Sam

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Re: Sam   Thu Aug 02, 2018 3:08 pm

Sam is on my last nerve. Over the past few days I have seen her talking to people about various things. She made a promise to Kaycee and Tyler that seemed to be her true feelings and I thought well at least she is trying to attach herself to trustworthy people in hopes to make it further in the game. Then I listened to Haleigh, Rockstar, Fessy, Scottie and Bay talking at various times with each other and all of them would say things like "what about Sam............who is going to take THAT shot." The only ones who stepped up and said they could were Rockstar and Haleigh for obvious reasons. Tyler and Kaycee also said they will bring Sam along as far as they can, but there may come a time when they can't protect her.

So at that point, I thought well maybe Sam is smarter than I give her credit for and she has found herself a spot in the house where nobody wants to be the one to take her out which can get her a bit further in the game. She told Brett the other night during his pitch for her vote that she has come to realize that because she is nice to everyone in the house and cooks and does things for everyone in the house equally, it makes her not a good candidate to sit next to at the end of the game and things like that, so she seemed to be starting to understand things in the game.

Then move on to last night after they showed them the video clips. Apparently there is one that shows JC "falling" off the tree and it made it look like he jumped off. This made Sam believe the comp was thrown to her by JC and others. It apparently hurt her feelings that people would tell her what a great accomplishment it was, when everyone probably threw it to her to make HER take the shot at Kaitlyn for them. She confronted JC about it and he denied that he had thrown it. He said he was adjusting his goggle and missed the handle and fell off. He further explained that he would never have jumped off with Kaitlyn still on the tree because he had just called her out while they were up there.

The discussion became heated between both of them and Sam got tearful and said that she was very proud of winning that comp and thought she actually did, but now knows that it was thrown to her. She doesn't count Tyler because she forced him to go ahead and jump down, but the others. I think she thinks this takes away from her as a competitor and just completely went off the rails. The only ones who heard the argument were Kaycee, Angela, Brett and Tyler, the others were in the HOH room studying. Tyler even intervened at one point and told her she was blowing it out of proportion.

First of all, it is an accomplishment to be at the end of a comp like that one and just because people did or didn't throw, shouldn't matter, she still won HOH. She still beat almost everyone else in the house and as comfortable as she seemed at the end may have just pulled it off outright. I don't get why this is so upsetting to her.

During that argument and also in some of her conversations this week she reverted back to not knowing what was going on in the house and she might as well be a piece of furniture because nobody clues her into the gameplay details. But previous to this, Tyler tried to talk to her about the plans this week and she would cut him off and say "I trust you, I don't need to know the detais." She has also said to him on other occasions that she is happier being in the dark about some of the details. When she is asked what she will do if she wins HOH, the only thing she will say is that she doesn't have a game plan, so she will nominate on a personal basis.

She needs to make up her mind if she is there to play the game or she is there for some sort of weird personal growth type thing for herself and other, because jumping back and forth isn't going to cut it. JC pulled her aside to tell her about the blindside vote and told her to keep it quiet. She got pissed and said "I AM."

Maybe she would have more information about the game and people's plans if she had bothered to do 1 on 1's on her last HOH. Maybe she would be a little more clued in if she showed even a small desire to learn anything about the game instead of running around the house making arts and crafts and catching bugs to feed to her pet spider.

Like I said, she is on my last nerve. Just another hg I had the completely wrong impression of at the beginning of the season.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Re: Sam   Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:16 pm

I was on to her from the get go. I really wish she would go back to being a robot. She brings absolutely nothing to the show. She just wants to throw her values on everyone and judge them. Well I got news for you, she has a few skeletons in her closet herself. You know some people online were going to try and dig up some dirt on her, they didn't have to dig very far to find out that her last relationship ended because she was caught cheating on her boyfriend. I would have no problem seeing her go sooner rather than later.

That was another problem with those trending apps. She was voted on before anyone knew anything about her, just went off the initial impression. If CBS had waited a week to start that, she never would have won
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sam   Thu Aug 02, 2018 4:19 pm

Another thing with that whole JC throwing the comp thing, it's been reported that Sam went to DR shortly after and bawled her eyes out over the whole thing. Talk about over-reaction
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2282

PostSubject: Re: Sam   Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:47 pm

chap5788 wrote:

Maybe she would have more information about the game and people's plans if she had bothered to do 1 on 1's on her last HOH.  Maybe she would be a little more clued in if she showed even a small desire to learn anything about the game instead of running around the house making arts and crafts and catching bugs to feed to her pet spider.  

Like I said, she is on my last nerve.  Just another hg I had the completely wrong impression of at the beginning of the season.

Welcome to my world, Chap! I honestly thought you and I would be on opposing sides when it came to Sam, but everything you wrote here, is what I thought about her when she was HOH. Especially her crafting. I even posted it that she needs to go back to her corner and craft.

And already with that stupid pet spider. I watched like 10 minutes of her feeding the stupid thing and then I turned it off because it pissed me off that I was actually sitting there staring at her do this!

I'm SO over her. She really has NO business being in this game. The only thing that's going for her is a vote. So I'm hoping she votes to keep Brett and doesn't decide to do the whole all-girls alliance thing with Bay since she's been up her ass this entire HOH.

And speaking of that... I still don't get why all it took was for Bay to go up to the room when Sam was HOH and cry and whine about being alone, that it suddenly made Sam fall in love with Bay so much. It's weird.

Sam is seriously clueless and I'm ready for her to go. Because I think she'll be a liability to Kaycee and Tyler's game.

That is probably the ONLY reason why I hope Angie wins HOH, just so she can put Sam OTB again.

But in the meantime, go back to your corner, shut up and craft...Sam! waiting
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Sam   Thu Aug 02, 2018 5:49 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I was on to her from the get go.  I really wish she would go back to being a robot.  She brings absolutely nothing to the show.  She just wants to throw her values on everyone and judge them.  Well I got news for you, she has a few skeletons in her closet herself.  You know some people online were going to try and dig up some dirt on her, they didn't have to dig very far to find out that her last relationship ended because she was caught cheating on her boyfriend.  I would have no problem seeing her go sooner rather than later.

That was another problem with those trending apps.  She was voted on before anyone knew anything about her, just went off the initial impression.  If CBS had waited a week to start that, she never would have won

Hmm.. this is interesting. From what I could dig up (and posted on here last week) it seems like maybe the boyfriend was doing some weird shit. Did you see her hashtag about liking to see 'homo's naked?? I thought that was strange.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Sam   Thu Aug 02, 2018 10:26 pm

Well Lizzy, we both started out the season thinking Sam would be entertaining to watch. You just woke up a bit quicker than I did. I guess I wanted to see her learn the game from scratch and use that grit and scrappiness I thought she had, but it went south really quick.

As far as the Bay train, I think Sam has realized that she needs protection in the game and sees Bay as the leader of that side of the house. Notice she talked to her when she first became HOH and then at the end of the week, but not much in between.

But at this point, I don't care, she just needs to go. And I believe Haleigh is afraid of Sam enough that she might actually TRY to win HOH this week, which is something she hadn't been worried about until Sam put her up.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sam   Sun Aug 05, 2018 11:35 am

This girl can fuck off then when she’s done she can fuck off again. During veto, she was giving Brett a hard time for what he had initially chosen (before he ended up with the granny app) that he should give his prize to Kaycee so she doesn’t have to wear the peanut suit, since she already had to wear a costume. Then later she told Angela that she doesn’t l8e the way production pits people against each other. Says “there’s no way to do what I’d like”. Hey idiot, you signed up to play Big Brother, not to sit around a campfire telling stories.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Sam   Sun Aug 05, 2018 12:25 pm

I could not agree with you more. What she meant when she said there is no way to "do what I would like to do" she was talking about that stupid ass idea that she had about everyone throwing the hacker comp to her, she would vow not to use it, put herself in the veto and throw that and then cancel her vote, that way production can't use the hacker to screw up everyone. Then after the veto she said it was CLEAR what production was doing to them and seemed like this was an awful thing on THEIR part. Maybe if she had watched more than 3 episodes of BB before stopping she might understand at least the CONCEPT of the game.

The only part she has mastered is getting people to feel bad about thinking about putting her on the block and laying on the guilt trips, etc. That part she has done well so far. That being said, there are more and more grumblings that she needs to go because she might be loyal to certain people, but she is a BIG liability for ANYONE.

I have always said I hate having people cast on the show who don't have a clue about the show, but she takes the cake on this one. Others who didn't know the game would at least TRY to learn the game, but she doesn't. She honestly thought when it got to this point it would be like what Jozea said about each week everyone decides "okay it is your time to go" and you just go out quietly and move to the next week.

And I am sick and tired of her telling people she doesn't want to know the plans, she will just be herself and move through the best she can. Then when she sees people going in and out of rooms making plans makes comments, like nobody every tells her anything and keeps her in the dark. You can't have it both ways dumbass.

She really, really needs to go and soon!
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Sam   Mon Aug 06, 2018 3:33 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I could not agree with you more.  What she meant when she said there is no way to "do what I would like to do" she was talking about that stupid ass idea that she had about everyone throwing the hacker comp to her, she would vow not to use it, put herself in the veto and throw that and then cancel her vote, that way production can't use the hacker to screw up everyone.  Then after the veto she said it was CLEAR what production was doing to them and seemed like this was an awful thing on THEIR part.  Maybe if she had watched more than 3 episodes of BB before stopping she might understand at least the CONCEPT of the game.  

The only part she has mastered is getting people to feel bad about thinking about putting her on the block and laying on the guilt trips, etc.  That part she has done well so far.  That being said, there are more and more grumblings that she needs to go because she might be loyal to certain people, but she is a BIG liability for ANYONE.

I have always said I hate having people cast on the show who don't have a clue about the show, but she takes the cake on this one.  Others who didn't know the game would at least TRY to learn the game, but she doesn't.  She honestly thought when it got to this point it would be like what Jozea said about each week everyone decides "okay it is your time to go" and you just go out quietly and move to the next week.  

And I am sick and tired of her telling people she doesn't want to know the plans, she will just be herself and move through the best she can.  Then when she sees people going in and out of rooms making plans makes comments, like nobody every tells her anything and keeps her in the dark.  You can't have it both ways dumbass.

She really, really needs to go and soon!

I completely agree! Her little 'talk' with Angela on Saturday during BBAD, where she started whining when Angela told her about the all-girl's alliance... it was just pathetic. Sam wants to be included but then doesn't want people to tell her the plans.

She's RIDICULOUS!!

Like we've been saying for a while now, Sam is a huge liability to anyone in that game. And she needs to leave sooner than later. I HATE to even say this, but I think she needs to leave before....I can't even type this without cringing, but I think she needs to leave before, Angie. That took a lot for me to say 'out loud'.

affraid

Also her little 'I haven't touched a computer in 5 years' act was eye-rolling. Okay maybe she hasn't touched a computer, but I highly doubt it. I mean she had almost 10K followers on Instagram, so she's no dummy when it comes to social media, and you need some type of device to post stuff. And 10k is a lot of followers. I can barely maintain 200! TeeHee

So her little 'act' is starting to get on my very last nerve.
hand
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Sam   Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:41 pm

Did you see Tyler last night explaining to her what was going to happen at the veto ceremony? It was almost painful. He is telling her FACTS and she is telling him she doesn't think that is what is going down and then spits out things like maybe JC is the "mark" instead (think she means target). I think she may have picked up on some comments JC made to people like Haleigh about possibly going on the block and this is why she said that.

But she also said that she believed that Haleigh or Brett was the hacker. She said there is something weird going on with Haleigh. She has had observations like this before where she sees people when they don't know she is looking at them (cleaning a toilet or something like that), but she doesn't know how to use any of it. Tyler has tried to tell her (and he did again last night) to share any of these things she sees going on so they can talk about them. Then she just says she doesn't want to voice them to people, but is proud of herself when it is revealed it was right. Well how the hell does that help ANYONE?

Ultimately Tyler told Sam that Bay needs to go whether she is the hacker or not because she has that power app, something she still didn't really understand, but hopefully he convinced her enough that she doesn't do something stupid like vote for Bay to stay this week. The one good thing is that Sam doesn't think it is right that Bay made Scottie swear on the bible for her because she believes his faith is important to him. This will help her feel better about voting out Bay and keeping Rockstar in the game. But feel better or not, since she doesn't want to learn the game and contribute to the team in any other way she is going to need to vote as she is told by the people she claims to be loyal to who ARE actually out there playing the game.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sam   Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:49 pm

I don't pay much attention to her. She really has no business being on this game. One thing I did notice is taht she thinks that there is not any large group and everything is whittled down to small groups and it will be every person for themselves moving forward. How could you not see that there is obviously an alliance going on since Bays side gets blindsided each and every week. I think she was saying this to Fess, but not sure. I don't think this is her defelcting, I think she actually believes it.

Also, in the veto comp, she was trying to dictate who should get which prize or reward based on what is the most fair for everyone.

Her thing with the hacker comp was beyond ridiculous. I hate the twists as much as the next person, but they are a part of the game and you deal with them as they come
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sam   Tue Aug 07, 2018 2:43 am

As much as I can’t stand this girl, if I’m in that house, I’m dragging her as far as I can. Who wouldn’t want to be sitting next to her in final 2?
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Sam   Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:02 am

ctown28 wrote:
As much as I can’t stand this girl, if I’m in that house, I’m dragging her as far as I can. Who wouldn’t want to be sitting next to her in final 2?

Not me! Especially with this jury... you never know if they’ll pick Sam over someone like Tyler or Kaycee or anyone else who’s actually been playing the game. If it’s Brett against Sam, people like Angie might vote for Sam instead of Brett.

Just like in Season 11 when they said Jordan would be great to take to the end because she wasn’t playing the game like the rest of them... and she won! TeeHee
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Sam   Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:17 am

First of all, any male in the house needs to be sure they are not sitting next to ANY female at the end or they are losing this game for sure no matter how good their argument in the game.

As far as Sam, there is no way I would drag her to the end. First of all, she WILL screw up someone's game that she is supposed to be aligned with in the coming weeks. For instance if Scottie or JC are on the block on eviction night against an L6 member, other than Tyler or Kaycee, I am not sure that Sam will vote to keep the L6 member no matter what Tyler and Kaycee tell her. Or if Fessy is on the block against Haleigh, I don't know if she can make that vote either. Will she listen to anyone if she becomes HOH or just go off on her own and make stupid moves or replacements after veto? So she needs to go before she can do too much damage to them.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sam   Tue Aug 07, 2018 3:08 pm

@BBTruth wrote:
Sam to Rockstar: I'm the perfect jury member because...no matter who it ends up being (in the F2), I'm gonna be able to offer the most accurate version of their personality...I have had real conversations with every single person...nothing to do with game. ##BB20

So this idiot is basically saying that she has no plans to vote on game but to vote on who she likes the most. She needs to self evict and not have a vote
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Sam   Tue Aug 07, 2018 4:54 pm

I wish got to see ALL the jury deliberations instead of just snips of it here and there. I would LOVE to see Dr. Will's (if he is the one doing it again this year) reaction to her and her stupid views. As blunt as he is, maybe he will set off a light bulb in her head that her job as a juror is to look at the game play. Of course I think there is about a snowball's chance in hell that will happen, but I would sure like to see him talk to her for sure.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Sam   Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:25 pm

KT crew discussing what occurs in a double eviction week. After much confusion, Faysal finally gets agreement that there are three HOH's in one day. Sam is confused - Rockstar & Faysal explain again.

Sam: I didn't know they were allowed to do that.(Double eviction) Rockstar says that's a normal thing.

Just another example of Sam's cluelessness in this game. Just think about trying to take her aside and explain to her each week when they think it is coming what the plan will be since most people handle and HOH/veto differently during a DE and there is not time to stop and talk about much of anything. It took Tyler 30 minutes the other night to get her to understand why Bay had to go on the block and go home. She drifts in and out with her thoughts and such. It should be a real treat trying to clue her in on what to do in a DE.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sam   Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:26 pm

Not likely, Will doesn't even watch the show. He gets briefed then goes in anddeliberates, he's basically just there to get paid. I haven't heard if he will be doing it or not. Each year people tell Evel Dick he should do it, but that will never happen either for several reasons, mostly him having no interest in doing it.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sam   Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:27 pm

chap5788 wrote:
KT crew discussing what occurs in a double eviction week. After much confusion, Faysal finally gets agreement that there are three HOH's in one day. Sam is confused - Rockstar & Faysal explain again.

Sam: I didn't know they were allowed to do that.(Double eviction) Rockstar says that's a normal thing.

Just another example of Sam's cluelessness in this game.  Just think about trying to take her aside and explain to her each week when they think it is coming what the plan will be since most people handle and HOH/veto differently during a DE and there is not time to stop and talk about much of anything.  It took Tyler 30 minutes the other night to get her to understand why Bay had to go on the block and go home.  She drifts in and out with her thoughts and such.  It should be a real treat trying to clue her in on what to do in a DE.

God forbid she wins HoH in the DE. If she does, it will be worse than season 17's DE when Steve won it
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Sam   Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:07 am

I really didn't think Dr. Will actually watched the show, but when he starts opening discussions and she goes off on this tangent that she knows the people for real and not game play, then he tries to steer her toward game play. His reactions would be priceless because his face tells it all..............like where the hell did they find this one?

Her winning the HOH in a DE would be a complete disaster for everyone. Tyler had better take some time to talk with her about this stuff every week and give her a plan so she at least has SOMETHING in her head going into it. He almost seems afraid to tell her straight up she needs to do something, but tries to nudge her in the right direction. At this point, he needs to make sure she is clear on what the plan should be. But even doing that, I still see her screwing it up. I can see her putting up Tyler, Kaycee or JC after a veto to "make sure" the person on the block goes home and then they are evicted instead because she just doesn't get it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Sam   Thu Aug 09, 2018 2:09 pm

I keep thinking about Sam and her ridiculous "strategy" or whatever you want to call it for playing this game. I remember when she was HOH and talking to Tyler and Kaycee separately and she got very, very passionate saying she sure as hell didn't want to lose this game to someone like Kaitlyn. I also think about how she has asked for pinky promises at very weird times from people. Like when she pulled Scottie and Tyler together in the HOH room and kind of like made a final 3 with them. Then there are those talks with Kaycee and Tyler separately where she has said she would be "honored" to lose to either one of them. Then there is Bay who she seems completely enamored with simply because she cried on her shoulder about being an outcast as the only black girl in the house and then shared her "secret" with Sam about being Miss Black Missouri.

The HOH crew were talking about Sam last night and Kaycee said it sounded like people are in her ear from the other side and that prompted her to say things like people are making fun of her and such, so she is going to try to spend some more personal time with her and so are the others. In those discussions, Angela said that Sam asked during their one on one if she was going up and Angela told her there was no way. Angela said she would never want to put Sam on the block and Sam asked for a pinky promise on that.

Now, I am not saying that Sam is some kind of mastermind by any stretch of the imagination, but I wonder if all of this is a strategy. She puts on these performances all the time touting her integrity and love for everyone in the house. She knows everyone on a more personal level than other hg's, etc. When things get dramatic and it looks like shit is blowing up all around her, she gets the whiny, mousy voice and ends up with tears and it touches everyone's heart.

Does anyone think that maybe since Sam can't figure out the ins and outs of the game, she has decided to put herself in a position where nobody wants to put her on the block and that is her ticket to win the game? I am starting to think she is not as stupid as she acts. Not about the game in general, but figured out a way to get through the game without really doing much of anything other than being herself, kind of a dumb-acting hick who is in over her head.

I started thinking about this when she decided to support Rockstar through her punishments, running with her, exercising with her, getting out of bed in the middle of the night with her, etc. She actually believed that Rockstar was going to be leaving this week. Before this week, she really didn't care for Rockstar in general, but now this week when she thinks she is going to jury, she is her bestie? Then after the house meeting, she runs right to Bay's side to offer all her support. She only goes to the HOH room when Kaycee went to get her and then has this emotional breakdown saying she has to be herself and this game is just to cutthroat to her. After that, it was right back to Bay's side.

Then last night she had a couple of cries where Bay and Kaycee just happen to see her and the mousy voice comes out again. She NEVER told Bay she would vote to keep her though and said things like this house makes people do things they don't want to do, etc. So, there is yet another jury vote that many in the house would be hard pressed to get.

She also at one time was talking about an episode she saw that a person had to be taken out at the final 3 because they would win the game. She said the person deciding didn't want to send that person home because they were friends, but they had to in order to win the game. She then said..........."I think that is probably what will happen to me" in that mousy little voice. I believe it may have been Tyler who told her he wouldn't do that.

Wouldn't it be something if all this time we just thought she was completely stupid and clueless (which she certainly is about the game), but she actually ends up being smarter than most people in the house?
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Sam   Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:04 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I keep thinking about Sam and her ridiculous "strategy" or whatever you want to call it for playing this game.  I remember when she was HOH and talking to Tyler and Kaycee separately and she got very, very passionate saying she sure as hell didn't want to lose this game to someone like Kaitlyn.  I also think about how she has asked for pinky promises at very weird times from people.  Like when she pulled Scottie and Tyler together in the HOH room and kind of like made a final 3 with them.  Then there are those talks with Kaycee and Tyler separately where she has said she would be "honored" to lose to either one of them.  Then there is Bay who she seems completely enamored with simply because she cried on her shoulder about being an outcast as the only black girl in the house and then shared her "secret" with Sam about being Miss Black Missouri.

The HOH crew were talking about Sam last night and Kaycee said it sounded like people are in her ear from the other side and that prompted her to say things like people are making fun of her and such, so she is going to try to spend some more personal time with her and so are the others.  In those discussions, Angela said that Sam asked during their one on one if she was going up and Angela told her there was no way.  Angela said she would never want to put Sam on the block and Sam asked for a pinky promise on that.

Now, I am not saying that Sam is some kind of mastermind by any stretch of the imagination, but I wonder if all of this is a strategy.  She puts on these performances all the time touting her integrity and love for everyone in the house.  She knows everyone on a more personal level than other hg's, etc.  When things get dramatic and it looks like shit is blowing up all around her, she gets the whiny, mousy voice and ends up with tears and it touches everyone's heart.  

Does anyone think that maybe since Sam can't figure out the ins and outs of the game, she has decided to put herself in a position where nobody wants to put her on the block and that is her ticket to win the game?  I am starting to think she is not as stupid as she acts.  Not about the game in general, but figured out a way to get through the game without really doing much of anything other than being herself, kind of a dumb-acting hick who is in over her head.  

I started thinking about this when she decided to support Rockstar through her punishments, running with her, exercising with her, getting out of bed in the middle of the night with her, etc.  She actually believed that Rockstar was going to be leaving this week.  Before this week, she really didn't care for Rockstar in general, but now this week when she thinks she is going to jury, she is her bestie?  Then after the house meeting, she runs right to Bay's side to offer all her support.  She only goes to the HOH room when Kaycee went to get her and then has this emotional breakdown saying she has to be herself and this game is just to cutthroat to her.  After that, it was right back to Bay's side.  

Then last night she had a couple of cries where Bay and Kaycee just happen to see her and the mousy voice comes out again.  She NEVER told Bay she would vote to keep her though and said things like this house makes people do things they don't want to do, etc.  So, there is yet another jury vote that many in the house would be hard pressed to get.

She also at one time was talking about an episode she saw that a person had to be taken out at the final 3 because they would win the game.  She said the person deciding didn't want to send that person home because they were friends, but they had to in order to win the game.  She then said..........."I think that is probably what will happen to me" in that mousy little voice.  I believe it may have been Tyler who told her he wouldn't do that.

Wouldn't it be something if all this time we just thought she was completely stupid and clueless (which she certainly is about the game), but she actually ends up being smarter than most people in the house?

All this is EXACTLY what my husband has been saying about Sam this entire time!! He says that she acts stupid, that she puts on this 'Forrest Gump' persona, but in all reality isn't as stupid as she seems. And he said that she doesn't tell DR anything either, because then they'll be on to her act. So she just pretends and keeps everyone in the dark.

Last night my husband was watching BBAD with me, and when Sam was in the storage room, he said, there's her fake voice again. He also said, she's making this about her, so people will feel sorry for her.

Then I realized she does tend to get all sad, and bring out the baby voice, when it's almost time for HOH. So maybe she does it so no one will put her up.

So yeah, maybe she's pulling a Derrick and just lying to everyone, including DR and America! Because if she's at the end, with anyone, it won't be a sweep, but she will get votes, depending who's in Jury. And she might just get enough votes to win.

But time will tell. I am sick of this whole act though. Because it grates on my nerves. Even when she was running with Angie, and helping her with her 'punishment'... it got really annoying.

Sam please just go to your corner and craft!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sam   Thu Aug 09, 2018 4:05 pm

If Sam were to win this game, she would overtake Andy as the worst winner in the history of Big Brother
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sam   Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:21 pm

@realvegas4sure wrote:
Sam has been in the DR for over 15 minutes with only 45 minutes to go until live episode.
Not normal

Gee what can be going on here? The fact that she is probably the swing vote and production wants Bay to stay because their twists have been flops? If she suddenly switches, you know damn well that's the case
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sam   Thu Aug 09, 2018 9:55 pm

@realvegas4sure wrote:
She said when they call her to the DR during live show she is going to refuse to vote.
She was told she can't do that. She stayed and cried most of the time. Then tried to leave through the side exit (which would be a self eviction) but was asked to stay.

Now how great would it be if during the live eviction when Julie asked her to cast her vote to evict she says "Julie, I vote to evict myself", then gets up and walks out the side door. It would be hysterical watching Julie try to figure out what to do next

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sam   

Back to top Go down

Sam
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 20 :: Big Brother 20: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: