Next HoH comp

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8803

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:20 am

Well the live show has now been over for almost 1.5 hours and the feeds are still down. It is supposed to be the highest score after an hour, so I am thinking that has now passed or soon will. So, once again they screwed us over.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11009

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Tue Aug 28, 2018 3:37 pm

I don't think it will be questions for several reasons. They have a lot of things to fill this Thursday. Both the Battle Back and Grodner has stated in an interview we will get jury house coverage (which still makes no sense, they should be separated if someone is coming back, but we've discussed that ad nauseum) plus any other developments they need to show. Whether or not the feeders get raked over the coals again remains to be seen but they would be digging themselves even further if the HoH is not on the feeds yet again.

I'm thinking this is the week for ready, set go, which I think may very well give Kaycee the advantage, she is a wide receiver for a football team so not only does this mean she has speed, but also should have a quick start. It's not quite the same as a snap count that she knows, but even still can come out quick out of the box.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Tue Aug 28, 2018 4:33 pm

Quite frankly I don't think we will even see the HOH comp this week at all. I know that production has screwed the live feeders over the last couple of weeks and the CBS execs aren't happy, but I think this has been in the works for a while and not sure how they could alter it.

I think we will see the jury house visit on Wednesday along with the veto comp and ceremony. There isn't much to show on that episode because the biggest "controversy" was Fessy basically making Hay's veto pick for her and her finding out she is not the target at that point. So, there is plenty of room for them to show the jury house that night.

For Thursday, we will see the post veto stuff, which basically amounts to Fessy whining about not winning the veto and then bitching at Hay for not becoming a hermit with him until eviction night, so basically nothing of interest.

Then I believe they will show the live eviction and make the announcement to the house that the jury battle back is happening and we will either see the taped information for the rounds held before Thursday or the final round between Fessy and the person who has advanced. That will be completed by the end of the episode and they will return to the house...........episode over.

Thursday night the feeds will be shut down to do the HOH comp. The most we will see on the feeds Thursday night following the episode is the "fallout" of the returning person, nothing else, if we even get to see that much. So once again, we will get completely hosed out of seeing the comp at all. And I believe Ctown's speculation of the ready, set, go HOH comp is pretty good because it has nothing to do with house events and so the returnee has a "fair chance" to win the HOH. And btw, I agree KC would have an advantage in that HOH comp, but remember Fessy also has a football background (not sure of the position) and has a much longer stride. She might have a quicker jump, but his stride would make up for it. Scottie is quick too, but I am not sure he has the quick start reflex and I don't think he has the kind of focus for something like this that KC would have. It would be hilarious to see RS win the battle back by some weird cosmic happening and then watch her reaction when she sees this is the HOH comp!

Oh, and I have a theory about the jury battle back thing too. I don't think Bay, RS or Scottie have ANY idea there is a chance to return to the house, otherwise, they would have let Julie put that out there to them as they were evicted. I think it will be announced to them when Scottie enters the house after they watch his eviction video. If it is a round robin type thing as Ctown posted earlier, then the first 2 rounds will be done either today or tomorrow. Then the third round on eviction night.

Hey, maybe I should have put this in the "calling it before it happens" thread!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Tue Aug 28, 2018 5:13 pm

I forgot about Faysal, he was a tight end, while traditionally the TE is not as quick as the receiver, there is the gender difference and the stride difference which easily could make up for WR's traditionally being quicker. (Now you know if I were to post something like this on twitter I would be called a misogynist for stating that boys are usually quicker than girls).

I hope they do the jury segment tomorrow and at least give us a heads up if it will be rounds or just one individual. Remember they could also throw all of them into an endurance comp and whichever of them lasts the longest goes back in and thats also their chance to win HoH. Maybe the standing on a disc with the rope.

This has NOT been in the works for a while, it's a part of the scramble when KAitlyn failed the preschool puzzle to get back in the house
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:26 pm

Vegas reports that tomorrows comp will be rotating/spinning while spinning on a disc. Not sure how much to expect out of it, if you remember, this is the one that Vanessa won in S17 in 7 minutes
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Wed Aug 29, 2018 11:36 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I forgot about Faysal, he was a tight end, while traditionally the TE is not as quick as the receiver, there is the gender difference and the stride difference which easily could make up for WR's traditionally being quicker.  (Now you know if I were to post something like this on twitter I would be called a misogynist for stating that boys are usually quicker than girls).

I hope they do the jury segment tomorrow and at least give us a heads up if it will be rounds or just one individual.  Remember they could also throw all of them into an endurance comp and whichever of them lasts the longest goes back in and thats also their chance to win HoH.  Maybe the standing on a disc with the rope.

This has NOT been in the works for a while, it's a part of the scramble when KAitlyn failed the preschool puzzle to get back in the house

What I meant was that once Kaitlyn failed the puzzle, they knew they had to have some sort of a battle back. I am sure that is when they decided on the jury battle back for the first 4 people, so that was probably decided a few weeks ago. Now they have it all scheduled out.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:05 am

ctown28 wrote:
Vegas reports that tomorrows comp will be rotating/spinning while spinning on a disc.  Not sure how much to expect out of it, if you remember, this is the one that Vanessa won in S17 in 7 minutes

I started thinking they might make it an endurance comp and throw the jury members in there because the hg's have all been talking about the major building they hear outside and the early lock down. I thought maybe it was setting up 3 different comps for the round robin thing and the first and second rounds would be taking place before Thursday, then the last one on Thursday after the eviction. But I have noticed that they have not been put on an HOH lockdown since they lost the backyard and if they were holding any comps out there, they would definitely lock them in the HOH room so they don't hear anything.

Now that Vegas has reported the comp (great job calling that one before the info was official Ctown), it makes sense that everyone will just compete at the same time.

I think this one will last a lot longer than the one with Vanessa. You have to remember there were a couple of people who could not handle spinning and I believe a couple of people didn't want the HOH anyway. This is a completely different scenario.

Of the 4 evictees, I actually think this one favors Bay and Scottie. I believe that Bay has a dancing background if memory serves, so usually the spinning doesn't bother them nearly as much. Scottie is strong and lean, so he has a good chance and he did well with the spinning in the veto where they had to stack the glasses. I think Fessy is too big to hold himself on the discs for too long unless they "fix" it like they did the slip n slide to accommodate for his size. Rockstar has ZERO chance of winning this one. She was gagging and almost puking during that spinning veto and she wasn't even spinning that fast or hard. She will be out in a matter of minutes for sure.

Ultimately this comes down to the people who can handle the spinning in addition to keeping themselves on the disc. JC is a wild card in this one, I have no idea how they will do. I could also see him throwing it because he doesn't see himself going on the block regardless of who wins because of the other targets in front of him.

Brett didn't seem bothered by the spinning in that veto and only screwed up by allowing his time to run out, but he has more upper body weight to hold up too. I think this favors Bay, Scottie, Hay, Tyler, KC and Sam. These were the people who lasted the longest in the wall comp with the exception of Scottie who didn't compete. Again, depending on who can handle the spinning aspect of it. But it should be interesting for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:48 am

Let me clarify, here is the exact words from Vegas.

Quote :
throw up buckets on standby just in case for tomorrow’s comp. rotating/spinning while standing on a disc

Notice she doesn’t specify what comp. now this has me thinking two ways

1. The way production has been fucking us this season, I can see that being just for battle back, might be on feeds, then later in the night play the HoH not on the feeds

2. If the Bay pregnant rumors are true, would they expose her to this? Not sure how much of an issue the spinning would be but they also bang into things. I know,what if it’s hoh and she wins battle back? I think production could just tailor it for someone else. Of course the pregnancy rumors could be false too.

Now all that being said, jc also has a dancing background and he may actually be looking to win one since nobody is being receptive to his plans for next week. He doesn’t know it, but he is the target next week,with them assuming nobody comes back, and Haleigh and Sam can take each other out
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Aug 30, 2018 1:24 am

Another reason to think battle back will be separate. At the end of tonight’s episode the commentator stated “find out which juror battles their way back into the game” but did not mention the HoH. This could be a tip off that we will know who’s back by end of episode but not HoH
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:34 pm

Scroll message on feeds today:

Quote :
tune in to the live feed after tonight’s episode for a special dose of drama. Then stick around to see who is crowned the next HoH.

No idea what that means
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:26 pm

They were put on lockdown in the wee hours of Tuesday morning. That is an early lockdown for a simple HOH. I wouldn't think they would have another endurance comp after the one last week, so I am pretty stumped on what this one might be. They would lock them down this early to set up things for a DE, but Julie did not announce that last week, so that is off the table. I thought possibly it would be some sort of skill thing that they needed to practice, but if that were the case I believe they would have had their practice time yesterday and then leave today and Thursday for final set up.

Ctown, any info coming from Vegas on this one?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Wed Sep 05, 2018 1:29 pm

No word on it yet. I was thinking it may be the one with songs where they have to determine if the subject was an HoH or a veto winner. I'm actually hoping for Haleigh to pull this one out and shake things up a bit.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Wed Sep 05, 2018 2:05 pm

I had forgotten about that one. I guess when they had that hashtag one that Hay won, it made me eliminate that one in my mind. I think the music clip one probably would favor Hay and I would like to see her win HOH to shake things up too. That would also be a good one for JC to show his cards once again to see if he gets "confused" if he gets to choose who competes against each other. Sam would not have a chance in hell to win that one which is yet another plus.

If Hay wins, she obviously will put up Sam for sure. But, JC told Brett if Hay wins HOH, he will "work his magic" on her to get her to put up Angela and KC. I think this will backfire BIG TIME on JC. Hay is trying to find a place in this game and sees Angela and KC as her way to get there. And quite frankly Angela seems to be softening on getting Hay out because she sees JC as more dangerous with his powers of persuasion. I think that Hay will run to Angela and KC so fast with this information, it will make JC's head spin and then he will end up on the block next to Sam. Will Hay still be a target the following week, of course, but she would have some wiggle room to possibly buy herself another week if JC or Sam go home on her HOH and she is sitting next to the one who stays.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Sep 06, 2018 5:30 pm

No word on social media to suggest this would be a type of endurance comp. Leads me to believe we will know who the HoH is before tonights episode ends
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:49 pm

Late update from Vegas, tonights comp is Slow, Steady wins the HoH, which leads me to believe its the racing one. If that's the case I think I have to give the edge to KC. A football background definitely is an advantage in that type of comp.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Sep 06, 2018 9:50 pm

I guess it could be the chicken wire egg one as well, that may swing the advantage to Haleigh
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Sep 06, 2018 11:05 pm

Looks like I was mistaken on both counts! :facepalm:
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Mon Sep 10, 2018 12:46 am

I know it is only Sunday and the veto ceremony hasn't even happened yet, but this week is pretty much a wrap as far as the first eviction, and Hay is going home by a unanimous vote (unless JC tries to pull something stupid with a rogue vote thinking he can pin it on Angela).

We know it is a DE, and at first I thought they would have the questions (before and after) for the HOH like they have in so many seasons. If that were the case, JC and Sam have absolutely NO HOPE of winning that comp which is EXACTLY what I want to see happen. And a favorite veto for a DE is the ball pit (clown shoe) comp or the maze one where they have to move the peg through the maze. Again, both would be very difficult for Sam or JC to win.

But, we all know that BB never wants things to go the way I want them to, so I am thinking the comps will be something different. With this in mind, I am thinking the HOH could be that shuffle board one where they have 2 people compete against each other to slide the disc to the end of the lane without it falling off the end. Since this one has the "knock out" component to it where the winner of a round picks the next person, I can see JC "getting confused" about who to pick and trying to make sure that Angela gets knocked out first if he has the chance. He may even try to get Tyler knocked out of it too because he knows that Tyler won't put Angela on the block. I can see him being in Sam's ear to make sure she chooses Angela to compete every chance she gets as well. In addition, this is a comp that has a learning curve and potentially anyone can win it.

For the veto, I am can't really think of one that Sam and/or JC could win over the rest of the house, but I am sure production can probably come up with something that is less physical and more of a crapshoot. I just hope L6 can pull this off. If one of them do win, I hope it is Sam because I would rather see JC leave in the DE. Sure it would be more entertaining to see him get "Britneyed" (as Ctown calls it) at the final 5 so we could see him on the block for the entire week, but I would be okay with him just leaving Thursday without any build up too.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   Thu Sep 13, 2018 11:05 pm

I'm thinking it's the black box one, finding things in the dark. This is the perfect time for it because it doesn't play out on live TV, nor would it on the feeds. IT would be great if it was the hold the disk on an object with a pole so we can see it on the feeds.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Next HoH comp   

Back to top Go down

Next HoH comp
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 20 :: Big Brother 20: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: