Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11009

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Fri Jul 27, 2018 2:48 am

Now that her ridiculous HoH is over, I wish Bayleigh puts up Sam and JC and in her speech says

“Well Sam, to take a quote from you, that you didn’t go through with, I put up you and the person nobody would evict. My HoH is open to everyone and I refuse to judge anyone or try and shove my values down peoples throat. You fucked up telling us you had the app so now we know you can’t save yourself. Good luck in veto”
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8803

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:11 pm

Rockstar, Haleigh and Fessy were celebrating last night that they have all made jury and their target this week won't even be in jury. I say not so fast people!

Since Kaitlyn totally blew the bonus life thing last night, it screws up EVERYTHING as far as productions schedule. I believe that Ctown pointed out that even if the evictee returned this week, they would still have to have another person return in order to have 2 DE's to get to finale night. So, with that in mind, here is what I want to see happen.

The next 4 evictions happen. If I had to guess, they will be JC, Rockstar, Fessy and Rachel. Following the 4th eviction, there is an endurance comp where the 4 evictees get to compete to return to the house. The evictee who lasts the longest returns to the house. The first one among the evictees out of the comp goes home and the other 2 go to the jury house. Of course Rockstar will be the one who goes home without making jury and it will be Rachel or JC who return (not because I am a particular fan of either, but looking at the people I have listed, they would be most likely.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:58 pm

This will NEVER happen, but the thought popped into my mind when I was trying to figure out how Tyler could use his power app and his team not be immediately pissed at him for not sharing the information with them. I decided to post it, because if it did go down this way, it would be wildly entertaining for me.

Brett and JC are the noms. The veto is the "how bad do you want it" comp. The players are Bay, Brett, JC, Rachel, Rockstar and Haleigh. Rockstar and Haleigh won't take punishments because they don't care if veto is used or not thinking it will be Brett or Tyler leaving the game anyway. Rachel, Brett and JC take all the punishments, but Rachel wins veto. L6 has a meeting of what to do, leave the same or use it. Tyler starts betting paranoid thinking he might be a backdoor target and plans to use his app but he has to cover his ass too.

He brings the group together. Tells Rachel to use the veto on Brett because he is sure Bay won't put up Angela or Kaycee and even if she does, they have a better chance with votes than Brett does. He then tells them that he has the power app and did not tell ANYONE because he was paranoid that Kaitlyn was going to blow up his game at some point and he would have to use it. He didn't think it was something that would benefit the group anyway. He says when Bay tries to put him up, her true colors are shown about what side she is actually on.

Rachel uses the veto. Bay says "sorry Tyler I have to put you up." The screen comes on and the power app comes into play that Tyler can't be nominated. Bay is caught off guard, panics and blurts out Rockstar's name. Then let the drama begin and Rockstar is evicted at the end of the week and hopefully the returning player thing that we suspect will happen makes sure that is permanent.

Bay ends the week with nobody in her corner because she shit on all sides of the house. She uses her app on the next HOH and they easily figure out it was her, so she is the replacement nominee and leaves the game.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:45 pm

Rachel wins veto and takes herself off the block. Rachel tells the others in L6 about Bay's power (at Angela's urging).

Bay puts up Scottie so Fessy won't be angry about JC being on the block. Scottie is evicted (votes Angela, Rachel, Kaycee, Tyler and JC).

Tyler wins HOH. He knows that Bay will more than likely try to take his noms from him, so he tells her she is not going on the block. He tells her that Scottie had the power app from week 2 and that is why they evicted him. Then tell her that he is POSITIVE that JC has the other power app.

State that he is going to put up JC and Rockstar on the block. Rockstar is after him and JC probably has a power app and he wants it flushed out. She doesn't use the app because she is okay with those noms, thinking they can save Rockstar and get rid of JC to get him away from Fessy.

Veto is played and used. Bay goes on the block and is evicted with her power app in her pocket.

If she goes ahead and takes over the HOH, then she can still be a replacement nom, and even if she stays in the game, she has lost her leverage.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Sat Jul 28, 2018 7:43 pm

You really want L6 to jus run away with this game don’t you? This is a horrible scenario and furthers the advantage for L6. I want to keep th house divided, for that to happen, someone from L6 needs to go
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:29 pm

ctown28 wrote:
You really want L6 to jus run away with this game don’t you?  This is a horrible scenario and furthers the advantage for L6. I want to keep th house divided, for that to happen, someone from L6 needs to go

Yes, I would like it to get down to L6 and watch them actually have to fight each other for the win at the end of the game through winning comps, strategy and backstabbing each other. They are capable players, they know each other secrets, I think it would be awesome to watch.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Sat Jul 28, 2018 10:39 pm

Plus you have the possibility of it ending with girls versus boys and with this group that would be a pretty good battle, that is if Angela steps up and actually does something. I believe she threw the endurance comp and as soon as she dropped, Rachel did too because Rachel has been worried about looking like more of a comp threat than Angela.

Kaycee seems closer to Tyler so she might shift to the other side or she might not, who knows. I just think it would be entertaining to watch an alliance work through the game and then fight each other tooth and nail to the end of the game.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Sat Jul 28, 2018 11:08 pm

Kaycee is a fly on the wall. She needs to do something other than be dragged to the end
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Sun Jul 29, 2018 4:18 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Kaycee is a fly on the wall. She needs to do something other than be dragged to the end

Now on THIS I do agree. In her defense, she hasn't been picked to play in a veto yet, but she has had HOH's each week so there have been comps for her to win.

She has made a pretty solid foundation for herself and is viewed as trustworthy so this could help her get information later in the game, but I 100% agree with you that she needs to step up and be seen for sure.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:29 am

Haleigh and Fessy talked about what they would do next week if they win HOH. I thought I would post them here under wishes because I can see the potential for both of their plans blowing up in their face and once again, they will have screwed the pooch when given any power in the game and therefore would get a lot of entertainment out of either one of them.

Haleigh: She wants to win HOH and hacker power. She will put up Tyler and Sam with HOH. With hacker power she will take down Sam and put up Angela. If veto is used on either one of them Sam goes back on the block. Chances are good that Tyler or someone close to him wins veto and pulls him off the block. Sam goes back up and goes home. She is now #1 target for that side of the house. She would also have to put Fessy in that veto and that shows everyone she was hacker too, which adds to it.

Fessy: He wants to win HOH and says bullshit to a backdoor on Tyler (Rockstar's suggestion), he will just put him and Scottie on the block, win veto and send one of them home. Pretty good plan thinking he is putting 2 of his targets on the block, and it is exactly what Tyler has been working for, putting himself together with someone outside of L6 for targeting. But in this scenario, Tyler (or his replacement) is staying and Fessy will find himself on the block next to Haleigh the following week. Then who does he save with the veto, himself or Haleigh?

I can get behind either of these scenarios. Sure there are risks of one of my favorites going home, but I believe there is more of a chance that their desired outcome won't happen.

Now for a wish of my own. I want to see JC's butt on the block next week. He needs to feel a bit of heat for a change. He thinks he is untouchable and thinks everyone is so "stupid" when they are put on the block. This would be especially entertaining if it was done through the hacker power. I could see Brett doing this because he has made some grumblings recently that JC is with them, but is not actually a part of their alliance. I would love to see Haleigh and JC on the block and Fessy playing in the veto. Let's see what choice he comes up within on that one!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Fri Aug 10, 2018 12:56 am

I want to see more stellar Hive/Foutte strategy. Fess I’ve come up with a brilliant plan to put him and Sam on the block. This guarantees he plays veto and when he wins, he will pull himself down and they can backdoor Tyler. But this plan backfires and Tyler gets picked to play in veto, wins and leaves noms the same and Fessie gets evicted on Hayleigh HoH.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Fri Aug 10, 2018 1:02 am

ctown28 wrote:
I want to see more stellar Hive/Foutte strategy. Fess I’ve come up with a brilliant plan to put him and Sam on the block. This guarantees he plays veto and when he wins, he will pull himself down and they can backdoor Tyler. But this plan backfires and Tyler gets picked to play in veto, wins and leaves noms the same and Fessie gets evicted on Hayleigh HoH.

Now THAT is a wish I would LOVE to see granted!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:10 am

I really don't care what week this happens, but I would get an extreme amount of enjoyment from this one. The possibilities for this to be an enjoyable one endless.

1. Hay is evicted from the house (especially if she is on the block next to Fessy and he uses the veto to save himself and she goes home). The next person on the block as the target is Brett. As a strategy while campaigning he makes comments that he is probably a dead man walking, but he will just go to the jury house and party with Hay until the end of the game! Fessy would be stroking out trying to keep Brett in the game for sure. Then if he can't get the votes and Brett is being evicted (and knows it), in his speech on eviction night, he can tell everyone he knows he is going, but not to worry he will be in jury waiting for people to come there. Then turn to Fessy and tell him not to worry, he will take good care of Hay until he gets there! Fessy will explode.

2. Fessy is on the block and sure to be evicted. Hay knows her vote won't save Fessy so she votes against him "for her game." In his good-bye message to Fessy, Brett tells Fessy not to worry, he will look out for Hay while Fessy is in the jury house!

Any of these scenarios would be very entertaining for me because even though she has started allowing him to kiss her occasionally and gives him what look like obligatory hugs here and there, I can tell she is just not that in to him. Her body language says it all, but she is thinking about her game. He is very stalkerish and jealous so better she gets this crap shut down before they leave the house to alleviate problems on the outside. Of course, maybe she is developing feelings for him, but it sure doesn't look like it to me.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:57 pm

I know we have all said we want Sam out sooner rather than later, but I am now changing that stance, but only if this happens.

Scottie gets evicted, I could care less how the votes go as long as it's him.  Fessy is so happy because something finally went his way and he doesn't realize he voted out an ally.

Sam wins HoH and puts up Angela and Haleigh, anyone but Haleigh or Fessy win veto and noms stay the same.  Haleigh gets evicted and sent to jury house.  For the rest of the week, JC keeps asking Fessy "What do you think Scottie and Haleigh are doing in jury right now?"  That will absolutely drive Fessy crazy and he will have no idea what to do about it.  Yes, it's mean, but its funny as hell.  I think this is the wish I want more than any other wish I've had in BB

:prayer: Genie  :prayer: Genie  :prayer: Genie
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Mon Aug 20, 2018 7:57 pm

I support that wish 100%, it is one I have had too, so maybe with both of us sending out thoughts for it, it will happen.

Here is another one that would result in the same thing...........

Brett wins HOH. He puts up Hay and Fessy on the block. Fessy wins veto and is faced with the dilemma of pulling himself off the block or taking Hay off the block. You know she will be giving him a guilt complex for screwing up her game and getting her evicted. And I am betting that she will say something like it should be fun in the jury house, all my friends are there, which will set him off. If he throws away his game for her to keep her in the house (and away from Scottie), then he has to worry about Hay getting close to Brett while they are still in house and he is in jury. Either way, this guy is stroking out for the rest of the game.

My other wish is similar to something Ctown posted the other day too...............

Hay wins HOH. Fessy wants her to put up Brett and Sam, but she decides to put up JC and Sam. Can you imagine the veto players? They want to win for their own safety, but then they have a dilemma on using it, not using it or which one to take down if they do use it. Either way, there will be some pinky promises and deals broken and the drama will unfold. JC is always telling the noms that they have the votes so they just need to relax, will he take his own advice? Sam expects the people she has her pinky promises with to put her first above all others, so if they don't take her down, then she is once again off the rails. It would be a drama filled week for sure.

Come on genie's gives us one of these!

:prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: Genie Genie Genie Genie crystalball crystalball crystalball
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Sat Aug 25, 2018 12:33 am

Fessy gets evicted. Scottie wins battle back. Final 3 ends up Scottie, Haleigh and Brett. Each time we see jury updates Fessy is told how happy Haleigh was to see Scottie and or how those three formed a power alliance and are very very close. Fessy head explodes
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:13 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Fessy gets evicted. Scottie wins battle back. Final 3 ends up Scottie, Haleigh and Brett. Each time we see jury updates Fessy is told how happy Haleigh was to see Scottie and or how those three formed a power alliance and are very very close. Fessy head explodes

I love anything that pushes Fessy's buttons when it comes to Hay, so I am on board with that part, but NOT seeing this as the final 3. A few weeks of her surviving with Scottie or Brett is fine with me, but not any further than that.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Sat Aug 25, 2018 4:34 pm

At this point I honestly don’t care who wins. It’s the best season since I started watching in season 12. So much gameplay and the twists being irrelevant (except for hacker) has been great. IMO, the only way the season could be ruined is if Sam wins
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Sat Aug 25, 2018 5:39 pm

ctown28 wrote:
At this point I honestly don’t care who wins. It’s the best season since I started watching in season 12. So much gameplay and the twists being irrelevant (except for hacker) has been great. IMO, the only way the season could be ruined is if Sam wins

You have a point, but I ALWAYS want my favorites to win no matter what! neener
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:11 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

You have a point, but I ALWAYS want my favorites to win no matter what!  neener

That’s just it. I don’t really have a favorite
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:42 pm

Fessy wins the battle back. HOH comp is ready, set, go. KC beats Fessy AGAIN. She puts Fessy and Hay right back on the block. Fessy wins veto and takes himself down. Sam is the replacement and Hay goes to jury to be with Scottie!

Fessy loses the second HOH and veto because all he can think of is getting to the jury house with Hay.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Sun Sep 02, 2018 6:55 pm

This is kind of a silly one, but I will get enjoyment out of it, so here goes. If they are having have-nots this week, they should be announcing it soon.

BB gives Tyler the have-not card that announces the first 3 out of the HOH comp are the have-nots for the week. That would be JC, Sam and Scottie.

Tyler told JC yesterday that it was his turn again to be a have-not and JC tried to argue with him. Then when Tyler proved him right, he looked at Tyler and said pick someone else. Tyler said if he chooses anyone else they would be doing it 2 weeks in a row and he won't do that. JC was pissed. This way he gets it no matter what.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Sun Sep 02, 2018 7:19 pm

Scottie is evicted 4-1 with Sam being the only hold out once again. Hay wins HOH. She puts up Sam and Brett (trying to make some headway with the girls and Tyler). Brett wins veto and she puts up JC as the replacement nom. Sam and JC bicker all week long while on the block. Sam is evicted. The following week is the double eviction and Hay can't play HOH. Brett wins HOH. He puts up Hay and JC. Hay wins veto and takes herself off. Brett puts up Angela, JC is evicted. Second HOH is played and KC wins. Bye-bye Hay! Final 4 is level 6/5/4. Let's go!

:prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: Genie Genie Genie Genie crystalball crystalball crystalball crystalball crystalball
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2279

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Sun Sep 02, 2018 8:46 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Scottie is evicted 4-1 with Sam being the only hold out once again.  Hay wins HOH.  She puts up Sam and Brett (trying to make some headway with the girls and Tyler).  Brett wins veto and she puts up JC as the replacement nom.  Sam and JC bicker all week long while on the block.  Sam is evicted.  The following week is the double eviction and Hay can't play HOH.  Brett wins HOH.  He puts up Hay and JC.  Hay wins veto and takes herself off.  Brett puts up Angela, JC is evicted.  Second HOH is played and KC wins.  Bye-bye Hay!  Final 4 is level 6/5/4.  Let's go!

:prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: Genie Genie Genie Genie crystalball crystalball crystalball crystalball crystalball

Yes!! I agree with all of this. Now let’s manifest it!! I just don’t want Hay anywhere near F4! Ugh.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Sun Sep 02, 2018 10:14 pm

With Lizzy mist added to it, that should do the trick!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   

Back to top Go down

BB wishes
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 20 :: Big Brother 20: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: