Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:45 am

Brett is officially an idiot. He gets the info that Angela is more hated than him in jury so his plan is to be responsible for evicting her to gain jury favor? How stupid can yo be, this would tell me that she’s the one I want to be sitting next to in final 2
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Fri Sep 07, 2018 6:13 am

I thought the same thing when I saw that first DR session. But then the next one was him saying he is loyal to L6 and wanted to promote JC's paranoia to take shots he can't take. Both can't be true, so one of them was fed to him and I am guessing it is the first one.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2282

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Fri Sep 07, 2018 12:24 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I thought the same thing when I saw that first DR session.  But then the next one was him saying he is loyal to L6 and wanted to promote JC's paranoia to take shots he can't take.  Both can't be true, so one of them was fed to him and I am guessing it is the first one.

Yup! This!! Because Brett can’t be THAT stupid to think, here let me hand over Angela and that’ll make the jury happy. That’s who you take F2!!

So I totally agree with Chap, DR told him to say that. So they could use it for their show on Thursday. And make Angela more of the villain.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Sun Sep 09, 2018 10:39 pm

Victor's proposal to Nicole was very cute and touching. I have to say I think he looks better with the long hair and beard.

For the rest of the episode, I have mixed feelings. First of all, did we REALLY need yet another JC segment? The way he treats production on a regular basis, I just don't understand why the hell they promote him to the extent they do. The segment on Angela's sense of smell was kind of funny because she REALLY does smell everything and people have talked about it in the house, but I think there are other segments that would be a bit more amusing and entertaining for sure.

However, I was glad to see them air the segment on Angela talking about her childhood. She has really taken a lot of shots this season for certain things and because she is not a big personality in the house and her DR's are pretty plain, it leaves the general audience with a certain perspective about her that isn't complete. It is not like she is my favorite now by any means, but it explains some of her behavior for sure and why the walls she puts up are so solid. I wish they had shown the part where she said that her and her brother resented each other during childhood (she got the attention, he got the material things as a make-up for lost time between her mother and brother), but now they are EXTREMELY close. She is also best friends (her term) with her mom as well.

I also wanted to see more of the conversation that KC had with Sam (it happened when feeds were down) because KC said Sam even said she would be fine with being a pawn for KC if she needed her to. We obviously didn't see that part.

It pissed me off the way Sam acted like she was shocked to see her face on the wall though, already starting the pity party. Then in the DR she said that spiel about tearing every door off the house and ripping these SOB's to shreds on her way out if they make her look stupid and evict her when she thinks she is the pawn. First of all she spent the first half of the season telling people to put her up, saying she just wanted out of the house. Then she wanted to go to the jury house and not be part of "tearing each other up" because that is "just not who she is as a person" and didn't want to be a part of it. Then she switched to wanting to play the game, makes one pitch that was completely STUPID to Fessy and got pissed that it was not taken. Now she is the mousy voice victim in the house and talking about being a psychopath in the DR if they evict her?

I know the DR feeds some of these lines and things to the hg's, but it sure seemed convincing when she went on that particular rant. It didn't seem scripted at all. And that bullshit in the mousy voice that she is playing this game alone? She CHOOSES to be alone most of the time. People try to check on her and she just bites their head off when they do most of the time, so people have stopped even trying. Just wait until escapes the eviction on Thursday and then goes right back on the block and out of the house in the second eviction. We will see "which Sam" is there at that time.

And another thing, this holier than thou shit she claims like she is the only REAL person in the house and there will be hell to pay if anyone lies to her, but she has pinky promises with at least 4 of the remaining people in the house to go to either go to the final 2 or "never vote against them" but when they needed her, she flipped her vote. The hypocrisy is just ridiculous with her and I will be happy to see her walk out the door.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:00 am

I forgot about a couple of things from the episode. I loved the segment of KC reading her letter from home. I watched it on BBAD and it was so funny to watch her struggle to keep anyone from seeing her cry. She is obviously very, very close to her family especially her brother who asked her to stand up with him at his wedding. Tyler's DR comments about her are right, she is a tough football player, but underneath she has a huge heart and is one of the most genuine people in the house. She probably does the best at separating game from personal than anyone else without losing the fact that they are all human beings and should be treated with respect and dignity. I really hope she makes it to the finals because she is a player, she is loyal, she is all about the team, but she also has her eye on the prize and will do what needs to be done to get there for sure.

Also when KC said in her nomination speech that Sam had voted against the house twice, it made it look like this was new information or something, but KC told the rest of the group that she brought that up to Sam as a reason she is choosing her to sit next to Hay on the block. It is not that people want her out or anything, but that is something that people remember and according to KC Sam said she fully understood that.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2282

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:00 am

I still have a few minutes before the CBS show airs for me. But by your update I’m bummed that they didn’t show Kaycee’s nomination speech (or did they?) because when the HGs were talking about her speech and the ‘script’ it sounded like Kaycee kept messing up and it seemed like it was funny. They all had a good laugh about it so I was hoping to see that.

Also it seems that no matter what is said about Angela, like even that she has a few years to live or her mom is dying or something, people (especially on a Twitter) spew such vitriol about her.

I am not a fan of Angela’s at all... but she isn’t as bad as Angie or Bay and they actually get tons of love on Social Media. Or at least everything I read seems positive. So I just don’t get it.

Oh gosh... thanks for the heads-up about Sam. Now I can prepare myself.

Oh it’s starting!!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:08 am

Lizzy, it wasn't necessarily the speech, it was the scripted lines they have to say.............this is the nomination ceremony, as HOH............etc. She got very little sleep the night before and BB would not let her nap after the engagement party (but they let JC take a nap of course) and she kept messing up THOSE lines, but they edited those out. You will see in the episode when she says part of those lines she looks up in the air and her voice gets louder like she was just trying to get through it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Mon Sep 10, 2018 1:13 am

I totally forgot about this too. Even though I thought the Angela sense of smell thing was pretty silly, I have to say I laughed pretty hard when she said that Sam smelled like her grandma, kind of musty, etc.

It is so funny that Sam is only 27 years old, which is around the same age as several of the people in the house, but she seems so much older than all of them.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Mon Sep 10, 2018 4:10 pm

Sams little DR sessionabout ripping the doors off was ridiculous. I hope she flips out this week and causes the votes to flip
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Tue Sep 11, 2018 12:20 am

ctown28 wrote:
Sams little DR sessionabout ripping the doors off was ridiculous. I hope she flips out this week and causes the votes to flip

Looks like they should have put her on the block every week, because she has been much more pleasant than she usually is on a daily basis. She has actually interacted with people, instead of hiding in a corner or lying on the floor under a have-not bed or something like that. She still does that at times, but it is about 90% less than normal.

They announced no more have-nots on Sunday and the first thing she did was go into the have-not room and build herself a bed in the large saucer with pillows and such to make it her permanent room. This is why that DR she did in this episode about her being all alone pissed me off so bad. She CHOOSES this shit most of the time and if people try to come and ask her if she is okay, she is just plain shitty with them.

But like I said, she has cut that back a lot since being on the block, so maybe they should have done it a long time ago to make her easier to live with.

I can't wait until it is time for her to pack her stuff. Everyone has a lot of stuff they accumulate through the season, trinkets from comps or costumes/shirts and such to add to the stuff they brought in with them, but she collects all kinds of junk. All the crafts she has made with stray string or dryer lint or nuts and bolts she finds, etc., she actually needs to start packing today in order to finish by Thursday's eviction for sure.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Wed Sep 12, 2018 11:53 pm

Where do I start with this stupid episode? Did we REALLY need yet ANOTHER segment starring JC? There are other things happening in the house if they really needed to fill time. I would have liked to see the veto speeches because apparently Hay's was pretty funny saying something about a weekly veto date she has with KC. Or maybe the celebration after the veto that happened in the HOH. KC had to hand out her beers to people in smaller groups, but it was still some team unity and happy times and much more entertaining than watching JC's antics for sure.

As far as the video clips of home, I do enjoy those, but I like it better live where we get to see the entire clip and the entire reaction instead of snip-its of them. I really did feel for JC immensely when he was talking about being the only person not to have a video from his family. I can't imagine as a mother ever leaving my child hang out to dry in a situation like that on national TV regardless of how I felt about their sexuality. My heart absolutely broke for him and he didn't share this with ANYONE in the house. He continued to act excited that he got a video from his best friend. It really was sad. Now that was a JC segment I was glad they showed, not that other crap.

They edited the crap out of that talk between Tyler and JC. That talk was much more about JC trying to make Tyler target the girls than it was about the replacement nominee, but the chopped it up enough to make it seem like that was the driving force. And the talk between KC and Tyler about the pitch JC was giving him and him starting to question Brett was displaced completely. It happened AFTER the veto ceremony had already happened, but they wanted to make it seem like there was a big move coming. And I might add that KC shut Tyler down completely in that conversation. She told him to talk to Brett about it and then said that part about maybe Brett didn't want them to freak out over something he is not even considering.

And they showed very little of Brett talking to L6 and celebrating with them to make the narrative of him turning on the others seem more real. I am guessing we will see him talking to JC on tomorrow night's episode, egging JC on about splitting up the girls, and then we will see him talking to Tyler, but it will be chopped up to the point that it looks like Brett was pitching turning on the girls hard core, when that is not the case at all.

Now the DR crap coming from Sam. She is talking about "choosing not" to go off on everyone in the house is ridiculous. She always does the mousy Sam bullshit when there is a chance she is in trouble of either going on the block as a nom or a replacement, and only goes off the rails when she is safe. I really had hoped she would lose it this week and cause some chaos, but she didn't so it shows she can control herself whenever she wants to and has been playing this same game the entire season. I sure as hell hope the backdoor Brett plan goes South and we see her go tomorrow night as the second evictee and then JC the following week.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:06 am

I fast forwarded through a bit of this episode. I could take or leave the home videos. As far as JC goes, that’s the sympathy they are going for. Remember, we only get his side. It may have nothing to do with him being gay. I’m not saying he’s lying but if he truly feels bad is airing that on National tv a way to mend fences? Probably not.

If I’m a tv only viewer this season has me confused. Why do the noms get to make a speech some weeks and not others? Stick to the format always
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:45 am

ctown28 wrote:
I fast forwarded through a bit of this episode. I could take or leave the home videos. As far as JC goes, that’s the sympathy they are going for. Remember, we only get his side. It may have nothing to do with him being gay. I’m not saying he’s lying but if he truly feels bad is airing that on National tv a way to mend fences?  Probably not.

If I’m a tv only viewer this season has me confused. Why do the noms get to make a speech some weeks and not others?  Stick to the format always

I really believe that segment with JC was real. That is the first time I have seen GENUINE emotion from him. He doesn't talk much about his family either, just his life experiences and things. It may not be the way to mend fences, but I really felt he was hurting for real.

I agree that we should always see the speeches, it is a part of the game. I don't care if they are stupid, funny, bitchy, salty or whatever, we should still see them.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Fri Sep 14, 2018 12:28 am

Wtf was with the live episode flashing to the live feeds be right back message? Someone has a happy trigger finger on that button
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:18 am

I pissed off about those interruptions too Ctown. What the hell was the point of that? We don't get to see the aftermath of the DE already because they leave the feeds down until the show airs on the west coast, and they can't even let us see what happens DURING the live eviction.

I can't believe that Brett's radar wasn't up with Tyler told him to throw the veto to him. I don't think he did throw the veto, but when he said that it should have been red flags all over the place. He didn't mention it to Julie in the post interview either. I thought that was an extra dirty thing for Tyler to do. There was no reason to ask him to throw that veto and what if he had? Then he backdoors him? Brett was not being disloyal to him in any way and that was a shitty way to send him off. Then when he hugged him goodbye he whispered to him "I want to win."

I guess it was good game play by Tyler because now nobody in the house wants him out. But Brett didn't want him out either. There was no reason to believe they couldn't have cut Brett in the next couple of evictions because he is not that strong in comps, but even if they hadn't, Brett was staying loyal to Tyler as well and if he was the one cut at the final 5 or 4, he would respect the game move just as he did tonight, but the others won't. They won't be in jury too long to get over things that have happened.

As far as the rest of the episode, it pisses me off the way they edited the conversation between Tyler and Brett, making it look like it was all Brett's idea and Tyler didn't contribute much, when that was NOT the case at all. And the part where he said the jury would be happy with the person who sends Angela out of the game was completely taken out of context in the worst way. Brett said "if we take that shot, who goes......KC?" Tyler about at the same time said "Angela." This surprised Brett because of the showmance factor and THAT is when he said that about Angela going to the jury.

In any event, I thought Brett left with a lot of class for sure. I almost wish he had blown shit up and told Sam and JC about level 6 and his final 2 with Tyler. At least Tyler would have to explain a few things for sure.

And those stupid GBM's by KC and Angela blaming Brett for Hay's eviction? What the hell did that accomplish other than to show that they are both liars. They knew there was a good chance they were sending Brett right behind Hay, so why even try this shit? I think that will work in reverse as far as jury votes because it makes them look shady, and KC at least had a reputation with Hay of being a pretty straight up, honest person as much as she could.

Now it will be interesting how much information Brett downloads to the jury about L6 and JC's part in the blindsides of the other jury members.

I just hated this whole situation. They had a legendary thing going for them and Tyler screwed it up. If he goes on to win this game, it would have been a much bigger win if he had not taken the pussy way out of the situation in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Fri Sep 14, 2018 2:57 am

I forgot a couple of things.

When Sam said in her speech that if she left she would take a piece of each and every one of them in the house and the audience laughed, I thought it was funny because of what she said in her DR earlier in the week. But as I said, we would see the mousy voiced, hillbilly hick, so sweet sugar won't melt in her mouth Sam all through the episode tonight and that is what we got. Well except for when she was pitching to Tyler for Angela to go on the block.

Then it was nauseating to hear her say to Angela over and over that she was sorry she doubted her, she feels like a jerk and all this crap. That was a really stupid thing to say because at that point she would have no reason to think that Angela even knew she wanted her gone. Now she has given Angela a reason to send her out next.

I have to say I was pretty surprised how well JC and Sam did in that HOH comp. I really thought Brett would win that one, but when he missed 2 so early on, I knew he was a goner.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Fri Sep 14, 2018 3:36 am

Brett did NOT get backdoored. He played in veto

This whole thing is going to cost Tyler. Yes, big move, but all his final 2s are gonna come out now.

If jc and San can’t see the writing on the wall now they’re idiots. My biggest fear at this point is Sam winning. I’d even be fine with JC, but I think KC is the frontrunner
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Fri Sep 14, 2018 4:13 am

ctown28 wrote:
Brett did NOT get backdoored. He played in veto

This whole thing is going to cost Tyler. Yes, big move, but all his final 2s are gonna come out now.

If jc and San can’t see the writing on the wall now they’re idiots. My biggest fear at this point is Sam winning. I’d even be fine with JC, but I think KC is the frontrunner

I don't want to get into all the technical stuff of what the definition of a backdoor is like we did with the floater thing, but in my mind if the HOH puts up 2 "pawns" with the thought process of the replacement nom being the target, that is a backdoor situation. Whatever you want to call it, backdoor, blindside, it was still a shitty situation in my opinion.

I do agree 100% that this will cost Tyler in the long run. I just posted on the other thread that now he has to take shots he could have used Brett for. When Tyler was in the lead in that HOH comp, he should have let Brett, Sam or JC win it. If Brett takes the shot at the girls, he is a dead man walking for sure and Tyler gets one of those girls out without any blood on his hands. If JC or Sam take that shot, again he has no blood on his hands. And certainly none of them were putting Tyler up anyway.

I don't think we will see JC or Sam past the final 4 unless they actually win a comp. They surprised me tonight, but neither of them know ANYTHING about house events and unless BB changes shit up completely, that will be the comps coming up. I think they wanted this blindside tonight because if the HOH had been house events, Brett would have completely killed all of them in it. I can't really think of a veto or HOH comp at this point that Sam or JC could win.

But Tyler is still screwed because he is left with everyone in the house who expect him to take them to the final 2 and he is going to be directly responsible for all of their evictions. Brett respected the game move tonight and would have done the same in the coming weeks, but the rest of these people won't do that. Angela told him last night she was in love with him and he reciprocated that back to her. So he better hope that the girls have to cut one or the other at some point or he is screwed completely.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:40 am

I just watched the episode and all I can say is what a load of bullshit it was.

First of all Tyler's DR saying you have to stay loyal to L6 or you have to go. Sure Brett did bring up the subject of going after the girls, but it was more of a when should he and Tyler make that move, now or later. He was open to both, but they rewrote history and only showed him pitching, not Tyler actually pushing him over the edge with it. And I would have had more respect for Tyler if he had went into that DR and said that he didn't trust Brett because he was getting too close to JC and ultimately he didn't want to sit next to Brett at the end anyway, but instead he goes along with the stupid storyline that Brett went rogue and got cut as a result which is not what happened. I just can't stand it when they change the edits to tell a completely untrue situation.

And let's talk about Sam. She goes to Tyler and says that Angela walks around the house acting like she is safe and "doesn't have to do anything." Really? She is winning comps, getting blood on her hands, and evicting people. What the hell is Sam doing in the game? Cleaning house and having crazy ass mood swings and weird behavior is not exactly playing the game. Plus she never wants to know the details of anything but expects to be kept safe with the stupid pinky swears she imposed on people early in the game. Then when it came to some pivotal votes, she couldn't even get that shit right. And to top it off she tells Tyler that she (Sam) is a good person and DESERVES to be there. This person who goes into corners and talks about tearing shit (and people) up when she gets in one of her weird ass moves. Last night she was even saying that this game is harder for her because she starts feeling like she has to "punish someone" so she ends up punishing herself, all while she is sitting on the stairway eating her food like some crazed hermit.

Then to top that off, she goes to the SR and tells Angela that she called her a bitch and she is sorry about it. Really? Then after this when Angela wins HOH and she is going on the block she says in the DR that "if these people don't respect her, then fuck 'em." You can't make this shit up. She has no respect for ANYONE in that house and she keeps saying she is the only real one there and she DESERVES this or that. Oh how I wish she had been evicted before now.

And I am sick to death of Tyler acting like he is doing all of this himself. Sure he has played great up to now, but he sees this move on Brett as such a BIG MOVE when in reality it was the dumbest thing he could have done. Now he has a girl who he is in love with still in the house that he has not made an actual final 2 with, along with 3 other people he actually has a final 2 deal with. Now he is stuck getting blood on his OWN hands getting rid of all of them except one, and I am thinking if he gets a choice it will be Angela, the one person who he DID NOT have a final 2 with. He has screwed himself with the jury, he has screwed himself with the 2 votes he probably would have had no matter what with Sam and JC, and I can see KC actually voting for Angela over Tyler as well. That is 3 votes he has totally screwed himself out of by making this one stupid move because of his own ego more than anything else.

Truth be told, he was more worried about JC and Brett getting close because Tyler was basically dismissing JC's game plans without much regard where Brett was actually listening to what JC had to say and at least making him think he was on board with him.

I never thought I would say this, but I am really hoping that JC wins the HOH and starts putting it in KC's head about the showmance. Then KC can win the veto and the final HOH and takes JC to the end instead of Tyler or Angela either one. KC winning is most important to me, but at this point Tyler not even being in the final 3 is actually even more satisfying because he has started shitting on people that have been loyal to him just because he can instead of doing in as game play.

And if they had cut out the concert crap, they could have consolidated all the comps and ceremonies into Thursday night, Friday and Saturday and put it all in the episode tonight with the eviction. Then the feeds would have only had to be down today until the episode aired. Instead, we have that "fluff" in there and now the feeds will go down for a couple of days so we miss seeing who wins the final 4 HOH, the noms, the veto comp and ceremony and all that happens in between for the eviction on Thursday night. If they can cram all of that into an episode, they could have crammed it all into this one as well. It just pisses me off because now we have to rely on the edit to show what happened and we have all seen how far off that is from what actually happens.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Mon Sep 17, 2018 12:17 pm

I still haven't watched the episode, maybe later tonight. Feeds go down tomorrow, but Vegas says she will keep us posted
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Mon Sep 17, 2018 3:57 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I still haven't watched the episode, maybe later tonight.  Feeds go down tomorrow, but Vegas says she will keep us posted

Well hopefully her posts will be a heck of a lot more accurate than the stupid CBS episode edits. I REALLY wanted to see JC being told about L6. I am sure the reaction will include a lot of cussing so it will most likely be very hard to edit it for TV.

When they take the feeds down for reasons such as this, they should later make available on the feeds a flashback to watch those scenes in their entirety. Like when they have a DE and keep the feeds down because the episode hasn't aired on the west coast or at the end of the game when they have to wait for a special episode to air. I mean they have the damn footage, they can incorporate fish into any situations where production is addressing the group, etc. But I guess that would be giving too much thought for the live feeders like me who want to see the TRUE story and not their spin of a story.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Thu Sep 20, 2018 11:57 pm

I actually enjoyed the episode tonight even though several of the DR sessions were absolutely scripted (more than usual) and really didn't match up with what was really happening. For instance, KC saying she has to evaluate who to keep in the game, when she 100% was keeping Tyler the entire time, not even mentioning her final 2 with Tyler.

JC's nomination speech was something else. I agree with Vegas' leaked information that JC had a BIG case of HOHitis for sure. He really thought he had ALL the power at that moment and was going to get his revenge for sure. When he said that Tyler has been a bitch to him, it was partly true (according to him) and partly just something to say so the girls would not know about his final 2 with Tyler.

The jury segment was actually pretty entertaining. When Bay, sitting on her high horse once again, said that nobody was as stupid as Fessy and his come back was "telling someone on the other side of the house you have a power app was pretty stupid" was priceless. For once he actually had a good come back to shut Bay up.

I was really surprised that Brett didn't reveal anything about L6 though. He did, however, shit on Tyler getting a vote from Sam for sure by revealing his final 2 with him. At this point, Brett can help or hurt his former alliance quite a bit in that jury house because he can pick and choose what to reveal. It is possible that he is waiting until the final person comes to the jury house (not 3rd place) to reveal all about L6 at that point. The others have kind of guessed, but I hope in those deliberations all is revealed because if the first they hear about it is on finale night, who the hell knows which way they will go with their votes.

I have to say I was impressed by Hay in her "DR" sessions about the game play. She is actually able to separate the personal from the game play. I also heard RS say that Tyler didn't really do anything to her, he just knew she was targeting him from the start which was correct. Doesn't mean she will ever vote for him because he happens to be a guy, but I was surprised to hear her actually state that fact.

As far as the eviction, I kind of thing Angela was shocked by the decision. When Julie asked her, she said she was surprised and that looked genuine. But then she found out about the final 2 between the 2 of them and she was okay with that (Tyler prepped her for finding out some "secrets" today, so she was kind of prepared).
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Fri Sep 21, 2018 12:46 am

I did forget one thing. Sam's holier than thou attitude once again. When she said she wished she had fought harder for herself and been more selfish, I could not believe it. She was just about the most selfish player in the house for most of the season. She is now acting like Tyler shit on her, but she ALSO made other deals in the house and didn't tell him about them. What about flipping over and working with RS before she left AGAINST Tyler and Angela? What about her pinky promise with Brett to go to the end? What about her pinky promise with JC to always vote as he told her to vote? What about her proposal to Fessy to take out Hay and they would go to the end when she KNEW that Tyler and Fessy were against each other?

When Sam made pinky promises with people, she really didn't give them any choice but to agree with it. She would do it in such a random manner that people couldn't really say no, although Fessy actually did. She also was completely off the rails half the time with her vote so the people who had been keeping her safe week after week could never count on her, including Tyler. Even though she was the only vote for Bay, that week was kind of up in the air and the only reason it ended up with her being the only vote was a last minute change by Fessy and Hay. Tyler straight up told Sam if Bay stayed in the house he would be in direct danger, but she flipped.

So, once again she thinks she is above everything and everyone. She obviously doesn't think people know about all her violent threats and erratic behavior in the house, or that we should forget that. On the bright side, she did look a little more stable and normal entering the house, but we have to remember we won't be seeing those alone moments with her in the jury house, so who the hell knows what she will be saying and doing.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Sun Sep 23, 2018 10:30 pm

What the hell was the point of that episode tonight? Every season they do this stupid walk down memory lane segment, and even though I thought this one was much better orchestrated and done better than others in the past, it was WAY TOO LONG! We didn't need to chew up the entire episode with this crap.

I wanted to see the HOH comp and the end of it, not just the beginning of it. I have to say it looked like a really cool setup for part 1 the way the jet packs wet in virtually any direction and stuff. That being said, it couldn't have been a worse set up for KC with the injury she has right now with her shoulder. I don't know how long JC held on, but once he was down, KC supposedly told Tyler to drop and complained of her arms. He says he didn't know she was serious about it hurting her and was waiting for the right moment, but judging his recent actions and the DR session tonight that started out about loyalty to L6, but ended with talking about getting himself there, I question whether or not that is true.

I know it is an individual game and you have to think about yourself at this point, but KC could have easily cut Tyler at the final 4 instead of Angela knowing the jury house HATES Angela and also knowing that JC would NEVER choose Angela over her, but she stayed true. She has save his ass more times than he has saved hers and she at least deserves a seat at the end of the game, especially since it is not a slam dunk that he would beat JC either. If he were sitting there with a decision like Cody had with Victoria or Derrick, that would be a different story. This is a completely different situation.

Even though I hated the memory lane crap for the most part, I did find the montage of the blindside votes for the first 5 weeks VERY entertaining to watch over again.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Mon Sep 24, 2018 9:15 am

The recap shows was completely useless. There was no reason to focus on the showmance as they were pretty nonexistent and nowhere near as intense as they would lead you to believe

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   

Back to top Go down

Episodes
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5