Updates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2282

PostSubject: Updates   Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:29 am

I thought I’d start this mostly for Chap to update me on everything I’m missing out on TeeHee

I was watching BBAD on Sunday night and Winston and Brett were whispering gametalk (as usual). And then the talk turned to Angela...I think! I just couldn’t understand what they were talking about???
Brett was saying something about liking Angela? Is that what he was saying?

Also, they had some plan about the guys? Or they were trying to figure out who the guys were and then Winston got so excited and said it would work, or something like that! But I couldn’t understand any of what they were talking about!

Can you explain it all to me, Chap? I don’t know why I’m so curious what the heck they were talking about!!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Re: Updates   Tue Jul 03, 2018 12:30 pm

Sorry Lizzy, I am a bit in the dark about this one too. When they whisper it is really, really hard to hear them and they talk really fast. I have been trying to watch for clarification of what they were planning that night because I was curious about it too, but haven't seen them revisit their "perfect plan" as of yet, only plans for this week for Level 6.

Brett is crushing a bit on Haleigh and she flirts with him a lot. But, Haleigh pretty much flirts with every guy in the house even though Faysal is trying his hardest to piss all around her and mark his territory, which is a whole other story in itself.

Winston was trying to tell Brett that he thinks Haleigh really is into him more than Faysal or Tyler, but he thinks it is fake on her part and doesn't want to look stupid. Then they were talking about showmances being dangerous and Winston was saying that Angela would be his "only chance" at one if he wanted it, and that she certainly is not interested in ANY kind of showmance in the house, just game play, so basically Winston doesn't have to worry about it at this point.

Later today I will probably be posting some updates because there is quite a bit going on in the house and some potential drama that is unfolding with respect to love triangles and such. These dramas MIGHT be an opening for Sam to stay on votes, but don't get too excited because it is only a slight opening for that very much needed 7th vote to keep her so she doesn't have to use her power app.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2282

PostSubject: Re: Updates   Tue Jul 03, 2018 3:52 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Sorry Lizzy, I am a bit in the dark about this one too.  When they whisper it is really, really hard to hear them and they talk really fast.  I have been trying to watch for clarification of what they were planning that night because I was curious about it too, but haven't seen them revisit their "perfect plan" as of yet, only plans for this week for Level 6.

Brett is crushing a bit on Haleigh and she flirts with him a lot.  But, Haleigh pretty much flirts with every guy in the house even though Faysal is trying his hardest to piss all around her and mark his territory, which is a whole other story in itself.  

Winston was trying to tell Brett that he thinks Haleigh really is into him more than Faysal or Tyler, but he thinks it is fake on her part and doesn't want to look stupid.  Then they were talking about showmances being dangerous and Winston was saying that Angela would be his "only chance" at one if he wanted it, and that she certainly is not interested in ANY kind of showmance in the house, just game play, so basically Winston doesn't have to worry about it at this point.

Later today I will probably be posting some updates because there is quite a bit going on in the house and some potential drama that is unfolding with respect to love triangles and such.  These dramas MIGHT be an opening for Sam to stay on votes, but don't get too excited because it is only a slight opening for that very much needed 7th vote to keep her so she doesn't have to use her power app.

Thanks for the update, Chap! I just wasn't sure who Brett was crushing on. I thought it was Angela, and so I thought that Winston was saying if Angela doesn't like Brett, then he (Winston) will make his moves. I was super lost during this entire convo.

I thought Haleigh is into Fay. This clip of KarmaKait catching Fay and Haleigh (HaFay..haha) in the bed was hilarious. He literally snapped out of that bed!
https://twitter.com/hamsterwatch/status/1014008745557291008

I read about Haleigh and KarmaKait comparing notes and realizing that Fay fed them both the same line. But then I don't know what happened after that.

So Haleigh is basically flirting with all the guys? Does Brett realize this? I cannot wait until Brett finds out about Fay and Haleigh, or does he know? Does KarmaKait talk to Brett much? Because that'd be great if she told him that she caught HaFay in bed!!

All this is definitely gonna cause some drama and I cannot wait!
Popcorn
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Re: Updates   Tue Jul 03, 2018 4:00 pm

This should help out, I didn't see any of that but this site has pretty good daily recaps:

http://www.bigbrotherdaily.com/
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Re: Updates   Thu Jul 05, 2018 7:18 pm

I know I said a few days ago that I would be posting some background information on the love triangles/showmance and other things in the house, but I am just now getting to it. Some of it you may be aware of and some you may not, but I wanted to give some background on some of things I have learned going back and listening to previous conversations and then the newer ones.

First of all Lizzy, I found out what the "perfect plan" was that the bromance boys were talking about. They were trying to figure out how to get both Swaggy and Faysal named as have-nots without having to have the HOH name them (if that is the criteria this time). They decided if one of them won HOH, they would ask for volunteers and state that it was so rough on Kaitlyn (and them) that the guys in the house should step up and take it so the girls don't have to. JC has already said he would volunteer and in their mind, that puts Swaggy and Faysal on the hook to volunteer also, otherwise they will look like chumps. There is apparently 1 "saucer" that is larger than the others, so only one of them will have the "more comfortable" one and they think it will cause friction between the 2 of them fighting for the bigger one. They also see this as a way to weaken them greatly, make them rather testy with the girls and basically make them horrible to be around for the girls in their group. As far as their celebrating, these 2 love the game so much that they celebrate just about anything. They kind of remind me of Dan G. (not in game play by an stretch of the imagination), because they celebrate things in the game and like flying by the seat of their pants (Brett more so than Winston).

Now for the showmance/triangles:

I think Haleigh's entire game plan is to keep herself safe by flirting with the eligible guys in the house. Faysal, Tyler and Brett seem to be the targets of her game play, but Tyler and Brett see right through it. Both say she is very good at what she does, but they are not buying it at all and basically just go along with it. Brett has actually started instigated it a bit more only to get under Faysal's skin. If she were to choose one of them I think it would probably be Brett. I say that only because her entire group doesn't like her hanging out with Brett because it causes friction in their group and upsets Faysal (and Swaggy by extension), but she does it anyway and very, very blatantly.

Faysal is completely obsessed with Haleigh. But a new tidbit of information I found out last night is that on either day 1 or 2, Faysal approached Angela and apparently asked her rather bluntly if she had interest in him, and if not, she better pick a side or something like that. She apparently told him she wasn't there for that in a blunt manner which is what caused so much of the animosity between the groups (plus what Swaggy did promising her safety and then going back on it). If Angela wins HOH she plans to put Faysal and Bayleigh on the block so Swaggy has to choose who to save and plans to state in her nomination speech that he gave her an ultimatum on day 1 that she chose not to accept so that Haleigh drops him like a bad habit knowing she is his SECOND choice.

Now Kaitlyn and Faysal "connected" on day 1 and he shared with her that he does not have any female friends. She said she would be his first and started calling him her "day 1" indicating in HER eyes that they were going to the end together. She has a boyfriend of 5 years, so Faysal saw this as strictly a friendship, but Kaitlyn has shown signs of having more feelings than that. She kept getting jealous of all the attention Faysal was paying to Haleigh and voiced it to him. She was wording it in the sense that they are supposed to have each other's backs and that SHE should be his #1 priority but if he has a showmance, she will become #2. When called out about it, she denied it and said she wanted them to be together, but then started working on Tyler to be her final 2 deal. Apparently if a person tells Kaitlyn that they have her back and won't do anything to hurt her, she believes that is a final 2. And she becomes very possessive. She already told Tyler that she will tell her group that Tyler is off limits to go on the block, etc., and he asked her not to do it.

Swaggy and Bayleigh are in a full blown showmance. They have already had sex at least twice (according to him), the first being when they showed him on the episode chiding himself in the bathroom for letting it happen. They are supposedly keeping it under wraps, but everyone knows it. According to Swaggy, the only people who actually know are Haleigh, Faysal and Tyler, and anyone else is just speculating because they don't show it. However, they are touchy feely all the time, kiss each other every time they have a chance behind doors, but could easily be caught and he suddenly has made her the most important in the group.

Bailey is supposed to play the mediator in the group to keep Kaitlyn and Haleigh from being at odds, but it actually looks to me like she fans the flames. She will tell one of them something and then tell them not to say anything. If one of them wants to go talk it out with the other, she tells them not to. Then when they finally do talk and work it out (at least temporarily) they figure out that Bayleigh is the one keeping them from talking, so this is an interesting dynamic because Swaggy sings Bayleigh's mediator skills to Faysal all the time.

There have been a number of times that Haleigh has told Faysal to back off a bit because the alliance is the most important, but he refuses to do it. He says he has stronger feelings for her than he has ever felt for any other girl this quickly. Haleigh tries to pull away, but when things dust up with Kaitlyn, she tells Faysal he has to choose between the 2 of them just to hear him say it would be Haleigh and then she keeps him at arm's length again. Personally, I think she likes Faysal the least of all the guys in the house.

Brett and Winston were both initially interested in Angela, but she has made it clear that she is not in the house for anything like that. But, the way she looks at Tyler kind of looks like she probably wouldn't turn him away quite so quickly, but that is just opinion on my part.

Rachel seems to be crushing on Brett pretty hard, but trying to keep the group paramount. It does both her that Brett seems to tease/insult her more (playfully) than he does Angela and then kind of hangs on anything Angela says. This could be about the only thing that hurts this group going forward. I think in the back of his mind Winston still thinks he could have a chance with Angela once she finds out she can trust him more.

So, that is the low-down on the showmance/triangle events in the house. Sorry that I jumped around so much, but that is really the way this stuff has been happening.

Now that Kaitlyn has latched onto Tyler, she might back off the Haleigh/Faysal thing, but like I said, Haleigh really isn't that into him. And another side note, Faysal wants Haleigh to sleep in the HOH room with him if he wins, but I don't think that is going to happen. She did sleep in the HOH room once I think when Tyler was HOH, but there was another person in there. Brett plans to invite Haleigh (with another person of course) to sleep up there when he is HOH just to piss off Faysal.

Looks like there are makings of high drama coming up and I for one can't wait.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Updates   

Back to top Go down

Updates
Page 1 of 1