Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 9175

Calling it before it happens - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 10:25 pm

6:11pm. Kaitlyn mentions a battle back and says wouldnt it be funny and she comes right back within two weeks?

Kaitlyn was whining to Fessy to save her with the veto and then said this................

Now if she is the one who is evicted this week, when she returns she will claim it was a vision or a hit or whatever the hell she calls it even and call on Fessy to corroborate her power by backing up the fact that she said.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
KeenLizzy

Female Posts : 2311

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 5:12 am

chap5788 wrote:
6:11pm. Kaitlyn mentions a battle back and says wouldnt it be funny and she comes right back within two weeks?

Kaitlyn was whining to Fessy to save her with the veto and then said this................

Now if she is the one who is evicted this week, when she returns she will claim it was a vision or a hit or whatever the hell she calls it even and call on Fessy to corroborate her power by backing up the fact that she said.

Holy Cow Chap... I saw this tonight and thought the same thing!! And you know CBS is going to milk it too. And once again give her some level of credibility.

However, as much as I can’t stand KarmaKait, I’d much rather see Angie get evicted and not win her chance back into the house. That would be a successful HOH in my eyes!!
clapping
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens - Page 2 EmptySat Jul 21, 2018 12:54 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Holy Cow Chap... I saw this tonight and thought the same thing!! And you know CBS is going to milk it too. And once again give her some level of credibility.

However, as much as I can’t stand KarmaKait, I’d much rather see Angie get evicted and not win her chance back into the house. That would be a successful HOH in my eyes!!
clapping

Yes, the sooner she is gone the better.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens - Page 2 EmptySun Jul 22, 2018 1:00 am

If Fessy uses veto to take Haleigh off the block, Rockstar will be the replacement. She will cry and then go around saying Sam is enabling a bully and that Sam lied to her because she told her she wouldn't go on the block. However, Sam was only talking about the initial noms. Then Rockstar will be evicted by the first unanimous vote of the season.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 11330

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 6:15 pm

Kaitlyn will be evicted 10-0 and will complete the challenge to come back in. She will confront Tyler and Fessy about why they voted her out and they will convince her that another power was used to change the votes and thats why it was 10-0. She will then believe it and claim that one of her hits told her thats what happened
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
KeenLizzy

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 10:11 pm

I'm calling it before it happens early...because in KarmaKait fashion, I'm hoping that this will manifest itself into the truth. Just like how she wanted to manifest a rainbow last night
crystalball crystalball

Angie is evicted 6-4
Angela, Bret, Fessy, Kaycee, Rachel, Tyler vote to evict Angie
Bay, Hay, JC and Scottie vote to evict KarmaKait (even though Scottie said he'd vote with the house this time)

Angie is evicted from the BB house, but is told she has a chance to come back in during HOH.

Julie tells the HGs that the HOH comp is next and that Angie has a chance to come back in the house. In order for Angie to return to the house, she must win HOH!

So they battle it out. Angie DOES NOT WIN HOH and she is evicted from the competition for good.
clapping clapping finger Yessss! YAY!

Rachel wins HOH and they can finally get KarmaKait out of the house!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 4:26 am

Some time over the next couple of days we will hear Bay talking about possibly being pregnant with Swaggy's baby. They had sex in the HOH room (Kaitlyn gave them the room for it). The next day Swaggy told Fessy that he went to the DR to ask them for Plan B medication, but they told him that SHE would have to request it, so this tells me they didn't use protection. The end of last week she talked about wanting to have a baby in the near future and brings up her cycle and ovulating on a regular basis. Today she said at least 3 times that she is 2 days late with her cycle and remarks this is unusual for her. Also one day last week she was talking to Fessy and said something about being a mom and he did a head jerk and she just deflected a bit.

So, I am predicting that if her cycle doesn't start in the next day or so, she will be talking to someone about it, probably Kaycee or Haleigh.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 5:34 pm

Bayleigh will turn out to be pregant. MEaning Swaggy's baby will lastlonger in the house than he did. Bayleigh will win the $500k on sympathy votes. Upon leaving the house, her and Swaggy will break up and she will sue him for child support
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 7:19 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Bayleigh will turn out to be pregant.  MEaning Swaggy's baby will lastlonger in the house than he did.  Bayleigh will win the $500k on sympathy votes.  Upon leaving the house, her and Swaggy will break up and she will sue him for child support

Wow Ctown, what a dark prediction. I think you need a beer or two to lighten up a bit! cheers1
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 7:32 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Bayleigh will turn out to be pregant.  MEaning Swaggy's baby will lastlonger in the house than he did.  Bayleigh will win the $500k on sympathy votes.  Upon leaving the house, her and Swaggy will break up and she will sue him for child support

Wow Ctown, what a dark prediction.  I think you need a beer or two to lighten up a bit!  cheers1

After work I will. Might need them to deal with Kaitlyn after she returns tonight
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 7:36 pm

OK Here's a lighter one:

On tonights show:

Julie: By a vote of 10-0, Kaitlyn you have been evicted, but you now have a chance to complete a challenge to remain in the house, please head upstairs.

Kaitlyn begins walking up the steps, once she gets to the top of the steps:

Julie: Congratulations Kaitlyn, you have successfully completed the challenge, please rejoin the houseguests for tonights HoH competition

Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
KeenLizzy

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 7:39 pm

Ha! That would be hilarious if Bay was pregnant with Snaggy C's kid. But don't they always have a pregnancy scare on there? These women miss their periods because they're TOO STRESSED OUT!!

Now moving on... I've been trying to manifest tonight's live eviction ... Because I cannot let Angie stay in that house. I cannot! But I do have this feeling that KarmaKait will be evicted tonight. I think BB wants this to happen too. And they want to make it easy for her to come right back in the house to cause all sorts of drama for your mama. (Like ctown said, all she has to do is walk up a few steps, and IN!)

And a little part of me wants this to happen too Twisted Evil  because I think this would be awesome. But I hate that Angie is staying. I hate it!!

However, if KarmaKait is evicted, I do hope that Tyler votes to keep her, and once she is back in the house that he goes to the Level 6 alliance, Sam and JC (after he makes sure that KarmaKait knows that he voted to keep her in the house), and screams I TOLD YOU SOOOOO at them!! And maybe now moving forward Angela, Kaycee and Brett will listen to Tyler more. And then Tyler and Rachel will realize they're good for each other and make an F2 deal! And also Tyler will finally see the writing on the wall that Sam isn't good for his game and he needs to stop sharing things with her and Sam can go back to her crafts!

Rachel should really just vote with Tyler to keep KarmaKait no matter what!

But NO. I refuse to let that happen. I am manifesting this vote!! rolling on the floor
crystalball hypnotize  crystalball hypnotize  crystalball hypnotize

But I'm changing it up a bit from last time.
Angie is evicted 7 - 3
Angela, Bro 1, Kaycee, Rachel, Tyler, Scottie and Bay vote to evict Angie
Fessy, JC and Hay vote to evict KarmaKait

Angie competes in HOH but does not win! KarmaKait doesn't win HOH either, because she is so distraught after Tyler lets her know that it was Fessy, JC and Hay who voted to evict her from the house.

Rachel finally wins HOH and KarmaKait is her #1 target!!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 8:01 pm

Lizzy, you are going to have to have a WHOLE LOT of mist to get Rockstar out of the house this week for sure. The only way I see it happening is if there are a random 6 people who decide since it is a unanimous vote that they will throw a vote her way in case she comes back in without telling anyone else. I could see 2 or 3 going that way, but not sure 6 would be in the cards, but strange things happen in the BB house all the time. All the votes so far have been a blindside, why not add another one where the entire house is blindsided, those who voted for her and the ones who didn't. It really would be a show stopper for sure!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 8:05 pm

12:21:27pm cam 3/4 Bayleigh tells Kaitlyn that she is 4 days late. NT

And now it begins. How long will it be before Kaitlyn has told everyone in the house?

And on a side note, I have always wondered if this happened if they would ask her to leave the house? Being on slop and competing in some of those comps could be detrimental to her. But I guess if Christmas can stay an entire season when she was physically incapable of competing in 99% of the comps, I guess they can let someone who is pregnant be on there too.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 8:09 pm

chap5788 wrote:
12:21:27pm cam 3/4 Bayleigh tells Kaitlyn that she is 4 days late. NT

And now it begins.  How long will it be before Kaitlyn has told everyone in the house?

And on a side note, I have always wondered if this happened if they would ask her to leave the house?  Being on slop and competing in some of those comps could be detrimental to her.  But I guess if Christmas can stay an entire season when she was physically incapable of competing in 99% of the comps, I guess they can let someone who is pregnant be on there too.

I'm sure they would have a doctor examine her, and that early in a pregnancy I don't think there will be much detriment. Slop isn't unhealthy by any means, just doesn't taste very good. Not to mention, who would want to be seen as the HoH that puts a pregnant woman on slop?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 9:50 pm

When Kaitlyn is evicted she will tell Julie that she knew it was coming. Nobody had to tell her, she could read the energy and colors in the house, so she was prepared for it.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
KeenLizzy

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 10:41 pm

chap5788 wrote:
When Kaitlyn is evicted she will tell Julie that she knew it was coming.  Nobody had to tell her, she could read the energy and colors in the house, so she was prepared for it.

And when she goes back in the house, they're going to show that clip of her saying 'imagine if I get evicted and then come back in the game?".... once again giving her credibility for being a so-called clairvoyant. Puh-leese!

ctown.... can you please find a GIANT eye-roll to the back of the brain type of eye-roll. This eyeroll just isn't BIG enough for this season!
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 10:49 pm

I just watched the eviction and saw JC's vote, just waiting for Kaitlyn to do the app store thing.

Here is what I think his motivation is. If she doesn't come back into the house, he will blame the vote on Rachel (he has been targeting her lately). If she stays he will take credit for it.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
KeenLizzy

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 11:17 pm

Okay since I'm pretty sure my manifestation is not happening... I'm going to Call it before it happens again (since I still have two hours before the show airs)... I'm SO Sad! I was doing my best to not believe that KarmaKait would be evicted. But I know BB would rather see this happen.
waiting

KarmaKait is evicted 9-1
Everyone votes her out except JC or Scottie. Because they're weasels!!
This morning, I read this convo with JC and Fessy and I don't know, I had this feeling that he may be tricking everyone. Anyway, I think he or Scottie will keep KarmaKait. And they will make sure she knows it when she returns.  

Or maybe it's 8-2 with both JC and Scottie keeping her!! Ugh.

Was hoping Tyler would do this, but I don't think he will. Or maybe?? Nah, he's not a weasel. TeeHee

KarmaKait cries. But says something stupid to the HGs about her spirits telling her that she'd be right back in the house. She walks out and someone boos! And Julie goes to interview KarmaKait

BUT FIRST
Julie Chen announces that KarmaKait has a chance to enter the house. And tells her to get ready to play HOH.

KarmaKait makes sure to let Julie know that she was well aware that she'd be evicted, but her spirits told her she'd return back into the house. Julie Chen eyerolls.

They play a ridiculous HOH and KarmaKait wins. And of course either JC or Scottie the weasel take their credit for keeping KarmaKait.

But in the end, she's pissed at Fessy and Hay and puts them on the block! With a possible Angela backdoor! Just so that Level 6 feels the heat for NOT evicting Angie.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
KeenLizzy

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 11:20 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I just watched the eviction and saw JC's vote, just waiting for Kaitlyn to do the app store thing.

Here is what I think his motivation is.  If she doesn't come back into the house, he will blame the vote on Rachel (he has been targeting her lately).  If she stays he will take credit for it.

WAIT! WHAAAAT? You mean JC did vote to keep KarmaKait? I was just sort of messing around. Holy crap! I knew he was up to something, just from reading updates. But I thought for sure it'd be him or Scottie the weasel or both! But I didn't think he would.

Sicko!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens - Page 2 EmptyThu Jul 26, 2018 11:52 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Here is what I think his motivation is.  If she doesn't come back into the house, he will blame the vote on Rachel (he has been targeting her lately).  If she stays he will take credit for it.

WAIT! WHAAAAT? You mean JC did vote to keep KarmaKait? I was just sort of messing around. Holy crap! I knew he was up to something, just from reading updates. But I thought for sure it'd be him or Scottie the weasel or both! But I didn't think he would.

Sicko!

All I can say is this is one of his "manipulations" that is going to come back and bite him in the ass, especially if he tries to use it to frame Rachel with it. He has to remember that she KNOWS all the times he was the one to mislead the other side of the house and that will make him target #1 for them and he will have lost Level 6 because he is shitting on his own group.

If Rachel is his target with this, I think what pushed him over the edge was when Fessy told JC that him and Haleigh talked to Rachel for 2 hours in the wee hours of the morning all about Kaitlyn and changed her mind on the vote (it was actually already changed). When Fessy said that the first words JC said was "Rachel told me she doesn't talk game with anyone else"........then he stopped mid sentence.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 12:49 am

This is an easy one. The next 4 evicted houseguests will be put in sequester and there’s will be a battle back for one of them to return. CBS was counting on at least one player to return, but Kaitlyn couldn’t complete a puzzle designed for a 4 year old
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 2:38 am

ctown28 wrote:
This is an easy one. The next 4 evicted houseguests will be put in sequester and there’s will be a battle back for one of them to return. CBS was counting on at least one player to return, but Kaitlyn couldn’t complete a puzzle designed for a 4 year old

Well it won't include Kaitlyn because Julie told her who voted to keep her, but I agree they will have to have a returnee at some point.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
KeenLizzy

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 3:37 am

I honestly thought that if I predicted 9-1 with JC or Scottie or even Tyler voting to keep KarmaKait, that it would no way happen. But I can’t believe that was the vote.

And I can’t believe that it was JC! I mean I can believe it because I heard him talking and you could tell he was scheming. And I just had this feeling he was up to something. But I still can’t believe it. Oh my goodness and then tonight on BBAD... He was totally throwing Rachel under the bus. And when she started telling JC all these secrets and saying how she thinks Scottie was the lone vote... I was literally screaming at the TV. She really made a huge mistake by spilling everything to JC.

I’m just so bummed Angie made it to jury because there is no way that Bay puts up any of the ‘other side of the house’. So one of Level 6 is definitely going home.

Unless she surprises us and puts up JC and he goes. Either way... I didn’t see any of this happening.

I also can’t believe KarmaKait couldn’t put that stupid puzzle together. Looks like she caved under pressure. I think the votes threw her off.

Level 6 is going to realize they made a huge mistake in keeping Angie... and that’s what they get.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 3:44 am

I’m convinced Lizzy watches the east coast feed. Comes on here and claims west coast with her predictions so she can look like she got a “hit”

neener neener neener
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Calling it before it happens - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Calling it before it happens
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next