BB wishes

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8803

PostSubject: BB wishes   Mon Jul 02, 2018 3:22 pm

I sure hope the BB Gods, genie's and good luck charms are a whole lot better this season, but here we go.

The votes are somehow flipped, Steve is evicted and Sam doesn't have to use her app. She wins HOH and everyone is scared shitless because she has a long list of name of people who voted for her to leave the house. Knowing she has a power to save herself again the following week, she goes balls to the wall and puts Faysal and Swaggy on the block so they can't save each other. At the nomination ceremony she says:

"I know a lot of you thought I should put Tyler up since he put me up, but he had a logical reason for what he did (first 2 people out of the HOH comp), the rest of you didn't even take the time to get to know me before making your decision and worse yet, let someone else make the decision for you. Faysal and Swaggy are the leaders of a big group in the house and seem to be dictating votes so one of them have to go, then maybe the others in that group will take the time to get to know people and think for themselves of what is best for their own game instead of following along. I am choosing to put both of you (Swaggy/Faysal) on the block to give both of you the chance to win veto to save yourself instead of a backdoor situation out of respect for you. Good luck in the veto. This meeting is adjourned."

Set back and watch the drama and meltdowns all over the house!

Genie Genie Genie Genie Genie crystalball crystalball crystalball crystalball crystalball
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11009

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:56 pm

I can't take credit for coming up with this because I saw it on Twitter but it's a pretty good one:

@TaylorAllen33 wrote:
I need Haleigh and Kaitlyn OTB together and Faysal to win veto. That would be great thanks #BB20
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2279

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:58 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I can't take credit for coming up with this because I saw it on Twitter but it's a pretty good one:

@TaylorAllen33 wrote:
I need Haleigh and Kaitlyn OTB together and Faysal to win veto.  That would be great thanks #BB20

rolling on the floor  Yessss!
He'll be such a weenie and won't use it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:36 am

ctown28 wrote:

@TaylorAllen33 wrote:
I need Haleigh and Kaitlyn OTB together and Faysal to win veto.  That would be great thanks #BB20

OMG, I would be GLUED to the feeds watching that one play out. That would be ABSOLUTELY EPIC!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:17 am

This one will probably surprise everyone, or at least part of it will.

Swaggy is evicted on Thursday with a lopsided vote because some of his group defect to "vote with the house." Bayleigh wins HOH. She plans to put up Kaitlyn and Tyler but the group talks her into putting up Angela and Winston with plans to backdoor Tyler. Kaitlyn gets the crap app and has a meltdown and regrets having sent Swaggy out the door. Kaycee wins the power app (she is next in line on the polls on Joker's).

Brett wins POV and takes Winston off the block. Bayleigh tries to put up Tyler only to be told a power was used to keep him from being a replacement nom. So, Bayleigh names Rachel as the replacement. Angela is evicted, but Sam uses her power app to save Rachel, nobody is evicted and all hell breaks loose.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:59 am

chap5788 wrote:

Swaggy is evicted on Thursday with a lopsided vote because some of his group defect to "vote with the house."  Bayleigh wins HOH.  She plans to put up Kaitlyn and Tyler but the group talks her into putting up Angela and Winston with plans to backdoor Tyler.  Kaitlyn gets the crap app and has a meltdown and regrets having sent Swaggy out the door.  Kaycee wins the power app (she is next in line on the polls on Joker's).  

Brett wins POV and takes Winston off the block.  Bayleigh tries to put up Tyler only to be told a power was used to keep him from being a replacement nom.  So, Bayleigh names Rachel as the replacement.  Angela is evicted, but Sam uses her power app to save Rachel, nobody is evicted and all hell breaks loose.

The only part of this I could get on board with is Kaitlyn getting the crap app. Although I wouldn’t mind seeing those powers get flushed out
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Wed Jul 11, 2018 1:08 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Swaggy is evicted on Thursday with a lopsided vote because some of his group defect to "vote with the house."  Bayleigh wins HOH.  She plans to put up Kaitlyn and Tyler but the group talks her into putting up Angela and Winston with plans to backdoor Tyler.  Kaitlyn gets the crap app and has a meltdown and regrets having sent Swaggy out the door.  Kaycee wins the power app (she is next in line on the polls on Joker's).  

Brett wins POV and takes Winston off the block.  Bayleigh tries to put up Tyler only to be told a power was used to keep him from being a replacement nom.  So, Bayleigh names Rachel as the replacement.  Angela is evicted, but Sam uses her power app to save Rachel, nobody is evicted and all hell breaks loose.

The only part of this I could get on board with is Kaitlyn getting the crap app. Although I wouldn’t mind seeing those powers get flushed out

Quite frankly, I think most of this is a pipe dream. Kaitlyn is going to be a focal part of the show this week along with Swaggy, Tyler and Bayleigh. Tyler has already won. If we are correct in assuming that crap app goes to person who is mentioned the least on the questions there is very little chance it will be Kaitlyn.

That being said, Bayleigh has basically become a hermit in bed, you would think she was the one being sent out the door. She sends Swaggy out with instructions on who to talk to and what to say, but she told him she can't even socialize with anyone because she hates them all. Production is going to have a hard time finding any clips of her "fighting for her man" or doing anything other than crying her eyes out in the DR.

It is also a stretch for Bayleigh to win HOH, especially if it is physical like I am thinking it will be. She has some sort of pulled muscle in her leg, and she is not really the most physical type person even without it.

So basically, I am saying my whole wish is a long shot at best, but I would love to see all the drama this would cause, it would flush out those powers and get to playing the game regularly.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:57 pm

This may be mean but I don't care:

We all know how rough it was for Kaitlyn to turn on her alliance.  It's obvious she has not been told about her boyfriend yet.  CBS has tweeted out tht Sundays episode should be a good one and then has a GIF of Kaitlyn saying "moving on..." in the DR and they tagged her #BBKaitlyn, so it's likely there will be some type of fallout with that.  Plus the crap app will be revealed tomorrow, which brings me to my wish, I really hope she gets the crap app this week after talking how she made the biggest move in BB history and America will love her for it.  This will put her right back in her place and coupled with the boyfriend news, she will be an even bigger train wreck than she has already been.  They really need to make this happen

Edited to add

Then Scottie throws her ass on the block for the icing on the cake
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2279

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Sat Jul 14, 2018 4:57 am

So here’s my BB wishes for this week...

1. Brett wins Veto and takes himself down.
2. Scottie nominates KarmaKait as the replacement nom
3. KarmaKait gets evicted because all the HGs realize she’s crap!
4. No one uses their power apps, and they get used in dramatic ways next week!!

I need to start throwing some of the Lizzy mist out there so that this happens!!
hypnotize hypnotize hypnotize
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Sat Jul 14, 2018 12:18 pm

One of the bros goes home this week. Angie wins HoH, thinking he may be in trouble, Tyler gets nervous and sits in the cloud for the nom ceremony. Bayleigh uses her power and noms the remaining bro and Kaitlyn. Kaitlyn wins veto and Sam is the replacement, Sam gets evicted and uses her app but fails to complete the challenge and goes home. All 3 apps are now used ineffectively and ar3 out of the game makin* productions ridiculous twists a complete and total shitshow
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:48 am

Winston is evicted on Thursday which will be another blindside to the Kaitlyn side of the house.  

Brett wins HOH.  His plan is to put up Rockstar and Haleigh stating as Scottie did it is another pair in the house.  Faysal talks Bay into using her power app to take over the HOH and puts up JC and Tyler.  Tyler wins POV and takes himself off and Rockstar goes on the block because Tyler lets Brett know that the evictee will have a chance to return to the house so they don't want to try to backdoor Faysal.  Rockstar is evicted and fails to complete the task to return to the house.

Angela wins the next HOH.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:36 pm

I'm just gonna leave this right here!

ctown28 wrote:

@TaylorAllen33 wrote:
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:57 pm

ctown28 wrote:

ctown28 wrote:

@TaylorAllen33 wrote:

I remember this being posted and having the discussion about this before. I think he is already trying to figure out what the hell to do with the current situation and Kaitlyn already called on him about it. He keeps saying he doesn't know what to trust and he doesn't want to look stupid on TV trusting the wrong person! I am just PRAYING that he is playing in the veto so we get the full affect of this thing because now he has Bay to protect as well. So if he uses it, she could go up. So it went from a love triangle to some sort of dysfunctional square thingy or something!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:00 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

ctown28 wrote:

@TaylorAllen33 wrote:

I remember this being posted and having the discussion about this before.  I think he is already trying to figure out what the hell to do with the current situation and Kaitlyn already called on him about it.  He keeps saying he doesn't know what to trust and he doesn't want to look stupid on TV trusting the wrong person!  I am just PRAYING that he is playing in the veto so we get the full affect of this thing because now he has Bay to protect as well.  So if he uses it, she could go up.  So it went from a love triangle to some sort of dysfunctional square thingy or something!

I think that would be called a quadrilateral
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:04 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

ctown28 wrote:

@TaylorAllen33 wrote:

I remember this being posted and having the discussion about this before.  I think he is already trying to figure out what the hell to do with the current situation and Kaitlyn already called on him about it.  He keeps saying he doesn't know what to trust and he doesn't want to look stupid on TV trusting the wrong person!  I am just PRAYING that he is playing in the veto so we get the full affect of this thing because now he has Bay to protect as well.  So if he uses it, she could go up.  So it went from a love triangle to some sort of dysfunctional square thingy or something!

I think that would be called a quadrilateral

Yes! I was trying to think of a word for it, and couldn't so I used that completely technical phrase of "square thingy" instead.

clapping
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:20 pm

I wish for Kaitlyn to be evicted this week, win the challenge to come back in the house. Then be right up on the block and go home for good the following week. The girl will have a complete and total meltdown
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:32 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I wish for Kaitlyn to be evicted this week, win the challenge to come back in the house.  Then be right up on the block and go home for good the following week.  The girl will have a complete and total meltdown

Oh wait, I have to change this up a bit. She completes the challenge, comes back in the house. Wins HoH for the second time, when she gets her HoH letter from home, it is a letter from Joe breaking up with her. Bay uses her power app to change the nominations and puts up Tyler and whoever, nobody knows a power was used, Kaitlyn denies they are her noms but nobody believes her. Tyler goes home. Level 6 wins the following week and Kaitlyn is right back on the block and goes home for good
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:20 am

ctown28 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
I wish for Kaitlyn to be evicted this week, win the challenge to come back in the house.  Then be right up on the block and go home for good the following week.  The girl will have a complete and total meltdown

Oh wait, I have to change this up a bit.  She completes the challenge, comes back in the house.  Wins HoH for the second time, when she gets her HoH letter from home, it is a letter from Joe breaking up with her.  Bay uses her power app to change the nominations and puts up Tyler and whoever, nobody knows a power was used, Kaitlyn denies they are her noms but nobody believes her.  Tyler goes home.  Level 6 wins the following week and Kaitlyn is right back on the block and goes home for good

I like your first wish better for sure. Although it would serve her right to get that letter from Joe, we all know it can't happen. However, her NOT getting a letter from Joe this time and NO pictures of him could get her going a bit off the deep end. And then when others make the observation and start talking how long will it be before Fessy starts panicking that he looks like a homewrecker?

Oh, and a little off topic, when Kaitlyn had a talk with Sam she said that the way she is in the house being touchy feely and loving on people is EXACTLY as she is outside the house. She said her boyfriend and her family watching the show would not be surprised by ANY of her behavior in that regard. I guess Joe would disagree with that.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:37 am

L6 will realize this week that the other side wants Kaitlyn out. They manipulate the votes to be sure the count is 7-3 to evict Rockstar, then make Kaitlyn believe that Fessy, Haleigh and Bay were the votes against her. Rockstar fails to complete the task and is evicted for good.

Angela wins HOH. Fessy freaks out thinking that he is going on the block, and asks Bay to use her power. She agrees and puts up Kaitlyn and Sam thinking she can blame the power on JC because he was upset that Sam thought of putting him up as a replacement this week to ensure Kaitlyn would leave and he really wanted Kaitlyn out anyway.

Angela wins veto and takes Sam off the block. Replacement nominee is Fessy. Fessy is evicted with Haleigh being one of the votes to evict him for icing on the cake.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:04 am

chap5788 wrote:
L6 will realize this week that the other side wants Kaitlyn out.  They manipulate the votes to be sure the count is 7-3 to evict Rockstar, then make Kaitlyn believe that Fessy, Haleigh and Bay were the votes against her.  Rockstar fails to complete the task and is evicted for good.

Angela wins HOH.  Fessy freaks out thinking that he is going on the block, and asks Bay to use her power.  She agrees and puts up Kaitlyn and Sam thinking she can blame the power on JC because he was upset that Sam thought of putting him up as a replacement this week to ensure Kaitlyn would leave and he really wanted Kaitlyn out anyway.

Angela wins veto and takes Sam off the block.  Replacement nominee is Fessy.  Fessy is evicted with Haleigh being one of the votes to evict him for icing on the cake.

Really? You want Angela to win both? She has a chance in a crap shoot comp. that’s about it.

I’m on board with getting Rockstar out for good though, but dark skies to rain on that parade. The season is mapped out and the challenge will be simple just like on OTT. If she still fails, then battle back will happen
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:37 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
L6 will realize this week that the other side wants Kaitlyn out.  They manipulate the votes to be sure the count is 7-3 to evict Rockstar, then make Kaitlyn believe that Fessy, Haleigh and Bay were the votes against her.  Rockstar fails to complete the task and is evicted for good.

Angela wins HOH.  Fessy freaks out thinking that he is going on the block, and asks Bay to use her power.  She agrees and puts up Kaitlyn and Sam thinking she can blame the power on JC because he was upset that Sam thought of putting him up as a replacement this week to ensure Kaitlyn would leave and he really wanted Kaitlyn out anyway.

Angela wins veto and takes Sam off the block.  Replacement nominee is Fessy.  Fessy is evicted with Haleigh being one of the votes to evict him for icing on the cake.

Really?  You want Angela to win both?  She has a chance in a crap shoot comp. that’s about it.

I’m on board with getting Rockstar out for good though, but dark skies to rain on that parade. The season is mapped out and the challenge will be simple just like on OTT. If she still fails, then battle back will happen

Yes, I do want Angela to win both of them. She is smart and athletic, and I think we have not really seen her compete yet. I think she jumped off that tree thinking that JC or Sam would win and why draw too much attention to herself if she doesn't have to. And if HER HOH is taken from her (the noms at least), she would be out there busting her ass to win that veto to take Sam off the block and get Fessy up there, something she has been wanting to do since the game started.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:36 pm

I would like to see Angela, Rachel or Kaycee win HOH this week, I want to see them actually play.

If not them, then let Kaitlyn win it, because that will more than likely flush out Bay's power app.

If not that, some scenario where JC and Sam end up on the block against each other. JC's head would explode for sure.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:38 pm

Just thought of another......................Kaitlyn and Rockstar are on the block AGAIN for the second week in a row! Nobody will agree to play veto for Kaitlyn if she gets hg's choice. Kaitlyn is evicted for the second week in a row and has no chance to return.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:39 pm

chap5788 wrote:

If not them, then let Kaitlyn win it, because that will more than likely flush out Bay's power app.

This I could get on board with. It would be great if it played out to where Tyler smooths things over with her, so feels he's safe and not going up. Then Bay uses her power and nominates Tyler and anyone else. He needs to feel some heat
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Thu Jul 26, 2018 7:51 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

This I could get on board with.  It would be great if it played out to where Tyler smooths things over with her, so feels he's safe and not going up.  Then Bay uses her power and nominates Tyler and anyone else.  He needs to feel some heat

I actually agree with that, Tyler and JC both need to feel a bit of heat in my opinion. But I am not sure Bay would want to make it that obvious because Kaycee already asked her right to her face if she had the power app and then smiled at her in a way that said she already knows anyway. Bay wasn't very convincing to say the least.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   

Back to top Go down

BB wishes
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 20 :: Big Brother 20: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: