PostSubject: Veto   Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:25 pm

Players are Tyler, Sam, Steve, Faysal, Scottie and Swaggy. JC will host
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11009

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Fri Jun 29, 2018 3:55 pm

Swaggy thinks the POV chips bag was stacked in their favor. Claims that BB rigs them all the time. That there were multiple Swaggy Chips, Faysal chips and HG choice chips, and the others weren't in there. Faysal said he thinks it's illegal to do that and Swaggy says they don't care because nobody is going to catch them, the feeds then cut.

I don't get the people who claim this year after year, it may be the first time I heard it from an HG, it's usually the conspiracy theorist fans claiming it. What people don't ealize is, if that were true, then what happens when they pull out multiple Swaggy C chips? If I remember right, someone asked about this on Dick at Nite one time and one of the former players claimed that on their season, they made production dump out the bag so they could verify evryones names were in there. Yes, production does a lot of manipulation, but this is not one of them.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Fri Jun 29, 2018 6:54 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
The veto players drew numbers. They are now expecting individually timed competition #BB20

Wow, doing this so early, if this is the case, we may have feeds down for a while
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Fri Jun 29, 2018 10:59 pm

Veto comp is underway, been about an hour. If it's individual, I doubt they will be done in time fro BBAD, which will irritate a lot of fans on the second night of it
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sat Jun 30, 2018 1:13 am

Faysal won veto
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sat Jun 30, 2018 2:09 am

Likely not using veto. Him and Swaggy are thinking they have this and assume their side wins HoH next week. Very cocky group.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8803

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Sat Jun 30, 2018 3:34 pm

Cocky is an understatement Ctown. I still can't figure out why Swaggy and Faysal seem to think they have the right to so much power in the house. Even with people in their own alliance, all they talk about is the safety of the 2 of them and nobody even questions it.

One example is after the veto comp, Faysal called JC out for talking about him not using the veto. I understand him not wanting other people to state that assertion for him, because he won, but he took it a step further and told JC that by him (Faysal) keeping the veto "in his pocket" is saving JC and therefore JC needs to have his back for "several weeks" going forward. First of all, JC is not even being considered as a replacement by ANYONE in the house. Secondly, Faysal can't use it because it puts Bayleigh at risk of going up (Ty has stated this was a possibility to them) and that is Swaggy's showmance girl. Secondly, Faysal thinking that him not using the veto can garner him some sort of protection from someone who is not directly involved in it like JC is just plain stupid.

Another example is that there was a conversation with Faysal, Rockstar and Kaitlyn last night. Faysal said that he thinks they are in a good position for next week even if their alliance doesn't win HOH because "him and Swaggy are too intimidating to put on the block" and are therefore safe no matter what. If I am someone in that alliance and they are making statements like that I would be thinking that I am an expendable crew member according to these 2 people. They both make statements like this all the time.

Swaggy and Faysal's group (can't remember their alliance name) wanted to have Angela be the replacement nom so that Ty could "make a big power move" this first week. But, Ty basically told them that he can't make himself that big of a target taking out someone as well connected with good players as Angela. (They don't know he is actually in the Level 6 alliance with those people).

Should be interesting because Swaggy/Faysal group wants to send Sam home and keep Steve. The Level 6 alliance wants to keep Sam and send home Steve. Winston is the one person in Level 6 that actually would like to keep Steve instead even though they know Steve is playing both sides and giving information to the other side.

Sam has the app reward power and the only person she has told is Ty and he seems to be keeping her secret for now. I thought it was a mistake that she told him, but she seems to be using it to her advantage to make a bond with Ty, so it might work out for her. I don't know what the power is, but she tells him that she is not going home no matter what and it might be interesting to see when the votes come through who is actually on her side and who isn't.

In case some people are not aware, the Level 6 alliance is Rachel, Angela, Kaycee, Brett, Winston and Tyler.

The Swaggy/Faysal alliance is Swaggy, Faysal, Kaitlyn, Hayleigh, Bayleigh, Rockstar, Scottie, Steve and JC. Although Scottie, Steve and JC I believe are just there for numbers and not actually what you would call members.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Mon Jul 02, 2018 4:20 pm

I forgot to post it yesterday that they had the veto meeting and Faysal didn't use it, so noms are staying the same. Looks like Sam will be voted out and have to use her app to stay in the game. Kaitlyn is livid that they couldn't get Tyler to agree to put up Angela on the block, but nobody else really seems to care about it that much. Ironically they don't see Tyler's decision as a sign he is working with them, only that he is a "pussy" for not having the guts to make what they consider a BIG MOVE.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:05 pm

I'm not sold that she doesn't have the votes yet.  Either way it will be a split house.  She must have been tipped of in DR as to what the CHANCE to re-enter means otherwise she wouldn't be so confident.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:19 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I'm not sold that she doesn't have the votes yet.  Either way it will be a split house.  She must have been tipped of in DR as to what the CHANCE to re-enter means otherwise she wouldn't be so confident.

That is what I thought, but she hedges on giving details to Tyler too, so who knows.

As far as votes, I just don't see a crack in anything on the majority side of the house. Scottie is an absolute rock solid vote since him and Steve are a pair. Rockstar, Kaitlyn, Haleigh and Bayleigh won't go against Faysal and Swaggy who are dead set on keeping Steve because this makes Scottie and Steve numbers for their side. So, like I said it will take something dramatic happening, which is possible with the in-fighting and jealousy being thrown around in the majority group but the swing vote would have to come from Haleigh or Kaitlyn. Haleigh wants to be carried and protected through the game so she won't rock the boat. Kaitlyn thinks the sun rises and sets in Faysal's ass, so I don't see that changing either. But, stranger things have happened for sure.

I even thought that she could possibly have another conversation with Kaitlyn (they have had a couple of them) and make her swear on some sort of spirit God or something to keep a secret and then tell her something about the app power that doesn't really implicate anyone, but could change the vote on that side of the house. Something like this:

"I don't know this game very well, so I need some help. I know who has the app power, but I am sworn to secrecy and can't tell you who it is or what it is. This person has told me that they want me to stay this week. If the votes go against me, they will use the app to save me, but it puts someone else in jeopardy and I don't want to throw someone else under the bus just to save me. If Steve is voted out, they aren't going to use it because they don't care if he is evicted. I can tell you that it is not you (Kaitlyn) that will be in jeopardy, but it COULD be someone close to you."

Kaitlyn will start guessing, but Sam could stick to her guns and use her current mantra that she is an honest person and gave her word and the only reason she is even bringing this up to Kaitlyn is that she trusts her not to reveal it and would be a person to give her good advice.

I could see Kaitlyn looking for a way to sway the others to vote Steve out with something made up (they are already talking about Scottie being completely lost without Steve) so she can keep her word to Sam. Or she will blab about the power and when word gets around Sam will know she can't be trusted for sure. And this isn't too far from the truth because if Sam is voted out, but gets to come back into the house she WILL be targeting that side of the house and she won't be using it if Steve is the one voted out.

This would be a Wednesday night type plan, not this early for sure. Otherwise, I don't see any cracks happening with the votes.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:32 pm

Sam doesn't have it in her to pull something like that off. That's why I say this game is going to eat her alive. The play to make is to get someone on that side to throw in a hinky vote. There are plenty on that side that would fall for it and the bro's could easily make that happen because they think they are all together. Just feed them some false information.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2280

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:22 pm

I think BB wants Sam to be voted out, so that she'll use the special power. It'll be more dramatic that way. Also, I love Sam...but yeah, she's going to be eaten alive in this house.

I don't know if she's going to stay long in this game. Unless she finds someone to hide behind. Like Jordan did with Jeff. Because Sam is a lot like Jordan in the fact that she can't stand 'fake' people. And this game is all about being fake.

Which is why KarmaKait is going to do so well. Sad-Cry

But this is a great suggestion Chap:
Quote :
I even thought that she could possibly have another conversation with Kaitlyn (they have had a couple of them) and make her swear on some sort of spirit God or something to keep a secret and then tell her something about the app power that doesn't really implicate anyone, but could change the vote on that side of the house.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:00 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Sam doesn't have it in her to pull something like that off.  That's why I say this game is going to eat her alive.  The play to make is to get someone on that side to throw in a hinky vote.  There are plenty on that side that would fall for it and the bro's could easily make that happen because they think they are all together.  Just feed them some false information.

I agree that the game will more than likely swallow her up, but I could see Tyler helping her a lot with some sort of strategy like this. It is in his best interest as well because I believe she would use it in a heartbeat to save him for sure. He is pretty game savvy and has been schooling her. I could also see her thinking she can't be that "dishonest" which will be her downfall pretty quickly.

Rachel, Angela and Kaycee have been talking about start some sort of rumor to try to switch one of the votes but I don't know the details about the "rumor" they were thinking about using. They also contemplated getting someone to throw a sympathy vote to Sam making the other side think she was leaving on a unanimous vote, but I don't think they will fall for that. Not sure what kind ruse they could use to pull this off, but I guess we will see.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:03 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
I think BB wants Sam to be voted out, so that she'll use the special power. It'll be more dramatic that way. Also, I love Sam...but yeah, she's going to be eaten alive in this house.

I don't know if she's going to stay long in this game. Unless she finds someone to hide behind. Like Jordan did with Jeff. Because Sam is a lot like Jordan in the fact that she can't stand 'fake' people. And this game is all about being fake.

Quote :
I even thought that she could possibly have another conversation with Kaitlyn (they have had a couple of them) and make her swear on some sort of spirit God or something to keep a secret and then tell her something about the app power that doesn't really implicate anyone, but could change the vote on that side of the house.

I think that Tyler could go a long way in helping Sam learn about the game, but I don't think he will straight up put his game on the line for her and show that they are a "couple" working together. She could surprise us and catch on quick from Tyler's teachings, but I believe her outspokenness will take over and he won't be able to save her once her power is gone, and I agree that production wants her to be evicted and use the app power.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2280

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:58 pm

chap5788 wrote:
KeenLizzy wrote:

Quote :

I think that Tyler could go a long way in helping Sam learn about the game, but I don't think he will straight up put his game on the line for her and show that they are a "couple" working together.  She could surprise us and catch on quick from Tyler's teachings, but I believe her outspokenness will take over and he won't be able to save her once her power is gone, and I agree that production wants her to be evicted and use the app power.

I have hope that Tyler is going to try and help Sam, because on Sunday night's BBAD, I noticed that when the Level 6 gals were talking about the 'power', he didn't say a word! He did a pretty good job at acting like he had no idea who had the power. So that gave me hope that he trusts his "alliance" with Sam. I know they haven't formally made an alliance yet, but Sam will eventually catch on that this is a game where you have to make alliances, lie, and be somewhat fake. You don't have to be as fake as KarmaKait, but fake enough to make it to the end!

And hopefully Sam catches on before she's booted out again.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:13 pm

And it's started to where Sam may get what she needs. Swaggy and Rockstar are discussing that the two of them should vote to evict Steve (They think it's going to be unanimous) and then blame the hinky votes on the bros. I just wish there wasn't two more days for them to figure it out
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Tue Jul 03, 2018 9:35 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:

I think that Tyler could go a long way in helping Sam learn about the game, but I don't think he will straight up put his game on the line for her and show that they are a "couple" working together.  She could surprise us and catch on quick from Tyler's teachings, but I believe her outspokenness will take over and he won't be able to save her once her power is gone, and I agree that production wants her to be evicted and use the app power.

I have hope that Tyler is going to try and help Sam, because on Sunday night's BBAD, I noticed that when the Level 6 gals were talking about the 'power', he didn't say a word! He did a pretty good job at acting like he had no idea who had the power. So that gave me hope that he trusts his "alliance" with Sam. I know they haven't formally made an alliance yet, but Sam will eventually catch on that this is a game where you have to make alliances, lie, and be somewhat fake. You don't have to be as fake as KarmaKait, but fake enough to make it to the end!

And hopefully Sam catches on before she's booted out again. [/quote]

Well so much for keeping that secret:

@BB_Updates wrote:
Tyler- Did you ever consider "what if Sam has a power?". Kaitlyn-No, I havne't considered it. Tyler-She has been a f*cking robot. Of course she is going to be trending #BB20
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:11 pm

ctown28 wrote:
KeenLizzy wrote:

And hopefully Sam catches on before she's booted out again.

Well so much for keeping that secret:

@BB_Updates wrote:
Tyler- Did you ever consider "what if Sam has a power?".  Kaitlyn-No, I havne't considered it.  Tyler-She has been a f*cking robot.  Of course she is going to be trending #BB20
[/quote]

But, when Kaitlyn asked if she should talk to Sam, Tyler told her he would talk to her instead. Kaitlyn in on the verge of defecting from her own team. There is a lot of drama surrounding her in her group because she seems so territorial when it comes to Faysal and is really aggressive with the people in the group. The group is only tolerating her for now because of the numbers and she is starting to realize it. Tyler is trying to flip her vote so he is planting some seeds. He didn't reveal the secret to her. Angela was asking the same question to different people last night in Tyler's presence and he didn't reveal it at that time either. I think he is just trying to get her to start weighing other options.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Veto   Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:13 pm

I would also add that he told his Level 6 group last night that they need to stick to voting to keep Sam "no matter what" because they were thinking if it was a lost cause, maybe they should go with the unanimous vote to protect Winston and Brett who have told the other side they would be keeping Steve. They asked Tyler if he had the power and he said he didn't but asked that they all trust him it will be best moving forward. If he was going to reveal that power to anyone he would have told that group at that time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Veto   

Back to top Go down

Veto
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 20 :: Big Brother 20: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: