Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:48 am

The look on Fessy face when everyone though Haleigh was getting zinged instead of Scottie was classic. He just looked pissed
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:58 am

ctown28 wrote:
I may be misremembering here, but they made it look like Fess orchestrated the Tyler, Angela, Fessy, Haleigh alliance idea. Wasn’t it Haleigh that gave the idea to Fessy?

No, Hay wanted Angela and KC on the block with Tyler as the backdoor option. She wanted to move forward with Brett and Scottie. Then she backed down to just Scottie. She did eventually agree with Fessy that because of his move they would have to work with Angela and Tyler, but she has been only minimally included in the group talking. Hay even questioned Fessy today if he has been flipping votes and maybe working with Tyler and Angela behind the scenes the entire time. They have NO TRUST at all between them. She also said she doesn't appreciate that Fessy made the deal and just says Hay will go along with what Fessy says.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:36 am

Wtf. They didn’t even do the veto ceremony tonight? I get they had a lot to cover but that’s just stupid. But hey, silver lining is we likely won’t see jury house tomorrow. I seldom like that. It’s usually a big waste of time
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:51 am

ctown28 wrote:
Wtf. They didn’t even do the veto ceremony tonight?  I get they had a lot to cover but that’s just stupid. But hey, silver lining is we likely won’t see jury house tomorrow. I seldom like that. It’s usually a big waste of time

I was actually glad they did it that way so they could show more content about the veto and the pitches made to Fessy. Now we get to see Scottie going back to Fessy and pitching Sam. This leads up to Scottie completely throwing Sam under the bus in his veto speech to and then Fessy throwing Scottie right back under it when he makes his replacement. Supposedly (I didn't see this happen) Scottie was told right before the ceremony that Sam was going up in order to make him do this speech. This was according to Scottie's conversation with Sam, but he could have just been saying that so she would forgive him afterward.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Sun Aug 26, 2018 10:21 pm

Tonight's episode, I loved it and hated it at the same time. First of all listening to Fessy at the top of the episode talking about his coming off his "BRILLIANT HOH," getting his target out of the house, and making a final 4 alliance with Tyler and Angela was priceless. He was sooooo proud of himself, and knowing he was going to end up on the block at the end of the episode was absolutely priceless!

Then he finds out that Hay might be a pawn and he is like "let your man handle things Hay" and he goes and talks to Angela like he is the expert game player. They edited the shit out of his conversation with Angela and didn't show the second one he had with her, only the third one right before noms. In those first 2 conversations, he was pushing her hard core. He said things like she needed to listen to him because he just had a flawless HOH, so he knows what he is talking about, it was the only unanimous vote after all. He came close to threatening her in the second conversation which I believe really tipped the scales for her decision to be honest. He basically told her she would never make it past top 6 if she did anything other than put up JC and Sam on the block together. Oh, and that's another thing, they never showed him pitch JC to be on the block AT ALL and he did it every time he talked to her.

And JC did play a big part in convincing Angela, but the conversation they showed her having with Tyler about not wanting to always be saving the others and getting the blood on her hands, they talked about the scenario of putting up Fessy and Hay too. They talked out all the possibilities including Fessy pulling Hay off and her having to put up another person. One sticking point they had is whether or not JC would actually vote Fessy out or not, so when he pitched the idea and she asked him if he would vote Fessy out and he said he would, that made her decision along with Fessy pushing so hard at her.

Oh, and I almost forgot, the had a L6/5/4 meeting the night before noms and hashed all this stuff out too and that is when Angela told the rest of the group that all their talks, her talk with JC and how Fessy was pushing her had made up her mind. So why not show that part?

And I could have done without the whole JC feeding everyone to make them fat. It makes no sense. They made it seem like he did all this close together, but I know the hot dog thing was something that happened when RS was still in the house. This was something created by the DR for sure because Sam asked him once why he makes food for people and sets up picnics outside and stuff and he said he does the same thing at home, he just likes little parties and stuff.

And the Angela/Tyler thing was cute and all, but I could have done without that segment right now as well. They cut out completely Hay talking to Angela again before noms and saying she totally understands that Angela doesn't owe her anything personally and apologized for how intense and pushy Fessy gets sometimes. That was more pertinent than any of the other fluff crap. If they wanted a fluff segment, I would have rather seen a hometown thing with KC's family or something.

And once again this episode and all the events of this week have shown me that JC definitely needs to be put on the block and do "his part" for the team for once. All season he has told people "relax, you have the votes................don't stress out and do anything silly..............you have to trust things, etc. It is about time for him to do a round on the block especially since he didn't even TRY in the HOH comp. He knew nothing about Fessy and Hay making an agreement with Tyler and Angela, so why would he not want to protect them if he could? The novelty of JC is wearing very thin with me, especially since production is trying to paint him as being this puppet master for the entire house and not just Fessy. Sure he has a lot of pull, but they make it seem like none of the others have any logical thought process at all.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Mon Aug 27, 2018 10:19 am

I think the whole puppet master thing is a setup for his upcoming fall. Now that the numbers are getting down and we are closer to just the smart side of the house left, they’re on to him. He is going to be brigaded just like brittney and it’s gonna be great.

Grodner is really trying to push the Tyler Angela thing but it’s not gonna happen in the house, they agreed to go out once it’s all over but that’s where it ends. Both of them are there to play the game.

On another note, we will be seeing a jury house segment this week according to Grodner, so that confirms they are not in sequester and able to compare notes
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:14 am

I have to say that Fessy got a really favorable edit in this one. Sure they had that one moment when camera talking about all the mistakes they made in the game up to this point, but that was before the veto and he thought he had that veto win locked. Maybe they are going to save the other tantrum behavior for tomorrow night's show, but I guess it doesn't matter that much. And he didn't see Brett and Hay in the hammock together the way they made it look on the episode. Angela and KC were hoping he would see them, but he had went to bed at that point.

I did thoroughly enjoy JC's DR descriptions from the comp. He gets on my nerves but when it comes to things like this, he is pretty hilarious. Leave it to him to get hit in the balls AGAIN.

As far as the veto is concerned, Fessy had a HUGE advantage in my opinion because of his size. In the first round he was tall enough that the slime didn't hit him square in the face the way it did KC so he had a chance to at least see the ball coming for a split second. Of course I give him credit for stepping back also to give himself a bit more time. In the second round, it favored Fessy too because of his long arms. He could cover a lot more ground with a shorter adjustment, but I think KC's reflexes were better than Fessy's. The third round favored KC because it just so happens that she has a weird talent of being able to catch things in her mouth.

The reactions after the veto scores were revealed were priceless. KC had counted her points so she knew she had won, but didn't let on at all. You could see the pain in Fessy's face and I absolutely loved it. And of course, he almost choked during the ceremony having to congratulate her. I loved it when he said it was her first win and then had to add "it was a long time coming" and she smiled knowing she also won that hacker comp.

Anyway, I thought they would show the jury house tonight instead of tomorrow night. But, since there hasn't been much in the way of campaigning or anyone thinking about flipping votes, they will have plenty of time for it tomorrow night.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:53 am

Pretty boring episode other than the comp. but Haleigh’s dr explanation for picking Sam was bullshit. She picked Sam because it’s someone she could beat. Why not show the aftermath of Fessie telling her to pick Sam
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:12 am

And Fessy can kiss my ass with his what he does for a living bullshit. He WAS a tight end in college, he’s now a substitute teacher. Occasionally you’ll find a tight end with better hands than a wide receiver but that’s at the nfl level. Not college, and KC is actually a professional. I think it showed

Thinking as I type this, I’m willing to bet that what he does for a living was fed to him by production
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Fri Aug 31, 2018 12:42 am

Ok so on tonight’s episode they’re still trying to promote jc as a puppetmaster. First they showed him trying to convince Tyler to go after Angela and KC and he shut it down, then in DR he tells us Brett is not close with them and will be his new puppet. All they showed then was Brett agreeing with him and completely omitted the part where Brett told him it’s way too early to go after them. Maybe it was too late to change the edit since the shit hit the fan with jc again last night
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Fri Aug 31, 2018 1:53 pm

Once again they gave Fessy a favorable edit considering the way he acted MOST of the time with Hay about hanging out with others, but I guess they didn't have to beat a dead horse.

I found it interesting that Hay did say she would pursue a relationship with him outside the house, but then in the DR message and other DR sessions she referred to him as "her person in the house" or "ONE of the most important people throughout the game" and things like that. Sure she was crying in the GBM, but it seemed more like she was sad being alone in the house than it was missing Fessy at all. And remember when Bay was evicted and Fessy actually cried, shedding real tears? I didn't see much sadness in Hay after the eviction. Obviously I don't see this being anything more than friends for sure.

The jury house segment was pretty good though I have to admit. When it was revealed that RS gave him the answer and Bay asked why, she even said with her own words she was not GIVING him the answer and they cut it. I think she was going to say just what we saw in the episode that she was CONFIRMING her own answer because she wasn't sure. And when Scottie told them he confessed his crush to Fessy, it was priceless to see their faces and then his when they told him that Fessy was in love with Hay. Boy this kid is naïve as hell for sure. (Btw, once Scottie and Hay were alone, he told her he had feelings before he left, but they are gone now and he is back to being "cold" again. Not is a snotty way, just kind of a heads up that he isn't looking for that anymore).

Now for Fessy's speech. It was just a bunch of cheap shot kind of stuff and made him look very small and shallow in my opinion. When he made the comment about the Range Rover and the fake engagement ring at the grocery store, then added "don't worry, you ain't all that" I remembered that SHE was his FIRST choice of a showmance partner in the game and she shut him down. I sure wish somehow that information was shared with Hay at some point.

I absolutely LOVED, LOVED, LOVED the GBM KC left for Fessy. She said there was only room for 1 football player in the house and he was immediately pissed about it saying "she had to go right there, huh?" Then she said his eviction was "a long time coming" something he said about her winning the veto that really pissed her off. She has wanted him out of the house since about the first or second week, saying he is inconsiderate or others, thinks he is all that and just pissed her off on a regular basis.

The battle back comp was basically made for a big fight between Scottie and Fessy, but I believe it favored Fessy the most with those long arms. The funny thing is that he actually screwed himself up by trying to lean so far over the railing that he was off balance. He already had the huge advantage of reaching closer, so it was stupid to throw off his balance that way. But honestly, I am not sure he was all that excited to go back into the house because of what he said to Angela and he is thinking Hay is on her way to the jury house anyway.

Lastly, Bay drank some of the champagne so I think the pregnancy rumors can now be put to rest. I think she left the house believing she was pregnant, but obvious has found out since then that she isn't. Of course BB may have gave them sparkling water to keep the secret too.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Fri Aug 31, 2018 6:02 pm

I'm not buying Hay's DR crap with pursuing a relationship outside the house, I think that was the DR asking her to say that or something similar, we all know how Grodner loves her showmances

I noticed Bay with the champagne as well, like you, I thought it could just be sparkling water or juice. But my main takeaway was that I really don't have an interest one way or another, if she is pregnant, it's between her and Swaggy.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:26 pm

They did a much better job of covering this HoH comp than we saw on the feeds, which I can’t remember ever happening. I knew the final collision into the pie is what finished hay but I didn’t realize how many other times she hit it that hard.

On another note, I finally figured out who Scottie’s voice sounds like. Next time you hear him talking, close your eyes and you’ll swear it’s the Otev voice from a previous season
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Sun Sep 02, 2018 9:32 pm

I can’t believe that with all the turmoil JC has caused for the producers they’re still editing him as this puppetmaster
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:49 pm

They did show the comp pretty well, but they made it look like JC and Sam lasted A LOT longer than they actually did that's for sure. Also in the early part of it, Hay was not getting hit most of the time going around, I remember commenting about that as we were watching it. This is why she was not twirling as much too. If you watch the episode closely several of those hits they showed Hay taking early in the comp were repeats of the same one. Even my husband said "that one looked exactly like the last one." But when it was down to the 3 of them and the pie started smacking into them as they came through, she started getting pummeled. That part was real. Tyler and KC learned to turn and take the hits a bit better because they had been smacking into it more during the early part, but Hay hadn't figured that part out yet. I think if that one hit KC took where she tried to push off the pie that knocked her off would not have happened, I believe she would have taken that comp. She had already thrown up a few times and didn't waiver. That girl is one tough cookie for sure. I think Brett also had that surprise hit where he tried to push off that caught him off guard, but I don't think he would have lasted that much longer anyway.

And the bullshit DR stuff where JC said this was his comp, he wanted to win it............gimme a break. He had no intention of winning that comp or even trying to win it. He would have to actually get blood on his hands and the person who stayed would put him up the next week and he is terrified of being on the block.

I also couldn't believe that they are still trying to make JC the puppet master because he is not in control of anything right now. He may think he is, but he is being played on all sides. I was glad to see Tyler recognize this in the DR where he said if he keeps pushing this agenda of going after the girls first, even before Hay, he may have to be dealt with sooner than later. I was really worried that Tyler was actually thinking of bringing him way too close to the end for my comfort.

The part where he supposedly was pushing Hay to be against Sam by talking about her cheering was a crock of shit. Hay was the one talking about that after the comp first. JC did not bring it up. He came into the room after the discussion was already under way, so he didn't really do anything to start that, he just told her he thought it was rude just as everyone else in the room had said.

I normally don't really care for the fluff pieces they have, but this week the one with KC was really touching. I can't imagine what it would be like to be in her shoes in this scenario. She obviously loves her mother very much, and I hope that maybe when her mother sees her talking about it in this way that maybe something good will come from it and not have the opposite happen where she is upset that it was aired on TV. And if her family even agrees to a hometown package, hopefully BB production won't be stupid enough to ask any questions about that situation and just focus on them being proud of her finding a good team, being loyal to them, winning comps and playing a very good game.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:20 pm

I too enjoyed the KC fluff piece, but remember, a lot of this is done for tv, if her mom didn’t want any of it to be talked about, she wouldn’t have signed a waiver, which she obviously did.

My nephew came out about a year ago, something we suspected. When my brother called me to tell me, I just said “ok. Anything else going on”. It honestly was no big deal, but I made it a point to call him to let him know nothing changes. Since then, we’ve met his boyfriend and basically accepted him as a member of the family. All we care about is his happiness, who gives a shit what small minded assholes think?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Wed Sep 05, 2018 5:22 pm

In an upcoming episode, likely tomorow, there will be a Kaitlyn segment about how things that happened on the show affected her in real life and how she's dealing with it.

This is the problem with the show being so long, we run into this boring parts of the season that not much happens. Hopefully once Scottie goes this week it will pick back up, If Haleigh does not win HoH, I'm not certain she will be the target unless Sam wins HoH
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Wed Sep 05, 2018 6:01 pm

I think they may also do a home visit for Angela because of the budding showmance. They already did Tyler's hometown and Angela said last week they were asking her a lot of more personal questions.

It could also be a home visit for KC since they showed that segment the other night about how she came out to her family. I believe that conversation happened a few weeks ago, so they may have pulled it up as a preface to the home visit.

Some of these are very boring, but I do enjoy some of them. But given a choice, I would much rather see game related things of course.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Wed Sep 05, 2018 7:36 pm

I don't really pay much attention to the aired broadcast, usually its just to see the comps and ceremonies, everything else is usually boring, but occasionally a hometown visit is entertaining.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2282

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Wed Sep 05, 2018 8:10 pm

I'm a little late to the party... but I too liked the fluff piece they did on Kaycee. I actually enjoy when the show goes off and does the funny segments, or touching ones.

I'm just glad I didn't have to see anything about Angie! And I wish I wasn't forced to watch Snaggy C meet Bay's parents. That was annoying. I honestly would've rather watch Fessy's hometown visit than Bay!

I'm ready to see Angela's hometown visit! I'm curious to 'meet' her parents. But not because of Tyler. More because I want to see if her parents are as well off as Bay's. TeeHee

Did I mention that I am not a fan of 'Tangela'? I'm also not a fan of that nickname! Puke

What I don't want to see is, Angie, Bay and Fessy in jury house. I'm fine without seeing them for the rest of the season.

BTW, when does the season end? I'm kind of ready for it to be dunzo!

I was thinking, I sure do wish instead of having such a long season that they'd have some type of reunion special. I guess it's hard to do a reunion since it's a 'live' show. But man, that would be awesome!

They used to do a sort of reunion back in the day, so I wish they'd do that again. Actually, it'd be great to get a whole hour of them hashing stuff out.

Or at least let the HGs who were evicted, and not part of jury, dish all the juicies! I'd be on board with that!!
Popcorn
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Thu Sep 06, 2018 12:35 am

KeenLizzy wrote:

BTW, when does the season end? I'm kind of ready for it to be dunzo!

I was thinking, I sure do wish instead of having such a long season that they'd have some type of reunion special. I guess it's hard to do a reunion since it's a 'live' show. But man, that would be awesome!

They used to do a sort of reunion back in the day, so I wish they'd do that again. Actually, it'd be great to get a whole hour of them hashing stuff out.

Or at least let the HGs who were evicted, and not part of jury, dish all the juicies! I'd be on board with that!!
Popcorn

Finale is the 26th

I don’t need a reunion show. After they crown the winner and AFP I’m good. The only reason I’ve even cared about AFP is to see the look on people’s faces like Paul last year, but nothing will top FuckFrankie in season 16
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Thu Sep 06, 2018 1:34 am

Loved the veto comp. that could not have been easy and I’m surprised the feeds weren’t down longer. Notice how Sam was never even mentioned in it at all. She’s getting the crazy person show again. Notice I didn’t say edit as it’s not edited for her

And Scottie and Haleigh once again showed how bad that side is. Both on the block and they strategize together. And Scottie’s comment about how they are stupid by not realizing those 5 get to pick the winner, they should take one of them to final 2, well guess what asshole, if none of you are in final 2, you got zero votes, not 5 or even “only 4”, you still have to decide among those from the other side. And using a jury vote as a threat is a lame argument to stay. Your basically shitting on the game for personal reasons.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:02 am

I agree Lizzy that once in a while it is nice to see some of the home visits just to kind of get a glimpse into the hg's outside lives once in a while.

I am not feeling Tangela either. They have a very weird chemistry in my opinion. It was cute at first, but now I am over it. I think it is because I believe it is ruining Tyler and KC's games. It has made Brett feel like an outcast too and the group is going to implode. I wanted to see them all go after each other, but not in this sense. The only plus is that is makes JC have a stroke to see Tyler with anyone else. I truly think JC has a crush on Tyler, it is not just game related.

The episode tonight was pretty good and I enjoyed that comp as well. I wish they would have shown a bit more of the controversy that happened between Sam and Hay during the comp though. Apparently whenever Hay was struggling Sam tried to make it worse for her. For instance when Hay was asking if she could use wipe off her shoes after she fell once, Sam called out to production to send more water and things like that. It would have went along with the segment they did about Sam's craziness. And while I am on that subject, if they really wanted to show how wacky and bitchy Sam was, they didn't do a very good job of picking the clips to use, because there were many more that were much worse for sure.

Oh, and the reunion show idea is something I have wanted for several seasons. They could do it the following season to kick off the new one. It would be fun to see which people like or dislike each other, and what people thought of the hidden alliances and stuff like that.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:32 pm

So many comments about tonight's episode. The only positive I really saw was it showed how utterly stupid Scottie is when it comes to the game. I mean to tell the person you are sitting next to on the block you were told you are the pawn is probably the single most stupid thing he has done in this game and that is saying a lot.

Scottie's eviction speech? What the hell was that? It is too bad they had to bleep out part of it because I really would like to know what the hell he said in full. If anyone was on the fence then he would have just sealed his fate. And he basically left classless. Everyone welcomed him back and even though he was the target (smart game play), they never shunned him or isolated him in any way, which is something that does not happen in most seasons. To leave the way he did was just a shitty way to do it in my opinion.

Scottie's interview? Again he was all over the place. He wanted to be with Tyler because Tyler had the numbers behind him (pretty much sums up his flip flopping style throughout the game). Then he wanted to be with Hay because he prefers Hay. Then he would have put Tyler up if he had won. I mean all of that can't work together in any way, shape or form which pretty much sums up his game. And his comment that he is not going to tell the jury ANYTHING? So he chooses NOW to keep information to himself? He had diarrhea of the mouth the ENTIRE season. When the power shifted, he went to that side and gave more information than he needed to. But now we are to believe he is going to the jury house and not telling them anything, gimme a break. This was a case of the nerd trying to look like the cool guy on eviction night and nothing else.

And if production is supposedly so awful to JC and pissed at him, why the hell is there a JC segment 99% of the time. Did we really have to see him learn to say the word turtle? I am starting to want him gone more than Sam and that is saying a lot for sure.

The Derrick segment to me was useless too. Sure he made some good points about the L6 alliance being able to keep it together this long on BB is unusual and the reasons why. But when Julie tried to pin him down about who might win, he would not step up and give an opinion and instead gave the politician answer. You can make arguments for several of them, but she was asking for a prediction of sorts and he couldn't even do that. It was something that irked me during his season that he is forever the diplomat and never owned his own actions. Now he is a previous winner who was asked on the show to give a perspective and all he did was point out obvious stuff and refused to make any prediction at all.

The DR sessions with Tyler once again confused me. On the one hand I understand what he was saying that he should just let JC take the shot at Angela because he really can't, but I want to know WHY he thinks JC is so good for his game? JC wants to go to the final 4 with Tyler, Hay and Sam for crying out loud. Depending on what type of endurance comp is in the final 3, him being there with those 3 would be suicide first of all. Secondly keeping Hay any longer than this week or next would be a MASSIVE mistake. And if he goes to the end with JC he LOSES 100%. I just don't get his fixation on JC and why he sees him as such a valuable part of his game.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:42 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Scottie's eviction speech?  What the hell was that?  It is too bad they had to bleep out part of it because I really would like to know what the hell he said in full.  If anyone was on the fence then he would have just sealed his fate.  And he basically left classless.  Everyone welcomed him back and even though he was the target (smart game play), they never shunned him or isolated him in any way, which is something that does not happen in most seasons.  To leave the way he did was just a shitty way to do it in my opinion.

Scottie's speech was that Everyone's been dicking around all week and that Tyler is already getting a steady diet of Hilton Head, he also flipped them all off on his way out. He's jsut a bad player, and he says he's not telling the jury anything, that will last about 30 seconds upon walking back in there.

I haven't watched it yet but will likely be fast forwarding thru the Derrick segment, I have no interest in what that guy has to say
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Episodes   

Back to top Go down

Episodes
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next