Divided house

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11009

PostSubject: Divided house   Fri Jun 29, 2018 11:52 am

Love it. First week of the season and we have a divided house. Shaggy thinks he’s in control and if he wins veto, thinks if he takes someone down, he can manipulate Tyler into putting up his target of Angela. What he doesn’t realize is that if he does that, Bayleigh will likely go up. Shaggy tipped his hand and outed his alliance to Tyler. Shaggy may not last long as he is this seasons play too hard too fast guy
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8803

PostSubject: Re: Divided house   Fri Jun 29, 2018 1:07 pm

I am kind of excited about this season because I think there are quite a few people who are actually in the house to play the game. There are "superfans" but they are not over the top like in some seasons that puts huge targets on their back. Of course there are some of them I can't wait to see evicted, but that is part of loving the game.

It will be interesting to see how the penalties/rewards from the trending app play out in this situation. I am one of the very few in this country who is not on social media (like facebook and twitter), so I can't participate in the voting, but I am thinking that it would be much harder for production to manipulate it since the stuff is coming in that way. Of course, I am sure Ctown will show me where I am wrong, but I would think it would be pretty hard to explain someone who is at the top of the twitter trending in the "general population" part of it and they don't win the reward. Again, Ctown will explain to me where I am wrong about this because not being a part of social media, I don't really understand any of it.

Just as a side note, the reason I don't join social media is that I think it is too often used as a weapon in today's society and gives a platform to some very hateful rhetoric across the nation. Plus I think people have stopped actually interacting and talking to each other anymore. So, for me, it is a personal decision and I know my little "revolt" against it does nothing to change anything, but I am a stubborn person who tends to stick to my ideals, so being a member of social media to me would be hypocritical. I also don't judge others or preach my position on this situation to others, for most people I am sure it is great. I do, however, receive a lot of "advice" and criticism for not being a member of it, but being the outcast has never been something that really motivated me to do anything.

Wow, that sounds kind of like soapbox talk, huh? Really I just wanted to explain why I wouldn't be participating and why I am completely social media stupid since it will probably be quite obvious going forward with this season.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Divided house   Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:43 pm

From what I can gather, haven't really looked into it much, the BB App Store is throough facebook messenger, it is no more transparent than the previous ways they tallied votes. It has nothing to do with trending on any public social media platform, just their app store. Therefore, they will still be able to manipulate it however they see fit. It's been determined that Faysar got the punishment trend this week and has to eat a ham sandwich whenever told to, not sure of the exact details of it, but it looks pretty stupid. It is still unknown who will get the power.

I have no problem with people that choose not to use social media. When used properly it is a great tool. On facebook, I mostly use it to keep up with family and friends that don't live close by, thanks to the internet, I have friends all over the worl now, some as far away as Hong Kong. These are actually people I've interacted with in real life, so it's not just randomly friending someone. Twitter I mostly use for BB updates, sports updates and news. I do not tweet very often and most of the times I do, it's talking about things with Evel Dick. Be it BB related, sports related, animal related or current events. Social media is not for everyone and I understand people who want to stay away from it. Sometimes it's not so easy to spot "fake news" as there is a ton out there, but I'm usually pretty good at it. If something looks questionable, that is what google is for.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Divided house   Fri Jun 29, 2018 4:06 pm

Got a few details on Faysals punishment, whenever there is a "Hamizon" delivery he has to eat ham, but since he is a muslim, it's a vegan ham, not sure what that is, but it's a pretty lame punishment.

Whoever got the advantage has been tightlipped about it and is keeping the secret well. Personally, I think it's Sam, easier to keep the secret when you are isolated as a robot. Nobody can see her body language or facial expressions. Although the robot is currenly offline and she is in the house
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2279

PostSubject: Re: Divided house   Fri Jun 29, 2018 5:30 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I am kind of excited about this season because I think there are quite a few people who are actually in the house to play the game.  There are "superfans" but they are not over the top like in some seasons that puts huge targets on their back.  Of course there are some of them I can't wait to see evicted, but that is part of loving the game.

It will be interesting to see how the penalties/rewards from the trending app play out in this situation.  I am one of the very few in this country who is not on social media (like facebook and twitter), so I can't participate in the voting, but I am thinking that it would be much harder for production to manipulate it since the stuff is coming in that way.  Of course, I am sure Ctown will show me where I am wrong, but I would think it would be pretty hard to explain someone who is at the top of the twitter trending in the "general population" part of it and they don't win the reward.  Again, Ctown will explain to me where I am wrong about this because not being a part of social media, I don't really understand any of it.

Just as a side note, the reason I don't join social media is that I think it is too often used as a weapon in today's society and gives a platform to some very hateful rhetoric across the nation.  Plus I think people have stopped actually interacting and talking to each other anymore.  So, for me, it is a personal decision and I know my little "revolt" against it does nothing to change anything, but I am a stubborn person who tends to stick to my ideals, so being a member of social media to me would be hypocritical.  I also don't judge others or preach my position on this situation to others, for most people I am sure it is great.  I do, however, receive a lot of "advice" and criticism for not being a member of it, but being the outcast has never been something that really motivated me to do anything.

Wow, that sounds kind of like soapbox talk, huh?  Really I just wanted to explain why I wouldn't be participating and why I am completely social media stupid since it will probably be quite obvious going forward with this season.

Hi Chap Hi

I'm pretty excited about this season too (Which I mentioned that in my previous post...and I mean look I'm actually posting! haha). Especially because they didn't bring back a returning HG. And I am liking that there are a bunch of HGs actually wanting to play this game.

Yesterday I voted using the BB App thingy. Basically it asks you questions on Facebook Messenger. Like who's the most annoying? Who's your favorite? Who's here to play the game? Stuff like that. Like high school superlatives! ha!  Once you log in your votes, you can vote again, totaling 10 times. SO let's see how that dumb voting works. I mean it is better than to just vote for one person.

Like ctown says, I don't trust this voting stuff, however, I am hoping that since the voting was vague, maybe those that got the most favorites will truly get the rewards and those who got the least likely votes will get punishments. But I mean if Faysal got the Hamazon punishment, then yeah, I definitely don't trust the votes, because why would people even vote for him as most annoying? He was hardly on the show! And how is JC not annoying? OR Kaitlyn?? Hoping Sam got the power!!

I honestly can't remember what the questions were, but all the good ones I voted for Sam and all the annoying ones went to Chris Snazzy C (That's not his nickname huh? I can't remember it!), JC and Kaitlyn.

And I know more people NOT on social media than are on it. So it's no biggie. I'll just report everything that stupid BB App thingy asks Wink

Well if I can remember. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Divided house   

Back to top Go down

Divided house
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 20 :: Big Brother 20: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: