HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 First HG to make TMZ is........

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11009
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: First HG to make TMZ is........   Mon Jul 02, 2018 9:01 pm

JC.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/07/02/big-brother-contestant-jc-mounduix-sexual-misconduct-ice-cream-scooper-houseguests/

We havne't talked about this yet and it's unlikely to come up on the edited show, but this guy has been groping people left and right and is getting a free pass for it.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Female Posts : 2279
Join date : 2011-07-19
Location : HOH room ;)

PostSubject: Re: First HG to make TMZ is........   Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:15 pm

ctown28 wrote:
JC.

http://www.tmz.com/2018/07/02/big-brother-contestant-jc-mounduix-sexual-misconduct-ice-cream-scooper-houseguests/

We havne't talked about this yet and it's unlikely to come up on the edited show, but this guy has been groping people left and right and is getting a free pass for it.

UGH! I saw him do this. Also, did you see the one where he gropes Tyler??
https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1012922112242139138

If Rockstar, Haleigh, Bay or KarmaKaitlyn say ANYTHING about any male in the house groping a female... I will be pissed. Because they just sat there and laughed as JC swooshed over Tyler's nether regions.  
hand

People on social media are starting to refer to JC as Problematic Man!  rolling on the floor
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8803
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: First HG to make TMZ is........   Mon Jul 02, 2018 10:47 pm

My husband watched part of the first night of BBAD and said that JC was acting pretty sleazy, but we thought maybe it was because he was so drunk that night (not an excuse, but some people react like that to alcohol). Since then I have noticed some sleazy talk from him (when I can understand him), but had not seen those clips on TMZ. I agree with you Lizzy, none of those people can call out anyone for being inappropriate after that.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11009
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: First HG to make TMZ is........   Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:51 pm

Nobody has even been evicted yet and these HG's have made TMZ twice:

http://www.tmz.com/2018/07/03/big-brother-contestants-controversy-racist-comments-skin-tone-color-cbs-sun-tan/

Hopefully this does not turn into another racist season because so far it has high hopes.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8803
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: First HG to make TMZ is........   Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:47 am

ctown28 wrote:
Nobody has even been evicted yet and these HG's have made TMZ twice:

http://www.tmz.com/2018/07/03/big-brother-contestants-controversy-racist-comments-skin-tone-color-cbs-sun-tan/

Hopefully this does not turn into another racist season because so far it has high hopes.

This is ridiculous. Where are the clips of Swaggy using the "N" word? I don't see anything wrong with what they said. Other people in the house have remarked that Rachel's skin color on her stomach is getting very, very dark. Even BAYLEIGH said the other day "geez, your stomach skin color is darker than mine" and Rachel said back "I know I need to get out of the sun for a few days because it just looks weird." But did that part make the show? Of course not. This kind of shit pisses me off, especially in light of the ACTUAL racist bullshit going on in the country right now that is very rarely condemned as it should be. And I would like to point out that initially Bayleigh hit it off better (this by her own admission to Swaggy) with Rachel and Angela but has been pulled away from them because she is with Swaggy's side of the house.

Hopefully this is just a blip on the screen and it will go away quickly because it is far from being racist in any way in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11009
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: First HG to make TMZ is........   Wed Jul 04, 2018 1:53 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Nobody has even been evicted yet and these HG's have made TMZ twice:

http://www.tmz.com/2018/07/03/big-brother-contestants-controversy-racist-comments-skin-tone-color-cbs-sun-tan/

Hopefully this does not turn into another racist season because so far it has high hopes.

This is ridiculous.  Where are the clips of Swaggy using the "N" word?  I don't see anything wrong with what they said.  Other people in the house have remarked that Rachel's skin color on her stomach is getting very, very dark.  Even BAYLEIGH said the other day "geez, your stomach skin color is darker than mine" and Rachel said back "I know I need to get out of the sun for a few days because it just looks weird."  But did that part make the show?  Of course not.  This kind of shit pisses me off, especially in light of the ACTUAL racist bullshit going on in the country right now that is very rarely condemned as it should be.  And I would like to point out that initially Bayleigh hit it off better (this by her own admission to Swaggy) with Rachel and Angela but has been pulled away from them because she is with Swaggy's side of the house.  

Hopefully this is just a blip on the screen and it will go away quickly because it is far from being racist in any way in my opinion.

I thought the same at first. But the ghetto comment is the problem and I can certainly see how that can be construed as racist.

Swaggy and his n words are not going to stop. I’ve accepted that blacks can use the word and whites cannot. The problem is that whites get lambasted even if using it while quoting a black that said it. But we aren’t here to talk about this nonsense.

On a side note, Parker Delon tweeted a blanket statement saying it’s white peoples bias and Evel Dick called him out on it not being ALL whites, they seriously went back and forth on Twitter with ED getting more and more pissed. Parker eventually called him and they worked it out, I tweeted to them both it was better than watching the feeds
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8803
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: First HG to make TMZ is........   Wed Jul 04, 2018 5:36 am

I guess I didn't take it that way, but I am one of those people who pick apart the words people use like so many in our society these days.

It looks like Grodner called Rachel and Angela in and told them about it. Rachel was REALLY upset about it tonight and told Kaycee that she couldn't talk about it, and it involved her and Angela. I assume this was it just like Grodner talking to JC about his sexually explicit behavior and language after his stint on TMZ.

I get what you are saying that black people can use the "N" word and white people can't, but I still call it bullshit. The word is nasty and those who use it, should not be offended when a white person uses it as well because it is hypocritical. You are either offended by the term or you are not. And I might add that Swaggy used the word in a very negative tone stating this:

"These "N" are down here trying to get Bayleigh on the block.........."
so this was not jus a reference word like guys or something like that, it was a derogatory term.

I just think the entire thing is really ridiculous. Hopefully it will blow over and not become a bigger deal than it should be.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11009
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: First HG to make TMZ is........   Wed Jul 04, 2018 12:53 pm

chap5788 wrote:


I just think the entire thing is really ridiculous.  Hopefully it will blow over and not become a bigger deal than it should be.


100% agreed
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8803
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: First HG to make TMZ is........   Thu Jul 05, 2018 5:39 pm

I am guessing who the next person to make TMZ may be. Rockstar was talking last night Kaitlyn and I don't remember if Bayleigh or Haleigh were there (could be one or both of them) and she was saying that she made a deal with herself that she would not go into the house and just put up gay people, others need to go. Like she was trying to make herself "look" politically correct. Kaitlyn called her out on that really quick saying that if others knew that everyone would be saying they are gay if she wins HOH. She basically told her somebody's sexual orientation should not factor in the decision of who to target. I can see this conversation being cut up in order to look like Rockstar is a homophobe or something.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11009
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: First HG to make TMZ is........   Thu Jul 05, 2018 6:09 pm

The talk Grodner had with them has people afraid. Brett wanted to start saying that Swaggy looks like Devin and Tyler shot it down real quick out of fear that someone will construe that as racist as if saying "All black people look alike." Tyler told him to just not say things like that anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: First HG to make TMZ is........   

Back to top Go down
 
First HG to make TMZ is........
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 20 :: Big Brother 20: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: