Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:19 am

I’ll tell you exactly why we didn’t get to see the start. Because Kaitlyn is a fucking idiot. When she lost the challenge, they had to do an exit interview with Julie. Take that away, and they at least start the HoH and we get to see it play out on the feeds. Because there wasn’t time to start it, they made the decision to keep us in the dark for the whole comp. that’s why feeds didn’t come right back and are still down
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:52 pm

I'm thinking this next HoH will be some sort of questions thing. It may be time to do a memory type comp, we'll find that out tomorrow to see if they have things to watch or not. It's too early for a before/after, but it can be a true false type thing. This is where production fails on the them of technology and trending type things. This is where you implement America's vote and let us answer questions and they have to answer how they think we voted. Perhaps they can do that somewhere down the line
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Tue Jul 31, 2018 9:17 pm

I guess we could possible get endurance, last season they did endurance two weeks in a row. Breakdown of past two seasons

BB18:
1. 3 part challenge
2. Balance Beam- retrieving objects
3. Crapshoot
4. Memory - Studied pics displayed previous days
5. Endurance - Hold hand up

BB19:
1. 3 part challenge
2. Crapshoot
3. Endurance - Wall
4. Endurance - Hold the red disk on traffic light
5. Memory - studied pics displayed previous

Spo far we've had - Balance beam in week 1, a crapshoot in week 2, memory (based on a small live skit) in week 3, The tree endurance in week 4, and most recently the crapshoot email one.

I'm gonna stick with the memory based on displays in the house. Even though they sort of did a memory one already, but they have both showed up in the past.

Now if it is a memory one, Tyler would be doing himself a huge favor by constantly studying with Scottie. Stay away from both noms so you don't tip your hand. The thing that will be funny is Bay knows she can't pay, so how distracting would she be to her teammates while they try to study?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Tue Jul 31, 2018 11:32 pm

I was just thinking about this today. The hg's just said a little while ago that the backyard is not being shut down until 11:00 a.m. tomorrow morning, so that points to it being some kind of questions or memory comp. Good guess Ctown!

I think it makes sense to have this comp right now because the studying groups do tend to reveal a lot about which people are working together. Will Bay summon her GIRLS to the HOH room for studying? Will she summon her HIVE to the HOH room for studying? On the other side of the house, if Brett is shown to be studying too much, Rachel could figure out she is going home. Then again I suppose he could say something like "a power app could always save me" which would also freak Rachel out too. Who does JC study with? He is supposed to be with both groups. I think you're right that he almost HAS to study with Scottie for appearances, but what will Kaycee and Angela think about that? I suppose he could always say that Scottie is really smart and might have insight into details in the pictures if that happens to be what it is.

Any way you look at it, this type of comp at this time will cause suspicion and paranoia for sure, which is exactly what we need to add a bit of pressure to what is turning out to be an easy few days leading to the eviction. I could see Rockstar, Haleigh, Fessy and Scottie studying together and not even paying attention to what the others are doing downstairs.

And I agree with you Ctown, Bay is going to be a distraction for sure. I can see her sitting there scolding people who are remembering details wrong, saying "I am counting on you to keep me safe next week so you better get it together, etc." I kind of hope it is audio sounds all through the night Wednesday night because I could also see Bay not wanting her room used when she wants to go to bed.

Oh and how about Sam? She played that ABC memory game with Scottie the first week and she really had an excellent memory while they were playing and even remembered the entire list the next day which amazed Scottie. But then she didn't do well in the comp that Scottie won. She could be a factor in this type of comp too, and who the hell knows what SHE would do if she won HOH!

I would also kind of like the America questions too. Those sometimes cause people to wonder how they are being portrayed which causes some paranoia, and that is a comp that could easily go to anyone as well.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Wed Aug 01, 2018 9:25 pm

Looks like they were shown some pics when feeds went down for about 30 minutes
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Aug 02, 2018 12:28 am

I only watched a little bit of the studying (will go back and watch more later), but I think Brett has an excellent chance at this one. He went into a room by himself and used various objects to get the information straight in his mind. Of course we don't know what information will be asked, but he seemed to really have the information down. Scottie was doing kind of the same thing with his group of people. I think this will come down to those 2 in the HOH comp. I would really like to see Brett win it, especially if they get smart and don't reveal that they know about the power app. I would like to see a cagy conversation between him and Bay with her trying to be coy about who his noms are and him throwing something out she is not expecting. Then Bay and Fessy arguing over whether or not she should use it and who she should put on the block if she does use it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Aug 02, 2018 1:55 am

I don’t want to see another Scottie HoH. Brett would be a good one and would really piss off Rockstar. And this would play right into what I was saying earlier this week if Bay doesn’t know everyone knows. Brett threatens her, tells her he knows, if she uses it, she’s the replacement nom, if she doesn’t use it, Rockstar and Scottie go up. Bay would not lose any sleep over those two going up at all. Just keep Fessy out of it, I think she still has a soft spot for him
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Aug 02, 2018 2:41 pm

I agree that Brett would be a good HOH this week and he has an excellent shot after watching him rattle off all the details about those video clips they saw. Of course as we have learned in the past, production listens to the studying sessions and choose the questions accordingly, but I don't see why they would be opposed to Brett winning HOH to change things up and shake things up a bit.

Ctown, I could actually see him pulling off that kind of conversation with Bay better than anyone else in the house. But I still say if the opportunity is there after veto, she has to go on the block as the replacement nom and be evicted with the power app in her pocket.

I think your plan to keep her around and use her as a puppet would work if ANYONE in that damn house could actually keep their mouth shut with information. Even if Brett and Tyler actually have a light bulb moment and decide not to tell Bay that they know about her power, the word will get out before the end of the night Thursday night anyway. Angela and Kaycee will want to "explain" their vote to Bay. JC will tell Fessy (who already knows) to get out of any trouble that might come from his flipped vote. If Scottie wins HOH, there will be a line of people behind him wanting to be the one to share the information with him.

But it really doesn't matter because I think Brett's STUPID speech is going to happen tonight and Rachel will bark out all kinds of information before she leaves. Only plus is that there will not be a shortage of drama and the feeds should be on a bit quicker since the HOH will have been completed by the end of the episode so we will get to see some of it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Wed Aug 08, 2018 2:37 pm

I wonder what the comp will be this week. They didn't go on lockdown until this morning, so I am assuming it is nothing elaborate. I believe they have had enough content to do the knockout questions comp based on veto/HOH comps. This would be the perfect time for that kind of comp because it sometimes shows more definitive lines in the sand as to which people are together. I know it should be crystal clear where those lines are, the hive alliance (minus Scottie) still has not put Tyler completely together with Angela, Kaycee and Brett, they see him as being tied to Scottie. They are also still holding onto hope that Scottie is with them in some way, shape or form, but if he puts up 2 of them together to answer questions, that will sure shine a light on that.

And the one thing the hive alliance has done much better than the other side of the house and that is study the house events. I would think that Tyler and Brett would be thinking about this information because they seem to know the game pretty well, but I have not seen any evidence of it. I suppose it is possible they are compiling the information in their own head and studying it as the days have gone by, but again there is no evidence of any of that.

This comp would be a way to flip the power for a week to shake things up which I am sure production wants at this point anyway. Hay and Fessy seem to know the information pretty well, and Hay proved last week that she can retain information in a comp. I don't recall how Rockstar has done during their study sessions, but if she has a handle on this information she also proved that she is capable of doing well in a mental/memory comp.

Could be interesting for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:36 pm

I could see this week being another crapshoot type of thing. Remember, DE should be coming soon, so that week after the DE, we will be likely to see something like a black box comp which would not play well on the feeds. This could also be a week where they hand on a rope and get slammed into things, which would fare well for JC. I don't think he would make the mistake of slipping again like he did on the tree comp
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:01 pm

@realvegas4sure wrote:
Tonights HoH will benefit those who can memorize things that flash in front of them on screen during the competition. May occur after the episode. #BB20

WTF, another memory HoH? We just had one of those and that will be the third one this season. And if it occurs after the episode that's BS. Although they have a lot to cover in tonights episode. 3 punishments, house meeting and house meeting fallout. Hopefully it at least means we won't have to deal with seeing someones family, those have been cringeworthy as of late
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Aug 09, 2018 10:30 pm

Sounds like it may be that comp where they show things like an eye chart and have to say which one occurred the most or least, etc. They always do that one when feeds are down and they have all that stuff to show tonight on the episode (which I can't watch right now because of this stupid football shit). And because of the football garbage preempting in some area, the feeds will be down until late tonight anyway.

And of course, the memory comps would favor Hay and Rockstar for sure. Fessy goes back and forth on them, but better when it is not a live show. This along with the Sam bullshit is going on doesn't look too good to me.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Tue Aug 14, 2018 3:38 pm

So what's it gonna be? We've only had one endurance comp this season, I think it's time for one of those. I'm thinking either the hanging on a rope while smashing into things, or the racing one.

If not endurance, it will be a crapshoot
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Wed Aug 15, 2018 5:00 am

Well they are not locking them out of the yard until Wednesday morning, so it is nothing elaborate. I was thinking it might be the one where they hold onto an object either in front of them or over their head. If they waiver they are out (like the one where Jess won HOH last year with laser focus).

I am thinking that it would probably favor Angela, because of her athletic background in gymnastics and such, but I really don't want to see another Angela HOH. I would think that KC has good focus being a football player, but that could go either way. Otherwise I think it would kind of be up in the air. I don't see Sam, JC, Scottie or Fessy doing well in that either because of lack of focus (and I think Scottie is throwing it anyway based on his conversations with Brett earlier in the week, but that might change if he is on the outside of the vote).
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:20 am

I don’t care who wins as long as it’s not Sam. I don’t think I can take another Sam HOH. She’s already saying if she wins she knows what she’s doing and no one on ones. It would be a disaster
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11613

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Wed Aug 15, 2018 1:57 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I don’t care who wins as long as it’s not Sam. I don’t think I can take another Sam HOH. She’s already saying if she wins she knows what she’s doing and no one on ones. It would be a disaster

Agreed, I love her but...no.

Angela or Brett would work for me.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:24 pm

I agree Sam would be a disaster. She claims that she already knows what she would do as far as noms and not going to talk to anyone about it, let alone one on ones. She bitches and complains that nobody tells her what is going on, but when people try, she says she doesn't need all the details or says she trusts them to do what is right. I am willing to bet that her plan would be to put Angela and Brett or Angela and Hay on the block.

I would love to see KC win this one. She wants to go right at her targets and they are in the part of the game to do just that. Of course Angela told her she might need a pawn and this and that, but I am hoping she would just go through with her own plan. She said she would put up either Fessy and Hay or Scottie and Fessy. She said that Fessy needs to feel some actual heat and she is pissed that Scottie cried to her about bullying then tried to throw her under the bus to Hay when it wasn't necessary. She actually wanted to pull Scottie into room with her and Hay to hash it out, but Hay of course didn't want any part of that.

I think this would be great if she put up Fessy and Hay. If Fessy wins veto, would he save himself? What if Scottie wins veto and take her down? Fessy's head would explode because he would not longer have the hero label. So many possibilities.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Wed Aug 15, 2018 7:34 pm

If Sam wins, Hay is going up for sure. Hay was talking about how if she wanted a relationship with anyone outside the house it would be Brett, this happened right in front of Sam and Sam did not look happy about it. She would go right back to that "how you treat the guys" mentality
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:23 pm

I am about to make chap very happy:

@realvegas4sure wrote:
Tomorrows HoH will be Slip and Slide. Brought to you unofficially by Crisco

Well, this could be interesting to see who will do well in it. I don't think JC has a chance. If there is a small bowl, he will like go for that one as it will be difficult for him to reach the top one, unless they make it lower for him.

I think it rules Sam out from having any chance at all, one fall and she will become a mental case. The rest of them have just as good a shot at anyone. We've seen larger guys win it as well as smaller girls. It's almost a must win scenario for Fessy though.

Scottie would be stupid to win this one and have to expose where he stands
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:03 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I am about to make chap very happy:

@realvegas4sure wrote:
Tomorrows HoH will be Slip and Slide.  Brought to you unofficially by Crisco

Well, this could be interesting to see who will do well in it.  I don't think JC has a chance.  If there is a small bowl, he will like go for that one as it will be difficult for him to reach the top one, unless they make it lower for him.

I think it rules Sam out from having any chance at all, one fall and she will become a mental case.  The rest of them have just as good a shot at anyone.  We've seen larger guys win it as well as smaller girls.  It's almost a must win scenario for Fessy though.

Scottie would be stupid to win this one and have to expose where he stands

I thought of this today and was going to ask if you thought there were too many people for this one.................now.........

Happy Dance Happy Dance
Chicken Dance Chicken Dance Chicken Dance Penguin Penguin Penguin jumping smilies jumping smilies jumping smilies jumping smilies jumping smilies

I agree that JC will have a really hard time because of the short stride he would have. I think him being low to the ground will definitely help on the down slide part, but making it up the hill be a very hard thing to do.

I think KC, Tyler, Angela, Scottie and Brett all have very good chances of winning this one. Fessy is too big and top heavy and will be another Mark in my opinion, which will be hilarious because he is convinced (like Mark was) that he will SMOKE that competition.

Sam is another one who will have no chance at this. She will be cussing her head off and I predict she may even just give up at some point.

And another plus..............Hay has said if she doesn't get to play in this comp she will be so pissed and bitching about it from the sidelines the entire time because she thinks she would be very good at it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:11 pm

Dont be so quick to discount Fessy, remember Caleb has won this comp in the past as well and he's a pretty big guy. While I wouldn't call this one a crap shoot, I also wouldn't go as far as to say it favors any certain body type.

I didn't realize Haliegh was excited for this one, if that's the case it sucks for her, especially if L6 wins and she finds herself back on the block
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:23 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Dont be so quick to discount Fessy, remember Caleb has won this comp in the past as well and he's a pretty big guy.  While I wouldn't call this one a crap shoot, I also wouldn't go as far as to say it favors any certain body type.

I didn't realize Haliegh was excited for this one, if that's the case it sucks for her, especially if L6 wins and she finds herself back on the block

Caleb was not even close to the Fessy's height. Guys with a larger upper body but are shorter tend to do well, while the guys who are tall and have a large upper body never do well in this comp, but I guess he could be the first.

Hay has been talking about this comp all season and just mentioned it the other day to Scottie that nothing would piss her off more than to have it be this week when she has to sit out and watch for 3 hours while others have "fun" doing this comp. But then she said she would go for the money because nobody else would so it would be easy cash.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:26 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Hay has been talking about this comp all season and just mentioned it the other day to Scottie that nothing would piss her off more than to have it be this week when she has to sit out and watch for 3 hours while others have "fun" doing this comp.  But then she said she would go for the money because nobody else would so it would be easy cash.

That makes you wonder than if this is on purpose by production to piss her off. I know production claims they have the comp order predetermined, but we all know that's BS. I mean look at how certain comps came up last year just when Paul needed them. Like the weather veto comp that he won the previous season.

As far as her wanting to play in it, that may be a careful what you wish for thing, I've seen many former HG's talk about how while it looks fun, it's actually a miserable comp and when you fall its like falling on concrete
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:39 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Hay has been talking about this comp all season and just mentioned it the other day to Scottie that nothing would piss her off more than to have it be this week when she has to sit out and watch for 3 hours while others have "fun" doing this comp.  But then she said she would go for the money because nobody else would so it would be easy cash.

That makes you wonder than if this is on purpose by production to piss her off.  I know production claims they have the comp order predetermined, but we all know that's BS.  I mean look at how certain comps came up last year just when Paul needed them.  Like the weather veto comp that he won the previous season.

As far as her wanting to play in it, that may be a careful what you wish for thing, I've seen many former HG's talk about how while it looks fun, it's actually a miserable comp and when you fall its like falling on concrete

I wondered that myself. Plus Fessy thinks he will be so good at it and was teasing her that he would be doing it without her, so it kind of works two-fold in that respect.

Scottie swears to Brett that both of them need to throw the next HOH comp so they can continue in the middle of the house to stay safe. He says that they are on nobody's radar right now and the only thing that put a target on his back was when he won HOH. I hope he continues to feel that way and throws this comp because even though I would love to see him put up Sam and JC, I would prefer to see someone else win this week, like Tyler, KC or Brett.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Wed Aug 15, 2018 11:59 pm

Here’s the breakdown of previous slip and slide winners

S8 - Zach
S11 - Kevin
S13- Jeff
S14- Shane
S15- tag team, Jeremy and Aaryn
S16- Caleb
S17- Becky
S18- Corey
S19- jason (whistlenut)

Now there are some guys in there the same size as Fess if not bigger. I think Corey, whistlenut and Shane were all around that size
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   

Back to top Go down

Next HoH comp
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next