I’m throwing the proverbial monkey wrench into it. Haleigh FTW

neener neener neener
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Sun Sep 02, 2018 11:32 pm

Brett and Angela in F2 since they both left nasty gb messages. The hive has no idea what to do with it and split their vote
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Mon Sep 03, 2018 12:55 am

chap5788 wrote:
This is kind of a silly one, but I will get enjoyment out of it, so here goes.  If they are having have-nots this week, they should be announcing it soon.

BB gives Tyler the have-not card that announces the first 3 out of the HOH comp are the have-nots for the week.  That would be JC, Sam and Scottie.

Tyler told JC yesterday that it was his turn again to be a have-not and JC tried to argue with him.  Then when Tyler proved him right, he looked at Tyler and said pick someone else.  Tyler said if he chooses anyone else they would be doing it 2 weeks in a row and he won't do that.  JC was pissed.  This way he gets it no matter what.

Hey Ctown, looks like the BB Gods and genies like me better! This one was granted!

And I don't think the genies understand your abbreviations so I am going to help them out...............

Hay Forced To Walk (FTW) out the door before the final 4!

neener neener neener neener
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2282

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Mon Sep 03, 2018 2:24 pm

chap5788 wrote:
With Lizzy mist added to it, that should do the trick!

:thumbsup:

Well looks like the first part was granted! JC, Sam and Scottie on slop... now we just need the rest to happen!

And I agree with Chap... Hay FTW (Forced to Walk) out the door!  chuckle
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Thu Sep 13, 2018 1:10 am

Haleigh gets evicted blah blah blah. Don’t care who wins HoH as long as Sam goes up and she goes on a profanity laced tirade on national tv that’s on par with what she’s been threatening to us in DR
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:41 am

ctown28 wrote:
Haleigh gets evicted blah blah blah. Don’t care who wins HoH as long as Sam goes up and she goes on a profanity laced tirade on national tv that’s on par with what she’s been threatening to us in DR

That would be hilarious. But unfortunately what we will see when/if she is evicted is the mousy voiced, hillbilly hick, sickening sweet Sam when she leaves and then talks to Julie.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Fri Sep 14, 2018 5:08 am

Tyler wins veto this week and has to leave the noms the same. Both Sam and JC are pissed, but he tells both of them they are safe. Sam is evicted.

KC wins the next HOH. Tyler wins veto and has to be the sole person to evict JC. JC is evicted.

Tyler wins the final 3-part HOH and has to be the one to evict KC or Angela.

Tyler was my favorite at one point, but this move against Brett just to save Sam and/or JC left a bad taste in my mouth. I still believe he played a great game, but I want him to have a harder road to the end by taking what he believed as the easy way out because he was afraid to compete against Brett.

Not sure if Tyler will choose her or not, but whatever happens, I want KC to win and Brett to get AFP.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:52 am

As much as I disl8ke Sam, I want jc gone first. It’s dangerous to keep him any longer. He’s too manipulative whereas Sam is easily manipulated. It would be hysterical to see Sam win final 4 HoH and the whole thing blow up in their faces. In that scenario, if Tyler or Sam win veto, Tyler will be the one voting to evict and will certainly be fucked
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   Fri Sep 14, 2018 11:01 pm

ctown28 wrote:
As much as I disl8ke Sam, I want jc gone first. It’s dangerous to keep him any longer. He’s too manipulative whereas Sam is easily manipulated. It would be hysterical to see Sam win final 4 HoH and the whole thing blow up in their faces. In that scenario, if Tyler or Sam win veto, Tyler will be the one voting to evict and will certainly be fucked

JC is much more dangerous as far as the game is concerned, but Sam is about to go off the rails once again. Did you see her on BBAD last night? She was talking to the cameras about her being crazy and such in that really creepy voice. She has taken to talking to the cameras as if they are a person in the room. I mean it is actually like a conversation, not like camera talk to America or something. She even told one of them today that she was mad at it and they were fighting.

She also talked about "too tall to be me, too slim to be me" and some other gibberish and mumbling. I am thinking that Angela is going to need a restraining order from her when she gets out because it is getting really weird with her, more so than usual.

Oh, and according to Tyler, Sam was cussing like a sailor when she was talking to him after he won HOH in the DE. He told Angela he is sure none of it could be aired for sure, so now we know who to thank for all the interruptions.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BB wishes   

Back to top Go down

BB wishes
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3