Episodes

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Sun Jul 29, 2018 10:50 pm

I agree that the comp was completely lame. I think they were actually hoping Rockstar might snag an HOH out of that one, but she didn't even try because it was a long shot to beat Bay anyway. But for Angela to say she was throwing it because she didn't want to get blood on her hands? Seriously? Sure she felt secure with Bay, but way to throw the rest of your group under the bus by not trying to protect them. And Fessy was still coming up for his turn and if HE had one she would definitely be on the block against Rachel. I really thought she was a competitor, but it is clear she just wants to sit back and be protected as long as possible. So, I guess we can officially call her a floater because she is afraid to make any moves at all.

The conversation they showed of Fessy and JC where he told Fessy to go and save him, JC specifically told Fessy that he was pissed because he threw the competition and now JC could go on the block. THIS is why Fessy felt so bad about it and talked to Bay about it.

I was surprised that they showed Bay calling Fessy out (this was the clip I wanted Ctown to post here, so I'm glad he didn't go to the trouble). It was edited a bit because he was a lot more forceful toward Haleigh and Bay actually left the room to leave them to hash it out..........it didn't go well.........she walked out on him. Just as some background, Haleigh was telling Bay that the night before Fessy was telling Haleigh that Bay was making stupid moves thinking about Fessy and he was worried she wouldn't listen. This is what pissed her off and made her ultimately go off on him.

And can we talk about the stupid JC show every week? I think they are trying like hell to get him to be America's favorite or something. Him casting that rogue vote did cause drama like he was hoping, but it also almost got pinned on Tyler which he absolutely didn't intend, so that could have blew up for him. Not in the sense of getting caught, but getting a target put on someone he wants to play the game with long-term. He initially intended to pin it on Rachel because he was starting to paint a target on her last week, but it quickly flipped to Scottie and he just went with it. I wish they had shown his face when Angela and Rachel were talking about finding out who it was and getting them on the block, it was a lot better than the one they showed. And enough with the JC clips because of the language barrier and the Fessy and JC friendship and bullshit. Show more content instead of that fluff that does nothing for anyone.

I guess I was surprised that they showed so much of the bitchy, I am the queen Bay. I thought they would soft walk her, but I guess they are now seeing the DaVonne 2.0 that they were looking about with her going on in the DR when the cast her for the show. I wish they would have shown that Scottie had his hand on the bible when she asked for undying loyalty to the end of the game, but I guess it is not that bad.

Now, did Bay really think REQUIRING loyalty from people was the way to go? Of course everyone is going to profess this because she is HOH. I liked JC's response in the DR........THIS is how you want us to start working together?
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2282

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:20 am

chap5788 wrote:
I agree that the comp was completely lame.  I think they were actually hoping Rockstar might snag an HOH out of that one, but she didn't even try because it was a long shot to beat Bay anyway.  But for Angela to say she was throwing it because she didn't want to get blood on her hands?  Seriously?  Sure she felt secure with Bay, but way to throw the rest of your group under the bus by not trying to protect them.  And Fessy was still coming up for his turn and if HE had one she would definitely be on the block against Rachel.  I really thought she was a competitor, but it is clear she just wants to sit back and be protected as long as possible.  So, I guess we can officially call her a floater because she is afraid to make any moves at all.  

The conversation they showed of Fessy and JC where he told Fessy to go and save him, JC specifically told Fessy that he was pissed because he threw the competition and now JC could go on the block.  THIS is why Fessy felt so bad about it and talked to Bay about it.  

I was surprised that they showed Bay calling Fessy out (this was the clip I wanted Ctown to post here, so I'm glad he didn't go to the trouble).  It was edited a bit because he was a lot more forceful toward Haleigh and Bay actually left the room to leave them to hash it out..........it didn't go well.........she walked out on him.  Just as some background, Haleigh was telling Bay that the night before Fessy was telling Haleigh that Bay was making stupid moves thinking about Fessy and he was worried she wouldn't listen.  This is what pissed her off and made her ultimately go off on him.

And can we talk about the stupid JC show every week?  I think they are trying like hell to get him to be America's favorite or something.  Him casting that rogue vote did cause drama like he was hoping, but it also almost got pinned on Tyler which he absolutely didn't intend, so that could have blew up for him.  Not in the sense of getting caught, but getting a target put on someone he wants to play the game with long-term.  He initially intended to pin it on Rachel because he was starting to paint a target on her last week, but it quickly flipped to Scottie and he just went with it.  I wish they had shown his face when Angela and Rachel were talking about finding out who it was and getting them on the block, it was a lot better than the one they showed.  And enough with the JC clips because of the language barrier and the Fessy and JC friendship and bullshit.  Show more content instead of that fluff that does nothing for anyone.

I guess I was surprised that they showed so much of the bitchy, I am the queen Bay.  I thought they would soft walk her, but I guess they are now seeing the DaVonne 2.0 that they were looking about with her going on in the DR when the cast her for the show.  I wish they would have shown that Scottie had his hand on the bible when she asked for undying loyalty to the end of the game, but I guess it is not that bad.

Now, did Bay really think REQUIRING loyalty from people was the way to go?  Of course everyone is going to profess this because she is HOH.  I liked JC's response in the DR........THIS is how you want us to start working together?

I definitely agree with this! I'm SO over Angela and Level 6 now. TeeHee I really wanted them to get far, but Rachel and Angela messed it up. At least Kaycee was trying to win for the team, but for Angela to throw it...that was such a low blow move. Like you said Chap, way to look out for your team. Angela definitely is what i'd call a floater, she's just lying low and not making any type of moves. I thought she was going to be more of a player when she was competing against Snaggy at the beginning of the season. Well now I wish Tyler would use that veto on Brett and Angela goes up as the replacement nom. Maybe next time, don't feel so secure!

Ugh, I made the mistake of reading Twitter comments, and wow, people are actually applauding Bay's actions. HYPOCRISY! and they're actually saying that no one complained when Winston said he was going to wring Scottie's neck, but when Bay threatens to disembowel Scottie, then that's when there's an outcry. Bullshit! That's all I read about was Winston's Scottie threats... but it's okay for Bay to do that shit. And her attitude. Wowza. The entitlement on her. And Sam is kissing that girl's ass? Total double-standard.
:explode: :explode: :explode: :explode:

Actually, never mind Level 6...I'm so over this entire season.  :raspberries:
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Mon Jul 30, 2018 4:42 am

Well Lizzy, I am not quite ready to be done with the season, but I do agree that Angela and Rachel are not the players I expected them to be. I think Rachel came to play, but she is not level-headed enough for it. Angela is more level-headed as far as not panicking as much, but she hasn't really been in any danger either. I have to say I am quite disappointed in both of them.

I do kind of like the idea of Kaycee and Tyler as a final 2 working together. Not sure they can get there together, but I think they will make a good team. Of course, with the jury they are building Tyler is going to have to take another guy in order to win the game because these girls are completely worthless as far as recognizing gameplay.

By the way, Sam is not off the Bay train. Sam runs around the house cleaning and stuff, and people don't think she notices things, but she actually does. She still is not learning anything about game strategy or anything and is going to be a liability to several people moving forward because she gets on her high horse about the dumbest stuff, but I don't think she likes some of the things she has seen in Bay this week being in power. Anyway, she has basically promised loyalty to Kaycee and Tyler, at least for now.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:28 am

You both have the term floater wrong. A floater floats to whoever is in power and uses that person to plant seeds to get their targets out. It has nothing to do with winning comps. Angela is playing a coaster game.

Bay is getting plenty of hate on Facebook for her comments, but why didn’t CBS show when she referred to JC as a munchkin? Where’s the TMZ story?

Done with the season? This is the best season we’ve had in years. While there is a lot of sloppy gameplay, it’s still gameplay
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:58 am

We agree that a floater floats to the power, but it is to save their own ass, nobody else. They throw comps because they don't want to get blood on their hands and hide behind others to do it for them. They expect to be carried through the game. Anyone who goes out and wins comps regularly to put themselves in the position to make decisions out in the open is not a floater.

You are not going to win this argument Ctown, it is 2 against 1!

neener

I was actually surprised that we saw as much of the real Bay as we did in the episode, but they are never going to air anything on the episodes as far as her comments like the munchkin thing or the other things she has said. Last night the girls were discussing Fessy not wanting Haleigh to be twerking on national TV. They talked about him wanting to control her and wanting a "good girl" who has done nothing. Then Bay said "he wants a virgin...........he should go to Pakistan to find him one." Now if someone had said something about going to the hood or to Africa or something like that to find a certain type of black girl, she would have went off the rails, and so would TMZ.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Mon Jul 30, 2018 12:18 pm

You can have you’re cute little alliance that misuses the term floater. I have many BB alums on my side of the proper use. Including some past winners. ED, Dan, Dr Will, Jun, Boogie, just to name a few.

Another thing from the edit last night, they made it seem like Bay planned to tell a Rachel all along about her power when it was nothing more than a knee jerk reaction that she instantly regretted
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Mon Jul 30, 2018 1:35 pm

ctown28 wrote:
You can have you’re cute little alliance that misuses the term floater. I have many BB alums on my side of the proper use. Including some past winners. ED, Dan, Dr Will, Jun, Boogie, just to name a few.

Another thing from the edit last night, they made it seem like Bay planned to tell a Rachel all along about her power when it was nothing more than a knee jerk reaction that she instantly regretted

Misuse of the word? Can I point this out? :raspberries:

Maybe you should throw something out on social media asking some of the past players for their definition of a floater, without giving them your definition and see how many differing responses you get. I bet the only thing that would absolutely be the same on all responses would be "floating to the side of the power to save themselves" with the differences coming into play with respect to winning comps or throwing comps, getting blood on their hands or not, being carried to the end or not, etc.

Dan didn't win comps or put the spotlight on himself, but he DID manipulation EVERYTHING, so he was not a floater. So winning comps is not everything, but then again not everyone has the power of manipulation like Dr. Will and Dan do.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2282

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Mon Jul 30, 2018 2:27 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Misuse of the word?  Can I point this out?  :raspberries:

Maybe you should throw something out on social media asking some of the past players for their definition of a floater, without giving them your definition and see how many differing responses you get.  I bet the only thing that would absolutely be the same on all responses would be "floating to the side of the power to save themselves" with the differences coming into play with respect to winning comps or throwing comps, getting blood on their hands or not, being carried to the end or not, etc.

Dan didn't win comps or put the spotlight on himself, but he DID manipulation EVERYTHING, so he was not a floater.  So winning comps is not everything, but then again not everyone has the power of manipulation like Dr. Will and Dan do.  

Where's the mic so I can drop it?? Boom! You go, Chap!

And yeah, ctown, it's two against one... I think we're right about the floater.

Okay I'm not DONE, DONE with the season, but I'm done with Level 6! If Tyler and Kaycee are evicted, then I'll be done with the season.

I'm just pissed Angie is still in this thing. And I'm pissed that people love Bay so much. I'm so OVER Bay and Angie it's not even funny. Once those two are gone...I'll be good. I wouldn't even mind Fessy and Hay, it's just those two women. I just can't take them much longer.

I saw Sam sucking up to Bay last night. It got on my nerves. But I did hear her tell Tyler that she'll do whatever he and Kaycee ask of her. He was trying to explain that if Brett leaves, he'll be right behind. SO, hopefully Sam pays attention.

I had a question regarding Bay's power app... when does that thing expire? Or does it ever expire?

For Tyler to win this...he needs to make sure JC is in jury and that he didn't have a hand in sending him there. Otherwise, Angie, Hay or Bay will end up winning this. And that would be a travesty if they did.

The rules don't seem to apply to Bay. It's okay for her to call JC munchkin, dwarf, and dig at him for his shortness, but heaven forbid you call her anything... I was reading Reality Rob's tweets, and he said it was okay for her to refer to JC as little and a dwarf, midget, etc... but him saying the 'n-word' isn't okay because black people were mistreated in America, and small people weren't. The debate was utter nonsense.

I swear, people are idiots.
DUH!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Mon Jul 30, 2018 3:03 pm

Now further proof. Week 2. Scottie and winston are on the block. Tyler wins veto, doesn’t use it on his alliance member, uses it on Scottie. Following week, Scottie wins HoH. Putts up Brett and Winston, two alliance members, what does Tyler do?  He throws the veto. We know he threw it because he told us in DR that he doesn’t want to expose himself playing both side. This week. Again two alliance members up, he saves neither because of what the HoH wants.

There’s your mic drop

neener
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:50 pm

Okay, I see where you got your definition of a floater because Evil Dick's answer was almost verbatim what you have been saying, so kudos to you. The response from Jun, I can't give as much credit to because I don't believe I had the live feeds or anything during her season and wasn't as enthralled with the show as I am now. All I remember about her was that she stayed in the kitchen and cooked all season and made it to the end.

I still don't see Tyler as a floater because for me floater is a negative term. You have to remember that he was a HUGE target from the beginning of the game, so the fact that he has not been on the block up to now and really doesn't have anyone in the house hating him while still winning comps and making decisions out in the open says only one thing to me..........he is playing a good game and therefore, I can't put that "negative" term on him. So we will have to agree to disagree on that one.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:02 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Okay, I see where you got your definition of a floater because Evil Dick's answer was almost verbatim what you have been saying, so kudos to you.  The response from Jun, I can't give as much credit to because I don't believe I had the live feeds or anything during her season and wasn't as enthralled with the show as I am now.  All I remember about her was that she stayed in the kitchen and cooked all season and made it to the end.  

I still don't see Tyler as a floater because for me floater is a negative term.  You have to remember that he was a HUGE target from the beginning of the game, so the fact that he has not been on the block up to now and really doesn't have anyone in the house hating him while still winning comps and making decisions out in the open says only one thing to me..........he is playing a good game and therefore, I can't put that "negative" term on him.  So we will have to agree to disagree on that one.

And there's where the problem lies. Floating is a viable strategy when done properly. Dick and his guests talk about it constantly year in and year out, that's where I heard the agreements from everyone I listed. It can be a negative term when applied properly, Dan actually added the term "rat floater" to describe Andy. Of course Andy took offense and tried to zing him back with at least he knew how to many the jury enough to win. Dan didn't reply back to him, but Andy got lambasted by other fans for trying to call Dan out like that. It was actually quite comical
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Mon Jul 30, 2018 11:03 pm

The negative connotation, as near as I can tell, comes from Rachel is S12 with her floaters grab a life vest line. She was obviously calling out Kristen who wasn't a floater, but rather a coaster
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:35 am

I surely don't subscribe to the Rachel Reilly book of BB. I thought of floaters negatively long before that.

I thought of another question, what term do you use for someone like Victoria who is completely carried to the end of the game without doing a thing?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Tue Jul 31, 2018 12:26 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I surely don't subscribe to the Rachel Reilly book of BB.  I thought of floaters negatively long before that.  

I thought of another question, what term do you use for someone like Victoria who is completely carried to the end of the game without doing a thing?

That’s a coaster. She certainly didn’t float to where the power was
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11613

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Tue Jul 31, 2018 2:02 pm

Had to chime in here! I think Tyler is a floater for sure and it seems to be working. He is right up every HoH's ass and socially is everyones buddy, he also knows when to win and when not to.

Not a big fan of his, something about him irritates me (not as much as Rockstar does, but she is the queen of annoying). However, I would like to see him and Kaycee get a team going.

And......I wish JC would leave. I feel like he is being shoved down our throats.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:28 pm

capricious1 wrote:
Had to chime in here!  I think Tyler is a floater for sure and it seems to be working.

Ha!!!  2-2!!!   neener

Quote :
 He is right up every HoH's ass and socially is everyones buddy, he also knows when to win and when not to.

I still think it was a mistake for him to win this veto.  Not using it tells his alliance he doesn't have their back.  He would've been better off throwing it, I don't think he would've been a replacement nom 

Quote :
And......I wish JC would leave. I feel like he is being shoved down our throats.

I got no use for him either.  It just irritates me that he only sees things his way and will not listen to others opinion.  I can't wait to see him on the block
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:06 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I surely don't subscribe to the Rachel Reilly book of BB.  I thought of floaters negatively long before that.  

A coaster? I was thinking more along the lines of a piece of furniture! chuckle
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:15 pm

capricious1 wrote:
Had to chime in here!  I think Tyler is a floater for sure and it seems to be working.  He is right up every HoH's ass and socially is everyones buddy, he also knows when to win and when not to.  

Not a big fan of his, something about him irritates me (not as much as Rockstar does, but she is the queen of annoying).  However, I would like to see him and Kaycee get a team going.

Capri, what about our alliance? Lizzy and I were counting on you! But then again, one of us has to be nice to Ctown so he doesn't send us to the dungeon!

I like Tyler. He is playing a pretty good game, just needs to quit shooting himself in the foot here and there.

Rockstar can't leave soon enough. Unfortunate that she can't be the one going home this week, but hopefully next week. I am really hoping that there is a battle back of some sort that could result in her being sent home instead of the jury house, because I don't want to hear her voice anymore if I can help it.

JC is entertaining from time to time, but I agree with you that he is being forced on us. He has some good instincts for the game, but he is just too controlling and does stupid shit that puts his own team in jeopardy, like that stupid vote last week. Yep, he can go anytime soon with Bay on that list as well.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:41 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

A coaster?  I was thinking more along the lines of a piece of furniture!  chuckle

Or as Evel Dick refers to her, the ashtray!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Tue Jul 31, 2018 6:50 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

A coaster?  I was thinking more along the lines of a piece of furniture!  chuckle

Or as Evel Dick refers to her, the ashtray!

That is even better! It would be a step UNDER a coaster! I like that one.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:49 am

Some of the edits on tonight's episode were just plain wrong. They made it look like Tyler didn't even speak to Brett about the veto at all. They also didn't show the part where Bay told Rachel that Tyler said the reason he wanted Angela on the block is because he wanted a number taken away from that "group of 5" (Kaycee, Angela, Rachel, Brett and Sam). This is what should have told Rachel it was a bullshit answer. Later when she talked to Angela and Kaycee, that is one of the details that Kaycee and Angela both posed to Rachel as not making sense. Basically saying why would Tyler want to take a number away from people who have had his back throughout the game. This is when Rachel's story came off the rails and she had the light bulb moment that she was played. I get it doesn't fit their narrative, but I hate it when they try to rewrite what happened and skew it that far.

And can we talk about Sam in that veto comp? When she started building the road toward that road block stand that was already there, I couldn't believe she would be that dense! You could stand there and see there was no roadway going that way at all. I did find the Samzilla thing kind of funny though.

I also think we didn't get as much entertainment value out of JC's performance. When he was talking about it afterward, he was saying that he had fell down several times because the pieces were bigger than him and put him off balance. I would have liked to see that more than the Samzilla part. But I guess it was good that it was not so much of the JC show this week, so I guess that was a plus.

I had to laugh when JC was so proud of his "great week" when he was talking to JC. He saved Haleigh, he evicted Kaitlyn and then saved JC, all in the same week. Then he gets pulled out of bed to see just how wrong he was about that. Add to this he also has had Haleigh basically tell him that it is just game between them and she really think they would be compatible outside the house and he really ended up having a shitty week!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:13 am

This is one of the worst, if not the worst, edits I’ve ever seen. Everything was shown way out of order. Tyler started playing the Scottie is his best friend immediately, the Angela replacement came way later. The part that bother me about this, is Tyler p,aged up their edit in DR. I watched it live and one of the very first things they talked about was him being close with Scottie. This is why I like players that stand up to DR. They ask them to say something, and some tell them, no, it didn’t happen that way, I’m not saying that.

Also the thing with Rachel telling Angela about Bays power, they make it look like it took days and Rachel was already nommed when that happened. Nothing could be further from the truth. After Bay told Rachel about it, they talked a bit more and it took all of about 2 minutes for Rachel to tell Angela. In fact, go back and watch when Bay told Rachel and look at the time stamp. Look again when Angela is told, it’s 33 minutes. Most of those minutes are because bay and Rachel were still talking
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:18 pm

And another important thing they left completely out of the entire situation was when Tyler had a talk with Bay after noms, he mentioned then if veto was used who she would put up. She said it would probably be Angela. They made it look like Tyler pulled that name out of his ass and Bay just agreed with him. This is why he was going to try to sell the Scottie is my friend kind of thing to her.

I understand they can't show EVERYTHING in the episode, but when they show them out of order like Ctown noted or the eliminate important details, it DOES matter because it doesn't give the casual viewer the same storyline, which I guess is what they intend, but it still pisses me off for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:31 pm

For the second week in a row, the person who orchestrated the house flip does not get credit. Last week it showed JC orchestrating the entire thing. While he was in support of it, it was actually behind the scenes Angela that initially got the bug planted. This week, they give the credit to Tyler, when again, it was Angela. Some will say that Angela has no loyalty because her and Rachel should've ben ride or dies, but she really had no choice. Her strategy to lie low to the other side was in serious jeopardy due to Rachels paranoia, she would be guilty by association. Eventually you have to cut everyone, she's just doing it a little early
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:49 pm

And for the second time this week, they rewrote history. Most of those conversations about the votes took place before the veto ceremony even happened. Tyler had secured those votes before the ceremony, even JC's vote. So all of that was completely bogus.

The Swaggy segment shows he has not gotten any smarter since leaving the house. Sure it is a no brainer saying she shouldn't trust Tyler, but saying that she shouldn't trust ANYONE is really stupid. You can't go through the game all by yourself.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   

Back to top Go down

Episodes
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next