Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11009

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Thu Aug 23, 2018 8:43 pm

Scottie was just evicted tonight by a 6-0 vote. When HoH is over and the feeds take their brief cut and return, the discussion will be Fessy wondering who flipped! neener
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Mon Aug 27, 2018 1:13 pm

Despite the fact that Haleigh does not want their relationship confirmed to the house, Fess declares his feelings for her in his speech. He then wins the battle back and they are fully exposed and he spends the week apologizing to her
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8803

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Thu Sep 06, 2018 2:48 pm

Hay will win HOH tonight. JC will try to push her to put up Angela and KC. She will tell the girls about JC and they will then share with Hay that JC tried to flip the vote to keep Scottie and send her out this week. She will put up JC and Sam. Veto is not used. Worried about a tiebreaker vote, KC and Angela tell Hay that JC was working against their group the entire game and screwing them over with votes week after week. JC is first evicted on the double eviction night.

Brett wins the second HOH. He puts up Sam and Hay. Veto is not used and Hay goes to the jury right behind JC. In the jury house, all hell breaks out when Hay exposes JC as the reason they are all in the jury house and then JC is not able to taint the jury in one way or another.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Thu Sep 06, 2018 3:06 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Hay will win HOH tonight.  JC will try to push her to put up Angela and KC.  She will tell the girls about JC and they will then share with Hay that JC tried to flip the vote to keep Scottie and send her out this week.  She will put up JC and Sam.  Veto is not used.  Worried about a tiebreaker vote, KC and Angela tell Hay that JC was working against their group the entire game and screwing them over with votes week after week.  JC is first evicted on the double eviction night.

Brett wins the second HOH.  He puts up Sam and Hay.  Veto is not used and Hay goes to the jury right behind JC.  In the jury house, all hell breaks out when Hay exposes JC as the reason they are all in the jury house and then JC is not able to taint the jury in one way or another.

This would be great, unfortunatley I think it may fit better in the wish thread! neener
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Thu Sep 06, 2018 4:18 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Hay will win HOH tonight.  JC will try to push her to put up Angela and KC.  She will tell the girls about JC and they will then share with Hay that JC tried to flip the vote to keep Scottie and send her out this week.  She will put up JC and Sam.  Veto is not used.  Worried about a tiebreaker vote, KC and Angela tell Hay that JC was working against their group the entire game and screwing them over with votes week after week.  JC is first evicted on the double eviction night.

Brett wins the second HOH.  He puts up Sam and Hay.  Veto is not used and Hay goes to the jury right behind JC.  In the jury house, all hell breaks out when Hay exposes JC as the reason they are all in the jury house and then JC is not able to taint the jury in one way or another.

This would be great, unfortunatley I think it may fit better in the wish thread!  neener

After I posted it, I thought the same thing!
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2280

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:16 pm

Is there a DE tonight? I don't remember CBS mentioning anything about a DE! But then again, I never pay attention to the announcer.

I wonder if I say that Hay will be evicted, if I can manifest it? Because I sure as heck would love for her to go!! There's still some time for Tyler to pull something out of his curly haired head! COME ON TYLER!! Get them to flip!
hypnotize  hypnotize  hypnotize

The house is blindsided once again...with a vote of 3-2 Hay is evicted.
Bro1, JC and Sam vote to evict Hay
Angela and Kaycee vote to evict Scottie

This pisses off Angela and Kaycee, but Bro1 and Tyler smooth things over with L6/5/4 and lie to Angela and Kaycee telling them that JC's plan to put up Kaycee and Angela stemmed from Hay. And so Bro1 and Sam were watching their backs!

Bro1 wins HOH and puts up Scottie and Sam!

(Okay that probably what won't happen, and should be posted under BB wishes instead).

But if Hay stays... then I secretly hope that she wins HOH. Actually I know she'll win HOH! That's probably what BB wants!

And then I kind of hope she nominates Tyler and Angela! Or Tyler and Brett. And Tyler gets PISSED off and tells Angela it was all her fault and that she was only thinking of herself and not him, even though she knew that Hay has been targeting Tyler since day 1! And instead of voting out his #1 threat, he voted out Scottie, who actually had his back.  

And with that, Angela and Tyler finally end their stupid showmance (no, wait, it's more of a 'slow'mance TeeHee) and just play the darn game! Oh and Tyler and Brett are both safe and JC goes on Hay's HOH. And then JC will be even more pissed at Angela, giving her one less jury vote!

(wait, again that's more of a BB wish... UGH, I don't want to call it before it happens!)
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:34 pm

KC puts up Hayleigh and Sam for eviction. Haleigh wins veto and JC goes up, is told he’s safe all week and gets blindsided when he’s voted out next week

Hayleigh wins HoH and Sam and Tyler go up, Tyler wins veto and KC goes back up and Sam gets evicted
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:41 pm

ctown28 wrote:
KC puts up Hayleigh and Sam for eviction. Haleigh wins veto and JC goes up, is told he’s safe all week and gets blindsided when he’s voted out next week

Hayleigh wins HoH and Sam and Tyler go up, Tyler wins veto and KC goes back up and Sam gets evicted

:thumbsup:
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Thu Sep 06, 2018 10:48 pm

Now I didn’t think you’d be on board with that since you want Haleigh out before double. But this one is actually plausible

And for an added bonus of keeping Haleigh, each weeks jury house segment we get to see Fessy be disappointed it’s not Haleigh.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:10 am

ctown28 wrote:
Now I didn’t think you’d be on board with that since you want Haleigh out before double. But this one is actually plausible

And for an added bonus of keeping Haleigh, each weeks jury house segment we get to see Fessy be disappointed it’s not Haleigh.

I do want Hay out this week only because she is dangerous in the double, but since your post showed her making a stupid move by going after Sam and Tyler and Sam gets evicted, it works for me. Hay would then not be eligible to play in the next HOH and she would be going right back on the block.

And yes, seeing Fessy's disappointment that it is not Hay would be pretty good to see. Especially since I believe Bay would be right there to tell him he is being a shitty "boyfriend" wanting her to lose.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Fri Sep 07, 2018 4:23 am

The veto will be BB comics. Brett will once again not be picked to play in the veto. JC will time out in the comp and have a tantrum. Unfortunately I believe this veto favors Hay and I think she will win. If that happens, insert Ctown's post HERE.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2280

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Fri Sep 07, 2018 10:19 am

NO NO NO... Hay will NOT win veto! I’m not even putting THAT out in the universe. I manifest that she will not win!!

If it is the comic book veto, Tyler will win because he was really good at the dating app veto and the comic book one is basically that, but with flying in the air and a bit of endurance!

Hay is good at puzzles, but she wasn’t good at the Hacker comp where you had to figure out where in the BB house the glimpse of the image was located. So I think Hay won’t get the slight differences of the comics correct and her score won’t be as good as Tyler’s!

And with that, Hay will be evicted this week with a unanimous vote.

Although I do think JC will do something dumb and throw a rogue vote to try to blame it on Brett, and L6/5/4 will get sketched out and believe JC for a hot minute. Or maybe even try to blame it on Angela.

But Hay will be out this week! No veto, no nada!

hypnotize hypnotize hypnotize
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Fri Sep 07, 2018 1:32 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
NO NO NO... Hay will NOT win veto! I’m not even putting THAT out in the universe. I manifest that she will not win!!

If it is the comic book veto, Tyler will win because he was really good at the dating app veto and the comic book one is basically that, but with flying in the air and a bit of endurance!

Hay is good at puzzles, but she wasn’t good at the Hacker comp where you had to figure out where in the BB house the glimpse of the image was located. So I think Hay won’t get the slight differences of the comics correct and her score won’t be as good as Tyler’s!

And with that, Hay will be evicted this week with a unanimous vote.

Although I do think JC will do something dumb and throw a rogue vote to try to blame it on Brett, and L6/5/4 will get sketched out and believe JC for a hot minute. Or maybe even try to blame it on Angela.

But Hay will be out this week! No veto, no nada!

hypnotize hypnotize hypnotize

I hope your Lizzy mist works on this one because like I said before Hay going into the DE is a very dangerous thing for my favorites (Tyler and KC) in this game. The reason I think she would win the BB comic veto is because she knows the ins and outs of the comps really well and this is one of her favorite comps. Anyone who has actually watched the show and loves this comp, they would see from season to season what things production uses for the difference.................the color of the cape or the belt, a different shaped weapon, eye or hair color, etc. Tyler of course knows the game very well too and will be aware of this stuff, but the heat will certainly be on for this comp because once she is gone, there is really NOBODY in the house that will target him.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   Mon Sep 10, 2018 10:38 pm

Hay will be evicted by a vote of 3 to 1. JC will throw the rogue vote and tell Sam it was Angela who voted against her.

In the GBM's, Tyler reveals to Hay about his cloud app, knowing what was going on the entire time, and throw JC under the bus as the informant for their side to share with the jury house.

HOH will be before and after questions, and Brett will win HOH. JC will try to push him to put up the girls, but he will put up JC and Sam. Tyler will win veto and not use it. Angela, KC and Tyler will be pissed about JC's rogue vote and him trying to pin it on Angela with Sam. He will have a stroke about going on the block during the commercial break and the group will vote him out instead of Sam. He will be so pissed, he will have difficulty getting through the interview with Julie, throwing one of his pouty little tantrums.

His entry into the jury house will be a pretty bumpy one when they all find out he was the source of their imploding during the season.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Calling it before it happens   

Back to top Go down

Calling it before it happens
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 20 :: Big Brother 20: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: