HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share
 

 Rockstar

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 9175
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

Rockstar - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Rockstar - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 8:38 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Tyler and JC were talking earlier today and they just now realized that Rockstar will make jury and are just now having the dicsussion that she will be bitter and vote for a girl over a guy in any situation.  I've been saying this for weeks.  Now I know that some things are more obvious to us, but this isn't one of them, Rockstar has been running her mouth for weeks about feminism and the like.  So now the plan is to make sure there are no girls in the final 2 so Rockstar has to vote for a guy.  Idiots!

This was one of the arguments to send Rockstar out last week instead of Kaitlyn, because they had a good chance of sending her out permanently before jury. Brett, Tyler, Rachel and Kaycee all said that when they were flipping back and forth. JC wasn't having it and kept saying jury doesn't matter and it went to the wayside. For the life of me I don't get why Tyler, Fessy and Angela all give so much credence to what JC thinks. It is so obvious that he is covering his own ass, more than anything else. He is trying to get Fessy and Tyler all to himself and nobody sees it.

I am REALLY hoping that Rachel is going to sequester and when the returning evictee thing happens, whatever that is, it will be Rockstar that will be eliminated from the game and going home. Probably won't happen, but hey, a girl can hope, right?
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
KeenLizzy

Female Posts : 2311
Join date : 2011-07-19
Location : HOH room ;)

Rockstar - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Rockstar - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 8:52 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
Tyler and JC were talking earlier today and they just now realized that Rockstar will make jury and are just now having the dicsussion that she will be bitter and vote for a girl over a guy in any situation.  I've been saying this for weeks.  Now I know that some things are more obvious to us, but this isn't one of them, Rockstar has been running her mouth for weeks about feminism and the like.  So now the plan is to make sure there are no girls in the final 2 so Rockstar has to vote for a guy.  Idiots!

This was one of the arguments to send Rockstar out last week instead of Kaitlyn, because they had a good chance of sending her out permanently before jury.  Brett, Tyler, Rachel and Kaycee all said that when they were flipping back and forth.  JC wasn't having it and kept saying jury doesn't matter and it went to the wayside.  For the life of me I don't get why Tyler, Fessy and Angela all give so much credence to what JC thinks.  It is so obvious that he is covering his own ass, more than anything else.  He is trying to get Fessy and Tyler all to himself and nobody sees it.  

I am REALLY hoping that Rachel is going to sequester and when the returning evictee thing happens, whatever that is, it will be Rockstar that will be eliminated from the game and going home.  Probably won't happen, but hey, a girl can hope, right?


So the funny thing is... a few weeks ago, gosh maybe it was around the time when Snaggy was OTB, JC said that he did not want Angie in the jury because she would be a bitter juror, and would always vote for a woman, no matter who that woman was. SO when JC wasn't having it and kept saying jury doesn't matter, I got so confused, because I remember him telling someone (I think it was Tyler) that they need to get rid of Angie before jury. I wish I remembered when this was, but I think it was around the same time that Snaggy was OTB, or right before he was backdoored. Maybe when Scottie was still OTB?

Wait, maybe it was during Scottie's HOH and he was trying to get Scottie to remove Winston and put up Angie. Either way, I am 100% positive JC said Angie cannot be in jury because she will be a bitter juror and I thought that JC was right! And I also remember because that's one of the few things I understood what he said! TeeHee
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 9175
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

Rockstar - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Rockstar - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 9:00 pm

I remember it too Lizzy. JC's ideas tend to flow with what he wants for the given week. Like I said I still don't understand why the hell he carries so much weight with so many people.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
KeenLizzy

Female Posts : 2311
Join date : 2011-07-19
Location : HOH room ;)

Rockstar - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Rockstar - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 9:14 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I remember it too Lizzy.  JC's ideas tend to flow with what he wants for the given week.  Like I said I still don't understand why the hell he carries so much weight with so many people.

I don't understand that either, Chap! Maybe it's how he just talks, and talks, and talks, and so people just give in...just to shut him up!
zipit
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 11330
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

Rockstar - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Rockstar - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 9:39 pm

chap5788 wrote:
 

I am REALLY hoping that Rachel is going to sequester and when the returning evictee thing happens, whatever that is, it will be Rockstar that will be eliminated from the game and going home.  Probably won't happen, but hey, a girl can hope, right?

We'll have a better feel for it tomorrow night based on Julie's interview and how much info is given. Also if goodbye messages are played. Goodbye messages can still be played, but they would have to be edited to not give away any game info such as alliances and such.

I have a feeling she will go home for good, and the battle back will be between the first four jurors, but they could switch that up, throw Angela in the mix and that's extra incentive to not be the first to drop in endurance since whoever does, goes home for good while two go to jury and one goes back in. Just don't put them all in jury together, they need to be seperated
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 9175
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

Rockstar - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Rockstar - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 12:12 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
 

I am REALLY hoping that Rachel is going to sequester and when the returning evictee thing happens, whatever that is, it will be Rockstar that will be eliminated from the game and going home.  Probably won't happen, but hey, a girl can hope, right?

We'll have a better feel for it tomorrow night based on Julie's interview and how much info is given.  Also if goodbye messages are played.  Goodbye messages can still be played, but they would have to be edited to not give away any game info such as alliances and such.

I have a feeling she will go home for good, and the battle back will be between the first four jurors, but they could switch that up, throw Angela in the mix and that's extra incentive to not be the first to drop in endurance since whoever does, goes home for good while two go to jury and one goes back in.  Just don't put them all in jury together, they need to be seperated

Agreed!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 11330
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

Rockstar - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Rockstar - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 16, 2018 10:53 pm

One final resurrection for this thread:

Rockstars eviction night stats:

On the Block: 3 times
Voted Incorrectly: 4 times
Voted Correctly: 0 times

What a stellar player
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




Rockstar - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rockstar   Rockstar - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down
 
Rockstar
Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
 Similar topics
-
» 2013 Team Chart

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 20 :: Big Brother 20: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: