HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Trending App power/penalty

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8804
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Trending App power/penalty   Sat Jun 30, 2018 5:29 pm

Faysal received the penalty app for being the least trending. I am not sure of all the details, but he apparently got something called "Hamazon" so he receives these vegan hams at various times of the day and night. When he receives them he has to eat them. Not sure if he can have other food too or just eating the ham. Also don't know if he has to eat the whole thing or not. He has received the "deliveries" at all hours, including when everyone is sound asleep in bed.

He was a bit miffed and is saying it is probably because of editing and people having good stories coming into the house. He claims he chose not to tell his "whole" story, just wanted to play the game, but he is sure now that America has gotten to see him, his personality and his apparent prowess in the comps that he will win the reward the following week. Swaggy of course feels the same way. I had to laugh when Faysal said "a person being portrayed as a robot might be trending higher than me at this point and that is just wrong." Well there is no "might" about it, because he came in last.........duh! Wait til he finds out that the "robot" actually won the power!

Sam won the reward. She has only shared the fact that she won with Tyler. I thought she should keep it completely secret, but seems to be building a bond with Tyler. She plans to try to stay on votes and not use the power, but also use this week to see who she can and can't trust. She also keeps repeating to people in different conversations that she is honest and she does what she says she is going to do. So she is building up the trust and loyalty thing and I believe when people see she won the first power, this will make her look like she is actually a trustworthy person, at least I hope so.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Female Posts : 2282
Join date : 2011-07-19
Location : HOH room ;)

PostSubject: Re: Trending App power/penalty   Sat Jun 30, 2018 8:59 pm

My concern with this Trending App is that people on Twitter seem to like Snaggy C’s side (BTW, I’ve resorted to calling him Snaggy since I can’t ever seem to get his stupid nickname correct, even with those stupid ass t-shirts) better. And that’s because they’re referring to the ‘other side’ as Team MAGA affraid

I think that’s so stupid because a) why the heck bring Trump’s nonsense into this? And b) just because the six don’t have any spice (unless you count Kaycee) doesn’t mean one should automatically hate them!

I am not a Trump fan (which I will leave at that) but I do like four out of the six (I forget their alliance name). I don’t really care for the Bros but I do hope Angela, Rachel, Kaycee and Taylor go far! And I hope they recruit Sam!!

Anyway, my point being... I’m concerned that Snaggy C, Kaitlyn, Haleigh and Bay will get rewards based on their Twitter popularity. Because  they are loved. Like seriously, people  on Twitter love, LOVE Kaitlyn Puke How someone who is constantly mugging for the cameras and begging for love from “America”, and putting on the fakest ass personality ever, is actually ‘liked’ by anyone is shocking to me!!

Which reminds me why I hate Twitter and hardly go on there!  

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11013
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Trending App power/penalty   Sun Jul 01, 2018 5:10 pm

Don't be so worried about twitter, there are assholes on every side, that reply about team MAGA is a perfect example of it. Those are the type that put politics into everything.

There are plenty of Trump haters on Twitter that can't stand team Swaggy: Evel Dick, Cat VAn Zyl, BB Tooms just to name a few on my timeline. He's even wearing thin on Parker Delon. Parker is only backing him because he's black but can only take so much. It's not about Twitter trends, it's about that stupid app they have.

I don't base my judgement on the HG's for what political side they back, I want politics to stay out of it. The only reason it was a thing on celebrity BB was because of Omarosa.

I already hate this whole punishment advantage thing because it will be so lopsided, this week is a huge advantage (I'm sticking with the belief of it being good for 4 weeks and only use it once), what's it going to be next week? Scottie gets it, so it's something like one free have not pass? See how disproportionate it can get?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8804
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Trending App power/penalty   Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:01 am

I can't for the life of me figure out why ANYONE would be a fan of SC (Swaggy C initials). He drives me absolutely crazy. And the arrogance of him saying on the episode last night "okay America, you got it wrong, but I will give you one more chance to get it right, give me that power"....................unbelievable.

I am also surprised that it has not been brought up on social media that his uses the "N" word all the time. I realize there are supposedly different connotations of the word when black people use it as opposed to white people, but I call bullshit on that situation. If Brett or Winston or any of the white cast members used that term in reference to him or Bayleigh, the house AND social media would have a meltdown. You can't have it both ways. He uses it to refer to someone he is talking about in a negative light as well as when he is referring to his buddy Faysal when he is talking to him.

I am truly bummed that Level 6 is not trending better, maybe because they are actually playing the game a bit smarter by not projecting themselves as a complete unit as SC/Faysal side has done. I love watching that group go and spill their guts to Tyler about everything they are thinking and he just plays along with it. Now of course Brett and Winston have absolutely put themselves out there as a duo but they are my least favorite of the Level 6 group, so if one of them goes home, I won't be too crushed by it.

And Lizzy, I could not agree with you more that calling them MAGA makes my stomach turn. I am not a fan of Trump either and really wish that politics, especially now, would not enter into this at all. I agree with Ctown that there are many out there that HAVE to put people in a certain camp on both sides of that and I believe it is just nauseating.

Ctown, I was worried about the same thing with the app, but it makes it a bit more random since they have to pick an app from the list and some of them could really be anything. Also, Sam's app is good for 4 weeks, but I find it interesting that it says "a CHANCE" to play the game again. Does that mean she has to do something to return to the house? Or does she just return to the house automatically? She seems pretty certain when talking to Tyler that it is an actual "save" but even though I really like her, I don't think she is very game smart at all and has made some really stupid mistakes being outspoken with people and stuff. Hopefully, she has talked to production and got clarification of what it means EXACTLY and she will be able to return to the house, cuz it looks like she will definitely be voted out this week.

I am curious what some of the other rewards could mean. The redraw obviously has something to do with veto picks, but I can't really figure out what the cloud, identity theft, or upgrade could be.

Ctown or Lizzy, since I am not on social media and can't participate in the app, can you post a few of the questions involved with the app? I would be interested to see how the questions are posed.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11013
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Trending App power/penalty   Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:48 am

Many people are confused about the whole trending thing and think it’s actual social media. People complaining on Twitter to stop mention people like Swaggy because it will get him trending. It’s solely based on the questions. I didn’t do it last week, but will this week and post the questions.

Swaggy use of the n word will never go away, that’s been an argument forever. Only black people can use it. The thing is, if they stop using it, it will just go away.

The worst part about this whole twist, is they did something similar on OTT and it was a disaster, the HGs are going to be pandering for it constantly on the feeds. I’m really hoping that Swaggy gets the crap app next week just so we can see him meltdown
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11013
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Trending App power/penalty   Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:55 am

I also don’t l8ke how vague the apps are. Tell us what each one does. Each had 4 to choose, if they stay the same, hopefully that means the twist will be over in 4 weeks.

As far as CHANCE to return, you haven’t figured it out? You have to win a comp to go back in, if you win, you go back in, if Paul wins, he goes in! neener

The one thing I really don’t like is if it’s not used by the 4th eviction, that person evicted automatically gets it. So if I’m Sam and I haven’t used it, why would I go for HoH? Makes it a meaningless HoH
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8804
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Trending App power/penalty   Mon Jul 02, 2018 2:03 pm

Thanks Ctown, I look forward to actually seeing the questions.

I like the apps being vague for the hg's, but I think the viewing audience should know what the hell each app does, less chance of them manipulating what each one means according to who receives it each week.

And that is enough of that NASTY TALK about Paul coming back in the house. Don't even put that out in the universe! hand No

If I were Sam and she doesn't have to use it this week, I would bust my ass to win the HOH this week because she can afford to make a BIG move and still have a couple of weeks to save herself. Then on the 4th week, she can possibly save someone from the block who might be a threat to her to give herself a week or two of safety. But I think it is unlikely she is saved by votes this week and will more than likely have to use it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11013
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Trending App power/penalty   Mon Jul 02, 2018 5:35 pm

I think I may have figured this out. The advantage rests on when it is used. If she uses it on herself or Steve this first week, that person is back in the game.

If Steve goes and it doesn't get used, the following week if it is used, Steve and whoever it is used on have a comp for who goes back.

If not used again and used it week 3, first 3 evicted have the comp and finally if not used in first 4 weeks, those 4 evicted have a battle back
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Female Posts : 2282
Join date : 2011-07-19
Location : HOH room ;)

PostSubject: Re: Trending App power/penalty   Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:20 pm

I don't understand why people like Snaggy C either. But I think it has a lot to do with the fact that he's black. Because had Brett or Winston talked about themselves in third person or told America they got it wrong but they're giving us another chance... there'd be an uproar about it.

Yesterday I spent like an hour reading shit on Twitter! It was literal SHIT!! I cannot believe the crap that comes out of people's fingers.  Shrug

And the hypocrisy kills me. Apparently, since Snaggy C and Bay are black and not part of the so-called MAGA group, then anything they do or say is okay. But if Brett, Winston, or Angela says anything remotely the same, there's outrage.

And don't even get me started with all the KarmaKaitlyn (my nickname to the moron) love!  Puke I cannot with all her fake-ness. How people don't see it is beyond me. I had to unfollow most of the Big Brother Twitter accounts. Because I couldn't handle it anymore.  TeeHee

Anyway... Here are the questions for the first poll on the BB App thingy. I couldn't remember them, but DUH... I used my Facebook Messenger so they're on my phone!  
DUH!

CBS MESSENGER BOT CAST YOUR VOTE QUESTIONS:

1. Which HG is most entertaining to watch? (I voted for Sam).
BTW, the app also confirms your answer and sends you a picture just in case. And you have to confirm the answer twice by clicking on YES.

2. Which HG is annoying you the most? (I voted for JC)...although I should've voted for Snaggy C. ha!

3. Which HG gameplay is most fun to watch? (I voted for Tyler)

4. Which HG is the funniest? (I voted for Sam)

5. Which HG has you screaming at the TV? (I voted for Snaggy C... OH and I typed his stupid nickname...even incorrectly and it knew I meant Chris! haha)

Afterward, I got a message saying my vote was counted and that I have 9 votes left. And if I would like to repeat the choices. I typed YES and continued until I had no votes left. So you technically could repeat the questions with different answers.

There's a menu where you can select stuff to do. And I just clicked 'Start Voting' to see what would happen and I got a response back that said all Polls are closed right now. And to Subscribe to the feeds.  No
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11013
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Trending App power/penalty   Mon Jul 02, 2018 6:28 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:


Yesterday I spent like an hour reading shit on Twitter! It was literal SHIT!! I cannot believe the crap that comes out of people's fingers.  Shrug

And the hypocrisy kills me. Apparently, since Snaggy C and Bay are black and not part of the so-called MAGA group, then anything they do or say is okay. But if Brett, Winston, or Angela says anything remotely the same, there's outrage.

And don't even get me started with all the KarmaKaitlyn (my nickname to the moron) love!  Puke I cannot with all her fake-ness. How people don't see it is beyond me. I had to unfollow most of the Big Brother Twitter accounts. Because I couldn't handle it anymore.  TeeHee


OK, I'm gonna help you make your Twitter experience much better. Only follow the update sites like @BB_Updates, @hamsterwatch and things like that. Then use it ONLY to read updates, do not read any of the replies they get because they are ridiculous and that is where you are getting aggravated. I also follow a few HG's and do look at rplies and such there because some of them are actual conversations. Evil dick is a great one because as soon as a convo gets stupid, he ends it.

your welcome
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8804
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Trending App power/penalty   Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:47 pm

Thanks Lizzy. Looking at the questions, I don't see any of them that could be answered with Faysal's name, so I am assuming that the "least trending" is the person who gets their name thrown out as an answer the least, which actually makes sense to me.

However, the question "screaming at the TV" would absolutely have to be Swaggy, so I wonder how close he was to getting it based on that question alone.

This is all kind of weird to me, but we will see how it goes. I am just hoping that Swaggy either doesn't get an app at all or gets the crap app because he will not handle it well for sure.

By the way Lizzy, I would have answered the questions the same except for the annoying one, which I would have answered Swaggy (which was your afterthought), so it looks like we are still on the same page. It will be interesting to see how this moves forward.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8804
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Trending App power/penalty   Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:53 pm

Ctown, I am not sure I am buying your explanation of the bonus life app because it said in both places on the wording "A CHANCE" to get back into the house, so why would the week it is used determine whether or not she comes right back in or not? I am guessing she asked how it works and they would have to lay it all out there for her, and then she would be reluctant to use it later knowing it would take a competition to get her back in the house, but who knows. I think we will be seeing all the details this week because unless something dramatic happens, I don't see the votes changing.

Personally, I think she (or the person she might choose to save) will either just return to the game right after the eviction or have to complete some task to get back in. If it is a task, I think it will be something that will be relatively easy and probably tailored to the person who is evicted. They might even have the other hg's watching them do it on the screen.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11013
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Trending App power/penalty   Mon Jul 02, 2018 7:57 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Thanks Lizzy.  Looking at the questions, I don't see any of them that could be answered with Faysal's name, so I am assuming that the "least trending" is the person who gets their name thrown out as an answer the least, which actually makes sense to me.

However, the question "screaming at the TV" would absolutely have to be Swaggy, so I wonder how close he was to getting it based on that question alone.  

This is all kind of weird to me, but we will see how it goes.  I am just hoping that Swaggy either doesn't get an app at all or gets the crap app because he will not handle it well for sure.

By the way Lizzy, I would have answered the questions the same except for the annoying one, which I would have answered Swaggy (which was your afterthought), so it looks like we are still on the same page.  It will be interesting to see how this moves forward.

I think what it is is that positive trends are trends questions 1,3 and 4, while negative trends for questions 2 and 5. Not being mentioned shouldn't hurt you one way or another, I'm sure that even if Fess was not mentioned a single time, there are others that wouldn't be mentioned as well, like Scottie.

Here's the problem, this voting was done after the premier night and the second episode and before anyone had much opportunity to watch these people on the feeds. I don't remember when the polls closed, but maybe after the feeds were up for 24 hours and the HG's are pandering to the cameras because they are told when it goes live. Another reason to think production is just picking them at their discretion. Sam was going to be in trouble and people like her, so throw her a bone and give her this advantage, it actually ties in with my theory above that it only determines how many compete to come back and not who it actually is. You watch Sam get the votes so they can max it out with 4 people having that chance
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11013
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Trending App power/penalty   Mon Jul 02, 2018 8:09 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Ctown, I am not sure I am buying your explanation of the bonus life app because it said in both places on the wording "A CHANCE" to get back into the house, so why would the week it is used determine whether or not she comes right back in or not?  I am guessing she asked how it works and they would have to lay it all out there for her, and then she would be reluctant to use it later knowing it would take a competition to get her back in the house, but who knows.  I think we will be seeing all the details this week because unless something dramatic happens, I don't see the votes changing.

Personally, I think she (or the person she might choose to save) will either just return to the game right after the eviction or have to complete some task to get back in.  If it is a task, I think it will be something that will be relatively easy and probably tailored to the person who is evicted.  They might even have the other hg's watching them do it on the screen.

It's all in the wording:

Quote :
This power gives you the or the houseguest of your choosing the CHANCE to return to the game if evicted. This power is good through the first four evictions. But her's the catch, if the Bonus Life is not used at one of the first three evictions, the 4th person evicted automatically gets a chance to return to the game."

Now notice how that first chance is in all caps, but the second is not. Interpret the word chance. Can't you say that when each of them got their key, that gives them a chance to be on Big Brother. They can choose to go back in or they can choose to just go home. The main thing is, don't overthink it. I came up with my little theory and will see how it plays out. The internet is full of a million discussions about what it means, this one I just gave comes from reddit. I'd rather sit back and enjoy the happens rather than worry about how each thing will play out
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Female Posts : 2282
Join date : 2011-07-19
Location : HOH room ;)

PostSubject: Re: Trending App power/penalty   Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:57 pm

ctown28 wrote:
KeenLizzy wrote:


Yesterday I spent like an hour reading shit on Twitter! It was literal SHIT!! I cannot believe the crap that comes out of people's fingers.  Shrug

And the hypocrisy kills me. Apparently, since Snaggy C and Bay are black and not part of the so-called MAGA group, then anything they do or say is okay. But if Brett, Winston, or Angela says anything remotely the same, there's outrage.

And don't even get me started with all the KarmaKaitlyn (my nickname to the moron) love!  Puke I cannot with all her fake-ness. How people don't see it is beyond me. I had to unfollow most of the Big Brother Twitter accounts. Because I couldn't handle it anymore.  TeeHee


OK, I'm gonna help you make your Twitter experience much better.  Only follow the update sites like @BB_Updates, @hamsterwatch and things like that.  Then use it ONLY to read updates, do not read any of the replies they get because they are ridiculous and that is where you are getting aggravated.  I also follow a few HG's and do look at rplies and such there because some of them are actual conversations.  Evil dick is a great one because as soon as a convo gets stupid, he ends it.

your welcome

I was following @BB_Updates! That's where the idiot's comments are the worst. But that was my first mistake, reading the comments! They get me so Mad6

I also follow Hamsterwatch. Those replies aren't so bad. But still, they get me Mad6 I think I am still following them.

I think the only HG I follow is Dan G. TeeHee But I skim over his tweets because they're always about video games.

I refuse to follow Dick. I know you like him ctown, but I just can't.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Female Posts : 2282
Join date : 2011-07-19
Location : HOH room ;)

PostSubject: Re: Trending App power/penalty   Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:05 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Thanks Lizzy.  Looking at the questions, I don't see any of them that could be answered with Faysal's name, so I am assuming that the "least trending" is the person who gets their name thrown out as an answer the least, which actually makes sense to me.

However, the question "screaming at the TV" would absolutely have to be Swaggy, so I wonder how close he was to getting it based on that question alone.  

This is all kind of weird to me, but we will see how it goes.  I am just hoping that Swaggy either doesn't get an app at all or gets the crap app because he will not handle it well for sure.

By the way Lizzy, I would have answered the questions the same except for the annoying one, which I would have answered Swaggy (which was your afterthought), so it looks like we are still on the same page.  It will be interesting to see how this moves forward.

Yup, Chap! That's what I mentioned in a previous post somewhere. That none of these answers sounded like they'd fit Fay, so I thought BB just chose him because he had the least amount of votes. OR for no other reason than to screw with him. Yessss!

In hindsight, I should've chosen Snaggy C for the screaming at the TV question! But that JC had me screaming at the TV because I couldn't understand a word he said. He's the worst on BBAD! He just mumbles and strings all his words into one sentence. It's so annoying. He's SO annoying!

I really hope Snaggy C gets the Crap App!!  Begging  Begging  Begging

I think since I'm watching BBAD and keeping up with the updates, we might continue being on the same page, Chap!

Now all we need is Capri to pop in, and we can have our old alliance back   Clapping Hands
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11013
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Trending App power/penalty   Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:50 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:


I was following @BB_Updates! That's where the idiot's comments are the worst. But that was my first mistake, reading the comments! They get me so Mad6

I also follow Hamsterwatch. Those replies aren't so bad. But still, they get me Mad6 I think I am still following them.

I think the only HG I follow is Dan G. TeeHee But I skim over his tweets because they're always about video games.

I refuse to follow Dick. I know you like him ctown, but I just can't.

@BB_Updates is the best one for updates and it's updates only, no opinions, that's why I like them. They don't pay attention to the replies so that's why they are so much worse.

Hamsterwatch is much better, but they will let some troll for a bit before blocking them, but Dingo is a great updater and does a ton. I follow Dan as well, but skim over his video game things, which are most of them, but he has good sports insights as well
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11013
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Trending App power/penalty   Mon Jul 02, 2018 11:52 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:


I think since I'm watching BBAD and keeping up with the updates, we might continue being on the same page, Chap!

Now all we need is Capri to pop in, and we can have our old alliance back   Clapping Hands

I screencapped this and am gonna send it to her on facebook and drag her in here!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8804
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Trending App power/penalty   Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:35 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Thanks Lizzy.  Looking at the questions, I don't see any of them that could be answered with Faysal's name, so I am assuming that the "least trending" is the person who gets their name thrown out as an answer the least, which actually makes sense to me.

However, the question "screaming at the TV" would absolutely have to be Swaggy, so I wonder how close he was to getting it based on that question alone.  

This is all kind of weird to me, but we will see how it goes.  I am just hoping that Swaggy either doesn't get an app at all or gets the crap app because he will not handle it well for sure.

By the way Lizzy, I would have answered the questions the same except for the annoying one, which I would have answered Swaggy (which was your afterthought), so it looks like we are still on the same page.  It will be interesting to see how this moves forward.

Yup, Chap! That's what I mentioned in a previous post somewhere. That none of these answers sounded like they'd fit Fay, so I thought BB just chose him because he had the least amount of votes. OR for no other reason than to screw with him. Yessss!

In hindsight, I should've chosen Snaggy C for the screaming at the TV question! But that JC had me screaming at the TV because I couldn't understand a word he said. He's the worst on BBAD! He just mumbles and strings all his words into one sentence. It's so annoying. He's SO annoying!

I really hope Snaggy C gets the Crap App!!  Begging  Begging  Begging

I think since I'm watching BBAD and keeping up with the updates, we might continue being on the same page, Chap!

Now all we need is Capri to pop in, and we can have our old alliance back   Clapping Hands

cheers1 :thumbsup:
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8804
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Trending App power/penalty   Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:37 pm

ctown28 wrote:
KeenLizzy wrote:


I think since I'm watching BBAD and keeping up with the updates, we might continue being on the same page, Chap!

Now all we need is Capri to pop in, and we can have our old alliance back   Clapping Hands

I screencapped this and am gonna send it to her on facebook and drag her in here!  

Thanks Ctown!
cheers1
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Female Posts : 2282
Join date : 2011-07-19
Location : HOH room ;)

PostSubject: Re: Trending App power/penalty   Tue Jul 03, 2018 1:53 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
KeenLizzy wrote:


I think since I'm watching BBAD and keeping up with the updates, we might continue being on the same page, Chap!

Now all we need is Capri to pop in, and we can have our old alliance back   Clapping Hands

I screencapped this and am gonna send it to her on facebook and drag her in here!  

Thanks Ctown!
cheers1

Yeah! Thanks, ctown!! clapping
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11013
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Trending App power/penalty   Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:47 pm

Still waiting for her to reply, gave her the updated link as well. She may be on vacation at this time of the year
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11013
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Trending App power/penalty   Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:51 am

Tyler told the entire Level 6 alliance that Sam has the power. They are now trying to get the 7 votes to keep her and may have them. Right now, Tyler is working it out and told them the signal will be his hair on eviction night. If hair is up, vote to evict Sam, if the hair is down, vote to evict Steve.

IMO this is a bad move on Tyler’s part. He had her trust and this could destroy that. The proper way to do this would’ve been to talk to her first and pull her in to the alliance and let her tell them.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8804
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Trending App power/penalty   Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:36 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Tyler told the entire Level 6 alliance that Sam has the power. They are now trying to get the 7 votes to keep her and may have them. Right now, Tyler is working it out and told them the signal will be his hair on eviction night. If hair is up, vote to evict Sam, if the hair is down, vote to evict Steve.

IMO this is a bad move on Tyler’s part. He had her trust and this could destroy that.  The proper way to do this would’ve been to talk to her first and pull her in to the alliance and let her tell them.

She actually gave Tyler permission yesterday to tell Kaitlyn if he thought he had to in order to secure the vote. As they talked more, she said she trusted him to tell people he thought should know or need to know so they can keep it on their side. Plus I don't think Level 6 will let this out of the bag because they want to keep it under wraps to possibly be used if they find themselves in a bad spot in the next few weeks.

Tyler really had no choice but to tell them because they were hashing things out last night and they were all starting to back out. Plus Winston was convinced that because Sam really has no idea how to play the game and he believed she couldn't keep her mouth shut with secrets, she would ultimately be a liability to their group. But after finding out that she has kept this secret from everyone in the house except Tyler and everyone bought it hook, line and sinker he changed his mind and so did the rest of the group. They all agreed that they needed to keep it completely secret and the importance of that, so I think they will keep it in the vault......at least for now.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11013
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Trending App power/penalty   Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:06 pm

@rbbq wrote:
Julie confirmed in an interview with ET Canada that Same will have to complete a challenge toget back in the game with her power should she need to use it tonight. #BB20

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Trending App power/penalty   

Back to top Go down
 
Trending App power/penalty
Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
 Similar topics
-
» The Power of Persuasion (version 1, part 1)
» Power consumption: Mark II vs. Mark III
» VTA st 70 power
» ST-70 / Mark III power transformer heat (AGAIN)
» Power Steering does not work when cold.

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 20 :: Big Brother 20: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: