S11 - Kevin
S13- Jeff
S14- Shane
S15- tag team, Jeremy and Aaryn
S16- Caleb
S17- Becky
S18- Corey
S19- jason (whistlenut)

Now there are some guys in there the same size as Fess if not bigger. I think Corey, whistlenut and Shane were all around that size

Corey was that tall, but he did not have the upper body size that Fessy has. Jason was bigger in the upper body than Corey, but not as big as Fessy, but let's remember that he was a rodeo clown so the agility he has to use in his regular job would be an asset here. Fessy has talked about his balance sucks, which is another strike against him. I don't recall Shane being that tall either. I think he was much shorter, so the body style was more compact.

We also have to remember the competition each of those past winners were competing against as well. There is a lot of athleticism in this cast and the players who are going to be in there tomorrow night I believe will be too much for Fessy. But I have been wrong on many occasions before about this sort of thing, so this would just be another one of those times.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:17 am

I didn’t realize Fessy talked about balance issues. If that’s the case then he’s done. I’ve always thought I could fare well in that comp due to what I call “kitchen feet”. All my years in restaurants having to deal with slippery floors after spills or even end of night mopping tells me I could stay on my feet most of the time. But thinking it and actually being able to do it are different things. Not to mention I’m no spring chicken anymore
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:24 am

ctown28 wrote:
I didn’t realize Fessy talked about balance issues. If that’s the case then he’s done. I’ve always thought I could fare well in that comp due to what I call “kitchen feet”. All my years in restaurants having to deal with slippery floors after spills or even end of night mopping tells me I could stay on my feet most of the time. But thinking it and actually being able to do it are different things. Not to mention I’m no spring chicken anymore

I think he said it has to do with some problem with his ears or something. The other day Sam was telling him that he needs to stay out of the pool or at least ask the DR for ear plugs because he is just going to make "his problem" worse. But like I said, these are just my opinions.

As far as "kitchen feet" I know what you are talking about. One of my mom's best friends had a little hole in the wall diner many years ago and she would talk about some people being made for a kitchen and others not with respect to clumsiness and slipping on sloppy floors. She had a term similar to "kitchen feet" but I can't remember what it was. I think it had something to do with tires or some reference to having natural traction or something. When you said "kitchen feet" it reminded me of her.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:36 am

Sounds like I triggered a happy memory. Love it when that happens

On another note, before I forget, I have it on good authority that this coming weeks veto will be Zingbot. It wasn’t from Vegas but another cbs source that I saw on twitter over the weekend. Wanted to post then but forgot
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:43 am

ctown28 wrote:
Sounds like I triggered a happy memory. Love it when that happens

On another note, before I forget, I have it on good authority that this coming weeks veto will be Zingbot. It wasn’t from Vegas but another cbs source that I saw on twitter over the weekend. Wanted to post then but forgot

Yes it really was a happy memory. She was one in a million and would give the shirt off her back (about all she really had to be honest) to anyone who she believed needed it. She was a wonderful, loving person, almost like a grandma to me. So, I thank you for bringing her to my thoughts.

OMG, Zingbot will be great with this cast. Sam will have yet another meltdown because I am betting it will be about her being so naïve about the game or a hillbilly of sorts. I am guessing (well hoping) that Fessy gets something about Hay not really being that into him. He will have a fit thinking Hay is making him look stupid. The others I believe will take it in stride the way it should be taken.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:50 am

You’re very welcome. We all joke around, but bringing a smile to someone’s face is always a good thing.

Zingbot will be very lame with Sam. No way will they try to trigger her. In fact it’s dangerous at all, she’s gonna call any zing unfair. Although Zingbot has been pretty lame in recent seasons. My favorite is still the zing on Danielle in 14 about the restraining order. She was so pissed
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:29 am

ctown28 wrote:
You’re very welcome. We all joke around, but bringing a smile to someone’s face is always a good thing.

Zingbot will be very lame with Sam. No way will they try to trigger her. In fact it’s dangerous at all, she’s gonna call any zing unfair. Although Zingbot has been pretty lame in recent seasons. My favorite is still the zing on Danielle in 14 about the restraining order. She was so pissed

Yes, that one was pretty epic. I also loved the zings with Cody and Christine, and then she was booed when she left the game.

I actually enjoy the fallout of Zingbot much more than the zings themselves. So often people start thinking about how they are being portrayed, etc. I still believe that Andy would never have flipped on Amanda in that season had it not been for Zingbot calling him a floater and it lit a fire under him to actually make some moves.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:41 am

Andy is and always was shit. His ego is still inflated from winning over Gina Marie. A fucking desk lamp could have won over her. You should see the way he talks to fans on social media. It’s horrible
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Aug 16, 2018 12:49 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Andy is and always was shit. His ego is still inflated from winning over Gina Marie. A fucking desk lamp could have won over her. You should see the way he talks to fans on social media. It’s horrible

I agree with you for sure. But you have to admit that he wasn't going to make ANY moves whatsoever had it not been for Zingbot calling him a floater (the negative connotation) and it freaked him out a bit.

I have seen some of the social media stuff you and others have posted here and it is ridiculous for sure. I think he actually believes he is on the same playing field as some of the greats, which is delusional at best.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Aug 16, 2018 1:31 pm

I have a couple of questions about the slip n slide comp tonight. First of all, is there ANY possibility that they will keep the feeds off because some markets will have football and the episode is delayed to later in the night? I am tired of getting hosed as far as watching this comp, so I wondered about it.

Second question, if a person is in a lane next to a person they are working with, can they use both cups to fill one pot by handing the cup to the other person? The reason I ask is because Scottie has said on a few occasions that he has some strategies for this comp that have never been tried before, but would not elaborate so BB can't put it in the rules before the comp starts and I believe this might be one of them. Also, he did say something about sliding down the thing on his butt to go faster, but I think he will find out that will be pretty hard to keep the liquid from spilling when he drops to his butt on the slide as well as getting up from a sitting position to empty the cup in the bowl.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Aug 16, 2018 3:34 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I have a couple of questions about the slip n slide comp tonight.  First of all, is there ANY possibility that they will keep the feeds off because some markets will have football and the episode is delayed to later in the night?  I am tired of getting hosed as far as watching this comp, so I wondered about it.

Calm the fears, CBS has tweeted out to head over the the live feeds at 10PM EST to watch the endurance battle play out, so I don't think there's any chance of it not being on.

Quote :
Second question, if a person is in a lane next to a person they are working with, can they use both cups to fill one pot by handing the cup to the other person?  The reason I ask is because Scottie has said on a few occasions that he has some strategies for this comp that have never been tried before, but would not elaborate so BB can't put it in the rules before the comp starts and I believe this might be one of them.  Also, he did say something about sliding down the thing on his butt to go faster, but I think he will find out that will be pretty hard to keep the liquid from spilling when he drops to his butt on the slide as well as getting up from a sitting position to empty the cup in the bowl.  

I don't think this has ever been brought up because nobody has tried it that we've seen. It is possible that it's been tried before and it would be one of the reasons the feeds temporarily cut out for moments at a time so that production can clarify the rules. Scottie strategy of not saying anything so that they can't change the rules is stupid, I've seen the contract and the contract states that BB can change the rules at any time. He can try sliding on his butt, but I don't think it will do him much good, especially on the uphill part of it. Sure he could put his hand over the cup to keep the liquid from spillig but then he doesn't have a hand to propel himself. For all we know, that may be against the rules too that you can't slide on your butt, if you fall you have to get back up.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:01 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I have a couple of questions about the slip n slide comp tonight.  First of all, is there ANY possibility that they will keep the feeds off because some markets will have football and the episode is delayed to later in the night?  I am tired of getting hosed as far as watching this comp, so I wondered about it.

Calm the fears, CBS has tweeted out to head over the the live feeds at 10PM EST to watch the endurance battle play out, so I don't think there's any chance of it not being on.

Quote :
Second question, if a person is in a lane next to a person they are working with, can they use both cups to fill one pot by handing the cup to the other person?  The reason I ask is because Scottie has said on a few occasions that he has some strategies for this comp that have never been tried before, but would not elaborate so BB can't put it in the rules before the comp starts and I believe this might be one of them.  Also, he did say something about sliding down the thing on his butt to go faster, but I think he will find out that will be pretty hard to keep the liquid from spilling when he drops to his butt on the slide as well as getting up from a sitting position to empty the cup in the bowl.  

I don't think this has ever been brought up because nobody has tried it that we've seen.  It is possible that it's been tried before and it would be one of the reasons the feeds temporarily cut out for moments at a time so that production can clarify the rules.  Scottie strategy of not saying anything so that they can't change the rules is stupid, I've seen the contract and the contract states that BB can change the rules at any time.  He can try sliding on his butt, but I don't think it will do him much good, especially on the uphill part of it.  Sure he could put his hand over the cup to keep the liquid from spillig but then he doesn't have a hand to propel himself.  For all we know, that may be against the rules too that you can't slide on your butt, if you fall you have to get back up.

Thanks for the info Ctown, I feel better now that I know we will be watching ALL this comp.

Scottie mentioned again a week or so ago having a strategy. I don't remember who he was talking to, but they said they wondered if you could slide on your butt. He said that was kind of his strategy. Then he said not to talk about it again. But from the rest of the conversation, I got the idea they were saying they would run a bit and drop down on their butt to slide to the end. Like you said, you could put both hands over your cup, but that is going to be one hard fall on your ass, especially over and over. But I thought the worst part of it would be trying to get up from a sitting position at the end of the lane to dump the liquid in the bowl. And obviously they wouldn't be able to do it going back up the hill.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Aug 16, 2018 7:10 pm

@realvegas4sure wrote:
Yesterday in the DR, Tyler was given a hint/led on that it was going to be endurance HoH.

Later, this led to L6(except Brett) around 10:05pm BBT to take OTC sleeping pills, which is allowed without seeing medic, to go to bed early so they were refreshed in the morning. #BB20

Now when in the hell would this source leak this? It's well know enough that there is DR manilupulation, all this does is shows how blatant it is. I have no reason to think this is untrue just because of the source. L6 does not need any more advantages.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:15 pm

ctown28 wrote:
@realvegas4sure wrote:
Yesterday in the DR, Tyler was given a hint/led on that it was going to be endurance HoH.

Later, this led to L6(except Brett) around 10:05pm BBT to take OTC sleeping pills, which is allowed without seeing medic, to go to bed early so they were refreshed in the morning.  #BB20

Now when in the hell would this source leak this?  It's well know enough that there is DR manilupulation, all this does is shows how blatant it is.  I have no reason to think this is untrue just because of the source.  L6 does not need any more advantages.

You are right, it was stupid to leak something like that. Are they trying to shit on his popularity or what? And I might add that EVERYONE in the house was speculating that this would be an endurance comp this week, so maybe EVERYONE was given the same clues. Scottie told his group last night that they all better get a good night's sleep because it was probably going to be a long one today.

And btw, they all know it is the slip n slide comp. Earlier today Brett and Fessy were by the sliding doors and heard the workers talking about "slime" and they guessed that was the comp.

Another plus to this being the comp..............Sam will be so exhausted and probably sore so maybe she will skip the meltdown tonight, unless Angela wins HOH, then she will probably do it anyway.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Tue Aug 21, 2018 1:27 pm

Well it is time to start the speculation about what the HOH comp might be this week. Nobody is up in the house, so not sure if they are on lockdown yet, but I didn't hear anyone discussing it last night which they normally do the night before it happens.

They just had what was SUPPOSED to be an endurance comp but they totally botched that whole thing. I wonder if they will want to come right back with something that can't be completed on the live show to kind of "make it up" to the people on the feeds. I am thinking a good candidate would be the egg one where they have to move the eggs through the chicken wire and knock over the letters to win it. If they make it hard enough and make it last a good bit, it might satisfy some of the pissed off people who signed up for the feeds and feel they got hosed last week. Plus if they are going to have a double eviction in the coming weeks, they are going to need to save some quick comps for that time.

The only scary thing is that Sam would have a good shot at that one. With all her crafting stuff, she is good with her hands. But she has rather short fingers which is seems to hinder some players. But this comp can be deceptively tiring depending on the path they have to follow. It also takes a lot of patience and Sam does not have that at all. Tyler has a good shot because he has long skinny fingers and has seen the comp through the seasons. Not sure how KC would do. She is tough enough to no worry about the little cuts they get from the wires that happens a lot. I don't know what her fingers look like because she is never painting her nails or anything like that where they are shown much. She does have patience though and that would work in her favor.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:03 pm

There is a comp that they have not had for a long time, but I really like it (probably why they don't do it anymore). It is the questions from America one where they ask who America would trust the most.......................most likely save them from a burning building..................rather see in a bikini.........most or least likely trust with a secret. Or the variation of it where they take information from their applications and such and have to guess what the majority of the hg's would answer about each other. It tends to cause some drama in the house (usually pits girls against girls and guys against guys) and it sometimes reveals how delusional some people really are about themselves.

I imagine a question like saving them from a burning building and they say Fessy or Tyler, and the answer was Tyler. This would make Fessy's head explode. Especially if Hay guessed Tyler instead of him. The bikini question being between Angela and Hay would be a good one too regardless of which way the answer came out because it would bother both of them.

There are soooo many possibilities with this comp and they haven't done it in so long. It would be a good way to continue their internet theme by having people answer on twitter too, so it makes it an even better idea. They could announce those questions on the Wednesday night episode and collect the answers until Thursday and put the question list together. I think it would be a great comp for this group. And I might add, Sam would not have a very good chance of winning that one because she is completely clueless about the other people other than what she wants to see and having not seen the show before doesn't realize how people may or may not be portrayed. She would think all the positive questions would be for her favorites and any derogatory things would be for the people she doesn't regardless of the circumstance.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:21 pm

I was thinking the chicken wire one as well, but that would hardly make up for last weeks debacle. The chicken wire one is usually a bit boring as is the ready, set go one. With ready set go they could at least control the pace of it so it lasts longer. Another endurance would be the stand on a disc at the bottom of a rope, but they've been burned on that one getting cut short as well. BB18, Vanessa won that won in about 8 minutes.

It could also be a crap shoot. I don't think it will be questions because, as you said, they need to save the quick ones if they are going to get a DE in
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Wed Aug 22, 2018 4:54 am

I didn't say I thought it would make up for it, but production might think it would make up for it by putting on a comp that would play out on the feeds and has the potential to last longer than 20 minutes.

It doesn't look like it will be the disc on a rope one since the lockdown hasn't happened yet. I just hope it isn't a crap shoot because I have a feeling something stupid like Sam winning could happen.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Aug 23, 2018 10:11 am

From the spoiler source, tonight’s HoH will be the ball roll where they have to get redemption tickets to earn balls then roll it into a hole. This could be anyone’s.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:47 am

ctown28 wrote:
From the spoiler source, tonight’s HoH will be the ball roll where they have to get redemption tickets to earn balls then roll it into a hole. This could be anyone’s.

Yep, that one is a crap shoot, but ironically the past couple of days the hg's have been talking about various games they play at bars and such, and KC was saying she is really good at random games and named a few that others recognized as something they have seen before. They all said agreed that she seems to be good at anything they play within the house like pool, the corn hole game and other little made up games they do like throwing food in the air and catching it in their mouth or throwing food to each other and catching with their mouth and stuff. She said part of her video submission for BB was her doing random "weird talent" stuff like that. Then she said it is too bad it has not spilled over to actual BB comps like HOH and veto because she has really sucked at those.

So this makes me wonder if they picked this one thinking she would have a good chance at it because it is kind of a random "skill" kind of thing to figure out how and where to roll that ball? And I wonder if any of L6 will "team up" to try to make sure Hay or Sam don't win HOH? Or, with all the backlash BB took for allowing that sort of thing with Paul last year, will they tell them they can't do that?

I would REALLY like to see KC or Brett take this one. They haven't been HOH yet and I believe Sam, Hay or Fessy will leave the house if they win. The only plus of Hay winning is that Sam will most likely be evicted.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Aug 23, 2018 1:26 pm

Lots of backlash on social media about this being a team comp. I really hope they changed the rules so they can only use their own tickets and not give them away
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Aug 23, 2018 2:27 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Lots of backlash on social media about this being a team comp. I really hope they changed the rules so they can only use their own tickets and not give them away

Yep, that is the way it should be now and should have been last year too, but there are a lot of things that BB production SHOULD do and they don't.

Fessy often talks about last season (I think he watched it more intently because he was an alternate last year supposedly), so IF production doesn't make it clear they are on their own, I can see him trying to get JC to help Hay win it. And this would not be a game move, he just wants another week of using the HOH for his "alone time" with Hay more than anything else.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Aug 23, 2018 4:01 pm

CBS has not put out anything yet on social media about watching the feeds tonight to see who wins HoH. I hope this doesn't mean the comp won't be on the feeds because there's no way it finishes on the live show. And I can't see the spoiler source being wrong at this point since she's been spot on with every other detail
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:23 pm

Well Ctown, your suspicion was right. We are getting hosed on the HOH comp AGAIN. The chat room that is running alongside of the feeds is completely up in arms saying it is bullshit. There is absolutely NO REASON to not let us watch this especially after they screwed the feeders so badly last week with the slip n slide comp. And they made the tokens transferrable in the game, meaning they can give them away. At the close of the show, Sam had several balls she was holding in her hand while searching others, so I wonder if she was saving those for herself or is going to hand them off.

All I can say is production is batting a big fat ZERO for the comps and the live feeders, and it is almost as if they are TRYING to screw us over.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Aug 23, 2018 11:28 pm

Now don't get all riled up yet, the spoiler source said the plan is to show the comp on the feeds, she just tweeted out that the comp has not started yet, there was a false start on the live show and they are currently going over all of the rules. Now also let me say that Vegas also tweeted to tweet her if it does not get on the feeds once it starts and she will investigate, can't do much to get them on, but can at least try to determine what happened.

The being on the feeds is supposed to make up for last weeks being so short, this hardly makes up for it, for starters its a shit comp and it will last an hour max
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   

Back to top Go down

Next HoH comp
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next