Share | 

Kaitlyn

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Kaitlyn   Mon Jul 09, 2018 1:36 pm

I think this girl is going to be in the middle of drama and stuff for as long as she is in the house, so I thought I would start a thread for her.

It is no secret this girl is just plain weird. She doesn't use the word psychic or medium, but that is basically what she believes herself to be. She believes her oils and massages can "cure" people of some things, and while I agree meditation and some of those things help people tremendously with stress and things like that, I don't buy all that she is selling about "curing" other things that she claims.

We are also to believe she is a life coach and when she switches to that role, the tone of her voice changes and she over-enunciates her words and uses a lot of what I call the psychobabble words and phrases. But she does not LISTEN well to anyone and she is VERY aggressive if they don't have the same opinion as she does. I would think a life coach would be a lot less judgmental than she is for sure.

She is also a very needy person. She thinks when she "connects" with someone that it means that they are together to the end of the game. She was upset that Faysal was getting into a showmance with Haleigh because he said he would have her back in the game, but she sees that as a final 2. She latched on to Tyler now and has basically said they are a final 2 together as well and he keeps saying he won't lead her down a bad path or hurt her in the game, but she sees something else.

When her and Faysal were supposedly a duo, she would get under the covers with him and they would obstruct their mics and have conversations. BB would call them out here and there, but there was one time when they ignored the warning and they were both called to the DR separately and told to knock it off. So now they have their "talks" in code. Like the other day Faysal was basically pledging his loyalty to her saying she was his number 1, even before Swaggy and suddenly they start talking about roller coaster rides and stuff and it sounded like he has told her he has a big penis and that she wouldn't be able to "handle" him, but she said she would need to see the evidence and then "ride the coaster." It was really odd considering she has a boyfriend of 5 years at home.

Now she is doing some weird shit with Tyler, like writing letters on his arm to spell out "I want to kiss you" yesterday. He backs away from that like I said before talking about being there for her in the game and such, but I think the other stuff is a bit scary to him. She seems to NEED certain people to almost be infatuated with her or something, and she likes making Tyler and Faysal kind of fight for her attention or something. It is just plain strange.

She has said that this week allows everyone in the house to reset lines and alliances and basically she thinks there will be an alliance of herself, Tyler, Faysal, Rockstar, Haleigh and Brett (another one she has been kind of "courting" as of late). First of all, Rockstar and Faysal HATE Brett and I believe he feels the same. Some days Haleigh hates him and some days she is laying all over him, so who knows about that one. Tyler and Faysal do not like each other either. So basically she is trying to replace one dysfunctional alliance with a new dysfunctional alliance. Tyler has tried to tell her to just work with people and not necessarily set up a confirmed alliance because the game changes and she agrees, but then turns around 5 minutes later going back to her original thoughts.

I don't really like Kaitlyn as a player or a personality on the show, but I think she will cause and add to some big drama in the days to come for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn   Wed Jul 11, 2018 4:15 pm

Now this girl is a big source of drama outside of the game. Her boyfriend has been getting flooded with DM's and such and has basically said he is done with her after watching her in the house. I guess at one point she told Fess that she wanted to screw him right then and there and he turned her down. Now she is all over Tyler. In fact, the other night, whille she was cuddling with Tyler, the camera zoomed in on a pic of Kaitlyn and her boyfriend. Her boyfriend was not happy about it and contacted CBS to state that he is done with her and his is retracting his waiver for her to openly talk about him on the broadcast and/or the feeds. So expect more to unfold once she is informed of this.

The last time something like this happened was BB8, when Dani's boyfriend withdrew his waiver and Dani was informed by this in the DR so it's realistic to think Kaitlyn will be informed as well. This girl is walking into a whole world of hurt when she gets out of the house. Her life coach career is probably over, I saw somewhere that she charges something like $14,000 a person for life coaching.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn   Wed Jul 11, 2018 8:26 pm

Quite frankly I am not surprised. Most of the time, I don't like to see anyone's personal life be trashed by events in the house, but sometimes it is warranted, and I believe this one definitely is warranted. She is the one who brought this on herself. Now when the DR informs her of this, she is going to have a meltdown and she is going to blame people in her alliance for talking about her having a crush on Faysal instead of owning her own behavior. She even said it the other day that those "rumors" by her alliance members, could cause her to lose a 5-year relationship. She will also probably think that her boyfriend and family are probably upset that she went against an alliance member or something like that. It will not occur to her that it was her outright lusting after these guys that have caused this to happen.

It is one thing to flirt here or there, but she was coming on really strong with Faysal under the covers for the first week. They would obstruct their microphones on purpose so nobody could hear them talking. BB put a stop to this so she started trying to use her finger to handwrite things on Faysal or Tyler's arm to get her message across. Then that conversation between her and Faysal about the amusement park ride was very sexually charged and even if they wanted it to sound innocent, at one point Faysal said "you are starting to make me feel like we are actually talking about roller coasters" and then laughed about it.

As far as the life coach thing, like I said before she knows a lot of the psychobabble words to use and I think she believes she is actually a medium of sorts. The problem is that now people see how needy and almost bipolar she actually is they have to be asking themselves, "THIS is the person who is coaching me in life?" I mean she was whining to Tyler last night that nobody is hanging out in her HOH room like they did with Tyler and she "just wants to have friends." He tried to tell her that Angela, Rachel, Brett and Winston can't come and hang out all week because it will look bad for Kaitlyn. She tried to say that all of those people spent 24/7 in Tyler's HOH room and he pointed out that it was her and Swaggy's group that was up there all the time, not the others.

I just don't know what people are thinking sometimes when they enter that house. They know people are watching every day and even if the own family and friends don't have the feeds, with social media everything they do will be broadcast for sure.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11613

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn   Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:40 pm

Jumping in for the first time this season but I cannot stand this woman (child). What a delightful life coach she must be. I feel bad for her boyfriend. She is a fraud. Cannot wait to see her go down.

Yep, I am back. Rooting for Sam. What a shocker to see Steve go (get the oldies out first).

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn   Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:46 am

capricious1 wrote:
Jumping in for the first time this season but I cannot stand this woman (child). What a delightful life coach she must be.  I feel bad for her boyfriend.  She is a fraud.  Cannot wait to see her go down.

Yep, I am back.   Rooting for Sam.  What a shocker to see Steve go (get the oldies out first).

I normally root for the oldies, but this guy was a tool. Worst undercover cop in history
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn   Thu Jul 12, 2018 3:47 am

Wed 11:35 PM PT Faysal asks Kaitlyn who she wants the F4 to be. She says her, Tyler, Faysal and Haleigh.

Well, wouldn't that just be the perfect final 4 for Kaitlyn, she has a final 2 with each of these people! For someone who freaked out when Faysal was getting closer to Haleigh because she thought she was Faysal's #1 pick, she sure has no problem trading on that loyalty going the other way.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2282

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn   Thu Jul 12, 2018 4:15 pm

I was wondering why KarmaKait's boyfriend's photos were blurred during the CBS show yesterday...so I decided to do some investigating (before reading ctown's response) and found a few articles talking about how her boyfriend and his sister have shunned KarmaKait.  And he asked for his waiver to be removed. So the blurred photos all make sense now.

http://www.newsweek.com/big-brother-kaitlyn-hermans-boyfriend-isnt-happy-shes-cozying-houseguest-1020686

KarmaKait is THE WORST! I think she's worst than Angie. And that's saying a lot because I cannot stand Angie. But KarmaKait is dangerous. She's flippy-floppy, she's ridiculously emotional, she's a basket case, she's over the top. She's dangerous, period!

I hope Tyler stays away from this chick. I also hope she's evicted next. Because she's super dangerous to Tyler's game, because she believes everything she's told. Like last night on BBAD, she was angry at what Bay was telling her, and she seemed to believe that Tyler and Haleigh are talking shit about her. And so she was acting really bratty toward Tyler and ignoring him a bit last night. However, that's probably changed, since she seems to change personalities at the drop of a hat!

And, I haven't bothered to get updated.

All I know is that, although I love the drama that this chick causes, she needs to go. Unless Tyler can find a way to reel her in and keep her drama away from him. Then I'm all for her staying around and stirring up shit. Especially if it's between her, Fay and Hay. Popcorn  

And did she really 'write' "I would drop everything for you” and “I want to kiss you” on Tyler's arm?? affraid
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn   Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:03 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
I was wondering why KarmaKait's boyfriend's photos were blurred during the CBS show yesterday...so I decided to do some investigating (before reading ctown's response) and found a few articles talking about how her boyfriend and his sister have shunned KarmaKait.  And he asked for his waiver to be removed. So the blurred photos all make sense now.

http://www.newsweek.com/big-brother-kaitlyn-hermans-boyfriend-isnt-happy-shes-cozying-houseguest-1020686

KarmaKait is THE WORST! I think she's worst than Angie. And that's saying a lot because I cannot stand Angie. But KarmaKait is dangerous. She's flippy-floppy, she's ridiculously emotional, she's a basket case, she's over the top. She's dangerous, period!

I hope Tyler stays away from this chick. I also hope she's evicted next. Because she's super dangerous to Tyler's game, because she believes everything she's told. Like last night on BBAD, she was angry at what Bay was telling her, and she seemed to believe that Tyler and Haleigh are talking shit about her. And so she was acting really bratty toward Tyler and ignoring him a bit last night. However, that's probably changed, since she seems to change personalities at the drop of a hat!

And, I haven't bothered to get updated.

All I know is that, although I love the drama that this chick causes, she needs to go. Unless Tyler can find a way to reel her in and keep her drama away from him. Then I'm all for her staying around and stirring up shit. Especially if it's between her, Fay and Hay. Popcorn  

And did she really 'write' "I would drop everything for you” and “I want to kiss you” on Tyler's arm?? affraid

I actually saw it when she wrote the kissing one, but didn't actually see the other one. However, after watching that conversation between her and Faysal, I believe it happened.

Tyler is also a little bit freaked out of her emotional attachment to him. He talked to Angela and Rachel about it saying she is talking about all these feelings. He isn't helping by rubbing her arm when they are talking, but since she actually expects people to touch her when they talk (hold hands or something), he probably has do to that. I am thinking if the right person wins HOH this week, he just might advocate for her to go on the block. After that argument last night between Kaitlyn and Bayleigh, I think she will not listen to ANYONE's input and will just put the 2 of them up together, which would be an interesting week for sure unless Tyler uses his app and keeps himself off the block. If I were in his position knowing Sam's app is out there, he might risk it because against Kaitlyn, I believe he would have the votes to stay for sure anyway.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn   Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:50 pm

Tyler will drop her like a bad habit as soon as her HoH is officially over. She honestly thinks America loves her at this point and that backdooring Swaggy is the biggest move in the history of BB. She has to know by now that her boyfriend pulled the waiver back, so we will get to see her be a basket case for at least a week. As much as she annoys me, I want her to stick around for a bit and actually win another HoH because she's so unpredictable
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn   Thu Jul 12, 2018 6:56 pm

ctown28 wrote:

Tyler will drop her like a bad habit as soon as her HoH is officially over.  She honestly thinks America loves her at this point and that backdooring Swaggy is the biggest move in the history of BB.  She has to know by now that her boyfriend pulled the waiver back, so we will get to see her be a basket case for at least a week.  As much as she annoys me, I want her to stick around for a bit and actually win another HoH because she's so unpredictable

They obviously haven't told her yet because she started talking about Joe (her boyfriend) and the feeds cut away from her. There has been no evidence of a meltdown as of yet either. They are probably waiting until after the eviction to tell her about it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn   Fri Jul 13, 2018 2:35 pm

This girl is beyond batshit crazy. Last night she had a dream that Fessy turned on her. She demanded to him that he apologize. Naturally he refused, so now she’s pissed at him for not apologizing for her dream
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn   Sun Jul 15, 2018 1:18 am

Sat 12:20 PM: To KT crew, Kaitlyn relating the story of meeting Joe - the love of her life - four days after breaking up with her boyfriend Mike from England two days after Mike arrived to visit her. She knew Joe would be her husband, her soulmate. And Fish.....

Sat 9:08 PM: Kailtin says she if she was single, she'd have a new bf in 5 min. Haleigh says since high school, she hasn't been single longer than 6 months.

Looks like production still hasn't broken the news that her boyfriend (or should I say ex-boyfriend) has pulled his waiver for the show. Seems to me that this girl has no concept of relationships and she is supposed to be a life coach?! I mean I didn't buy it from the beginning, but it gets worse all the time. It is obvious that she finds someone knew before ending the previous relationship because she is so needy and can't be alone.

I get the hg's aren't supposed to know what is going on outside the house, but she keeps talking about him and I would think at some point they would have to stop her from doing it, which means she has to be told he has pulled his waiver. They have done it with past houseguests so I don't understand why the hell they aren't telling her. They told JC about his sexual talk and behavior, and told Rachel and Angela about their comments, so why not Miss Life coach? I guess I just don't get it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn   Sun Jul 15, 2018 11:59 am

She’s taking batshit crazy to a whole new level. Last night she told Tyler she only wNts to hang out with him an nobody else. I think Tyler realizes what he got himself into and needs to find a way out. You would think she’d realize that he pretty much cut her off after she was no longer HoH but can’t see the writing on the wall.

No idea why they haven’t told her Joe pulled his waiver, perhaps they’re afraid of a total meltdown
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn   Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:21 pm

Last night, Cody and Jess were on Dick @ Nite. They shed some light on why they don’t like Kaitlyn. When they first entered the house everyone was very nice to them, especially Kaitlyn who was over the top kissing their asses. They were then separated and Cody and Jess were sent to HoH where they had a live feed of everything in the house. Not the CBS live feeds that we get, but actual live feeds. As soon as they were out of earshot, Kaitlyn immediately started talking shit about them, unaware that they see everything. When they came back, the ass kissing resumed
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn   Thu Jul 19, 2018 1:30 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Last night, Cody and Jess were on Dick @ Nite.  They shed some light on why they don’t like Kaitlyn. When they first entered the house everyone was very nice to them, especially Kaitlyn who was over the top kissing their asses.  They were then separated and Cody and Jess were sent to HoH where they had a live feed of everything in the house. Not the CBS live feeds that we get, but actual live feeds. As soon as they were out of earshot, Kaitlyn immediately started talking shit about them, unaware that they see everything. When they came back, the ass kissing resumed

Thanks for posting Ctown. I knew that SOMETHING had to happen and it explains why Kaitlyn said she could tell Jess didn't like her because Jess doesn't hide feelings like that well at all, and you don't have to have psychic powers to know that!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn   Thu Jul 19, 2018 10:30 pm

@jamesrhine wrote:
Imagine being so full of shit you consider yourself a Medium so imaginary friends can validate your insanity? That's you Kaitlyn #BB20

Donald Duck Donald Duck Donald Duck Donald Duck
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn   Thu Jul 19, 2018 11:09 pm

ctown28 wrote:
@jamesrhine wrote:
Imagine being so full of shit you consider yourself a Medium so imaginary friends can validate your insanity?  That's you Kaitlyn #BB20

Love it!

clapping clapping LMFAO

Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn   Fri Jul 20, 2018 1:20 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
@jamesrhine wrote:
Imagine being so full of shit you consider yourself a Medium so imaginary friends can validate your insanity?  That's you Kaitlyn #BB20

Love it!

clapping  clapping  LMFAO

cheers1

She is one bug eyed delusional twit. Vision in her dreams......bullshit......a little birdie (DM) told her.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn   Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:13 pm

Kaitlyn has finnaly figured out what happened with the vote last night. Her intuition told her that nobody flipped and that Sam used her power and was able to change peoples votes.

For a psychic, she may be the least intuitive player in the history of the game
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn   Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:28 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Kaitlyn has finnaly figured out what happened with the vote last night.  Her intuition told her that nobody flipped and that Sam used her power and was able to change peoples votes.

For a psychic, she may be the least intuitive player in the history of the game

I watched her come to this revelation last night in real time. It was actually Haleigh that said maybe the power was to change 2 votes and Brett calling out Rockstar and Kaitlyn was to make sure they voted that way and so they could change their votes. As she was saying it Kaitlyn interrupts with................"OMG, OMG, blah, blah, blah. She raised her hand up like she had just been given this information or something. She then went to share it with others. Bay rolled her eyes and basically said that is not it or it would have been announced. Then she pointed out that Kaitlyn said it was used week 1 and then said she flipped, etc. Her and Kaitlyn exchanged words a bit and she whined about that for a while.

But, to certain people she is still spouting this theory. Someone should drop a hint that maybe the second power is an America's player thing and has to change votes or something, because she would run with that one for sure too.

Like you said, her intuition is wrong more than it is right for sure. And I don't know how many times I wanted just ONE person she was spouting her theories to, to just ask her "what does your intuition tell you?................maybe you will dream about it tonight.............and things like that. Hell if I was in the house I might even lean in like I think she actually HAS powers and say "Kaitlyn your powers are AMAZING so you should meditate or read people's auras and figure this out for all of us!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn   Sun Jul 22, 2018 4:19 pm

This is hysterical. Kaitlyn told Fessy about how she needs to win because her family is struggling financially. He called her out on it. Told her Swaggy said the same thing and Kaitlyns response to Swaggy was that she will give him $5000, so don’t give me that. Kaitlyn was speechless
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn   Sun Jul 22, 2018 10:39 pm

ctown28 wrote:
This is hysterical. Kaitlyn told Fessy about how she needs to win because her family is struggling financially. He called her out on it. Told her Swaggy said the same thing and Kaitlyns response to Swaggy was that she will give him $5000, so don’t give me that. Kaitlyn was speechless

I loved that too! She had to change the subject quick and do you notice in her talks with Fessy (or anyone really) that she goes from crying, to indignation, to pissed off, to baby talk or whatever else on a dime?

She came up with this new story about her family "struggling" the other day out of the blue. She said that her father had saved up "hundreds of thousands of dollars" and had it in a "vault" along with some valuable like jewelry and things, and someone broke into it and took it all. I can say this about Kaitlyn, she can sure come up with some stories. I have not idea whether it is true or not, but her life story seems to change to be appropriate for the moment in time for sure.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn   Mon Jul 23, 2018 10:31 am

ctown28 wrote:

What????? Now she is trying the "monetary need" ruse? She is insane.

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Kaitlyn   

Back to top Go down

Kaitlyn
Page 1 of 1