Kaitlyn HoH

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Kaitlyn HoH   Thu Jul 05, 2018 10:58 pm

I haven't watched the episode yet, but that is just hysterical, especially after she got Bamboozled into switching her vote. Now she is going to have people "send her energy" to determine who to put up. This could get interesting.

Will watch in about an hour once I get home then will put on the feeds, by then hopefully discussions begin for who to target
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn HoH   Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:01 pm

If you thought Skittles were great at determining noms, imagine what these crystals are going to do.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn HoH   Thu Jul 05, 2018 11:33 pm

Faysal is already up her ass
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn HoH   Fri Jul 06, 2018 12:48 am

This is going to be a very interesting week. Swaggy is pouting (of course) and telling certain team members that Kaitlyn now "has to prove herself" and do what she is SUPPOSED to do. At one point Kaitlyn told Haleigh, Faysal and third person (I believe it was Rockstar) that she knows that they all want Brett and Winston on the block, but she wants to talk to everyone and figure out what happened with the votes and this power, then she will do what she thinks is best. Faysal panicked a bit and said, "you aren't putting any of us up, right?" She said "no, well specifically not you three" and then she kind of laughed it off saying she would do what is best for TV.

The theories that some are trying float is that the power was used and switched out a couple of votes (general thinking Brett used his supposed power) or somebody flipped. The people who are suspected of flipping are Kaitlyn, Scottie and Rockstar. Swaggy is POSITIVE that Kaitlyn flipped and keeps talking to Bailey about that and the smugness of the bromance boys. She keeps telling him not to cause any drama or waves and says that they are having a girl sleepover in the HOH room so she will find out what is going on.

Swaggy's reason for shooting down the theory (mainly floated by Tyler) that the power was used is because Julie would have announced it was used. But of course yesterday he was POSITIVE that the order they would be shooting would be alphabetical because "that is what they always do" according to him, which we all know has never been the case.

I think Kaitlyn will go for one extreme or the other. She will either go all out and put up Swaggy and mention to him that she knows he has said she is a liability to the team, or she will take a safe route and put up Sam with either JC (he openly admits voting against Steve), Scottie or a Level 6 member as cover. But I don't think she will go right after the bromance or Angela/Rachel as a duo to put up and will say it is because of the "power" possibly being out there.

I think this will be a fun week to watch.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn HoH   Fri Jul 06, 2018 4:24 pm

Well as Ctown said on the other thread, Kaitlyn will be all over the place, so with that in mind, early indication is that she is putting up Winston and Scottie. She wants veto used supposedly to backdoor Swaggy. She talks a tough game, but I don't for one minute believe she will do that. She didn't tell Scottie she was putting him up, but did say that she will put up Angela if veto is used.

She told Winston that he would be going on the block because she wants to backdoor Swaggy and needs the veto to be used. He tried to tell her there was a lot of information he could give her, but then feeds went down.

Tyler told Kaitlyn that Sam has the power (with Sam's permission) and told her to discuss it with Sam because Sam owes Kaitlyn her game. At first Kaitlyn wanted to put Sam on the block, but Tyler pointed out that Sam would definitely keep Kaitlyn safe, which is when she switched it to Winston and Scottie.

These noms should be music to Level 6's ears. If the noms were to stay the same Winston has the votes (Tyler, Rachel, Angela, Kaycee, Brett, Sam and JC) to stay in the game. But of course Swaggy is not going to be happy, which actually plays to Level 6's benefit as well because he is going to start pushing Kaitlyn until she tell him it is HER HOH and she will do what she wants. Swaggy will then try to send in Faysal, Bayleigh, Haleigh and Rockstar to "talk some sense" into her, but I don't see it working.

On a side note, Swaggy told Bayleigh that he heard Rachel or Angela talking about their "team" stating it was Angela, Rachel, Tyler, JC, Winston, Brett and Sam and saying they were all ready to go to war. First of all, Rachel wouldn't be talking out in an open room naming her team. Secondly if she were naming her team, Kaycee would have been part of the team and he didn't mention her. I think Swaggy is freaking out and making shit up to tell his group to bolster his "theory of the hour" that keeps changing. I mean he started out that Kaitlyn flipped her vote. Then he said it was Haleigh. Then he said it was Rockstar. Others suggested Scottie, but he didn't buy that one. He has now settled on it being Rockstar because she had told Swaggy her and Haleigh should vote the other way to blame it on the bros. He thinks she did it to cause problems for the other side and it backfired on her, but she now can't admit it. Add to this that Rockstar was crying her eyes out last night saying she needs to know her boyfriend/partner is okay out there and stuff like that. Swaggy believes it was a guilty conscience.

I can't wait until Kaitlyn breaks the news to her group what she is going to do. Last night Haleigh and Bayleigh didn't want Kaitlyn alone with anyone from the other side of the house and were going to ask to sit in on her 1 on 1 meetings, but they didn't push it because she kept talking about getting information when she talked with people.

All in all, I think this will be a fun week.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn HoH   Sat Jul 07, 2018 3:29 am

Kaitlyn stuck to her plan and put Scottie and Winston on the block. Swaggy's side of the house believe that Scottie is a pawn and Winston is the target and if someone comes off the block, they believe she is putting up Angela. Level 6 side of the house have been told Swaggy will go up as a replacement. I still say she will chicken out of that plan, but we will see.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn HoH   Sat Jul 07, 2018 1:15 pm

Kaitlyn has a huge case of HoHitis. When they were in lockdown yesterday she was complaining that she wants to go back to her room instead of being on the bottom peasant floor.

She nominated Scottie and Winston. I heard she may be trying to Blackfoot Chris. I haven’t been able to keep up much so relying on Twitter. Also she is making it a point not to nominate any girls. This should be a huge red flag to the guys that she needs to go before jury because she will never vote for a guy in final 2 against a girl
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn HoH   Sat Jul 07, 2018 5:46 pm

She does have a bit of HOHitis, but that comment you saw was actually a joke. They were all joking around with her with those types of comments. For instance a couple of the girls said something about having 1 on 1's and threatening people's game if they don't fess up to having or not having the power. She went out into the open part of the house and announced that she was going to do that. It was all in fun. That being said, there are other indicators of her HOHitis coming into play when she is talking to people 1 on 1 and I can see it growing as the week goes on.

I kept saying she would chicken out of backdooring Swaggy, but she has completely painted herself in a corner by putting Scottie on the block next to Winston and I don't think she has any other choice at this point. She SWORE to Scottie that he was not going to go home and the manner in which she did it was more than just a "game promise" and she is already struggling with her morals when it comes to the lying she is having to do. She keeps asking Tyler what people outside the house will think of her doing this stuff since she is a life coach and such, and he reassures her they see it as smart game play.

If the noms stay the same, Scottie will go home (Tyler, Rachel, Angela, Kaycee, Brett, Sam and JC), which she doesn't want. If Winston comes off the block and she puts up Angela or any of the rest of the Level 6 side of the house, it is the same outcome. If Scottie comes off the block and she puts up a Level 6 or one of their extras on the block, then Sam can save the one who gets voted out (not a guarantee, but I don't believe that Kaitlyn is aware of that caveat). Then that makes her the #1 target for that side of the house.

Some of her original group will be pissed about Swaggy, but she has a good cover for this because everyone knows hat Swaggy was saying over and over that Kaitlyn was shady, which drove her from the group in the first place. I don't see the girls abandoning her, and if Haleigh sticks with Kaitlyn, Faysal will stick with her too. So really backdooring Swaggy is her only REAL option at this time.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn HoH   Sun Jul 08, 2018 9:08 pm

Thanks for clarifying. I was busy all weekend so had to rely on Twitter that took it completely out of context. I should know better, but really didn’t have the time to follow up
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn HoH   Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:40 am

Well as you saw in the episode tonight, she IS letting it go to her head and it is getting really nauseating listening to her about it. I will be glad once she puts up Swaggy that he power is basically gone at that point, then we will get to watch her melt down and get all needy again with Tyler and Faysal.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn HoH   Mon Jul 09, 2018 12:02 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Well as you saw in the episode tonight, she IS letting it go to her head and it is getting really nauseating listening to her about it.  I will be glad once she puts up Swaggy that he power is basically gone at that point, then we will get to watch her melt down and get all needy again with Tyler and Faysal.

It’s always driven me nuts how after the veto ceremony, people still kiss the HoHs ass. The power is over at that point, nothing more they can do to/for you. Game back on
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn HoH   Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:08 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Well as you saw in the episode tonight, she IS letting it go to her head and it is getting really nauseating listening to her about it.  I will be glad once she puts up Swaggy that he power is basically gone at that point, then we will get to watch her melt down and get all needy again with Tyler and Faysal.

It’s always driven me nuts how after the veto ceremony, people still kiss the HoHs ass. The power is over at that point, nothing more they can do to/for you. Game back on

I agree with you 100%. Kaitlyn is a swing vote this week and when the blowback happens, I can see her keep reminding people that she is that swing vote and she has the power to change everything and it will grate on people's nerves. I can't wait to see how Faysal, Haleigh and Rockstar act toward her once the veto meeting is over. She told Haleigh and Faysal that she secured the safety of herself, Haleigh, Rockstar and Faysal for next week, so will they turn their back on her or will they stick with her because of that situation? The only deal she actually made was with Brett and Winston that her and Faysal be safe next week, so either she THINKS she made that deal or she is just lying to the girls.

On a side note, Swaggy told Bayleigh last night that even if anyone tried to backdoor him (he said in week 8 or 10) he could easily stay in the house because he has 4 days to get the votes and it will be easy. Guess we will be watching his "magic" this week, which I believe will become threats, strong-arming and meltdowns more than anything else. By Thursday I think his "team" will even want to see him go.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn HoH   

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn HoH
Page 1 of 1