Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 9175

Rockstar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Rockstar - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 8:51 pm

Thanks Lizzy, I can see why you get so frustrated. Hypocrisy is rampant everywhere in the world I guess. I am of the mindset that what is good for the goose is good for the gander. The fact that she is a woman should not give her a pass.

And Ctown, I can't believe you think this was no big deal. She plopped her entire body right on top of him. If she had laid next to him or sat next to him, that would be fine, but she was literally all over him. And he had to tell her 4 times to get off before she finally did it. I don't see it as sexual assault or anything that extreme, but when someone invades your personal space, that is something especially when there is physical contact to this extent, it has gone too far. Remember Willie? All he did was hit that chef guy with the bill of his hat and was removed from the game. Sure he was being hostile at the time, but physical contact is physical contact plain and simple.

And another thing, Rockstar keeps saying that Brett has never talked to her or spent time with her since they entered the house. Well, so what? Did SHE try to talk to him? The vibe she always gave off to anyone on "the other side of the house" was almost palpable through the TV. There are a number of reasons he may not have given her attention, but she thinks it has to have some sort of label whether it is her gender, her financial status or whatever other bullshit she can come up with. Truth be told, I think she is jealous that the other girls are getting attention and she isn't even though she is married. I don't think she is looking to shit on her husband the way Kaitlyn does her boyfriend, but I think she still wanted some of that attention if for no other reason than to rebuke it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 11330

Rockstar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Rockstar - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 20, 2018 8:56 pm

I get the personal space thing. I just think it is a huge over-reaction from people, just like the thing with JC and Bayleigh was a huge over-reaction. She was not threatening in any way, shape or form, if he does not like it, he simply needs to let the DR know and they will handle it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Rockstar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Rockstar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 3:35 pm

I was going back on the feeds and watching some various conversations this morning and decided to go back and see exactly what Rockstar said in that clip on the episode. It happened right after the feeds came back up, so I came in mid conversation. But I think what she said was "rich privileged motherfuckers" instead of using the term "white privilege" in that instance. That being said, she has made these derogatory terms like this in Bay's presence before and Bay has said absolutely NOTHING about it. I think they should have included part of her comment that shows HER bias like they do other people in the house because hers is worse than anyone else's.

Like last night, she was talking at the hammock with Fessy, Haleigh and Bay about her pitch. They were telling her that she needs to work harder, not just mope around. Bay told her to stop talking about if she is evicted, she will just go back to her family because it gives the impression she doesn't want to be there, etc. Then Rockstar said she was having trouble forming her words because the ones in her head are too salty. She said that she keeps thinking "ya'll are going to keep this trust fund jappy brat over me" and then whined that all those people have $500,000 in the bank and don't NEED to be here, etc. Without batting an eye, Bay said that these people came here to play and since this is like "life and death" for Rockstar, she needs to play even harder.

I had to actually look up what this term meant and apparently jappy is a slang word for a Jewish American princess. Granted this is not as bad as using the "n" word, but it is still a bias against someone in the same sense, and according to Bay she does not tolerate that kind of thing from anyone and will always stand against it. Why didn't she politely tell her to stop saying stuff like that? Why doesn't she call her out about it?

This woman just irks me to the core and I sure hope she is evicted this week and no matter how simple the task, she doesn't complete it and is evicted for good because like Lizzy said, she is just toxic. I am all for drama and scheming and all of that, but her toxicity does nothing to add to the game in my opinion.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Rockstar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Rockstar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 4:05 pm

I can't wait until she is gone as well and really don't want her on jury. If she does make jury, I guarantee that if there is a girl and a guy, she votes for the girl regardless. Can you imagine the final two being Kaycee and Tyler? Should be a no brainer sweep for Tyler, I guarantee Rockstar would vote for Kaycee.

I'm all for drama as well, that's why I want to see Kaitlyn stay, she may be annoying as hell, but she also provides some entertainment.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Rockstar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Rockstar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 4:14 pm

Yep, there is the gender bias, as well as the financial bias that will weigh on her decision for sure. I am just sick of hearing her talk at this point.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
KeenLizzy

Female Posts : 2311

Rockstar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Rockstar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 4:48 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I was going back on the feeds and watching some various conversations this morning and decided to go back and see exactly what Rockstar said in that clip on the episode.  It happened right after the feeds came back up, so I came in mid conversation.  But I think what she said was "rich privileged motherfuckers" instead of using the term "white privilege" in that instance.  That being said, she has made these derogatory terms like this in Bay's presence before and Bay has said absolutely NOTHING about it.  I think they should have included part of her comment that shows HER bias like they do other people in the house because hers is worse than anyone else's.

Like last night, she was talking at the hammock with Fessy, Haleigh and Bay about her pitch.  They were telling her that she needs to work harder, not just mope around.  Bay told her to stop talking about if she is evicted, she will just go back to her family because it gives the impression she doesn't want to be there, etc.  Then Rockstar said she was having trouble forming her words because the ones in her head are too salty.  She said that she keeps thinking "ya'll are going to keep this trust fund jappy brat over me" and then whined that all those people have $500,000 in the bank and don't NEED to be here, etc.  Without batting an eye, Bay said that these people came here to play and since this is like "life and death" for Rockstar, she needs to play even harder.

I had to actually look up what this term meant and apparently jappy is a slang word for a Jewish American princess.  Granted this is not as bad as using the "n" word, but it is still a bias against someone in the same sense, and according to Bay she does not tolerate that kind of thing from anyone and will always stand against it.  Why didn't she politely tell her to stop saying stuff like that?  Why doesn't she call her out about it?  

This woman just irks me to the core and I sure hope she is evicted this week and no matter how simple the task, she doesn't complete it and is evicted for good because like Lizzy said, she is just toxic.  I am all for drama and scheming and all of that, but her toxicity does nothing to add to the game in my opinion.

Chap, it's as if you were in my head...writing everything I wanted to say. Especially THIS!! She really brings nothing to this game at all.

Bay is really pissing me off with the total hypocrisy. She was saying something else last night (or the other night), which I can't even remember exactly what it was because she says so much now that I start to tune her out...anyway,  I was eye-rolling so hard. I couldn't get why it was okay for her to say this. Maybe it was about not being judgmental.

But anyway, back to Angie....she needs to go! And using the term JAPpy is pretty derogatory. It's not as bad as the 'n-word' or racial slurs, but it's still not nice.

I'm SO done with her! I'm also ready for her to go because I've been reading her boyfriend's (husband? I can't tell what he is) Twitter and oh my goodness, he's just as annoying as Angie is. So I'm hoping their 15 minutes of fame are almost done. (I'll post some of his nonsense in the Social Media thread).

BTW, I loved what Rachel said last night on BBAD about Angie:
"I didn't come here to hand over money to people who are like 'Oh I have these bills and I have this'... I'm not well off, but I'm not runing around here going give me pity money because I need money". Ahhh....this woman gets it!

Hello BB universe, please, please get this toxic lady out of the house.
Begging  Genie
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Rockstar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Rockstar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 4:58 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:

BTW, I loved what Rachel said last night on BBAD about Angie:
"I didn't come here to hand over money to people who are like 'Oh I have these bills and I have this'... I'm not well off, but I'm not runing around here going give me pity money because I need money". Ahhh....this woman gets it!

We need more of this type of attitude from all players. If these people need money so bad, then don't go onto a gameshow when you could be actually working for your money. It's not that hard to find a job that pays more than the stipend. Besides that, she is listed as a stay at home mom, they must be doing ok to be able to afford a one income household
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Rockstar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Rockstar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 5:13 pm

Looks like we are all 3 on the same page for a change! Ctown how does it feel to be on the "right" side of things? chuckle

I look forward to seeing some of the tweets from her husband when you post them. Then again, if it is more like she is, maybe I won't!

And I had forgotten about what Rachel said last night, but when it happened, I looked at the TV and said EXACTLY!

As far as her "stay at home mom" status she said her baby is 6 months old and she had not yet returned to work from that when this opportunity came up, so she took it. That being said, I don't know anyone who is struggling the way she is saying she is struggling that take a 6-month maternity leave. It obviously was not a benefit from a particular job because she is not returning to anything. And being a fan of the show, she should know that this kind of pitch never bodes well for those hg's whether it is real or not.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Rockstar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Rockstar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 5:32 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Looks like we are all 3 on the same page for a change!  Ctown how does it feel to be on the "right" side of things?  chuckle

Its familiar territory. I'm used to being here. I'm even hospitable to my guests, can I get you a beer?

Quote :

As far as her "stay at home mom" status she said her baby is 6 months old and she had not yet returned to work from that when this opportunity came up, so she took it.  That being said, I don't know anyone who is struggling the way she is saying she is struggling that take a 6-month maternity leave.  It obviously was not a benefit from a particular job because she is not returning to anything.  And being a fan of the show, she should know that this kind of pitch never bodes well for those hg's whether it is real or not.

OK, she has a 6 month old baby, they are either doing well enough or they are irresponsible by having kids they can't afford.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
KeenLizzy

Rockstar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Rockstar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 8:14 pm

So yeah, Angie left her 6 month old baby behind with the baby daddy. But I'm not sure if he's taking care of the other two, who aren't his, or if their dad is. Apparently Angie and her current partner Chris aren't married, but they're more than boyfriend/girlfriend. Anyway, I don't know what Chris does, but I'm assuming he can support them, because he went on a rant on Twitter, when some guy  was trashing Angie and so Chris took it upon himself to show how much money he makes by posting this picture

Rockstar - Page 2 Chris-10

So they must make some type of bank, because like he said, he's supporting their family in the most expensive city in Maryland on his paycheck.

Hmmm... waiting

Honestly my mind is racing with so many things I want to say about Angie, I just can't get them out fast enough. She makes me so
Mad6 Mad6 Mad6 Mad6 Mad6

I think that she's super fake and wants a lot of attention. She's said it in the past that her mom is really conservative, yet, she's written that she's her best friend. But doesn't want to be like her. So she's completely opposite of her. Also, I noticed Angie never talks about her father (or wrote about him in her blog). So I'm wondering if her parents are together?

I'm thinking that at one point Angie grew up with money and then something maybe happened? Because she detests men like Brett...so I wonder if he reminds her of her father and guys she grew up with. When she was melting down and said, 'People like that always get ahead'... there were some serious issues there. (Oh gosh, now I'm speculating and making shit up!  rolling on the floor )

All I know is .... Angie is messed up. She needs Jesus, not witches!   Laughing
:prayer:
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Rockstar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Rockstar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 8:26 pm

Out of curiosity I checked this idiots timeline, he really is full of himself. I really got a kick out of him telling people to "gtfoh with your opinions on our finances", well guess what idiot? If your toxic girlfriend didn't bitch and moan about it constantly, people wouldn't be hitting you up with that stuff. Welcome to social media assclown!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Rockstar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Rockstar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 8:32 pm

Wow Lizzy, you are quite the investigator out there pulling in all this information. And your theories actually make sense.

What a stupid thing for her husband/boyfriend to post. She is on the show talking about how they don't have money, almost begging people to keep her in the game because it is the ONLY way they will be able to get a down payment for a house and he comes out with that post in some sort of pissing match with someone? Does he know that he is making his wife/girlfriend look stupid and hypocritical? I guess in the grand scheme of things with all she has said to this point, can't get any lower, right?
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
KeenLizzy

Rockstar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Rockstar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 8:51 pm

Honestly, Chris is a toxic idiot, much like his ridiculous partner. But it's so annoying to read the comment section because again, people in the Twitterverse, LOOOOOOOOOOVE Angie for some reason unknown to me. I'm going to post some of the nauseating posts that Chris has posted in the last few weeks in the Social Media thread.

Get ready to Puke
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Rockstar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Rockstar - Page 2 EmptyTue Jul 24, 2018 8:58 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:
Honestly, Chris is a toxic idiot, much like his ridiculous partner. But it's so annoying to read the comment section because again, people in the Twitterverse, LOOOOOOOOOOVE Angie for some reason unknown to me. I'm going to post some of the nauseating posts that Chris has posted in the last few weeks in the Social Media thread.

Get ready to Puke

Every HG gets ridiculous amounts of followers. The really ridiculous ones are the ones that go out of their way to make an extra account do they can give it a name like @RockStarforthewin or something stupid like that. I see it every season and generally just pay them no attention. You think those ones are bad, try taking a look at Raven's timeline. A while back she got into a Twitter spat with Evel Dick, it was one of the greatest things I ever saw, you can imagine how lopsided that battle was. Of course Raven thought she had the major insult when she told him he probably has a big dick! Idiot
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Rockstar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Rockstar - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 12:59 am

Am I the only one who wants to reach through the tv screen and smack those ridiculous looking glasses off Rockstars face when she’s wearing them?

I think someone designed those things as a joke and then couldn’t believe when someone actually bought them
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Rockstar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Rockstar - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 6:22 pm

Rockstar is now biting her nails.  Most people would consider that normal, but it's not her fingernails!  It's her toenails!! Puke Puke Puke
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
KeenLizzy

Rockstar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Rockstar - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 6:53 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Rockstar is now biting her nails.  Most people would consider that normal, but it's not her fingernails!  It's her toenails!! Puke Puke Puke
Well the one good thing I can say about that is, at least she's flexible. I can't even touch my toes, let alone bite my toenails like a 5 year old! chuckle
(Okay I can touch my toes, but still can't bring my toes up to my mouth! And wouldn't even want to try. Eww...)

ctown28 wrote:
Am I the only one who wants to reach through the tv screen and smack those ridiculous looking glasses off Rockstars face when she’s wearing them?

I think someone designed those things as a joke and then couldn’t believe when someone actually bought them

Okay... I actually like those big 'ol glasses! I think they're cute. They kind of remind me of Maz Kanata. But very reminiscent of Sylvia Weinstock Nerd

But I do want to reach through my TV and just smack Angie.

ctown28 wrote:
Every HG gets ridiculous amounts of followers. The really ridiculous ones are the ones that go out of their way to make an extra account do they can give it a name like @RockStarforthewin or something stupid like that. I see it every season and generally just pay them no attention. You think those ones are bad, try taking a look at Raven's timeline. A while back she got into a Twitter spat with Evel Dick, it was one of the greatest things I ever saw, you can imagine how lopsided that battle was. Of course Raven thought she had the major insult when she told him he probably has a big dick! Idiot

Well, poor Winston hasn't gained as many followers as his fellow HGs! I was looking at this Reddit post of everyone's IG and I was surprise by how many followers some of these HGs had prior to entering the house. (I'll post this in the social media thread).

Anyway, I think in preparation for next year, I'm going to create a Twitter account, and start trolling... so that when BB21 airs, I can scream at the idiots who call themselves BB fans but clearly are not. I've got plans.

And I'll troll Raven's IG. I totally forgot about her! That's how pathetic she was. She clearly does not understand insults.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Rockstar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Rockstar - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 9:41 pm

ctown28 wrote:

She actually told people that she looked and looked for glasses that actually looked good on her and couldn't find any, so she decided to go completely the other way and find the most ridiculous and outrage glasses she could and get them. I think she succeeded because she looks absolutely stupid in them.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Rockstar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Rockstar - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 9:43 pm

Really, biting her toenails? Who the hell does that? Just when I think she can't be more disgusting and annoying she tops it again.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Rockstar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Rockstar - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 10:20 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Really, biting her toenails?  Who the hell does that?  Just when I think she can't be more disgusting and annoying she tops it again.

Rockstar - Page 2 B427b110

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Rockstar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Rockstar - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 10:53 pm

Okay it really wasn't necessary for me to see it too! Thanks a lot Ctown..............I am going to go vomit now.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Rockstar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Rockstar - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 11:10 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Okay it really wasn't necessary for me to see it too!  Thanks a lot Ctown..............I am going to go vomit now.

Now you can't unsee it!!! neener neener neener neener
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Rockstar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Rockstar - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 11:43 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Okay it really wasn't necessary for me to see it too!  Thanks a lot Ctown..............I am going to go vomit now.

Now you can't unsee it!!!  neener neener neener neener

Yes, it is true. I can't wait til Capri sees it. She will definitely banish you to the dungeon for posting such a thing!

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Rockstar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Rockstar - Page 2 EmptyFri Jul 27, 2018 11:53 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Yes, it is true.  I can't wait til Capri sees it.  She will definitely banish you to the dungeon for posting such a thing!

I'm not afraid of her! mooning
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Rockstar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Rockstar - Page 2 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 8:32 pm

Tyler and JC were talking earlier today and they just now realized that Rockstar will make jury and are just now having the dicsussion that she will be bitter and vote for a girl over a guy in any situation. I've been saying this for weeks. Now I know that some things are more obvious to us, but this isn't one of them, Rockstar has been running her mouth for weeks about feminism and the like. So now the plan is to make sure there are no girls in the final 2 so Rockstar has to vote for a guy. Idiots!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Rockstar - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Rockstar - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Rockstar
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next