Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Re: Sam   Mon Aug 13, 2018 12:32 am

KeenLizzy wrote:
Okay so now Sam seems fine again. Last night on BBAD she was all smiles. They were climbing the rock wall. She was hugging Kaycee.

So is Sam doing better because:
1. Tyler and her made up?
2. DR gave her happy pills (aka Xanax)?
3. She got a nicotine patch? Or was able to smoke again?
4. Brett gave her more attention?
5. Tyler won veto and she feels safe from being put up on the block?

I can't with this chick.
:facepalm:

On an aside: That rock wall is pretty cool!! I love that BB added that! It keeps the entertained and they can do a workout when the backyard is closed.

Tyler did give her a pep talk, but that was before the veto comp and she was still salty for a while after that. Otherwise any of those things on your list could be possible.

I think not being able to smoke is a big part of it as well, but even that would not explain the total and complete meltdown she had this week. Now she is telling people that Rockstar "keeps her grounded" kind of like her friend Hollie. Really, this is a person she hated a couple of weeks ago because she was talking about getting rid of the boys in the house. It will be interesting to see what she does when it is time to vote and nobody from L6 advises her what to do or anything.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Re: Sam   Wed Aug 15, 2018 8:35 pm

Sam in now telling Rockstar that she (Sam) is the one that's going to be leaving and both RS and Kaycee will be staying.

Is she gonna start this slef evict nonsense every week. Just get her the hell out of there already
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Sam   Wed Aug 15, 2018 10:50 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Sam in now telling Rockstar that she (Sam) is the one that's going to be leaving and both RS and Kaycee will be staying.

Is she gonna start this slef evict nonsense every week.  Just get her the hell out of there already

I heard her tell RS this morning that she WISHED she was the one on the block and going to the jury house to be with Bay. This is how her meltdown began last week. But she has been avoiding answering RS about her vote and either changing the subject or just agreeing when RS says she hopes she can pull off staying and such. She has actually went to KC and told her she has her vote to stay.

I found it interesting when she was having another conversation with Tyler the other day and she said she guesses she will have to stick to her pinky promise for her deal with KC and Tyler. I don't remember a 3-way pinky promise, only her telling Tyler and KC separately on the same day that she would be honored to lose to either of them. She then asked Tyler "do you think KC will step it up and win something or has she been holding back?" Is that a question you ask when you are supposedly not playing the game or actually wanting to evicted? This sounded like a question of someone who has been searching for greener pastures, but has figured out her new "pastures" aren't quite so green with RS, Hay and Fessy. In that same conversation she asked Tyler if he had replaced her with Angela. He denied it and said that is why he can't spend as much time with Sam. Sam said everyone thinks him and Angela are a thing. He said that was a good thing because it means they will target him WITH Angela instead of Sam, which seemed to satisfy her.

The only plus of Scottie winning HOH is that he is going to target Sam and JC. Both could use a little heat from the block, and Sam would definitely go to jury sitting up there with him.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2282

PostSubject: Re: Sam   Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:29 pm

It sure did seem to satisfy her rolling on the floor

I'm really ready for cray-cray Sam to go. Has anyone told her that they have actual arts and crafts in the jury house?

I'd love for Scottie to win, but he HAS to put up JC and Sam and not backdoor Tyler.
No
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sam   Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:58 pm

I don't think Scottie would backdoor Tyler. Don't they have a deal to not put each other up or vote against the other?

I think if/when this deal gets broken, it will be by Tyler, and when that happens he needs to explain his alliance in the goodbye message
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Sam   Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:06 pm

Today Sam seemed to be trying to give RS clues that she is not getting her vote. Then a little while later, JC told Sam they need to vote to keep KC and she appeared to be trying to flip the vote. I don't know if she was messing with JC or not because she already told KC and Tyler she was keeping KC. She also told Tyler that she was not going to tell anyone what she was doing at all, so who the hell knows.

But when she was giving JC reasons, she said that RS is more fun and she thinks RS is better at the game than KC. Where the hell did she get that from? RS has been on the block 3 times and was only saved last week because Bay had a power app. She hasn't won anything. She is completely stupid when it comes to campaigning, running around stating her exact nominees and not caring who hears it. She runs her mouth when she is put on the block instead of laying low. I mean where the hell would Sam get the idea that RS is "good at this game?"
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sam   Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:24 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Today Sam seemed to be trying to give RS clues that she is not getting her vote.  Then a little while later, JC told Sam they need to vote to keep KC and she appeared to be trying to flip the vote.  I don't know if she was messing with JC or not because she already told KC and Tyler she was keeping KC.  She also told Tyler that she was not going to tell anyone what she was doing at all, so who the hell knows.

But when she was giving JC reasons, she said that RS is more fun and she thinks RS is better at the game than KC.  Where the hell did she get that from?  RS has been on the block 3 times and was only saved last week because Bay had a power app.  She hasn't won anything.  She is completely stupid when it comes to campaigning, running around stating her exact nominees and not caring who hears it.  She runs her mouth when she is put on the block instead of laying low.  I mean where the hell would Sam get the idea that RS is "good at this game?"

To play devils advocate here, first of all, consider the source. second, Rockstar is at least playing the game, what has Kaycee done but stay below the radar? Sure she talks game with L6 but that's about it. To everyone else she appears to just be coasting by. Even her hacker win, she is doing exactly what Tyler is telling her to do
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Sam   Thu Aug 16, 2018 9:38 pm

Oh I get it, it does appear that she is really not playing at all and not really aligned with anyone until kind of forced together with Angela. But I wouldn't say she is just doing what she is told either. She voices her opinions in situations, she is just a team player all the way and thinks of everyone instead of just herself for sure.

My point was that Sam was saying that RS is good at the game, which is completely laughable, even for someone as game stupid as Sam. If you are on the block week after week and nobody sees any problems using you, then you are not playing the game very well. Hell even Fessy told JC that a plus to keeping RS is that she can be a universal pawn for ANY side of the house when needed.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Sam   Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:55 pm

I don't know if it is the happy pills the DR is giving Sam or if it was just RS downloading more information to Sam than she could handle, but she has gone so far off the deep end, it is almost as if she has been planted in the house and getting paid to do all this crazy shit. Be warned, this will be a long post, but there is A LOT of information to get out to everyone.

First of all, apparently all those times RS and Sam were sitting together smoking and I didn't bother to listen to their conversations RS was "teaching" Sam the ins and outs of the game. She would give Sam examples of past players doing this or that, or playing this role or that role and how it worked or didn't work for them.

The first is that RS was the one who told her that NOBODY would take her to the final 2 because she is too likable. She told Sam she is just like Enzo. She is loyal, entertaining, likable, doesn't lie to anyone and would get jury votes based on that. So, when it came to the final 3, Enzo's best friend chose to take the other person because he knew he would lose to Enzo. So that is when Sam started questioning Tyler about whether or not their deal was actually real a couple of weeks ago.

Next she explained how to tell when people are lying or hiding things like secret alliances and such. She told her that people can have conversations out in the open that are messages to other people they are working with. So when people were making the big joke about her and Brett, they were actually starting to develop that situation but keeping it completely hidden. Apparently Sam didn't notice that RS was wrong about who the hacker was both weeks, and who won power apps and such, but that doesn't matter to Sam, she thinks that RS was smarter than any other game player in the house because she "knows more about the game than anyone else in the house." If she could have won comps, she would still be there and the entire house would be flipped on its ear supposedly.

When Sam had her meltdown last week about wanting to go to the jury house and then freaked out about people making fun of her, RS told Sam that she needed to start playing the game whether she wanted to or not because people were using her for their own purposes and she was going to look stupid when she leaves. RS said that she will give Sam a list of tasks to do in order to start playing the game. The first was for her to go to Hay during 1 on 1's and tell her she did not want to go home and she would not put her up the following week if she won. Sam walked into that room with Hay and straight up to the point, just blurted it out and ended the talk in less than 5 minutes.

Then the hacker struck and RS went on the block. She worked all week trying to assemble her group and bring Sam in. All the while she is telling Sam about the previous final 5 and how they had to adapt as people left. So depending on how the votes went this week, it would be RS, Hay, Fessy, Scottie and Sam with Brett on the outer side of the group because that was secret. RS told Sam if she was evicted, there were tasks that Sam would have to do to make sure certain people were sent to the jury house that she felt should be there. First and foremost it is Angela and Tyler. She thought Fessy's plan was to backdoor one of them this week, but has since figured out that is not going to happen. So she kind of just left that alone a bit.

Another "task" was to get close to Brett, make a final 2 with him since he will have lost RS and will need another person. Plus since Sam is crushing on him, then it would make sense anyway. Then, she suggested that she choose a 3rd person like JC to go with the 2 of them and bring that group together.

So Sam meets with Brett the other day, giddy as a school girl with him and basically just blurts out that they need to be a final 2. She has other pinky promises in the house, but believes those have went to the wayside because they were made in the first week of the game and such. She never divulged names, but told Brett that this one would be rock solid. She then told him that she watched how him and RS would talk to people socially and tell stories that were actually meant to send messages to each other in the game. Brett just kind of said he didn't know of anything like that. She gave him a look, like I know better.

Then she said that she was receiving vibes and "messages" that maybe Brett had already chosen her to be his person in the game, but just hadn't told her yet. She felt he was playing for her for a very long time, keeping her safe from afar. He said he always wanted to protect Sam. She then said that in her head she had even decided that Brett might just be in love with her. He quickly said he is not IN love with Sam and would never pursue a serious relationship in the house with ANYONE because he feels the house is an evil place. He said he would wait until the show was over and pursue anything he was feeling. She said it was disappointing to hear that he wasn't in love with her, but kind of laughed it off. Then after some more weird discussion, she made him a pinky promise that they would not target each other and work toward the end of the game together.

In walks JC and she told him that they just made a 2 deal and they want him to be the third part. JC was floored and looked at Brett like he had just seen a ghost or something. Sam told JC not to worry he would still be her #1 no matter what. He then made a joke about both of them hanging off a cliff and Sam would save him. He got out of there pretty quick. Brett told Sam that he thought JC was a bit sketched about that situation, and she said that is just how JC is, but they have been working together the whole game.

Next she has a talk with Tyler and asks AGAIN if he has replaced her with Angela. She asked him who he would choose between her and Angela and he said it would be Sam (dangerous thing he is doing with Sam right now in my opinion). She said she doesn't believe in their final 2 and thinks that he wants Angela and Angela wants her gone. Tyler said if people see him and Angela as a 2, that means that him and Sam won't be targeted together.

Next thing was after the veto, she was talking to Brett and said it looked like the plan was going to work because Tyler or Angela will go on the block and go home. He said he didn't know anything about any plan because Fessy never told him anything. Sam said that was the plan that RS told their whole group last week, so she knows that it is going to be one of them.

Then she talked to Scottie and he said he was going home no matter who went on the block next to him. She said he didn't know that for sure. She told him not to give up and stay positive.

Then she walked into the HOH room and talked to Fessy about the replacement nom. She just walked in and said she didn't care what his plans were, she just wanted to be sure she wasn't the replacement nom because it would be shitty to put her up when she didn't play in veto. If he wants to put her up another time, then at least do it so she can play veto. She apparently doesn't get it that the replacement nominee is not always a backdoor because Fessy wants Scottie gone anyway. But he told her that she would not go up. She also promised him that she would not put him up next week, but no mention of safety for Hay.

Next she talked to Scottie again and said that he needs to step up and actually play the game like she is! Yes, she actually said that. He said he thought he had that group from last week, but apparently not. He said RS is going to be mad that Scottie is going home on Fessy's HOH because that wasn't the plan. She then proposed to Scottie that he ask Brett to use the veto on Scottie because Brett has the votes to stay against Angela or Tyler for sure. Scottie basically told her that would never happen. She asked if his reason was that Brett lied about his vote which resulted in both of them going on the block, and he said that's part of it. She said that was just a mistake, but if they do this deal, they could then work together.

Then he said if he stayed he would be going after Fessy for sure. Sam asked why he would do that. Scottie said because he put him up. He also said that he was going to "let go of Hay" because that obviously didn't work either. He finally told her there is only 1 person in the house that Fessy could put up for him to stay and Fessy won't put "her" up. I never caught in the conversation who he was referring to or if he said the name outright.

Then Brett comes outside to the hot tub and Scottie and Sam are still outside. She proposed to Brett with Scottie there that he use the veto on Scottie and then the 2 of them can work together again. Brett told her the last person to do that in this game went home that week. She said that wouldn't happen because he would have the votes against anyone Fessy might put up.

Then all of the sudden she told the 2 guys that she would go do Fessy and get him to put Hay on the block and she would go home and then they could all work together again. Brett explained to Sam that Hay and Fessy were very close and that probably would never happen. She seemed unfazed by their comments. The just had chit chat for a while and then all went to bed.

She was up this morning in the backyard contemplating things and looked at the camera and said "this might work." Fessy got up and nobody else was up. She pulled Fessy out into the yard and just started pitching this plan to him. He needs to put Hay on the block, and if Hay goes home Sam will quit smoking (something he has been after her about apparently). He kind of laughed it off, but she went into full hard sell mode saying things like Hay is after Sam, this would be good for both their games, it would be a great game move and a personal move to help Sam be healthier and happier in her life by quitting smoking.

She said that her and Fessy have to start playing the game because it is day 61 and neither of them have been doing it. He said that was a big deal and he would have to think about it, but she was not letting up. She said back when they were talking about the girls alliance, Hay said she would easily put up Fessy to send him home to be true to the all girls alliance. She pointed out Hay's track record, she was close to Kaitlyn and she went home, she was close to Bay and she went home, she was close to RS and she went home. She asked what the hell that tells Fessy?

She said if there is romance involved, which he quickly dismissed (they think they are hiding the showmance still), she said the feelings will be there when they get together in the jury house if Fessy goes there or after he has won the game. He kind of laughed that off too, but she was dead serious. She said that Hay should have to go to the jury house and face Bay and RS for what she did to screw up their games and then they could all have girl party time until others came to the house. She told Fessy that this will give him a chance to "redeem himself" with what he just did to Scottie too because that was wrong. She tried to force a pinky promise over and over and over. He was trying to stay cool and look for the exit by saying he has to think about it, it was a big thing to ask, etc. Then she would ask if he trusts her, does he believe she doesn't lie, does he want to play the game with someone who is dead weight like Hay or someone who everyone in the house loves like Sam. If there is a comp with a tree or a wall, who does he think would save him, Hay or Sam.............just on and on and on. He kept saying he would think about it, but she kept pressing. He finally got a bit more firm and said he would think about it and let her know. She asked for a time that he would do it, but he said he was a grown ass man (another of her arguments that I forgot to state, Sam will let him be a man, where Hay won't) and had to have time to think for himself. She relented and hugged him.

Then she went right into the house, cornered KC and said "who would you pick between me and Angela?" KC was taken back and asked what the hell she was referring to. She said in anything.......in life. Sam asked who KC loves more her or Angela. KC said she loves everyone the same and asked where all this crap was coming from. Sam then brought out the mousy voice and asked if KC had replaced her. KC said she had not and hugged her.

So basically Sam has pinky promises from everyone in the house at this point in some way, shape or form. She is very excited that she is starting to "play the game" and thinks she is doing just fantastic apparently.

Now I want to see what happens when people start comparing notes on her weird behavior in the next 24 hours or so. It should be interesting to say the least.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sam   Mon Aug 20, 2018 6:51 pm

Apparently Sam is now on strike:

Quote :
Sam to JC- Starting at 1:30, I am not going to speak until tomorrow at noon. We are going to play the quiet game. At 1:30, I'm just going to stop making sounds. I'm just letting you know so you can tell everyone else

JC - Is it because you miss Rockstar?

Sam - At 1:30 I'm going to stop making sound. It's not for any other reason than I'm going on strike.

JC - About what?

Sam - The cruelty

JC - What are the motives? What are you trying to achieve with the strike?

Sam - I'm just doing it. There is no reason behind it.

JC - Hillary supporters went on strike for nothing. IS that what you are doing?

Sam - No - I'm just going to stop making sounds

This is just hysterical, a strike for no reason. This girl is gonna snap soon
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Sam   Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:14 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Apparently Sam is now on strike:

Quote :
Sam to JC- Starting at 1:30, I am not going to speak until tomorrow at noon.  We are going to play the quiet game. At 1:30, I'm just going to stop making sounds.  I'm just letting you know so you can tell everyone else

JC - Is it because you miss Rockstar?

Sam - At 1:30 I'm going to stop making sound.  It's not for any other reason than I'm going on strike.

JC - About what?

Sam - The cruelty

JC - What are the motives?  What are you trying to achieve with the strike?

Sam - I'm just doing it.  There is no reason behind it.

JC - Hillary supporters went on strike for nothing.  IS that what you are doing?

Sam - No - I'm just going to stop making sounds

This is just hysterical, a strike for no reason.  This girl is gonna snap soon

This is what I posted about on the veto thread. She said this right after she told Tyler that she is not going to play the game any longer because nobody takes her suggestions. He told her to be glad she didn't go on the block. Then she came up with this stupid strike thing.

I still say it is her way to get attention. She also doesn't want to have to answer to anyone who might ask questions about the pitches she has made like Fessy or Hay. She has this stupid little excuse that she can't talk to anyone right now. And the "cruelty" that she mentioned, that is about Scottie always getting the short end of the stick according to Sam. Too bad someone doesn't tell her that Scottie was trying really hard to get her on the block to save himself and was planning to put her up had he won HOH. She is probably also pissed that Angela didn't end up on the block since that was RS's biggest wish when she left.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sam   Mon Aug 20, 2018 8:44 pm

Nobody should feel bad for Scottie being on the block. He did it to himself. This goes back to the vote to evict Swaggy while wearing the Swaggy shirt. That served absolutely zero purpose and has cast him as shady ever since. I wouldn't trust him after that either
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Sam   Mon Aug 20, 2018 11:51 pm

I agree that Scottie has nobody to blame but himself for the spot he is in for sure. Angela, Tyler and KC really saved his ass the week Angela was HOH. Sure they wanted Bay out of the house, but he could have easily been the plan B situation, but he turned that around. Then Hay wins HOH and he suddenly vomits information like it was toxic. He didn't have to do that. I mean he was given information that Hay and RS were actively trying to get him out that week and then the next week he trusts them with every bit of information he has?

You are right the vote against Swaggy was completely stupid. I do believe he thought it was going to make him trend so he could get the power app, but to admit to that vote immediately after the eviction to a couple of people was just insane. He should have locked that information away and threw away the key.

But we are talking about Sam whose judgment of people is based on her personal evaluations of them being a "good person" or not. She sees Scottie in a positive light and nothing is making her change that assessment. She sees the girls in the house as predators and he (and the other boys) always comes out on the bottom of the pile. Plus you have to remember her judgment is also colored by all the shit RS fed to her while she was in the house. She won't even believe that Scottie tried to get her put up on the block if she is told, she will think the person who tells her is lying or he was FORCED to do that by Hay.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Sam   Tue Aug 21, 2018 12:28 am

Mon 7:50 PM PT Sam to Faysal in BY says she is not going to get anymore ideas in the house about playing. She is going to take her own advice her team is not in this game they are at her home in Virginia.

Mon 7:51 PM PT Sam says this is not a game and this is not how a team works and you can't be a good sport. She is just here until someone does something f'ed up to her and she won't do something f'ed up to them.

Mon 7:53 PM PT Sam tells Faysal nobody better ask her for nothing her answer will always be NO. Faysal says he don't ask anything of Sam.

Mon 7:58 PM PT Sam says there has never been a hg leave voluntary from BB is what the DR tells her. She wants a helicopter to lower a rope for her to exit.

Well so much for her "strike" on speaking. Here we go with the woe is me bullshit where she wants to leave the house. It is getting really old. I wish they would just let her leave. Sure if screws up the schedule even more, but I am sure they could come up with something or just leave it with an 8-person jury and America gets a vote. It wouldn't be any worse than dots in a cup or her listening to RS for advice on how to vote. I am just sick of her at this point.

And she bitches and complains that her "team" is not in the house working like a team should? Seriously? The people who have been protecting her for the entire game can't even count on her for votes when it is really important. She hasn't been a team player since the 3rd week of the season. She bitches when people try to tell her what is going on and she bitches when people don't tell her what is going on. She bitches when she doesn't go on the block and she bitches when there is a potential to go on the block. Just let this delusional bitch leave the house and get it over with already, because I have heard enough for one season!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sam   Tue Aug 21, 2018 2:36 am

First off, she doesn’t have a “team” She thinks a pinky swear means everything and all she has to do is get a pinky swear to be good. They played that for a bit but seem to be over it now. I think that when a DE eventually happens, she goes then. Nobody besides Haleigh wants to put her up and deal with her bullshit all week

As far as her voluntary leaving, we saw it last year, but she refused to watch or do research so fuck her
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Sam   Tue Aug 21, 2018 11:46 am

I went back and listened to some conversations following the veto ceremony yesterday and apparently Fessy called Scottie out when making his replacement. He said that first Scottie tried to get Hay put on the block and when that didn't work he switched and threw Sam under the bus. So this explains why Sam was completely thrown after the meeting was over, not just because HER game move wasn't taken and used. She was quite embarrassed when she was talking to Fessy and said she obviously doesn't understand the game but she appreciates that he kept the pinky swear he DID make and he can just forget all the other stuff.

But interestingly enough after all of this, she still feels that Scottie got the short end of the stick. She said no matter what he does, he gets shit on. Brett talked to her about it and said that it is nothing to do with people not liking Scottie or anything, he has just made moves in the game that were not the best moves to make and it put him in the position he is in. She then said that when someone is going to be evicted everyone treats them badly and isolates them. She said she always consoles the person who is leaving but wonders who would be good enough in the house to do that for her. Brett said that Scottie is the one who went to the bedroom and stayed there for hours today, but when he came out people did talk with him, and Brett is right. KC even cooked food with him and they were laughing and joking. Tyler talked to him asking if his gears were turning, etc.

Brett tried to explain to her that it is possible to play a loyal game, but at the end you then have to choose yourself. She said that is not loyal and it is not a team. When she was saying this stuff, I wondered how she can say that about others when she has pinky swears from almost everyone, so how could she ever expect to keep all those promises that apparently mean more than a blood oath to her. Her two-faced, holier than thou bullshit is getting old and I wish SOMEONE would actually just call her out on it when she starts her bullshit. Like Scottie said last week, she has deals all over the house and claims not to lie, but when 2 people are on the block that she is supposed to be close to, she has to be lying to one of them.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sam   Tue Aug 21, 2018 3:22 pm

I don't even bother listening to any of her conversations any more, all they do is irritate me
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Sam   Tue Aug 21, 2018 5:59 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I don't even bother listening to any of her conversations any more, all they do is irritate me

I don't really relish listening to them, but in order to know what is going on, I have to at least attempt it.

She had a long conversation with Scottie last night so he could explain what happened, if he wanted to. He tried to explain things to her and she said it wouldn't make her feel differently about him. He did let loose of a bit of information that seemed to perk up her curiosity, he said that Fessy actually said that Sam would be the best one to put on the block so he could stay in the game. He also played victim a bit saying that he always has to do things to prove his loyalty and one of them was what he said in his veto speech (apparently directed at Sam) because he was supposedly told by Fessy that Sam was going on the block.

Now I want to know why the hell when one of the males in the house seem to cross Sam she is all okay and ready to forgive them, but you let a female say even ONE thing pointed toward her and they become the spawn of Satan. Angela told Hay when she was HOH that it irritated her that Sam always asks to go home if she wanted to get the least blood on her hands she would put her up. Of course RS muddied it up a bit, but Hay eventually told Sam that Angela only said it because of her asking to go home and such.

I just wonder if some pretty young thing either stole a boyfriend of hers or crushed her brother's heart that has made Sam tend to dislike pretty girls. She was okay with Bay, but Bay was in a relationship with Swaggy and told her about being Miss Missouri which apparently seemed to make her okay no matter what she said or did. RS is neither young and pretty or single, so that explains her being okay.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Sam   Thu Aug 23, 2018 12:35 pm

I was surprised on Monday that Sam's little tantrum about her game pitch not being taken, saying she wasn't going to play the game anymore and then her vow of silence that lasted a couple of hours that since they she had been on a pretty even keel. Then she went off the rails a bit last night, not as bad as usual, but the house is basically fed up with her at this point from top to bottom.

The hg's were talking yesterday about various bar games they play and KC was talking about this game with a ring they had a bar she went to. She had never played it before and when her and her friends tried, she was like an expert at it. Tyler and Angela both recognized this game she was talking about and said it was really fun to play but it is hard.

A little while later, Sam was trying to construct something with a string and a hook on the rock wall. She enlisted Scottie's help to make it work, but they couldn't get if figured out. Brett talked with them about it briefly and then they dropped it for a while. Later Sam was in the DR and Brett was able to figure out how to do it on the kitchen table and I believe Scottie helped him with it. When Sam came out of the DR, Brett said they figured out the game and got it to work. She did was I thought was a very fake smile to him and said good job. Then seemed to act like it being on the kitchen table was kind of stupid for whatever reason. She retreated to her HN room.

A while later Brett went to the HN room to find Sam constructing some sort of craft and asked how she was doing and she was really shitty to him. He asked what she was making and she said "something for myself like everything else I make in this house." It made it very awkward. Then he said he was just checking on her and wondered why she was in there all by herself. She then went through a list of things........can't be in the kitchen because people are cooking and I'm on slop...............don't need to do my makeup and hair............don't need to shower just yet..............can't go outside...............something about the girls already did something with their beds and didn't need her help, etc. Then she said she was just doing this rag tag taxidermy for herself just to try to get through the rest of the day and said it with a really shitty attitude. So he just left her in there. Later Scottie was sitting at the kitchen counter and asked Sam if she saw it and she answered that she had seen it and don't they think they are clever or something really snappy and pissy.

Now, there are a few reasons that I believe she was suddenly being shitty to Brett and they are all stupid for sure.

First, she could be pissed that Scottie and Brett stole her thunder and made that game for them to play. It's not like everyone was gushing over it being done or even spending much time playing it. But she is just that petty.

Second, Brett has been flirting with Hay again and she is flirting right back. Of course Fessy has been spending almost all his time in the HOH room hoping that he can catch time with Hay or just enjoying his reign or whatever, so they can do it a bit more openly. Not long before her woe is me moment, she was in the HN room and Hay and Brett were in the bedroom right outside that room. She was getting ready to shower and he said "what a coincidence, I need to shower too!" They bantered back and forth about saving water by doing it together and such and I think Sam could have heard that banter back and forth.

Third, JC has been trying to float the idea to Tyler that Angela actually likes Brett but might be using Tyler to make Brett jealous. I believe he even told Hay that he believed that Angela actually likes Brett in order to get Hay to not see Tyler and Angela as a pair and Sam could have overheard some of that.

These are all very petty things, but that is what sets her off every week and she has these pity party, tantrums. She did give up her cigarettes too, but they were locked down yesterday just like they are every week, so even if she had not decided to do that, she wouldn't be smoking right now. I have a feeling that no matter who wins HOH tonight, we will see the kind of meltdown we saw the week Hay won HOH with her going completely off the rails again.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sam   

Back to top Go down

Sam
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 20 :: Big Brother 20: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: