Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Next HoH comp   Tue Jul 03, 2018 7:03 pm

Well it appears it will be some kind of challenge, feeds were down for about 3 hours and the speculation is the HG's were practicing something. Since when do the feeds go down for that? In the past didn't we get to watch them practice some generic version of the final comp?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Tue Jul 03, 2018 11:34 pm

Scottie and JC were harnessed up and climbing the rock wall after the feeds came back, so I thought maybe they had brought down the feeds for them to be told how to use the harness and stuff for that. But then one of the girls commented something about "during practice" and then later Steve said production told him that backyard would be open later and they would be able "to practice" then.

Like you said Ctown, they usually just let us watch the practice sessions on a temporary structure, so this seems very strange to me too.

On a side note, if it is a crapshoot thing, Swaggy is going to assume that production is on his side because he was saying the other day he really hoped it was a crapshoot comp and then said "hear that production." He went on to say that he would be very good at ANY crapshoot competition. All I could think of was, does he not realize that the definition of a "crapshoot" comp means it is luck? This guy's ego is something else.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:39 pm

The backyard was closed in the wee hours of the morning today. Not sure if that is a long enough time for a HUGE endurance comp, but I am thinking it will more than likely be something physical. My other thought was that it could be some sort of "knockout" so people have to show their sides, but I don't think they have enough show content to do that unless they show them some videos or something tonight for the questions to be based upon. Or, it could be one of those magic acts or dance acts where they ask questions about things live.

I guess my point here is that I really have NO IDEA what it might be this week. Ctown, any source information?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:43 am

No source info. If it is endurance, I’ll get tipped off tomorrow as cbs usually tweet out to watch the live finish to the comp on the feeds
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:21 am

ctown28 wrote:
No source info. If it is endurance, I’ll get tipped off tomorrow as cbs usually tweet out to watch the live finish to the comp on the feeds

Awesome, I will watch for the post.

I know it is waaayy to early for the slip n slide, but talking about possible comps always makes me think of that one. When thinking about that today, I had a visual of Rockstar competing in that comp. I want her gone as soon as possible, but I have to say it would be VERY entertaining to watch her try to compete in that one for sure!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:34 am

I actually want to see someone from the other side get it this week. Maybe Fessie. We need the power struggle to continue. If it’s someone from Tyler’s side, the season will get boring fast. A Bayleigh HoH would be golden if Swaggy goes, but I can’t see her winning anything
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Jul 12, 2018 11:38 am

I’ve moved the comp thread from last year over here and stickies it. Last season, this week was endurance on the wall, season before was a crap shoot. We just had a crap shoot so it won’t be that
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:21 pm

Thanks Ctown, I like to look back at the previous comps and their order, so this makes it very handy.

Thought I would post this:

Thu 12:57 AM PT Swaggy says he saw HOH comp outside. It is A/B true/false type comp with booths, he saw the back yard, door was open for a minute by accident.

Swaggy lies almost every time he opens his mouth to make it seem like he knows more than anyone else, so it will be interesting to see if this turns out to be true or not.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:46 pm

Nothing from CBS to indicate an endurance comp which tells me it will play out on the live show. Unless they are not going to post to tip off endurance type comps any longer, but tht wouldn't make sense because it's how they promote people to get the feeds

chap5788 wrote:
Thu 12:57 AM PT Swaggy says he saw HOH comp outside. It is A/B true/false type comp with booths, he saw the back yard, door was open for a minute by accident.

Swaggy lies almost every time he opens his mouth to make it seem like he knows more than anyone else, so it will be interesting to see if this turns out to be true or not

It could be, but it would make sense for him to lie about something like this as a physical comp plays to his advantage and a mental he is less likely to win, therefore it wouldn't be so bad to keep him.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:54 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Nothing from CBS to indicate an endurance comp which tells me it will play out on the live show.  Unless they are not going to post to tip off endurance type comps any longer, but tht wouldn't make sense because it's how they promote people to get the feeds

chap5788 wrote:

Swaggy lies almost every time he opens his mouth to make it seem like he knows more than anyone else, so it will be interesting to see if this turns out to be true or not

It could be, but it would make sense for him to lie about something like this as a physical comp plays to his advantage and a mental he is less likely to win, therefore it wouldn't be so bad to keep him.

Not that it matters cuz he lies to everyone all the time, but he was talking to Bayleigh and Faysal, so who knows.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:31 am

Comp will likely be endurance. They are already building something in the backyard. If it’s a hang on the wall type of thing, JC cannot be beaten, unless he throws it, which may be his best option. He’s not on anyone’s radar. Just sit back and watch the two sides pick each other off
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:33 am

ctown28 wrote:
Comp will likely be endurance. They are already building something in the backyard. If it’s a hang on the wall type of thing, JC cannot be beaten, unless he throws it, which may be his best option. He’s not on anyone’s radar.  Just sit back and watch the two sides pick each other off

Yep, everything points to it, backyard was closed a day early and many have remarked today that they hear heavy building outside.

Now as far as JC (if he wants it), I know a lot of people think this is JC's comp, but I am not so sure. Sure he is short, which is usually a good thing in those wall type comps, but he also has a heck of a lot of weight to hold up as well. Depending on the apparatus, he may struggle more than one would think.

As far as him actually wanting to win it, I don't think he wants to win it right now. Bay wants him on the block because she found out from Kaitlyn that he was the one who told Kaitlyn that if she didn't make that move against Swaggy that America would think she was a fool. Bay even mentioned to Kaycee that she would put up JC on the block. But, JC has no idea he is on her radar at all and Bay is not going to be winning this HOH because, like JC, she is trying to play the middle right now. Also he has made the mistake of letting people think that he has a power app. Faysal mentioned it to him that people think that and he told him to just let them think that because he thinks it makes him more safe.

However, if he goes against Faysal's side of the house on this vote once again, he could easily become a target because this will be the 3rd straight vote he went against them. He covers well by explaining his thought process and I believe he will tell Faysal and Scottie that he is voting to keep Brett because the votes are not there and he doesn't want to be on the wrong side of it when Brett stays.

I think this will come down to Angela, Rachel, Sam and Kaitlyn. Haleigh could actually be in that group if she were motivated, but she feels completely safe and is basically floating around anyway.

Angela and Rachel are very motivated to win. They WANT that power. Kaitlyn also loves the power and would want to be the "hero" for her side again. She is under 5 foot tall so this bodes well for her, but I am not sure just how tough she would be when it comes to the additional elements that will be involved. If it comes down to Kaitlyn and one of these girls as the last ones standing, Kaitlyn will ask for safety for herself, Tyler, Faysal and Haleigh, which is a bit too much to ask for in a deal like that, so this one could go on forever.

Sam is the wild card in this thing. Tyler told her last night that they NEED this HOH, and she is a tough one. She is short, she is strong and scrappy. She won't know what to do about any deal proposed to her on the wall and Tyler can't very well yell anything out to her. This is where Rachel and Angela need to spend the next couple of days schooling her on this aspect of the game. The question is, would she actually WANT to win it? If she wins, what the hell would she do? She listens to Tyler, but she always needs to understand why she should do this or that and in one-on-one conversations she could easily get herself in trouble if she gets testy or people reveal information to her. Tyler wants someone to take out Kaitlyn, and may try to tell Sam that she has reason to put up Kaitlyn for betraying her confidence, but that could also open up a BIG can of worms for sure.

All I can say is it will be interesting and I see it lasting a very long time.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:44 am

Jc may have some weight, but a lot of it is muscle. The only way I can see Sam trying to win is if she uses her app this week, which I don’t see happening
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:15 pm

Yes, and that muscle is extremely heavy. Look at all the other strong guys who have dropped off the wall very quickly. The upper body weight when a wall is leaned forward is something that has made it almost impossible for the muscle heads to win in the past and favors girls with a smaller, but very fit frame.

But of course after the fallout last night, he may feel a bit more motivated to win it, so who knows. I am just not sure who he would put up. If he puts up Bay now, he will be labeled a racist on social media even more than he does now, even though I think Bay might have been someone he would have contemplated before any of that stuff happened.

What I could see happening here if he wins that Bay will assume he is going to target her and will have that bolstered a bit because JC is going to vote against their side of the house and evict Winston. I think she will want to use her app for 2 reasons. First is to screw up any plans that JC might have. Second, she will want to secure her own safety. The problem is that she wants Kaitlyn and Scottie on the block for their betrayal of Swaggy, but Faysal knows about the app and would probably freak out if she did it and tell people about it and it makes her a target. If she doesn't use it, she goes on the block and has to feel like the "easy vote" to go because she really has not solid ties with anyone.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:15 pm

Tonight is confirmed to be endurance. Banner on the live feeds stated to tune into feeds tonight at 10 to see whi wins HoH in first endurance comp of the season
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:54 pm

@realvegas4sure wrote:
tomorrows HOH will be....HANGING WALL!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:27 pm

Faysal is actually hoping it is this kind of comp because he TRULY believes that he will be the first "big guy" to win this kind of endurance challenge. Of course he has only watched the last 2 seasons so not sure if he knows this is NEVER the case. Unless there are people outright throwing it, I predict he will be the first or second one out with Rockstar competing for the first spot.

Bay seems to be getting more and more motivated to win, but she has said on numerous occasions that she gets cold easy and hates the cold. When others complain about it being hot in certain rooms, she says she loves it. I think when she refers to herself as a goddess or princess, she actually means it, so I don't see her outlasting other girls.

I hope Angela wins HOH. I want to see how she handles it with the powers involved. I think this has the best potential of flushing out Bay's power because I think Angela would talk to the girls about putting up Faysal in some way and she said last night she would only use it if her or Faysal were in jeopardy.

Ultimate result is that Rockstar will be the one evicted next week and fail the task to return or going by Ctown's prediction a few weeks ago, has to compete against Winston and loses the chance to come back. Either way she is gone and that power is flushed out.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:44 pm

I honestly have no idea what the comp will be this week. We know there will be a challenge to re-enter the house and each week they have extended the Julie interview for that. This week, she will not be giving out vote results or showing goodbye messages. At least not until after the challenge is failed (likely not to happen). So it could be another marathon type thing, maybe not endurance but the racing type of one where they have to stay on the button until the buzz word comes up and then race, but I think there are too many people for that still. Could be a simple questions one, or we may just get screwed and them not even start one on the live show and the feeds go dark sometime overnight
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:44 pm

I was wondering that myself. I think it is too early for the knockout type comp with questions about HOH's and vetoes, but I think they might want to have people show their cards a bit too which this type of comp definitely causes. It just might be a bit too time consuming because of the evictee getting the bonus life option that they have to complete.

I wonder if maybe they will show them pictures or have audio clues on Wednesday night that they have to memorize and then answer the questions on Thursday. This would help lay out people's cards too because people tend to study with people on their own team. Excluding Fessy would be simple because he is still all about the separate sides, but would Haleigh, Bay and Scottie want to stick with him to study? Would Tyler be stuck with Kaitlyn? The 3 girls from L6 don't want to be seen too much together recently, so will they study together? Sam won't care. Which group would JC choose to study with? I think this is a definitely possibility for sure.

I could also see the emoticons type comp which is a knockout style comp, but they always do that at night and shut down the feeds, which fits into your prediction Ctown. This is the one I DON'T want to see happen.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:57 pm

Looking at past seasons, the only time they did the comps with the feeds shutting down was for double evictions, which makes a bit of sense. People will be pissed if they do it for this one
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Tue Jul 24, 2018 10:56 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Looking at past seasons, the only time they did the comps with the feeds shutting down was for double evictions, which makes a bit of sense.  People will be pissed if they do it for this one

Since when do they care if we are pissed off? But, you have a point about it happening after DE. However, because we have this stupid bonus life "task" to contend with, I could see them draw that shit out enough where they could hose us on the HOH comp. I hope it doesn't happen, but usually when I REALLY don't want something to happen, production screws me over.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:15 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Looking at past seasons, the only time they did the comps with the feeds shutting down was for double evictions, which makes a bit of sense.  People will be pissed if they do it for this one

Since when do they care if we are pissed off?  But, you have a point about it happening after DE.  However, because we have this stupid bonus life "task" to contend with, I could see them draw that shit out enough where they could hose us on the HOH comp.  I hope it doesn't happen, but usually when I REALLY don't want something to happen, production screws me over.  

I wasn't trying to imply that fans being pissed would weigh into their decision, I had to look it up, last season when Cody came back, they had 4 comps to do and it ended with Cody returning and the HoH was played later that night, the one where you had to hold the disk with a sword and Jessica won while everyone relentlessly taunted her and Cody
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Tue Jul 24, 2018 11:44 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Since when do they care if we are pissed off?  But, you have a point about it happening after DE.  However, because we have this stupid bonus life "task" to contend with, I could see them draw that shit out enough where they could hose us on the HOH comp.  I hope it doesn't happen, but usually when I REALLY don't want something to happen, production screws me over.  

I wasn't trying to imply that fans being pissed would weigh into their decision, I had to look it up, last season when Cody came back, they had 4 comps to do and it ended with Cody returning and the HoH was played later that night, the one where you had to hold the disk with a sword and Jessica won while everyone relentlessly taunted her and Cody

Oh, I know you weren't saying it would weigh into their decision, that was my attempt at sarcasm, reading it now I see that wasn't really clear.

I was actually thinking of last year and then I thought there were a couple of occasions where the comp following the DE was that eye chart, emoticons type things that were done late at night and we got hosed on watching any of the fall out of the DE, which I recall pissed both of us off to no end. Since I can see them trying to drag out this stupid bonus life task thing, I could see them "running out of time" to do the HOH comp and us getting hosed again like you originally posted.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Jul 26, 2018 11:13 pm

So the hg's were in athletic clothes tonight, so I am guessing the HOH comp is going to be a physical thing. And of course since they dragged the episode out tonight, they didn't have time to actually start the comp and now we are stuck with the feeds down and we don't get to watch. Ctown and I talked about this earlier in the week and I just KNEW we were going to get hosed.

All I can say is it BETTER NOT be the slip n slide one that we are missing out on. Thankfully, I think there are still too many people, but that is my absolute FAVORITE comp to watch live. Can you imagine Rockstar in this one.

Oh wait, I just thought of another reason JC may have done the rogue vote...............maybe he wants to make sure Brett is a target as well. He was telling Tyler the other night that they needed to keep Rockstar so she could get Brett out for them because he believes his group is Tyler, Rachel, Angela, Kaycee and himself. He thought the bros were on the outside of their group and people they just use in the game.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:45 am

chap5788 wrote:
So the hg's were in athletic clothes tonight, so I am guessing the HOH comp is going to be a physical thing.  And of course since they dragged the episode out tonight, they didn't have time to actually start the comp and now we are stuck with the feeds down and we don't get to watch.  Ctown and I talked about this earlier in the week and I just KNEW we were going to get hosed.  

All I can say is it BETTER NOT be the slip n slide one that we are missing out on.  Thankfully, I think there are still too many people, but that is my absolute FAVORITE comp to watch live.  Can you imagine Rockstar in this one.

Oh wait, I just thought of another reason JC may have done the rogue vote...............maybe he wants to make sure Brett is a target as well.  He was telling Tyler the other night that they needed to keep Rockstar so she could get Brett out for them because he believes his group is Tyler, Rachel, Angela, Kaycee and himself.  He thought the bros were on the outside of their group and people they just use in the game.

Ding ding ding
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   

Back to top Go down

Next HoH comp
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next