Rockstar

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8803

PostSubject: Rockstar   Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:44 pm

I didn't like this girl from the start. I thought she would be obnoxious and annoying and I have found that I was right on with this one, as I am sure others were as well. But she is starting to add a wrinkle to the game that we really don't need or want. At first I thought maybe it was just a random thing, but it is becoming more and more frequent.

Sometime last week she was having a conversation with a few of the girls and said something about not putting up gay people because it looks bad or something to that affect. Kaitlyn called her out immediately saying that should have nothing to do with ANYONE's decision on making noms or voting people out. Rockstar said she made a personal pact with herself that she would NEVER target them. Kaitlyn called her out again and said "what if that person is a fucking terrorist or bully, are you going to keep them around for that ONE reason?" Rockstar tried to defend her thought process and Kaitlyn said wait until other people find out she thinks this way, everyone in the house will come to her when she is HOH and say they are a closet gay person so they can't be put up. She basically told her it was stupid.

Then yesterday after Haleigh told her that Swaggy was about to be backdoored, they were talking about it and Rockstar made a comment about "fucking white people" which I found really odd because, correct me if I am wrong, but isn't she a "white person?" I didn't think much of it, but then I heard another conversation between her and Haleigh this morning. Haleigh said that Swaggy should not have started shit so early about people in their own group (trust issues, etc.). Rockstar said "he didn't do anything other than being black then started talking about Brett and Winston.

I have not seen any evidence of any racism going on in the house. Even that stupid conversation that made TMZ with Rachel and Angela was barely questionable in my opinion. And for her to keep throwing shit out there that Swaggy is being targeted by Tyler, Kaitlyn and the bros because he is black is just ridiculous. This kind of shit needs to be shut down and since Grodner has called JC in about his sexual content and aggressiveness because of the TMZ story and then called Rachel and Angela in about their TMZ episode, she needs to pull Rockstar in and tell her that since there is no evidence of this racism or homophobia or anything of the sort, she needs to shut that shit down. That shit can ruin a person's reputation with no basis whatsoever. This is not the same as starting a house rumor for game purposes, this is just everyday talk and conversation and in the climate we have right now can grow legs very, very quickly.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Mon Jul 09, 2018 2:46 pm

Oh and another comment Rockstar made a week or so ago was when Swaggy and Bayleigh told Rockstar that Faysal hit on Angela within the first day or two and she shut him down. Rockstar's response was "he is probably waaayyy to ethnic for her." Of course she doesn't talk about the fact that Angela pretty much made it be known that she is not there for a showmance with ANYONE, she is there to play the game period.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11009

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Mon Jul 09, 2018 4:17 pm

Rockstar is the epitome of the "guilty white person" that wants to show how she understands what minorities have to deal with. That will be just as insulting to them because she can't understand, she is still granted that "white privilege" that gets talked about so much.

I didn't like this woman when I first saw here and the more she talks, the more I don't like her. Making the Swaggy nom about him being black is ridiculous the wat he's been running his mouth. It's no different than when Jeremy got targeted in S15 for running his mouth and telling everyone he is running the house
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:05 pm

You hit the nail on the head Ctown. She even changes the vernacular of her language when she talks about these subjects to put more emphasis on it.

She did it again today. She said it was good that Bayleigh didn't completely go off about Swaggy going on the block because it would be bad for her game to look like the "angry black woman."
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Mon Jul 09, 2018 9:43 pm

chap5788 wrote:
You hit the nail on the head Ctown.  She even changes the vernacular of her language when she talks about these subjects to put more emphasis on it.  

She did it again today.  She said it was good that Bayleigh didn't completely go off about Swaggy going on the block because it would be bad for her game to look like the "angry black woman."  

That part, I almost agree with and it does make some sense. They have always typecast the sterotypical angry or sassy black woman. Dayvonne, Zakiya just to name a few.

The one that got me today is when she referred to Winston as a "Trumper who probably wanted to bring a confederate flag in the house" and was going on and on about how he needs to go because that makes him a horrible person. That is just personal and has nothing to do with game. He has not made it a part of his game or showed any indication or undyling loyalty to Trump or Trump supporters. Leave that on the outside and play.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2279

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Tue Jul 10, 2018 3:19 am

chap5788 wrote:
Oh and another comment Rockstar made a week or so ago was when Swaggy and Bayleigh told Rockstar that Faysal hit on Angela within the first day or two and she shut him down.  Rockstar's response was "he is probably waaayyy to ethnic for her."  Of course she doesn't talk about the fact that Angela pretty much made it be known that she is not there for a showmance with ANYONE, she is there to play the game period.

Oh gosh, I heard this and rolled my eyes so hard! Rockstar is one of the worst type of HGs! The kind of HGs that cause drama and trouble when there isn’t any. And they’re the type of people who say shit, like it’s fact. And that shit is taken seriously, She reminds me of Kalia! Remember when Kalia called Jeff homophobic? That nonsense stuck to him for the longest time. Anytime you’d Google Jeff... him being homophobic was the first to appear.

I cannot stand Rockstar!  They need to get rid of her fast or she’s going to stay to the end. She’ll also be the end of Level 6 and their personal lives outside of this game, if they let her stick around to the very end.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

Female Posts : 11613

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Tue Jul 10, 2018 9:24 am

Hi all! I missed everyone. Let's get to ripping up the hamsters! clapping

_______________________________________________________________________________________
“Ford... you're turning into a penguin. Stop it.”   Douglas Adams
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 787

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Tue Jul 10, 2018 10:22 am

capricious1 wrote:
Hi all!  I missed everyone.  Let's get to ripping up the hamsters! clapping

Hi Cap great to see you.... :thumbsup:

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:27 am

nitewings wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

Hi Cap and Nite..............glad to see you joining us!

clapping
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:35 am

I missed that one Ctown. I did see that she had a political conversation with JC last night but didn't bother to listen to it.

As far as the casting of the typical "angry black woman" I do agree with you, just like the other "roles" they fill on the show, and if that had been the only comment Rockstar had made on this kind of thing, I would have thought nothing of it. But since she reduces EVERYTHING to this context, it rubbed me the wrong way.

Lizzy, I agree with you that she is the wrong kind of person to cast for this type of show. Yes, these people sign up to put their lives out in the world for people to judge and such, but when damaging information is spewed from someone without any basis of fact, it is just wrong on so many levels. I can't wait to see her go and hopefully it is before jury.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:49 am

capricious1 wrote:

Hi Capri!! Yay, you’re back. Our alliance is complete!
big hug

Join us in ripping Angie! We can’t stand her rolling on the floor
I’ve resorted to Fast Forwarding anytime I see her because she spews lies and gossip and is the worst human being ever.
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:42 pm

nitewings wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

Hi nite! big hug

_______________________________________________________________________________________
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:44 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

Hi Capri!! Yay, you’re back. Our alliance is complete!
big hug

Join us in ripping Angie! We can’t stand her rolling on the floor
I’ve resorted to Fast Forwarding anytime I see her because she spews lies and gossip and is the worst human being ever.

Hiiiiiii! big hug

Angie is SOOOOOOO annoying! Cannot even stand her voice! Watch, she will just float along.......

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Thu Jul 12, 2018 1:48 am

capricious1 wrote:

Angie is SOOOOOOO annoying! Cannot even stand her voice! Watch, she will just float along.......

JenCity 2.0, but Jen didn’t bother me, she was just useless
Back to top Go down
capricious1
Shoe Goddess
Shoe Goddess

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Thu Jul 12, 2018 2:02 pm

ctown28 wrote:
capricious1 wrote:

JenCity 2.0, but Jen didn’t bother me, she was just useless

Exactly.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Thu Jul 12, 2018 9:13 pm

A part of me actually wants to see her win HoH tonight. Not because I like her, but I think Tyler needs to feel some heat and she will at least try to put him up. It actually would work out perfect, he would be a fool to use his power, he has Sam in his back pocket and knows she has a power and could convince her to use it on him, then he can hold onto his
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:29 pm

Looks like we are going to have a lot to comment on about Rockstar this week, so I revived her thread. The HOH thread was successfully hijacked for a bit (sorry moderators), but now we can separate it out.

Rockstar has taken to banging pans and singing about "her best friend Brett" at the top of her lungs. She followed him around for a while last night doing it. Everyone was kind of laughing, but I don't think Rockstar realized that people weren't laughing WITH her, but AT her.

At one point Brett was in his saucer bed in the HN room while she was singing and banging the pan. He was smiling and actually clapping along with it. Then she jumped on top of him in the bed and continued. He said something like "I wish you the best" or something. Of note, he has told his group that he learned from past seasons that if you stay calm, don't use foul language or even say nice things when stuff goes on, nobody remembers you were a part of the argument, but remember the person yammering on or bitching you out. He took this treatment for a little bit, but then he asked her, very politely I might add to get off of him at least 4 times before she moved off of him. He later told Angela that he didn't know what to do because he didn't want to put his hands on her to move her off or HE would be the one in trouble.

Some of the other people later told him he should complain about it in the DR, because that is physical contact, not to get her thrown out, but just make it be known that she can't make physical contact like that. The way she jumped on him was completely over the top in my opinion.

Sam ultimately came downstairs and told Rockstar to stop at least by 2:00 a.m. (about 10 more minutes) and restart the next day if she wanted to. Sam tried to get her to realize that this affects EVERYONE in the house, not just Brett. She ranted a bit more WHILE Sam was reasoning with her, but she ultimately agreed to stop until the morning.

Now in my opinion, they should call her into the DR, whether Brett reports her or not, and tell her she can't make any kind of physical contact. That is bullshit that he was lying there on his back with his arms above his head and she just jumped in the middle of him. If I were in his position, I would have moaned and acted like she injured me, that would shut her up and send her to her room more than likely.

And I am wondering what the hell she thinks she is getting out of this. She mentioned Evil Dick doing it, but he was MAKING himself a target when he did it. She had mentioned earlier in the night just wanting to go home, so I thought maybe she WANTED to be a target. But then she goes into the bedroom with her "team" after that showing and whined that she thinks she might be going home. Well, duh, what did she expect. And I might add that her team didn't really expend too much energy to reassure her either.

Sam hates bullying of any kind and most of the house is aware of that, but maybe since Rockstar never really listens to anyone but herself, she didn't know that. I was surprised that Sam told Rockstar this morning that she wasn't going up, maybe to get her to chill a bit. What did Rockstar do? She ran right to Kaitlyn to tell her about it and Kaitlyn started making the rounds telling people about it and said that she wants to know why or IF Sam actually believes Rockstar or what. She basically said she was on a quest to find out.

Sam said she doesn't want 1 on 1's and I have a feeling that Kaitlyn is going to try to go talk to Sam to "inform her" or expecting that Sam will impart her whole plan to her, but I am really hoping that Sam will just shut her down like she did people last night.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:06 pm

The pots and pans were ridiculous. Funny thing is, alot of fans on Twitter are calling her out for it and saying not to copy Josh, he already did that so she needs to be original. Dick is having a blast with it though. He really doesn't care as he is the one most remembered for it as an actual game move. Josh and Rockstar are doing it to be annoying

See now this is where I wish I was in the house. I would really be able to stir the pot with this one. Rockstar is on her tangents about Brett being a privileged white boy and she is so much better and diverse. I would simply tell Brett to just look at her and something along the lines of "You see Rockstar, this is what seperates people like me from the white trailer park trash like you" It would be hysterical not only watching her melt down, but watching Twitter melt down as well
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Fri Jul 20, 2018 4:20 pm

ctown28 wrote:
The pots and pans were ridiculous.  Funny thing is, alot of fans on Twitter are calling her out for it and saying not to copy Josh, he already did that so she needs to be original.  Dick is having a blast with it though.  He really doesn't care as he is the one most remembered for it as an actual game move.  Josh and Rockstar are doing it to be annoying

See now this is where I wish I was in the house.  I would really be able to stir the pot with this one.  Rockstar is on her tangents about Brett being a privileged white boy and she is so much better and diverse.  I would simply tell Brett to just look at her and something along the lines of "You see Rockstar, this is what seperates people like me from the white trailer park trash like you"  It would be hysterical not only watching her melt down, but watching Twitter melt down as well

Brett would be an absolute moron to do something like that. While it would be entertaining, and he has told the other girls there are a lot of comment running through his mind that he COULD say, but won't stoop that low, it would be suicide for him. You have to remember that Sam hates bullying of ANY kind. She said it in her pre-show interview that it was going to be hard to keep her mouth shut, especially when someone is bullying someone else, because she hates it. Using a term like white trailer park trash would send her into a frenzy for sure.

I want to know why she keeps using terms like "white privilege" and pointing out his father is a lawyer and things like that. I believe she is white isn't she? She tries to talk with a vernacular that sometimes sounds like an ethnic person might use (not stereotyping, just a fact of the way she says, "yo" and things like that). Once again, if Brett would say something about Bay using a reference to her being black, shit would hit the fan immediately. I am so sick of the double standard.

Oh, and Bay was reading the Bible and she said "does God say why some people have everything?" Even if Brett came from money, it doesn't mean he doesn't work hard. There are plenty of people in the world who are born with the silver spoon, but work hard in their chosen field. Do they have advantages, of course. Are some of them whiny assholes who expect everything handed to them, yes. Look at Haleigh, people have said she comes from a wealthy family and she about as spoiled and entitled as they come for sure, but Rockstar has no problem with her.

I REALLY hope she ends up on the block after veto and then fails the task to return to the house. I don't think I can stand anymore of it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:48 pm

chap5788 wrote:

I want to know why she keeps using terms like "white privilege" and pointing out his father is a lawyer and things like that.  I believe she is white isn't she?  She tries to talk with a vernacular that sometimes sounds like an ethnic person might use (not stereotyping, just a fact of the way she says, "yo" and things like that).  Once again, if Brett would say something about Bay using a reference to her being black, shit would hit the fan immediately.  I am so sick of the double standard.

Yeah, shes white. It's one of two things: She either has the typical guilty white liberal syndrome where she is constantly trying to stand up for blacks as reparations for slavery, or she is trying to emulate Rachel Dolezal
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:15 pm

Well looks like Angie has snapped. And of course, Twitter is all over it. But I'm seeing that more people are loving her for doing this to Brett, than making fun of her. And again, there's the total double standard, hypocritical shit. If Brett would've jumped on Angie and not gotten off of him, there would've been a mad outcry that he attacked Angie. But nope. Everyone is ignoring the fact that she plopped her body on top of him, while all he could do was stick his arms up to not touch her and get in trouble.  
:explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode:

Chap, I've asked myself several times, why Angie doesn't have a problem with Hay... I mean she is the literal definition of privileged white kid with Trumpster parents. I.Don't.Get.It!!!

Oh, and this is another situation that pissed me off. The other night Hay was playing around with the little coffee table, balancing it on her feet, and Angie tattled on her saying "I don't like this situation you're doing here with that table", and a few minutes later, BB Production gave Haleigh a really stern 'STOP THAT. Horse play is dangerous (or something like that) and when Hay ignored them. they called her out!

Now, why can't Brett say he doesn't feel comfortable in this situation so that production can stop Angie.

And I don't care if she bangs the pots and pans...but her jumping on him. OH man, that really got my blood boiling!!

Chap, since I know you don't do the social media thing...here's a few screen caps of twitter's reactions. Of course, there is more love for Angie than hate.
waiting

This one, I thought was hilarious "Occupy Big Brother"
...  rolling on the floor

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:38 pm

Brett would need to complain to the DR about it for anything to happen. He did say that was the one part he didn't like, but all he has to do is tell the DR to have a talk with her and that will stop. I honestly don't think it was that much of a deal, it was not an attack nor was it an assault, she was simply trying to mess with him and failed tremendously
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:45 pm

Now Rockstar is really suspicious of Haleigh and came up with a conspiracy that Haleigh and Brett are a secret couple and went to college together.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:27 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
Rockstar- I don't understand why he (Brett) has so many friends. Sam - He has not done anything to us. Rockstar- He is a meninist...then he bro'd out so hard #BB20

WTF is this supposed to mean. It's ok to be a feminist but not a meninist (the fact that this has become a term is ridiculous in itself).
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:35 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I want to know why she keeps using terms like "white privilege" and pointing out his father is a lawyer and things like that.  I believe she is white isn't she?  She tries to talk with a vernacular that sometimes sounds like an ethnic person might use (not stereotyping, just a fact of the way she says, "yo" and things like that).  Once again, if Brett would say something about Bay using a reference to her being black, shit would hit the fan immediately.  I am so sick of the double standard.

Yeah, shes white.  It's one of two things:  She either has the typical guilty white liberal syndrome where she is constantly trying to stand up for blacks as reparations for slavery, or she is trying to emulate Rachel Dolezal

Well, all I know is she acts like SHE was a victim of slavery or something. I guess I have to admit I don't know her life, but the only thing she ever talks about is that she has kids and was off work for having a baby when she decided to do the show. If a person is so STRAPPED for money, and has children to feed, why the hell would she take an additional 3 months off work for a pipedream that she really had very little chance of winning given her physical abilities and her strong personality?

I noticed before I came here to post some stuff, she was having a conversation with Sam about Brett. She told Haleigh that maybe Sam can help her see Brett in a different light to see something positive. But I think her goal was to trash talk Brett to Sam in order to change Sam's view. I am going to go and listen to the conversation pretty soon because if she tries to throw that shit out about him being privileged and stuff, she isn't going to win over Sam at all. Rockstar made these comments earlier in the week in Sam's presence and that same day she had that weird conversation with Brett saying she thinks he has done well for himself and might come from money, but that doesn't mean anything to her because "she does too, they just don't spend it all over the place." She doesn't like people being judged for the money they have or don't have. I will be interested to see what comes of this conversation for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   

Back to top Go down

Rockstar
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 20 :: Big Brother 20: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: