ceremony so someone could go up in her place and still campaign.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jun 29, 2018 8:34 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
Tyler to camera- Just got to keep them thinking I'm looking out for the well being of the Swaggy minions. What kind of idiots start an alliance in the first week? #BB20

@BB_Updates wrote:
Tyler- Swaggy says "Tyler, you don't know the game enough, you don't know these votes can flip". Actually I've been watching this show since the beginning and I'm a superfan. I do know these votes can flip. It's going to happen if Bayleigh is up there #BB20

Now if Tyler puts up Bayleigh and she ends up being the target and goes, it will be the best move we've seen in a long time. You fracture a big alliance and a showmance all in shot. Hopefully thoughts stay this way. But Swaggy now knows that Bayleigh is a likely replacement so he is going all out to try and win veto and leave noms the same, but he does not know that Sam can save herself with the advantage, he is certain Angela has the advantage, he is still trying to convince Tyler to put her up as a replacement to flush it out, but Tyler isn't having it
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:25 pm

@hamsterwatch wrote:
Sam told Tyler she can save herself (or anyone) after the eviction vote, and that she doesn't want to have to use it yet, and to trust her and she trusts him. #bb20

This power is getting more and more ridiculous. Basically it tells someone that their HoH is going to be a waste. You would think the producers would learn their lesson from last years fan fallout of secret powers. Just let these people play the game
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:45 pm

Before I started reading this thread, I started a thread for the app power/penalty thinking we would need one for each week anyway. I thought this was just kind of day to day tidbits and things. So, Ctown if you think it is better as one thread, feel free (not like you need my permission of course).

Anyway, I have went back on the feeds and listened to these conversations between Sam and Tyler and she has been pretty vague with Tyler about the details of the power. She said this way he doesn't have to lie on her behalf or anything, he just knows that she is not going anywhere this week and will be here for him. She did say that she didn't want to have to use it this week, and could stay on votes to see who is on her side and who isn't. She also said that she doesn't have to use it on herself, she can save someone else instead. As far as I have seen/heard, she has not stated it lasts for any certain length of time and when Tyler tried to push for those details she told him not to worry about it. He did ask her if she could use it after the votes on eviction night and she said yes, but then seemed to backtrack a bit, so I don't know what that means. If she gets voted out and then saves herself, I don't think Tyler will care about it because she won't blame him.

So unless I missed something in the conversations or this source you have posted from has inside information like he did on the HOH comp and noms, I don't think the duration of the power has been revealed, and it sounded to me like Sam was just making it clear to Tyler that she is safe this week no matter what. But, like you said this person seems to have an inside track so I wouldn't be surprised if they are correct. The thing that seems to track against some of this is that she said she doesn't want to have to use it this week at all and will stay on votes. That to me says that it is a one-use type thing, possibly like what Jessica had last year.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:46 pm

@BB20FanBase wrote:
Flashback: 11:45 BB Time JC explains to Rockstar that Alison Grodner had to come in and talk to him. He explains that she said he most tone down all of his sexual talk cause the footage they have of him for the show is haaving to be bleeped out. #BB20
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:27 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
Angela - Can I call myself Swaggy A? Winston - We should all start that and call him Chris. Brett - Swagg B. I'm going to call myself Fratty B. Winston - Oh it's done! #BB20

LMFAO
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:22 pm

ctown28 wrote:
@BB20FanBase wrote:
Flashback: 11:45 BB Time JC explains to Rockstar that Alison Grodner had to come in and talk to him.  He explains that she said he most tone down all of his sexual talk cause the footage they have of him for the show is haaving to be bleeped out.  #BB20

In other words, stop being such a pervert!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:23 pm

ctown28 wrote:
@BB_Updates wrote:
Angela - Can I call myself Swaggy A?  Winston - We should all start that and call him Chris.  Brett - Swagg B.  I'm going to call myself Fratty B.  Winston - Oh it's done! #BB20

LMFAO

I seriously wish they would actually do this, because it would drive Swaggy absolutely crazy...........which obviously makes me happy for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:06 am

@EvelDick wrote:
#BB20. The producers really screwed the pooch this season. Instead of this awful tech theme, even with the comps....For the 20th season, they could have 20 of the most iconic comps ever and had B.B. HG’s host that made those comps iconic

Makes sense, but BB are cheap fucks and wouldn’t give a reasonable appearance fee to those people
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:36 pm

I am reviving this thread because I had this information to post and wasn't sure it really belonged in any certain person's thread.

Sat 2:01 PM PT Kaitlyn and Tyler sitting in bathroom. Says she's scared. Tyler mentions her wanting him to swear on his dad and she doesn't remember. Says she'd never do that. Tyler wanted to make sure they were clear on that, b/c he would never swear on his dad.

Tyler mentions Swaggy C swearing on his father and if Kaitlyn thought that was OK, but he doesn't do that. She says 'noted'. Tyler repeats he wants to make sure they are clear, he won't swear on his dad and she understands.

I was really happy to see this bit of information. After the eviction Kaitlyn told several people in her group that Tyler swore on his dad and since that would have happened before feeds returned, I didn't know if it was true or not. I know it was discussed somewhere here and I said at that time that I would be surprised to see Tyler doing that unless possibly he was raised by a single mom and didn't know his dad or something of that nature. I thought if his dad was in his life at all, he would never go there for game purposes.

Well it turns out that he actually DIDN'T do it and I feel much better about it. It kills me that Kaitlyn actually said "I would never ask that." when she apparently asked Tyler and I actually heard her ask Haleigh that question and she refused to do it saying she won't use her mom as a tool in the game.

Anyway, I am glad to see my respect for Tyler was restored in this instance, because that really bothered me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tidbits   

Back to top Go down

Tidbits
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 20 :: Big Brother 20: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: