Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 9175

Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Episodes   Episodes EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 11:19 am

I thought I would start this thread because the edits/episodes always seem to be a big topic every season.

I was pretty excited to watch the episode last night to get details about the app and stuff. It made my night to see Sam being so touched about being most trending and even better seeing SC pout about not being chosen. You would have thought that he was on the block ready to be evicted and looking for some sort of lifeline by his reaction. Imagine what he will do when he is on the block going into eviction night!

Although I enjoyed it when Sam shot back at Kaitlyn that she can't just go sit in the hot tub with Faysal (like Kaitlyn does) when Kaitlyn was being rather condescending about her situation, I cringed because she was not thinking about the game or her situation. Then she had that meltdown and basically telling everyone they were fake and such, and I thought "good thing she has that app to save her because she is toast. But when she gave JC respect for actually calling her out and being REAL with her, I saw something that makes me want her to stay even more. She is not going to just sit in the corner and keep her mouth shut. If someone blows smoke up her ass, she is going to call it out. If someone is lying or playing her or people she is close to, she will call it out. Hopefully Tyler can school her a bit on the game so she can last a bit longer. At this point I don't see her making jury which is a shame because she is quite refreshing as far as calling it like it is and expect people to do the same.

I could have done with A LOT LESS Swaggy crap. Basically production is trying to MAKE him popular, and I thought it would have the opposite effect. On Joker's he is at the bottom of the ratings, but not sure if that is as accurate of a reading as it has been in the past with the social media stuff people use more often now, but I am hopeful.

Otherwise, I really didn't get a lot out of the episode. I am looking forward to the next one because according to the hg's the veto was a really brutal comp (they are comparing it to Fear Factor). I will also be interested to see if they show Tyler and Faysal being there at the end and Tyler actually throwing the veto to him because since that comp he is saying that him and Swaggy are going to run the table on the comps.........."nobody can beat them"...........and those usual terms from these types of guys. A point of reference is that I believe Swaggy was the second one out and the final round was thrown to Faysal, and apparently Sam went quite far in the comp.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 11330

Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Episodes EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 11:51 am

I didn’t get much out of the episode either. Too early in the process to get much out of the Sunday show. The next one should be better because we will actually know the true fallout of the HoH comp. Wednesday’s show should be good as well
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Episodes EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 1:14 am

The episode tonight was a bit of a mixed bag. They made it look like Haleigh was into Faysal a lot more than she actually is and they didn't show her cuddling and cozying up to Brett and Tyler in the same way she was shown doing with Faysal on the episode because it didn't fit the narrative of course. Also when they showed Bailey in the hammock telling Faysal it was not good for their alliance, they cut out the part where she said "because it upsets Kaitlyn" which I thought fit the narrative to an extent, but I guess it is not a big deal.

One other thing I wish they had shown was that Sam actually attempted to plead her case to people instead of making it look like she really did nothing to save herself. Her pitch to Scottie was a good one and even though Scottie was a lost cause, I think they missed an opportunity to show that even though she doesn't understand the game well, she IS there to play.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Episodes EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 10:36 pm

The edit tonight made it look like Tyler completely talked Kaitlyn into the whole Swaggy thing. Of course he played a big part in it, but things Kaitlyn said that were important to show that she wanted this just as much as Tyler did. In most of those talks with Tyler she said over and over that she couldn't back out of this move because she would look stupid for not taking the shot given all the negative things he said to her and the people who are supposed to be her friends who apparently didn't defend her either. Sure it is great for Tyler's game play reputation and resume, but I just think they are making it look like he strong armed her into do it.

Also, I wanted to see the veto "speeches" that Scottie and Winston gave to ask Tyler to use the veto on them. They were apparently pretty good and Bayleigh said that is when she knew something was up. And they only showed Kaitlyn crying and putting Swaggy on the block, but apparently she made a statement before she started crying and naming him that as a woman she needs to stand up for herself regardless of how it affects her game. I think this was an important part of why she went through with this. I mean the girl's personal life has been shot to hell, they could at least give her that much.

And another thing, when she told Haleigh what she was going to do, Haleigh told Kaitlyn it was a great move because she believed that Swaggy would have taken the shot at Kaitlyn as soon as he had the chance so it is for the best. Not that it is that earthshattering, but I wanted people to see how easily this girl lies. Instead they just show her agreeing like lip service and then going into the DR saying it is because she is the HOH. It's not like Kaitlyn was going to put HER on the block, if she had an objection she should have said something.

On a lighter note, I thought the yell app was hilarious. I was really hoping it would be Josh from last year with his pots and pans and stuff, but this guy did a pretty good job, and Rachel was a great sport about it.

I also thoroughly enjoyed seeing the times revealed on the veto and Faysal saw that he was not only beaten by Tyler, but by Rachel as well. Yet after that, Swaggy still says that him and Faysal are the biggest comp threats in the house when he is pitching to stay. I also thoroughly enjoyed seeing Winston's time being maxed out when he was playing in a veto for his life in the game.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Episodes EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 1:42 am

They didn’t show veto speeches last week either. While they are usually lame, they at least add something, it was a very poor edit.

Tyler played Kaitlyn like a fiddle, he made her think it was her idea. He was behind it all the way, at least from the limited things I saw on Twitter update source.

That yell punishment was awesome. I was waiting for that guy to tell her she’s gonna be living in a van down by the river. She took it well too, laughed the whole way
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Episodes EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 3:30 am

ctown28 wrote:
They didn’t show veto speeches last week either. While they are usually lame, they at least add something, it was a very poor edit.

Tyler played Kaitlyn like a fiddle, he made her think it was her idea. He was behind it all the way, at least from the limited things I saw on Twitter update source.

That yell punishment was awesome. I was waiting for that guy to tell her she’s gonna be living in a van down by the river. She took it well too, laughed the whole way

There is no doubt he played her, but I think they should have shown HER stating all the things that Swaggy had said about her and they should have shown at least 1 clip of Swaggy showing his arrogance stating that he would not apologize to Kaitlyn or even take the time to talk with her about her plans as HOH because it shows that he basically did this to himself and then expected no consequences for his actions.

My favorite part of the yelling guy was when he came in to have coffee with her and actually spit the coffee all over and then poured his coffee on the counter. Also the one where she was in the bedroom and he scared the living crap out of her. I think she handled that better than most in the house would have.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Episodes EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 10:26 pm

All I can say about the edit for tonight's episode is THEY CAN'T BE SERIOUS! I was yelling at the TV.

First of all I was hoping I would see a clue as to why the general consensus of the house was that Brett only lost because he didn't understand the rules. I saw nothing in the rules that were questionable, but even Scottie and Faysal said if he had known something about going back again, he would have won the comp easily. Another conversation I heard was that he thought it would be whoever had the most at the end of that time or something, so maybe he thought it was the last time or something? Anyway, that is not really that big of a deal and I didn't really expect BB to show anything controversial when it comes to a comp because they have never done it in the past.

But now let's talk about the rest of the episode. First of all, Kaitlyn went to Scottie's HOH room to ask if he was using the veto and if she had anything to worry about. He told her the same thing he told everyone else that unless a power of some sort was used, he was not using it and she had nothing to worry about. He left the room quickly because he had to use the bathroom (he later explained this). She took that as she was going on the block. She had a meltdown and took to her bed about it. She told just about everyone that Scottie said she was being put on the block. Scottie had to go to her and clear the air that it is not what he said, and did it with authority. She tried to play the victim and he shut it down telling her she had the right to be upset if she thought that, but had no right to tell people he said anything like that. Kaitlyn then took her nap after pouting for a while.

Then Scottie found out other information like Winston and Brett had been there reassuring Kaitlyn and other things that pissed him off, so he shared with a group of people in the HOH room, the deal proposed by Winston and Brett. The people there were Haleigh, Bay, Faysal and Rockstar. Bay asked if they should go wake Kaitlyn up and tell her about it. Scottie said we will tell her when she wakes up.

Bay went to the bedroom and woke Kaitlyn up and told her that she needed to talk to Scottie right away because Winston and Brett were trying to get her put on the block. She told Bay that she had just had a hit in her dream that she didn't believe was real, but it was EXACTLY that information. So her big "hit" was Bay telling her when she woke her up.

What a farce for BB to promote this garbage of her "visions" or "hits" or whatever you want to call them. They should have showed Bay telling her about it and then her saying she just had the dream. But instead it looks like she woke up and went straight to the HOH room and brought it up to Scottie. I mean come on, let's at least TRY to be based in reality and show this girl for the complete farce she is.

I mean she also had a hit that the week 2 power app went to someone with an "S" which would have been Swaggy or Scottie since Sam already had one. She said at that time that her "hits" are NEVER wrong. Now she herself is saying that the week 2 app went to JC. How the hell is JC an "S" for crying out loud.

And where the hell was the part where Sam went to Scottie and made him pinky promise to put her on the block and Sam trying to make a final 3 for the 3 of them together? Maybe then we could see a DR session to find out what Sam might have been thinking with that other than just wanting to use the power on herself or something.

I have seen BB spin some episodes absurdly many times, but actually giving any credence to Kaitlyn and her nut job "powers" is beyond anything I can really think of in recent memory.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Episodes EmptyWed Jul 18, 2018 10:50 pm

One thing I forgot, Brett's speech was absolutely hilarious! I loved watching Kaitlyn sitting there burning and everyone else in the room laughing or trying not to laugh. It will be priceless seeing her face if he stays this week for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Episodes EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 1:31 am

chap5788 wrote:
One thing I forgot, Brett's speech was absolutely hilarious!  I loved watching Kaitlyn sitting there burning and everyone else in the room laughing or trying not to laugh.  It will be priceless seeing her face if he stays this week for sure.

I just finished watching. That was absolutely hysterical.

As far as the edit not showing everything, it doesn’t bother me so much because I think even the casual viewer knows what a nutcase she is
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!
nitewings

Male Posts : 800

Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Episodes EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 9:34 am

chap5788 wrote:
One thing I forgot, Brett's speech was absolutely hilarious!  I loved watching Kaitlyn sitting there burning and everyone else in the room laughing or trying not to laugh.  It will be priceless seeing her face if he stays this week for sure.

You are so right Chap...
I record the episodes I had to
watch his speech 3 more times it was so funny...
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Episodes EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 1:48 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I just finished watching. That was absolutely hysterical.

As far as the edit not showing everything, it doesn’t bother me so much because I think even the casual viewer knows what a nutcase she is

Yes, but it would have been much more entertaining to see them show a blip of Bay telling her and then her going off about her VISION.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Episodes EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 1:50 pm

nitewings wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

You are so right Chap...
I record the episodes I had to
watch his speech 3 more times it was so funny...

I have done the same thing Nite. Afterward Kaitlyn was saying it was classless and disrespectful. Then when she heard that Angela and Rachel were contemplating voting for Brett to stay, she said it was appalling that those girls didn't support her as well. You just can't make this stuff up!
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
KeenLizzy

Female Posts : 2311

Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Episodes EmptyThu Jul 19, 2018 3:30 pm

I was right there with you, Chap...yelling at the TV. I had to pause and tell my husband that it all was bullcrap! Especially the part where they made KarmaKait's 'hits' seem legit! As if she really was clairvoyant! BB production totally missed the mark by not showing Bay warn KarmaKait and then KarmaKait running up there like she really had a vision. That would've been hilarious. No, instead they give her credibility. Well, not much...since she is a nutjob.

And Brett's speech... SLOW CLAP MOMENT!
clapping clapping clapping clapping

That was hilarious! I loved every bit of his speech. Especially the 'vision' part. I think I need to see that speech again. I tried searching for a video of his speech, but of course no one posted anything because it showed how funny Brett actually is. But you sure can find tons of videos of Brett ‘being violent’. :explode:

And yes, yes, yes... where was the pinky promise swear with Scottie to put Sam on the block? That would've been great to hear her DR about it, and also see what Scottie was really thinking during that whole moment. Maybe they didn't include it because Sam was lying behind the bed? And acting weird? That moment was actually super uncomfortable for me. The way she was acting, with that weird baby/sexy voice??? Maybe it just wasn't usable. Too bad though, because I would've loved to have seen that with the DR sessions explaining this entire convo.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Episodes EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 10:58 pm

I didn't comment on Thursday's episodes because I didn't get to see the whole thing. We had some really bad tornadoes in some communities in my state the night before and they broke in with coverage about the devastation. I believe nobody lost there life which was a good thing to hear. I could have watched live on cbs.com but I already had my feeds up for the endurance comp because in the past if I waited until the end of the show I would have trouble getting on there.

But tonight's episode, I have a few thoughts about.

First of all, I don't know if anyone noticed but the clips with Fessy and JC in the storage room first showed JC sitting on the counter, the next one he was walking around and the last one he was on the counter. They showed the information out of order, which really makes not difference as far as how it was depicted, but what happened was that Fessy was throwing his fit and JC was talking, then Rockstar came in to add her 2 cents. Fessy got even more frustrated and picked up JC like someone would lift a small child and plopped him on the counter. The look on JC's face was priceless! It was one of the funniest things I have seen. Of course it didn't fit the narrative of the time, but it was really funny so I thought I would share it. I hope it ends up being one of those quick clips sometime this season because it was really funny to me.

Now about the package with JC and Bay. I applaud production for putting that out there and letting both sides be seen and heard. I think it showed that actual dialogue can go a long way if people would just give it a chance. I do believe that JC came off a bit better in that situation because Bay seemed to think that her plight was so much worse than his, but he had these issues coming at him from all sides, his race, his language barrier, his height, his sexuality, that is a lot to have to deal with. I am not downgrading what Bay went through being 1 of only 4 black people in a community or school, but I think she could have been a bit more sympathetic to his plight as well.

But if I am being real, for Bay to sit there and say she does not tolerate THAT WORD from ANYONE was a bit much for me to take. I don't care if Swaggy is a black man or not, if that word is as offensive to her as she said it was, she should have been admonishing him for saying it on a regular basis toward people both in a derogatory manner as well as a "bro/dude" type manner. This hypocrisy just bothers me a lot.

And I think it is ABSOLUTE BULLSHIT that they bleeped out what Rockstar was saying like it was curse words. She was saying "white privilege" in at least 1 of those instances and then they show her in the DR saying guys like that always win like HE is the bully in the situation. He owned what he did in the sense of "game play" and she went completely personal in a biased manner. This is shitty because according to what has been posted here from social media, she is championed as a woman standing up to this or that, when she is so completely biased it is astounding.

And Bay was upset and crying to Sam last night about people treating her differently, she is the only black person in the house, etc., and she blurted out "ya'll have already pegged me as the angry black woman, so I might as well be that!" This came directly from Rockstar's mouth on several occasions telling Bay that BB always casts the "angry black woman" so she has to be careful they can't paint her in that light.

Like I said, I commend production for shining a light on this situation with Bay and JC, but I think sweeping other stuff under the rug does nobody any favors.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Episodes EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 11:14 pm

And one more thing, I am glad there was clarification on what Tyler said to Kaitlyn. I can see where she would believe that he swore on his father because when asked the question he said "I would never do that" and she took that to mean that he would never flip on her. But they showed the DR of him making that clear and he had a follow up conversation with Kaitlyn later stating he did NOT do that. Of course Kaitlyn said she would never ask him to do that, but we all saw that she did. She is getting so bad she can't even keep her own statements or lies straight.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Episodes EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 10:49 am

I don’t pay much attention to the episodes any longer just because of the edits. Mostly I watch for comps and ceremonies since I already know what truly happened in convos.

It was nice to see them rehash the big controversy, but it was still heavily edited and set off the whole shitstorm on twitter again. One thing to note on there to show how wrong JC was, why in his retelling of the story, did he say n word instead of using the actual word? Because he knew he was wrong. I still think it’s an over reaction. Here’s how the convo should’ve went down:

B: what’s the difference between a midget and a dwarf

J: please don’t use that M word, it’s offensive.

B: really? I didn’t know, I’m sorry

J: it’s ok, but it would be like if I used the n word talking about blacks. Now you know

B: it won’t happen again

J: thank you

Now on to Sam. I can see why bat shit crazy and Haleigh were upset. Her nom speech was ridiculous. I have no problem with putting people up for personal reasons, but she got judge mental on them. She could’ve left it at contribute least and take the most
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Episodes EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 11:07 am

Yes that would have been a better way to handle it, and JC has learned a lesson from that for sure. However, she kept using the word faggot in their conversation and he tried to make a point that she was STILL using it knowing it was offensive, but he understood she was making a point. Then she would come back with "I was quoting you." When she was "quoting him" she said "that word" instead of using it, so to me it was a double standard. Like you said it was handled poorly from the beginning, but I think they did a decent job of showing how it all went down and then a meeting of the minds at the end of it.

Now as far as Sam's speech, I am on the fence about that one. On the one hand I agree with you that it was judgmental, but it was also very true. They don't help with the duties around the house and leave their crap everywhere. They also throw themselves at the guys in the house in order to get ahead in the game and that is the opposite of female empowerment that Kaitlyn talks about daily. On the other hand, it is their own game and they should be free to play it as they wish and if that is their game, so be it, but they should expect that people will feel that way. Sam just happened to be the one to say it.

Another thing is that Sam needs to get off her soapbox as far as trying to give these people advice to "improve" themselves. Who is she to decide what is right or wrong? I think she also thinks in her mind since more than likely nobody is leaving this week that this is their chance to change the narrative for themselves if they wish because they were given a wake up call being put on the block. But again, who is she to decide that for them.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Episodes EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 1:06 pm

So I went back to watch Thursday's episode to see the eviction and Winston's interview. What a sore loser he was! I don't believe for 1 minute that ANYONE in Level 6 told him it would be unanimous so if he was told that it would have been the other side of the house telling him that. And about 2 days before eviction Angela asked both Winston and Brett if they want to be told who is leaving before eviction night or just let it happen. Both of them said they would prefer NOT to be told they are leaving, so Winston is just being an asshole. And he acts like his alliance turned on him, but seems to forget that both him AND Brett were a part of that alliance, so no matter how they voted, one of them was going to leave. Would he have thought they betrayed Brett if he had gone?

Then how stupid can you get to turn to Julie and ask about some twist to send him back into the house when she just revealed to him EXACTLY who voted him out. He is supposed to know the game and as soon as she told him that, he should have known it was definitely over.

And lastly, throwing the friendship bracelet that Sam made him was just childish. He said he had been holding his tongue about her. I know he was probably pissed that she didn't use her power, but he didn't even know how it worked. Sure he helped save her the first week, but she also helped save HIM last week. If he were in HER position, he would have saved that power as a safety net for himself, but expected her to risk her own game for him?

I have to say it shows that Level 6 made the right decision. He would have been someone who would have jumped ship and blew up everyone else's game at any given time. I did love Bay's goodbye message saying he couldn't win a competition to save himself though, that was pretty funny for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Episodes EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 3:49 pm

I can understand Winstons initial reaction, especially since he thought he had the votes. It was yet another blindside and it was great. Emotions are running high at that point so people are bound to react in the moment.

Now did you see hispost eviction interview with Ross from CBB? You want to see real bitter grapes, watch that and his reaction when he finds out about what Sam's power can do. I don't remember the name of it, but it;s on CBS website

I forgot earlier to comment on Rockstar having white privilege edited out. That just goes to show you that the people at CBS have no idea about things. They are trying to show how tolerant they are, but that was just over the top. I understand bleeping out the n word, the f****t and even midget. But c'mon, this is a bit much, I didn't even notice it at first but will go back and watch it. Then after seeing it again, I may have to point it out on Twitter and see what kind of reaction it gets
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Episodes EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 5:27 pm

No, I didn't see his interview with Ross, I may have to go and check it out. If get being pissed about Sam, but hopefully Ross pointed out to him that Sam had already saved him the week before with his vote and if the shoe had been on the other foot, you can bet your ass he would have kept it in his back pocket to save himself this week.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Episodes EmptyMon Jul 23, 2018 7:36 pm

chap5788 wrote:
No, I didn't see his interview with Ross, I may have to go and check it out.  If get being pissed about Sam, but hopefully Ross pointed out to him that Sam had already saved him the week before with his vote and if the shoe had been on the other foot, you can bet your ass he would have kept it in his back pocket to save himself this week.

I didn't watch the whole thing, just saw a clip on Twitter
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Episodes EmptyWed Jul 25, 2018 10:29 pm

Tonight's episode had me laughing my ass off. Watching JC getting whacked with that thing and trying to cover his balls was absolutely one of the funniest things I have seen in a long time. Also watching Scottie and Tyler losing it on the sidelines just added to it. Then the DR sessions with him and the ice bag was epic.

Now for the other stuff. Haleigh crying in the DR about she has a grandfather watching this show and hearing someone say she doesn't respect herself was awful. Well I say, then maybe she should have a little more respect for herself. Granted, it really isn't Sam's place to say that, but I have to say that it is true. And since those comments were made, she has been a little more reserved with her behavior, as well as helping with house duties which was also part of Sam's speech that they didn't show tonight. In the first or second week while leading Fessy on, she was actually under the blankets with Brett at one time and she was completely THROWING herself at Tyler, but he rejected her. So, if the shoe fits, wear it.

Kaitlyn was a hot mess like always. Her conversation with Sam was pretty chopped up, in that they tried to make it look like Sam was calling her out about Tyler specifically. Kaitlyn has said that she was all about women and is always closer to men than women. That is when Sam said she cozied up to Tyler and the rest of it. But I guess it wasn't that big of deal.

Now the biggest bullshit thing about tonight's episode is how they showed the comp and made it look like Kaitlyn threw the LAST question. Of course I wasn't at the comp, but when she said to Fessy that she threw it, he argued with her that she did not throw it because she "got the last question correct." She denied that is what happened. Later Fessy asked Scottie if Kaitlyn got the last question right and he confirmed she did. He said he remembered it specifically because the score was 6 to 5 going into the last question and in his mind he thought if Fessy missed it and Kaitlyn got it right then there would be a tiebreaker, but Fessy got it right so it didn't matter. Then later others in the house had that same discussion and EVERYONE said the remembered her getting the final question correct.

So basically production just shit all over Fessy even more than he shit on himself this week. He gets both girls on board to pick him for veto. He promises them both that he will save them. He then tells Kaitlyn to feel free to throw it to him and confirms again that he will save her, but then runs to Haleigh to let her know he is still saving HER. Then production makes it look like Kaitlyn threw the veto to him and then he flipped on her making him look like even more of a dick than he already was.

I have to say I did love the veto meeting watching the color drain from Tyler and JC's face like that. They literally didn't know what she was going to do because at one point she told both of them she might let the veto winner pick the replacement. Later that day, JC went to Sam to hash out what happened and she told him that she was actually NOT going to put up JC, but wanted his reaction to be real. That way maybe Rockstar would see that she was willing to put up her best friend because she knows the person leaving this week will more than likely come right back in. He schooled her a bit that she can't do that to people without telling them. That is when she told JC that if the vote comes to a tie, she will evict the person of his choosing to make up for it, but she wants to avoid a tie at all costs.

Now her plan that she has shared with everyone that if the vote comes to a tie, she is going to put dots in a cup and pick one out to choose who is evicted "because that is what is fair." She shared with Tyler today that both of those dots will be the same color and will be for Kaitlyn to be the one evicted, but nobody but him knows that.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Episodes EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 1:42 am

Ok, I watched the episode. I won’t get into Sams snootiness as I did that on her thread.

I agree on the veto edit partially. For some reason they want Kaitlyn to have a favorable edit. But she still didn’t throw it to Fessy. Now unless they digitally edited the footage, she got the lady question wrong, but it doesn’t matter since Fessy got all questions right, so nothing was thrown. I tweeted Rachel about it, but don’t really expect a response. I could DM her since she follows me, but I won’t take it that far. She follows me because of my dog. The only DM session I’ve had with her is about dogs, which she initiated. Slipping into DMs on social media is a no no for me. Perhaps when she’s on Dick at Nite I’ll submit a video mailbag and ask but I don’t think it’s that big of a deal.

Now here’s the part of the edit that really pissed me off. With all the shit between Fessy promising both of them, why in the fuck did we not get to seethe pleas for why he should use it on them? I would be very interested to see what each of them said. We know they still do pleas because we saw it last week
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Episodes EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 5:19 am

I agree with you that Fessy got them right so she wasn't going to beat him outright regardless. But what she is saying is that she intentionally got the last one wrong to make SURE he won it so in that sense threw it to him. If she answered it right and he HAPPENED to miss it, then they would be in a tiebreaker. My point is that BB should have showed her saying she threw it with her stating she missed the final question, then showing us that wasn't the case to show what a manipulative lying witch she is, but instead (like you said) they want to give her the best possible edit and throw Fessy even further under the bus than he already was as far as his shadiness to the general audience.

And I forgot to post about the pleas they made because I really did want to hear what they had to say. Another side note, Fessy told Haleigh the other night that he wanted her to dress up and look really hot for the ceremony because it would be on TV showing him saving her from the block. He suggested the shirt that she wore too. This is just stuff that makes my stomach turn because he is coming off like a stalker and she is getting herself in deeper and deeper. Just wait til he wins HOH and expects her to sleep in the HOH room with him.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Episodes EmptySun Jul 29, 2018 10:02 pm

That HoH comp was lame. It’s was basically another crap shoot.

Once again, the edit was ridiculous. Bayleigh and Rachel had s very long talk and at one point Tachel asked to go up as the pawn. Once that became a reality is when she panicked.

I really need a week with JC up because he’s not gonna handle it well at all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Episodes Empty
PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Episodes Empty

Back to top Go down

Episodes
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next