Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 9175

Calling it before it happens Empty
PostSubject: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 3:08 pm

Sam will be voted out and have to use her app to return to the game.

Swaggy will receive the crap app or no app at all this week. Tyler or Kaycee will win the power/reward app.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 11330

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyMon Jul 02, 2018 4:20 pm

I haven't looked at who I think will get the power app this week. I'm almost certain Swaggy will get the crap app, there is a ton of vitriol about him on social media. The questions is, how many people will step away from their tweets and instagram long enough to vote in facebook messenger
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
KeenLizzy

Female Posts : 2311

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyTue Jul 03, 2018 3:43 pm

I'm going to be wildly optimistic here and say that Sam will NOT have to use her power because...

Right before the live show, Tyler manages to get KarmaKait so paranoid about her vote and how the 'other side of the house' is screwing her over, that she votes to evict Steve. They tell JC that the votes are confirmed and he needs to vote with the majority of the house. Since he's a floater, he does what Tyler says.

So Winston, Rachel, Kaycee, Angela, Brett, JC and KarmaKait's paranoia mercy vote makes it 7 votes to  6 votes from Rockstar, Bayleigh, Snaggy C, Faysal, Haleigh, and Scottie. So Steve walks out the door.

RoboSam is safe...and can use her power the next time she's on the block, which will be next week, because Snaggy C or Fay will probably win. I really hope this isn't the case, but I think production likes this kind of crap!

And with the 'other side of the house' in power, they will get cockier and 'America' will realize even more how terrible Snaggy C and Fay really are! Oh and Snaggy C gets the Crap App!! Wait, can you get the Crap App punishment if you're HOH?? Shrug
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 1:20 am

Swaggy will start trying to run Kaitlyn's HOH, she will blurt out to him in the heat of the moment that Swaggy said she was a liability to his team and that he is "running things" which will totally expose Tyler as a double agent. Faysal will be faced with either supporting Swaggy or Kaitlyn and there will be a power struggle within their alliance on that side of the house.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyFri Jul 06, 2018 1:49 am

I call this week will be a total clusterfuck and Kaitlyn will be all over the place. Her noms will change at least 3 times before the nom ceremony
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 7:27 pm

Tyler will use veto to take Scottie down. Swaggy will be the replacement. He will go off and try to "expose" everyone, but will actually expose HIMSELF for his multiple deals. Bayleigh will cry.

Swaggy will be a nutcase all week long. On Thursday he will be evicted by a vote of 10 to 2 (Faysal and Bailey voting to keep him).

He will be waiting in the wings along with Steve and the following hg to compete in a battle back comp and win his way back in the house only to be evicted right away, but will make jury.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptySun Jul 08, 2018 8:53 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Tyler will use veto to take Scottie down.  Swaggy will be the replacement.  He will go off and try to "expose" everyone, but will actually expose HIMSELF for his multiple deals.  Bayleigh will cry.  

Swaggy will be a nutcase all week long.  On Thursday he will be evicted by a vote of 10 to 2 (Faysal and Bailey voting to keep him).

He will be waiting in the wings along with Steve and the following hg to compete in a battle back comp and win his way back in the house only to be evicted right away, but will make jury.

Word on the street is Steve is not in sequester and is at home. Whether or not there is a battle back remains to be seen. Remember Julie told us Thurs that if Sam gets evicted she will have to complete a live challenge, so it will likely be the same for whoever it gets used on.

I honestly hope there is not a battle back this year. It’s always been a lame twist and needs to end already
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyMon Jul 09, 2018 12:44 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Tyler will use veto to take Scottie down.  Swaggy will be the replacement.  He will go off and try to "expose" everyone, but will actually expose HIMSELF for his multiple deals.  Bayleigh will cry.  

Swaggy will be a nutcase all week long.  On Thursday he will be evicted by a vote of 10 to 2 (Faysal and Bailey voting to keep him).

Word on the street is Steve is not in sequester and is at home. Whether or not there is a battle back remains to be seen. Remember Julie told us Thurs that if Sam gets evicted she will have to complete a live challenge, so it will likely be the same for whoever it gets used on.

I honestly hope there is not a battle back this year. It’s always been a lame twist and needs to end already

I would be thrilled if Swaggy was evicted with no chance to return to the game, but I just can't see production letting him go since they are pretty much making it the Swaggy show right now and I don't see how the hell he could ever get the votes to stay this week, but I didn't think Sam could either, so who knows?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 11:06 am

The votes will be tied and Kaitlyn will have to break the tie. Angie will be in her ear all week about how Winston has to go because he’s a gun loving right wing Trump supporter and he brings bad karma into the house and Kaitlyn will vote to evict Winston. In the fallout, Angie will be spouting that anti-trump rhetoric to anyone who will listen. JC wins HoH (let’s face it, he’s a lock for a hang on endurance comp) and will make Angie his #1 target
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 12:44 pm

ctown28 wrote:
The votes will be tied and Kaitlyn will have to break the tie.  Angie will be in her ear all week about how Winston has to go because he’s a gun loving right wing Trump supporter and he brings bad karma into the house and Kaitlyn will vote to evict Winston. In the fallout, Angie will be spouting that anti-trump rhetoric to anyone who will listen. JC wins HoH (let’s face it, he’s a lock for a hang on endurance comp) and will make Angie his #1 target

Who do you think will be his 6th vote to force the tie?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 1:01 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
The votes will be tied and Kaitlyn will have to break the tie.  Angie will be in her ear all week about how Winston has to go because he’s a gun loving right wing Trump supporter and he brings bad karma into the house and Kaitlyn will vote to evict Winston. In the fallout, Angie will be spouting that anti-trump rhetoric to anyone who will listen. JC wins HoH (let’s face it, he’s a lock for a hang on endurance comp) and will make Angie his #1 target

I haven’t worked that part out yet. He still has his work cut out for him
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyWed Jul 11, 2018 1:20 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

I haven’t worked that part out yet. He still has his work cut out for him

I do give him credit, he is trying everything he can to stay. The problem is that when he makes a good argument, he keeps talking beyond that and ends up putting his foot in his mouth, such as naming targets and things of that nature, so I just don't see him getting the votes to even force a tie, because some of his own people will jump ship so as not to be a target next week.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
KeenLizzy

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyThu Jul 12, 2018 11:46 pm

I’m on the west coast and Big Brother doesn’t start for another hour and a half here, so I’m calling it before it happens!!

Snazzy C gets evicted 8-4:
Angie, Hay, Fay and Bay vote to keep Snazzy, the rest vote to evict!!

Surprise vote comes from Scottie... who decides to vote to evict Snazzy C because Scottie is a typical nerd superfan floater who is going to do what the house does!!

Angela finally wins HOH!! And she’ll be targeting Fay, Bay and Angie. And hopefully Angie gets evicted! But maybe a surprise twist puts KarmaKait on the block and lots of drama ensues! Popcorn

Oh I guess I should post that part on the BB wishes thread!!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 5:59 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
I’m on the west coast and Big Brother doesn’t start for another hour and a half here, so I’m calling it before it happens!!

Surprise vote comes from Scottie... who decides to vote to evict Snazzy C because Scottie is a typical nerd superfan floater who is going to do what the house does!!

Angela finally wins HOH!! And she’ll be targeting Fay, Bay and Angie. And hopefully Angie gets evicted! But maybe a surprise twist puts KarmaKait on the block and lots of drama ensues! Popcorn

Wow Lizzy, I'm impressed, you called it exactly right on the votes and the reasons why. In a way I kind of wish you were right about the HOH, but I think Scottie might shake it up a bit. I am still getting caught up on some stuff, but I think we are going to see some more drama this week for sure.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
KeenLizzy

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyFri Jul 13, 2018 7:35 pm

chap5788 wrote:
KeenLizzy wrote:

Wow Lizzy, I'm impressed, you called it exactly right on the votes and the reasons why.  In a way I kind of wish you were right about the HOH, but I think Scottie might shake it up a bit.  I am still getting caught up on some stuff, but I think we are going to see some more drama this week for sure.

Thanks, Chap! So far I've been right about the votes and the reasons why (for both evictions)  Woot!  Woot!

But have been totally wrong about the HOH's! I wish I was right about this HOH too! But I'm hopeful Scottie shakes stuff up as well. I haven't caught up either, so I have no idea who's even nominated.  Shrug

I just really hope Angie or KarmaKait leaves this week.  Begging
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 5:26 am

Sam is now aware through Bayleigh that Kaitlyn told everyone in the house about her power, but got the details wrong. Scottie and Rockstar spent a very long time talking conspiracy theories of how Sam got the power, etc. Scottie told Rockstar that their side needs to win this HOH and put up Sam and Tyler because their game is sleazy. Rockstar said she would have a very hard time putting up Sam (probably still thinking about her all girl's alliance she wants), but no problem with Tyler. Now for the prediction.

Rockstar will tell Haleigh and Bayleigh about Scottie's suggestion that Tyler and Sam go on the block. Bayleigh will give Sam a heads up about this situation so she can "watch her back" in the coming week. Sam will use her power to keep Winston this week to screw over Scottie's HOH reign since he turned on her without even having a discussion with her about the situation and Scottie being HOH is the only reason that Sam didn't want to go ahead and use it this week.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 1:13 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Sam is now aware through Bayleigh that Kaitlyn told everyone in the house about her power, but got the details wrong.  Scottie and Rockstar spent a very long time talking conspiracy theories of how Sam got the power, etc.  Scottie told Rockstar that their side needs to win this HOH and put up Sam and Tyler because their game is sleazy.  Rockstar said she would have a very hard time putting up Sam (probably still thinking about her all girl's alliance she wants), but no problem with Tyler.  Now for the prediction.

Rockstar will tell Haleigh and Bayleigh about Scottie's suggestion that Tyler and Sam go on the block.  Bayleigh will give Sam a heads up about this situation so she can "watch her back" in the coming week.  Sam will use her power to keep Winston this week to screw over Scottie's HOH reign since he turned on her without even having a discussion with her about the situation and Scottie being HOH is the only reason that Sam didn't want to go ahead and use it this week.

I don’t see this happening. Sam is pretty set on wanting to use the power on herself. I could actually see her campaigning for herself to go on the block next week just so it’s used on herself
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyTue Jul 17, 2018 2:55 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Sam is now aware through Bayleigh that Kaitlyn told everyone in the house about her power, but got the details wrong.  Scottie and Rockstar spent a very long time talking conspiracy theories of how Sam got the power, etc.  Scottie told Rockstar that their side needs to win this HOH and put up Sam and Tyler because their game is sleazy.  Rockstar said she would have a very hard time putting up Sam (probably still thinking about her all girl's alliance she wants), but no problem with Tyler.  Now for the prediction.

Rockstar will tell Haleigh and Bayleigh about Scottie's suggestion that Tyler and Sam go on the block.  Bayleigh will give Sam a heads up about this situation so she can "watch her back" in the coming week.  Sam will use her power to keep Winston this week to screw over Scottie's HOH reign since he turned on her without even having a discussion with her about the situation and Scottie being HOH is the only reason that Sam didn't want to go ahead and use it this week.

I don’t see this happening. Sam is pretty set on wanting to use the power on herself. I could actually see her campaigning for herself to go on the block next week just so it’s used on herself

Yes, I could see her campaigning to go on the block next week too. If the other side wins the power and she suggests this to them, they are not going near that because the will correctly surmise that Sam's power didn't expire this week. If her side wins HOH and this is proposed, it looks pretty sketchy because she could have used it this week, totally blew up Scottie's HOH, not lose one of their OWN numbers and then had a HUGE advantage in this week's HOH endurance comp. Sure they might go along with it, but it totally shits on Tyler and Sam's game going forward as far as the trust factor is concerned.

The only reason Sam didn't want to use it this week was because it would screw over Scottie and she still sees Scottie as being on her side. If Sam (more than likely through Bay) finds out that Scottie now wants her and Tyler out, she will talk to Tyler. They have already guessed this is an endurance comp and the odds are in their favor to win because Scottie can't play for the other side this week. Scottie has shown himself to be a big target and they have a very good opportunity to get him or Faysal out of the house next week with all their numbers intact.

Tyler also has the cloud app to save himself if things go completely south and more than likely it would end up being Brett or Winston leaving the house next week. These are the reasons I think this is plausible.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
KeenLizzy

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 12:44 am

I was going to Call it before it Happens, since the CBS show hasn't aired yet in Seattle... however, I just saw Chap's topic title - Sam HOH (I haven't read it yet, though)! So I can't call that... I would've been totally wrong about that anyway. I thought Tyler was going to win this one.

However, I still don't know who got evicted... so I'm calling that before it happens:

Winston is evicted with a vote of 6-5
Angela, JC, Kaycee, Rachel, Sam and Tyler vote to evict Winston. And
Angie, Bayleight, Fessy, Haleigh, KarmaKait vote to evict Brett.

I'm being wildly optimistic here and saying that....(here's where I'm hoping this really happens)... Sam uses her power app and saves Winston!! Woohoo. And Scottie's HOH is for nothing.

And now Level 6 + Sam have all the power.

Please tell me I'm right. This would be awesome!!

I thought Tyler was going to be HOH though... not Sam. So good for her.

But boooo on her if she didn't use her app. Because now it'll be useless. Even more so, her HOH will mean nothing! And if she didn't use her App and has to evict someone and they have a chance of coming back...I'm going to be pissed and she's going on my shitlist for not listening to DR and anyone else who tried to convince her to use it.

And if this happens, I predict that at one point or other she says "I should've used my power app on Winston". UGH!

Okay I'm going to go prepare to watch now. I have 15 more minutes!!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 12:54 am

KeenLizzy wrote:
I was going to Call it before it Happens, since the CBS show hasn't aired yet in Seattle... however, I just saw Chap's topic title - Sam HOH (I haven't read it yet, though)! So I can't call that... I would've been totally wrong about that anyway. I thought Tyler was going to win this one.

However, I still don't know who got evicted... so I'm calling that before it happens:

I'm being wildly optimistic here and saying that....(here's where I'm hoping this really happens)... Sam uses her power app and saves Winston!! Woohoo. And Scottie's HOH is for nothing.

But boooo on her if she didn't use her app. Because now it'll be useless. Even more so, her HOH will mean nothing! And if she didn't use her App and has to evict someone and they have a chance of coming back...I'm going to be pissed and she's going on my shitlist for not listening to DR and anyone else who tried to convince her to use it.

And if this happens, I predict that at one point or other she says "I should've used my power app on Winston". UGH!

You are accurate about the vote, but unfortunately she didn't use the app. Like we have been saying for days, they had a HUGE advantage going into this HOH so they should have just used the app, kept their numbers and won this HOH.

You are going to LOVE what Brett does with his speech. Doesn't seem like much at the time, but that side of the house is imploding right now and Rockstar is a sobbing mess!

I think there are ways to play it this week that will alleviate some of the blood on Sam's hands, I just hope that Tyler gets to her before she talks too much so they can plan how to talk to the team about the power and how to proceed.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess
capricious1

Female Posts : 11617

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 1:17 pm

chap5788 wrote:
KeenLizzy wrote:

You are accurate about the vote, but unfortunately she didn't use the app.  Like we have been saying for days, they had a HUGE advantage going into this HOH so they should have just used the app, kept their numbers and won this HOH.  

You are going to LOVE what Brett does with his speech.  Doesn't seem like much at the time, but that side of the house is imploding right now and Rockstar is a sobbing mess!

I think there are ways to play it this week that will alleviate some of the blood on Sam's hands, I just hope that Tyler gets to her before she talks too much so they can plan how to talk to the team about the power and how to proceed.

Nice job Lizzy! clapping

Oh I wish Sam had used the app, I hated to see Winston go as I will miss the eye candy. Also, am I crazy thinking Brett was the bigger threat? Anyway, I hope he gets to find a way back in.

As for Rockstar, I am loving the poopstorm Brett started........priceless.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 3:59 pm

capricious1 wrote:

Oh I wish Sam had used the app, I hated to see Winston go as I will miss the eye candy.  Also, am I crazy thinking Brett was the bigger threat? Anyway, I hope he gets to find a way back in.

Not gonna happen, Julie gave him voting results
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
KeenLizzy

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 5:17 pm

chap5788 wrote:

You are accurate about the vote, but unfortunately she didn't use the app.  Like we have been saying for days, they had a HUGE advantage going into this HOH so they should have just used the app, kept their numbers and won this HOH.  

You are going to LOVE what Brett does with his speech.  Doesn't seem like much at the time, but that side of the house is imploding right now and Rockstar is a sobbing mess!

I always seem to get those votes right, but then I mess up on everything else! Double UGH for Sam not using her power, because that would've been priceless. I can't believe BB couldn't convince her to use it. I'm bummed.

Oh my goodness, I loved Brett's eviction speech. But like Capri said... I mostly loved the shit storm it caused afterward. Good job Bro 1. clapping

I am not sure I am liking Sam as HOH. But I'll write about that in the Sam HOH topic!!

capricious1 wrote:

Nice job Lizzy!  clapping

Oh I wish Sam had used the app, I hated to see Winston go as I will miss the eye candy. Also, am I crazy thinking Brett was the bigger threat? Anyway, I hope he gets to find a way back in.

As for Rockstar, I am loving the poopstorm Brett started........priceless.

Thanks, Capri!

I really wish Sam had used her power...because yeah Winston was nice looking eye candy indeed. But that little pity party he threw after he was evicted? And then threatened to take down Level 6 if he had the opportunity to go back in... Oh Winston, that goes to show why you were evicted rather than Brett.

I agree with you Cap, that Brett is the bigger threat, but Winston is such a liability with that knee jerk reaction temper of his. And look how quickly he was willing to go after his alliance after they voted him out. DUDE, it was you or Brett. I guarantee Bro 1 would've never thrown that big of a pity party, stormed out or threatened to strike back at his alliance. Because he knows it was either or.

I looooove the shit storm that one little speech made too!! And now apparently, Angie is doing the pots and pans thing? What a moron!! She's making herself look stupid. Well except to all those stupid worshipers like Janelle who love her and keep posting stuff like 'Go Queen! and YAAAAS Queen' (I need a giant eyeroll emoji where the eye roll goes beyond the head!!)

I'm SO over those fools. I need to stop checking Twitter, but I have my notifications set to #BB20 and ugh, her stupid tweets appear!!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 6:34 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:

I'm SO over those fools. I need to stop checking Twitter, but I have my notifications set to #BB20 and ugh, her stupid tweets appear!!

That's why you go so annoyed with twitter. I don't have any hashtag notifications, only go through my timeline and see tweets from people I choose to follow. Too many idiots on that hashtag. The only time I set a notification is when veto is being played, then set a notifaction for any tweets from @BB_Updates because they will tweet immediately when the feeds come back and give results. Then I turn that notification off
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
KeenLizzy

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 7:21 pm

ctown28 wrote:
KeenLizzy wrote:

That's why you go so annoyed with twitter.  I don't have any hashtag notifications, only go through my timeline and see tweets from people I choose to follow.  Too many idiots on that hashtag.  The only time I set a notification is when veto is being played, then set a notifaction for any tweets from @BB_Updates because they will tweet immediately when the feeds come back and give results.  Then I turn that notification off

I know ctown, I know! I'm a glutton for punishment I guess!!
:facepalm:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling it before it happens
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next