Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2282

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:08 am

ctown28 wrote:
I’m convinced Lizzy watches the east coast feed. Comes on here and claims west coast with her predictions so she can look like she got a “hit”

neener neener neener

I wish I could watch the East coast feeds!! Do you know the agony to have to wait until 9pm PST time??? By 8:30 I start to scour the Internet because I have to prepare myself with what’s going to happen! chuckle

I honest to goodness thought that Angie would go home, but last night with all the flipping and flopping, and then reading all the updates this morning, I knew no matter how much I wanted it, Angie was not getting evicted and KarmaKait was. But I thought at least Tyler would throw her a vote. Then I thought maybe Scottie wanted to make everyone think it was Tyler, since he’s still mad at him. And I read it somewhere that he told Bay that he’s mad at Tyler. Or he was telling someone.

And then I read about JC!! And how he was throwing out all these names. But I really didn’t think he’d vote that way!!!

I just wish I was right about the HOH!! I am not happy that Bay won. I agree with Chap and think she’s going to get full HOHitis and turn into a huge drama queen!

I think the only good thing about that is that maybe they’ll finally paint her in the not so greatest light and people will finally get off the Bay for Queen horse that they’re riding. It seemed to work for Sam’s edit because she is no longer a favorite! And maybe even then, Sam can quit loving on Bay so much! So I’m hoping Bay turns into a terror in the house and it gets shown on TV.

I just have a feeling it won’t.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:43 am

KeenLizzy wrote:
I honestly thought that if I predicted 9-1 with JC or Scottie or even Tyler voting to keep KarmaKait, that it would no way happen. But I can’t believe that was the vote.

And I can’t believe that it was JC! I mean I can believe it because I heard him talking and you could tell he was scheming. And I just had this feeling he was up to something. But I still can’t believe it. Oh my goodness and  then tonight on BBAD... He was totally throwing Rachel under the bus. And when she started telling JC all these secrets and saying how she thinks Scottie was the lone vote... I was literally screaming at the TV. She really made a huge mistake by spilling everything to JC.

I’m just so bummed Angie made it to jury because there is no way that Bay puts up any of the ‘other side of the house’. So one of Level 6 is definitely going home.

Unless she surprises us and puts up JC and he goes. Either way... I didn’t see any of this happening.

I also can’t believe KarmaKait couldn’t put that stupid puzzle together. Looks like she caved under pressure. I think the votes threw her off.

Level 6 is going to realize they made a huge mistake in keeping Angie... and that’s what they get.

Rachel really should not have said all that, but then did you see JC's face when Angela came in the room and said they HAVE to find out who the rogue vote was and try to get Bay to put them on the block? He had the same look on his face that he did when Sam almost put him on the block. Then all of the sudden he was agreeing with them that it must have been Scottie who did the vote.

Now it is very painful watching Kaycee and others try to explain game things to Sam because she is completely lost.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:53 am

chap5788 wrote:
KeenLizzy wrote:
I honestly thought that if I predicted 9-1 with JC or Scottie or even Tyler voting to keep KarmaKait, that it would no way happen. But I can’t believe that was the vote.

And I can’t believe that it was JC! I mean I can believe it because I heard him talking and you could tell he was scheming. And I just had this feeling he was up to something. But I still can’t believe it. Oh my goodness and  then tonight on BBAD... He was totally throwing Rachel under the bus. And when she started telling JC all these secrets and saying how she thinks Scottie was the lone vote... I was literally screaming at the TV. She really made a huge mistake by spilling everything to JC.

I’m just so bummed Angie made it to jury because there is no way that Bay puts up any of the ‘other side of the house’. So one of Level 6 is definitely going home.

Unless she surprises us and puts up JC and he goes. Either way... I didn’t see any of this happening.

I also can’t believe KarmaKait couldn’t put that stupid puzzle together. Looks like she caved under pressure. I think the votes threw her off.

Level 6 is going to realize they made a huge mistake in keeping Angie... and that’s what they get.

Rachel really should not have said all that, but then did you see JC's face when Angela came in the room and said they HAVE to find out who the rogue vote was and try to get Bay to put them on the block?  He had the same look on his face that he did when Sam almost put him on the block.  Then all of the sudden he was agreeing with them that it must have been Scottie who did the vote.  

Now it is very painful watching Kaycee and others try to explain game things to Sam because she is completely lost.

I didn’t finish BBAD tonight. But I’ll watch first thing in the morning. I did see that Angela walked in. So do you think Angela or Rachel noticed JC’s face?? I hope someone figures him out and soon!!

Ugh... I told Sam to go sit in the corner and do her crafts and make her hooch!

My mist is SO not working this year.
hypnotize

OH MY GOSH!! What about Fessy asking Bro 1 if KarmaKait told him about being his soulmate and stuff?? Did you see Bro 1’s face? He looked like a kid who got caught with his hand in the cookie jar. There’s a pun in there somewhere!! TeeHee

I died!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Fri Jul 27, 2018 4:58 am

No unfortunately I don't think that the girls noticed his face because they were very intently trying to figure out this rogue vote. But when JC gets nervous he stops talking.

I honestly think he is going to be found out on this one, and it was stupid to do it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:40 pm

In true BB expect the expected fashion, after tomorrow nights eviction, Julie will inform us that next week will be a double eviction, with the first two being members of the jury.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Sat Aug 04, 2018 12:53 am

It is already being speculated by L6/L4 to be the hacker and they plan to get Tyler off the block and put Bay up as a replacement nom. With this in mind, here is my prediction.

Veto is used to take Tyler off the block. Angela puts Bay on the block against Rockstar. Bay gets pissed off, cries and ultimately places the race card that she is being targeted because she is the only black girl in the house. Bay is evicted by a unanimous vote.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:46 am

chap5788 wrote:
It is already being speculated by L6/L4 to be the hacker and they plan to get Tyler off the block and put Bay up as a replacement nom.  With this in mind, here is my prediction.

Veto is used to take Tyler off the block.  Angela puts Bay on the block against Rockstar.  Bay gets pissed off, cries and ultimately places the race card that she is being targeted because she is the only black girl in the house.  Bay is evicted by a unanimous vote.

If she plays the race card I will be pissed. I can see her going up. I know you aren’t on twitter but Parker from season 9 plays it a lot and replies to my tweets. I will definitely call him out asking if it’s because she’s black or played dumb. He’s a good dude and I think he would agree dumb play
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Sat Aug 04, 2018 1:59 pm

Parker already played the race card because people are saying they want Bay to go because of the blow up she had on JC last night for trying to get some chips. Evel Dick called him out immediately for it. Says Bay flushing her game with bad gameplay and queens attitude has nothing to do with her being black and there’s enough real racism in the world without having to make shit up
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:14 pm

I wonder where the outrage is about what she said to Rockstar last night? Bay was telling Rockstar she is weird and unique and listing reasons why she believes it and not for the hair and stuff like that. It was about her passion and political views, etc. Bay said there are white girls who want to be black girls, but Rockstar doesn't fit in that category. She is very urban and rooted in her culture, but can cross interracially very easily. She would fit in with her people, etc. There were other comments but the one that stands out is when she said "you hate normal white people more than I do!" It was on BBAD last night. I wouldn't even point out the conversation or see it as noteworthy had Bay not been quick to point out she is the only black girl in the house and basically that makes it harder on her than anyone else in the house, and various other comments about Swaggy leaving for that reason and such.

So it is okay for her to basically say she hates "normal white people" (whatever the hell that means), but if someone on the show like Angela, Tyler, or Brett were to say they "hate normal black people" social media would be calling for their heads on a platter. The double standard is ridiculous. And believe me if she goes on that block, these comments WILL come out for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Sat Aug 04, 2018 3:23 pm

I generally stay out of all that shit because it’s a no win situation. White people were never oppressed the way blacks were is the common defense. It’s not worth getting riled up over
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Tue Aug 07, 2018 1:51 pm

People will figure out before eviction night that Haleigh is the hacker. Fessy has already figured it out. Hay is going to lobby to Scottie and JC to keep Bay and I believe she will be saying that Bay is not the hacker.

If Tyler wins HOH, he will put up Haleigh and Fessy. He tells Fessy he knows Hay was the hacker that targeted him, so he has to take a shot at her and he knows that Fessy would save her with veto. Fessy will win the veto and freak out over what to do. Could go either way at that point, but he will ultimately save himself and Haleigh will go home.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:05 pm

Sam eventually gets to jury, when it comes time to cast her vote she declares the following:

I love both of y'all and have thought about this long and hard. I've come up with a perfect plan, she then pulls out a pair of scissors and cuts her keys in half. I am casting half a vote for each of you, because that's what's fair!
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:45 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I wonder where the outrage is about what she said to Rockstar last night?  Bay was telling Rockstar she is weird and unique and listing reasons why she believes it and not for the hair and stuff like that.  It was about her passion and political views, etc.  Bay said there are white girls who want to be black girls, but Rockstar doesn't fit in that category.  She is very urban and rooted in her culture, but can cross interracially very easily.  She would fit in with her people, etc.  There were other comments but the one that stands out is when she said "you hate normal white people more than I do!"  It was on BBAD last night.  I wouldn't even point out the conversation or see it as noteworthy had Bay not been quick to point out she is the only black girl in the house and basically that makes it harder on her than anyone else in the house, and various other comments about Swaggy leaving for that reason and such.  

So it is okay for her to basically say she hates "normal white people" (whatever the hell that means), but if someone on the show like Angela, Tyler, or Brett were to say they "hate normal black people" social media would be calling for their heads on a platter.  The double standard is ridiculous.  And believe me if she goes on that block, these comments WILL come out for sure.

Chap! When I heard this convo, I was yelling at the TV. I kept having to pause because I was shocked. My husband actually watched this with me, and he never watches BBAD, anyway, he even commented that Bay shouldn't be saying shit like that. And ended his comment with "She's crazy".

I know why it riles you up because it riles me up too. I just cannot stand people like this! And it was almost like a backhanded compliment to Angie in a way. Like she was trying to say something nice, but being patronizing towards her. And even when Bay said you hate normal white people... Even Angie said, 'No I don't'...but more whispered it.

Let it be known that it was called out on Twitter and people did not take too kindly to it. I feel vindicated because the Twitterverse and a lot of people on Social Media have finally seen Bay for who she truly is.

Snaggy is trying to profit from his 15 minutes of fame. I'll post some of the nonsense on the Social Media thread that he and Bay's sister have actually created in order to profit from their time on Big Brother.

I really wish Bay wasn't part of the jury and they'd just send her home. Is it at all possible this could be the case? I know they all celebrated that they were part of the jury, but can't they just send her home? And while they're at it, Sam can just self-evict too!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Thu Aug 09, 2018 11:42 am

This one could very easily happen. At some point I can see Sam proposing to the rest of the house that they should just all agree to split the 500k evenly because that’s what would be fair and there won’t be any hurt feelings
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Thu Aug 09, 2018 1:12 pm

Ctown, I could ABSOLUTELY see that happening. Here is another one.

When the HOH is over this week, Sam will make an announcement to the house that she wants them to put her on the block and send her home this week. She will tell them she won't compete for hacker or veto. Nobody has to do any ugly or underhanded things and she will go out with a smile on her face. To her it will be a free and easy week and nobody will know what the hell to say to her just like that stupid, make me the hacker speech she made.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:42 pm

As usual I’m calling it before it happens right before it airs on the West coast.

With a vote of 4-3 - Bay is evicted.
Bro 1, JC, Kaycee, Scottie and Tyler vote to evict Bay (Tyler’s vote is voided by Haycker!)

Fessy, Hay and Sam vote to evict Angie.

I just don’t think Sam is going to vote against Bay. And it’s killing her inside because she’ll be going against Tyler. But I started to think, the way she was crying last night and all that woe is me, I want attention crap, made me realize she might be doing all this because she knows Tyler will be upset she’s voting to keep Bay.

What would be great is if Scottie flipped Hay and convinces her to flip and vote out Bay. Then it’s  just Fessy and Sam voting out Angie. Because Hay didn’t tell Fessy.

And of course, Angie will pin it on Scottie! And Sneaky Sam won’t confess she did it.

Then Hay wins HOH and puts up Tyler and Sam! But Tyler uses his app and is safe!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:40 am

Fessy will get pissed at Hay this week because she won't let him sleep in the HOH room with her at all. He will point out she slept up there with Scottie when he was HOH and didn't worry about her family watching (this is the excuse she uses for not kissing him or being more affectionate with him).

He stays up very, very late at night, so he will probably suggest he could come up there in the wee hours to spend some time, but she will refuse again. She will also point out that they can't be seen as a pair. Again, it will drive him crazy. Especially if Brett spends much time in the HOH room lounging around on the bed and such.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:58 pm

IF KC wins this veto which secures her and Angela, KC will pull Scottie into a room and call him out privately for throwing her under the bus to Hay. When Hay told KC that Scottie had said KC was personally saying various things about the girls' pitch to make the "legendary move" and put Scottie back on the block next to Tyler, she was ready to call him out right then. Hay said she would appreciate it if KC would not confront Scottie with that information because it will make Scottie not trust her, and KC said flatly denied that SHE, herself, had said those things (can't remember what specific details it was).

Later she told Angela that once things are set and they are safe, she wants to tell Scottie it is really fucked up that he would come to them and say he was being bullied by the people on that side with promising on the bible and all that stuff and get emotional, even break down, and get them to comfort him, then throw them under the bus as soon as he was safe. She said she was genuine with her feelings that this stuff was wrong and he just turned around and shit on her. She doesn't expect him to keep her safe, but to intentionally put a target on her after a situation like that is just wrong.

I have never seen her really that stirred up about anything. I saw signs of what could be a strong woman who could clean a few clocks if she is pushed into a verbal altercation and I would love to see it. She then said if she wins HOH, she is putting Fessy and Scottie on the block. She doesn't care what kind of competitors they are, at this point, you win or you go home. If one comes down, Hay goes up and it won't be a secret either. I really hope this happen.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:41 pm

Kaycee will cancel Fessies vote. Rockstar will be voted out by a 5-1 vote. JC will convince Fessy that he was the sole vote to keep Rockstar and more shade will be thrown on Scottie
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:17 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Kaycee will cancel Fessies vote.  Rockstar will be voted out by a 5-1 vote.  JC will convince Fessy that he was the sole vote to keep Rockstar and more shade will be thrown on Scottie

Actually I think it is going to be unanimous and Hay and Fessy won't even care by the time Thursday comes. Sam told Tyler she is honoring her pinky promise to keep KC, but she is not going to tell anyone her vote because she "doesn't want it to influence how others vote." Quite frankly if Fessy's vote were not canceled he would vote that way as well just like he did with Bay.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Tue Aug 14, 2018 11:22 pm

Looks like Sam is about to go off the rails again. She is crying about not being able to find a life partner and being lonely. RS and Fessy were comforting her.

A little while later Sam and RS were alone with Sam and told her a funny thing happened today............Brett helped her with her eviction speech. Sam's response was that is funny and sad. RS said she hopes it is funny but not sad.

Now I see Sam asking Tyler how Brett is voting sometime tonight. If she finds out that Brett is voting against RS, she is going to be pissed that it is happening. Hopefully Tyler has learned from past experience not to tell Sam anything about which people are voting for KC to stay. I think he should just tell her he thinks the vote is going to be close so KC can use all the help she can get.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Wed Aug 15, 2018 2:16 am

[quote="chap5788"]Looks like Sam is about to go off the rails again.  She is crying about not being able to find a life partner and being lonely.  RS and Fessy were comforting her.  

A little while later Sam and RS were alone with Sam and told her a funny thing happened today............Brett helped her with her eviction speech.  Sam's response was that is funny and sad.  RS said she hopes it is funny but not sad.

Now I see Sam asking Tyler how Brett is voting sometime tonight.  If she finds out that Brett is voting against RS, she is going to be pissed that it is happening.  Hopefully Tyler has learned from past experience not to tell Sam anything about which people are voting for KC to stay.  I think he should just tell her he thinks the vote is going to be close so KC can use all the help she can get. [/quote

Seems I was wrong about Sam. Not sure if she received some "help" from the DR, but she seems to have avoided her meltdown at least for tonight.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:06 pm

Well, I'm going to call it before it happens, a whole day early! affraid

Angie is evicted with a vote of 4 - 2. Kaycee cancels Fessy's vote.
Angela, Bro1, JC, Tyler vote to evict Angie
Fessy, Scottie and Sam vote to evict Kaycee

Sam votes to evict Kaycee (which she admits to when Angie leaves), finally makes L6/5/4 realize that she is no longer on their side and is a liability and has gots ta go!

JC wins HOH and we finally get to see Sam OTB!

OR Scottie wins HOH and he nominates, Brett and Angela, with a JC backdoor plan. But Scottie secretly wants to see Brett get evicted because he (Scottie) is in love with Hay and does not like her flirting with Brett one bit!!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:25 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:

OR Scottie wins HOH and he nominates, Brett and Angela, with a JC backdoor plan. But Scottie secretly wants to see Brett get evicted because he (Scottie) is in love with Hay and does not like her flirting with Brett one bit!!

Based on what the HoH will be, no chance it's JC. And I think Scottie would be stupid to win this HoH. He's not on anyones radar and he would have to finally choose a side
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:56 pm

ctown28 wrote:
KeenLizzy wrote:

Based on what the HoH will be, no chance it's JC.  And I think Scottie would be stupid to win this HoH.  He's not on anyones radar and he would have to finally choose a side

Scottie THINKS he is not on anyone's radar, but he is in the top 3 targets for KC and Angela for sure. Tyler and Brett are also seeing that he is basically a rat as far as information to the other side and was one of the main reasons that Hay didn't put Angela up with Sam instead of KC.

But Lizzy is right, Scottie is completely smitten with Hay. I think he actually believes that there is no showmance going on between Fessy and Hay. He was talking to her about seeing her at the finals of casting and he remembered every detail about what she wore, what food she ordered, what she did or didn't eat from the food...............basically everything. He has been trying to drive a wedge between her and Fessy, which wouldn't take much because she is frantically looking for the exit from this thing with Fessy for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   

Back to top Go down

Calling it before it happens
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next