Tyler

Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8803

PostSubject: Tyler   Sun Jul 15, 2018 12:50 am

Tyler was playing a very good game until he got himself so tangled up with Kaitlyn. Now she is really becoming a HUGE liability. He has tried to distance himself a bit this week, but it has not be easy.

At this point he needs to step back a bit and let some things just happen organically. He can't be involved in trying to save the bros this week. He should encourage Level 6 plus Sam and JC to send Winston home instead of Brett because Winston is a hothead who panics to easily. I also think he would sell his mother to advance in this game.

Sam still has her power and it doesn't look like it is going to be used this week so it is life preserver for next week. He also has his cloud app. He should throw the next HOH for sure, even if it looks like Rockstar is going to win it. He has a very good shot at veto if he were to be put on the block AND he has a good shot to stay on votes if he doesn't regardless of who he is on the block against. And if ALL OF THAT fails, Sam's app comes into play to save him. It is not a guarantee, but when will he have another week where all that comes together?

Also he needs to stop making deals with people. Sure some of them are thrown in his lap in a situation where he can't say no, but today he basically made a final 2 with Kaycee saying if he doesn't win, Kaycee is the only other person he would like to see win the game. Some of these things are going to come back to bite him and people like Sam and Kaitlyn are going to be votes against him if he helps get them evicted from the house.

He has an excellent chance of winning the game, but he needs to dial it down a notch for now.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2279

PostSubject: Re: Tyler   Sun Jul 15, 2018 3:14 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Tyler was playing a very good game until he got himself so tangled up with Kaitlyn.  Now she is really becoming a HUGE liability.  He has tried to distance himself a bit this week, but it has not be easy.

At this point he needs to step back a bit and let some things just happen organically.  He can't be involved in trying to save the bros this week.  He should encourage Level 6 plus Sam and JC to send Winston home instead of Brett because Winston is a hothead who panics to easily.  I also think he would sell his mother to advance in this game.

Sam still has her power and it doesn't look like it is going to be used this week so it is life preserver for next week.  He also has his cloud app.  He should throw the next HOH for sure, even if it looks like Rockstar is going to win it.  He has a very good shot at veto if he were to be put on the block AND he has a good shot to stay on votes if he doesn't regardless of who he is on the block against.  And if ALL OF THAT fails, Sam's app comes into play to save him.  It is not a guarantee, but when will he have another week where all that comes together?

Also he needs to stop making deals with people.  Sure some of them are thrown in his lap in a situation where he can't say no, but today he basically made a final 2 with Kaycee saying if he doesn't win, Kaycee is the only other person he would like to see win the game.  Some of these things are going to come back to bite him and people like Sam and Kaitlyn are going to be votes against him if he helps get them evicted from the house.

He has an excellent chance of winning the game, but he needs to dial it down a notch for now.

I totally agree with you, Chap! Winston needs to go and they need to keep Brett. But it seems like everyone is leaning towards keeping Winston. I think because people still believe Brett has a Power App. And maybe in the back of their minds, they think it'll save him?

Last night, JC and Rachel were talking and JC was giving his reasons for keeping Winston over Brett.... But Rachel's reasoning was more thought out. Yes, JC had some valid points, but in the long run it'll be much better for their 'side' if Brett would stay over Winston. Especially if Winston gets evicted and Brett is basically without his bro.

And on a personal level...I like Brett! I haven't wanted to admit that 'out loud' let alone to myself TeeHee But I really do like Brett. I think he's funny and he isn't such a hothead. He knows how to play the game without overplaying. And if it comes between Winston and Brett, I'd much rather see Bro 1 play this game, over the salesman.

So I'm hoping through some miracle, Winston is evicted.  I know Sam won't use her power to save either Bro. Which I don't think she should. But, I am hoping something happens and Brett is not evicted. OR, if he is evicted, then there's a way for him to come back into the house.

Since he will be the third person evicted and Sam's power gives a chance to buy your way back into the game, maybe he'll get the opportunity as well.

Now on to Tyler (since this topic is about him), I agree with you again, Chap and think he shot himself in the foot with KarmaKait a little bit. Since KarmaKait is uber sensitive, if he stops hanging out with her, she's going to whine about it and will want him evicted because that chick is strictly playing a personal game, rather than just game, game. And if Angie keeps whispering in KarmaKait's ear about Tyler using her, it's going to piss her off even more, and really want Tyler out.

I think that Angie and KarmaKait need to go next. Because JC had a valid point last night on BBAD. he said he didn't want to see Angie on jury. And he's right. Because she will not vote on who played the best game, but more on a personal level. UGH. She is the worst ever!

But yeah, again, since this is about Tyler...heh...I agree with you Chap, and think he can win or at least end up second, if he dials it down.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tyler   Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:58 am

I know I said that Tyler needed to back off this week a bit, and he has done that, but he needs to start sharing a bit more information with his team other than just Kaycee. For instance, he has not shared with the level 6 members, that Sam has a soft spot for Scottie and they should not talk about him as a target to her at least for now. Today when several of the girls were together talking about who to evict (and Sam suggesting drawing Dots to determine which one, not sure if she was actually serious or not), Rachel was telling Sam that Brett would be a bigger target in front of the rest of them moving forward and Brett would also take out Scottie for them. This puts Rachel on the list of someone Sam won't want to work with going forward. She really likes Kaycee and Angela, but if they start talking like that in front of her, Sam could start gravitating more to the other side of the house. Right now they need her to at least be a peripheral member of their group and could become very valuable later on since several people in the house trust her so much.

He also should have told the group that Kaitlyn was blabbing about Sam's power app to virtually everyone in the house. He has to know that Sam is going to start questioning people about what they know about her app and such, and they should know that they are to deny knowing ANYTHING about it until Kaitlyn started talking about it. Kaitlyn is saying that it was the bros who were telling her that a power was going to be played so she had to save her alliance. This lets Tyler off the hook because she has said it to everyone. If she backtracks at this point, SHE looks like a liar.

Now if Sam confronts Brett and he says that he didn't know Sam had the app, only heard rumors of people speculating. He could easily deny having pushed Kaitlyn to do anything. This puts another target on Kaitlyn that Tyler should want to have happen.

He is going to start looking shady to his own team and the girls are already being approached for an all girls thing. Would it work as a big group, probably not, but if they find out that Tyler is being a bit shady with them, he could become a target that they won't necessarily fight to hard to keep.

He also needs to talk to Sam A LOT more and school her on the game. She needs to understand some of the ins and outs. She could easily give him and his team very valuable information because the other side talks very freely around Sam right now. He has no way of knowing that because he BARELY talks to her at all and doesn't involve her much in plans until he NEEDS her. Sam may not be too game savvy, but she knows when she is being taken for granted and he needs to nurture that a bit more.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11009

PostSubject: Re: Tyler   Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:09 pm

Tyler is not as game savvy as the edits lead you to believe. He is obviously Grodners golden boy of the season, but you are right, he only talks to people when it benefits him and has no regard for his alliance.

Sur3, he’s willing to sacrifice one of the bros this week and it was probably good not to push Scottie too hard, but he really could’ve helped others convinc3 Scottie that Kaitlyn has to go. The girl will flip flop on every single HoH depending on what he spirits tell her and Tyler will be the most detrimental to her nonsense. She even told him she only wants to hang out with him. Her leaving benefits every single person in the house
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tyler   Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:04 pm

I am not relying on the edits to form my opinions, I am watching the feeds and his conversations, so whether or not he is Grodner's favorite, I still think he is game savvy. Do I agree with everything he does? Of course not. That being said I NEVER agree with EVERYTHING any good player does.

I think if he had pushed Kaitlyn on Scottie this week, it would have be relayed right back to Kaitlyn and she would have had one of her performances calling him out and making a spectacle. Granted some of this information has gotten out, but I think he was smart to stay out of that particular situation. Plus I think he views Winston as kind of a liability because he cracks under pressure like he did when he went off on Scottie for putting him up.

However, he needs to do a better job of communicating with his team and not just Kaycee. If he doesn't want to include the bros, he should at least stick close with Angela and Rachel who have shown they can keep their mouth shut and keep a lower profile. If he doesn't disclose the details of this power BEFORE the eviction on Thursday, it is going to hurt his credibility with his own team and he is going to need that support going forward or he will end up having to win his way to the end.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tyler   Wed Jul 18, 2018 2:42 pm

Tyler finally cleaned up things a little bit last night. He talked to Brett and Angela about Sam's app and told them that Sam wanted to use the app, but since Kaitlyn went around and told everyone about it, if she uses it everyone will know it was her making her a target this week. He said that is a threat hanging over her head. Brett and Angela said they could protect her from the other side because they would keep the numbers. Tyler said she is scared. Then he said "unless it doesn't actually expire this week and she is saving it for herself next week."

I wondered how he would explain to the others this week that the person they evict might come back and this was probably the best route. But, he has to make it clear to Sam that nobody can know that she shared ALL the information with him and Kaycee or others will not trust them as much. Sam has not technically lied either saying it expires this week, because HER use of it DOES expire. She can always say to the group that she worried that it might be her this coming week and she needed to save herself or one of them at that point if the other side wins again.

Brett apparently had a discussion with Sam and said that Scottie told him that Sam has the app. He told her he didn't want her to tell him whether she does or doesn't have the app, but he wanted her to know that this information was going around out there. He told her it would be awesome if she could use it to help him, but that was up to her and he didn't want her to confirm or deny. She apparently told him she appreciated that and then said to be honest she doesn't really want to use it because it isn't fair and she doesn't want to be the one be unfair to someone else. I didn't hear her conversation with Brett, but I heard her spout this same kind of dialogue Rockstar and basically said she didn't ask for the app, she doesn't really want the app at this point because she doesn't want an unfair advantage in the game, which is probably what she said to Brett.

Then Angela piped in that the app is not meant to be fair, it is part of the game. Angela and Brett pointed out again they could protect her. This was when Tyler again said that maybe it doesn't expire this week and she needs it for her own safety.

Like I said I think he cleaned it up a bit with his group, but I still think he should encourage Sam to use the app this week and keep the numbers he needs, especially since Brett and Winston have no reason not to go after Kaitlyn for him, which would be a HUGE blessing to his game.
Back to top Go down
imok
BB Xtra Super Junkie
BB Xtra Super Junkie

Female Posts : 149

PostSubject: Re: Tyler   Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:30 am

Just on a side note here, did anyone see the show TKO (Kevin Hart hosts) this week? Tyler was one of the contestants. It was fairly entertaining.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tyler   Mon Jul 23, 2018 12:35 pm

imok wrote:
Just on a side note here, did anyone see the show TKO (Kevin Hart hosts) this week?  Tyler was one of the contestants.  It was fairly entertaining.

I saw, and I agree it was very entertaining. I thought Tyler would do better than he did, but I really enjoyed the show a lot.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyler   Mon Jul 23, 2018 2:01 pm

No didn’t like it and couldn’t get through an episode. It’s ridiculous that Tyler is even on the show. It’s nothing more than a publicity stunt and confirms he’s the golden boy of the season
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tyler   Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:22 pm

ctown28 wrote:
No didn’t like it and couldn’t get through an episode. It’s ridiculous that Tyler is even on the show. It’s nothing more than a publicity stunt and confirms he’s the golden boy of the season

Why is it ridiculous that he is on the show? They didn't show the TKO episode until after he appeared on BB, so it isn't like he was some sort of celebrity or something. The "votes" where he won the power app were done before the episode was shown, so what's the big deal? Bay was Miss Missouri, Angela is a fitness model, Rachel is a showgirl...............most hg's have some sort of background, so why is being on a game show some kind of big deal?

I don't see how he has been given any special consideration being the "golden boy" than anyone else in the house like others have in past seasons. He is entertaining. He knows the game. He is actually PLAYING the game. I don't get what your objection is to him.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyler   Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:41 pm

chap5788 wrote:

I don't see how he has been given any special consideration being the "golden boy" than anyone else in the house like others have in past seasons.  He is entertaining.  He knows the game.  He is actually PLAYING the game.  I don't get what your objection is to him.

This show was filmed in May, Then it premiers right after a Big Brother episode. Do you think this is a coincidence? What if he was evicted first? Do you think he would be as much of a draw on the game show? They had no intention of letting him go first and rely on him. That is why he is the golden boy. Just like last year with that stupid candy crush show. Do you remember who was on it? Paul
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tyler   Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:33 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I don't see how he has been given any special consideration being the "golden boy" than anyone else in the house like others have in past seasons.  He is entertaining.  He knows the game.  He is actually PLAYING the game.  I don't get what your objection is to him.

This show was filmed in May, Then it premiers right after a Big Brother episode.  Do you think this is a coincidence?  What if he was evicted first?  Do you think he would be as much of a draw on the game show?  They had no intention of letting him go first and rely on him.  That is why he is the golden boy.  Just like last year with that stupid candy crush show.  Do you remember who was on it?  Paul

It may have been taped in May, but the general public didn't know about it by now. If they had shown the episode at the beginning before Tyler was voted to have the power, then we have a situation to discuss, but that is not what happened.

As far as Paul, he was a veteran player, so it makes it different. Tyler was an unknown. And who is to say they didn't cast him on the show as a result of his appearance on the TKO show?

I am sorry, I don't see the conspiracy theory here. Sure it might have been their INTENTION to make sure he stayed, but show me where they manipulated stuff to do that? It was also their INTENTION to have Sam use her power before it expired, but that didn't happen either.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyler   Mon Jul 23, 2018 7:40 pm

chap5788 wrote:
 And who is to say they didn't cast him on the show as a result of his appearance on the TKO show?  

I am sorry, I don't see the conspiracy theory here.  Sure it might have been their INTENTION to make sure he stayed, but show me where they manipulated stuff to do that?  It was also their INTENTION to have Sam use her power before it expired, but that didn't happen either.  

The show is taped in May, a month before BB premiers. Do you really think he got cast on BB as a result of being on TKO? It's the exact opposite. BB premiers first, he is built up as a power player and then you premier TKO and your main advertising to sell the show is Tyler? If Tyler had been playing like Kaycee (She's that girl that does nothing and you could barely tell shes in the house), do you think he would be as easy to promote on TKO?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tyler   Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:00 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
  And who is to say they didn't cast him on the show as a result of his appearance on the TKO show?  

I am sorry, I don't see the conspiracy theory here.  Sure it might have been their INTENTION to make sure he stayed, but show me where they manipulated stuff to do that?  It was also their INTENTION to have Sam use her power before it expired, but that didn't happen either.  

The show is taped in May, a month before BB premiers.  Do you really think he got cast on BB as a result of being on TKO?  It's the exact opposite.  BB premiers first, he is built up as a power player and then you premier TKO and your main advertising to sell the show is Tyler?  If Tyler had been playing like Kaycee (She's that girl that does nothing and you could barely tell shes in the house), do you think he would be as easy to promote on TKO?

What I was trying to say is that possibly he was "discovered" when he tried out or whatever they do to become a contestant on TKO. I am assuming these shows are interconnected in some way. He is charismatic, he is good looking, he is athletic and he loves the show.

But whether he was chosen for BB and then TKO or vice versa is irrelevant. They go out and recruit people to be on the show all the time. The point is that production has not done anything specific to "keep" him in the house as they did with Paul last year or other "chosen ones" in past seasons. The fact that he was on TKO did not reflect in the "voting" for the week he got the power and when he won it was completely plausible and probable that it was a legit vote. And he hasn't been given any other added perks that I have seen to this point. He has been playing the game and in my opinion earning his place in the game so far.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Tyler   Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:17 pm

I agree with Chap... Tyler appearing on TKO means nothing. I don't see a conspiracy either.

BUT, what I am seeing is Tyler could be making a huge mistake if he allows KarmaKait to go before Angie! I think that they really need to get rid of Angie now!! And I think that Tyler needs to realize that Angie is worst in the house for his game, than KarmaKait. Because he can manipulate the crap out of KarmaKait....we've seen him do this time and time again. Actually I think anyone can manipulate her. But Tyler especially. And definitely now that Fessy chose to save Hay.

But Angie? No one can make her do anything! Especially Tyler. She wants Tyler and Brett out and I'm pretty sure she'll want Sam out as well, now that she put her up on the block. Look, if she wasn't so damn annoying and toxic, I would think she's playing a decent game. But she takes things way too personal (she's still talking about Brett..."On my daughter's birthday!!") and she's way too judgmental to vote for a game player in Jury. So she needs to go now!! However, I think she'd still go pretty far if they don't get rid of her now.

I know the more popular choice is for KarmaKait to go, because she's just as annoying. I just think she'd bring more entertainment and can easily be manipulated, where as Angie just brings toxicity into this game and house.

Now let's hope Tyler realizes this and somehow gets his team to vote Angie out. And crossing my fingers and toes she actually stays out, and doesn't win her chance back in!! Begging
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyler   Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:30 pm

OK, He wins Hoh in week 1, very well can be legit. No reason for him to win an app while he is HoH, then he's not HoH and wins an app. All of this is going on BEFORE CBS promotes him on this new show. A week later he gets promoted, so he is on not 1, but 2 CBS premiers in a matter of a month. If you don't think that's a bit too coincidental, I have some Ocean Front Property in Arizona that I'd like to sell you real cheap
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tyler   Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:51 pm

Lizzy, Brett talked to Rachel, Angela, Kaycee and JC today and said basically the same thing you did, that Kaitlyn can be manipulated much easier than Rockstar can. He also pointed out that if she has to compete to return this week, she is less likely to accomplish that. And if their speculation is correct (it's not) that this is part of a battle back thing and Swaggy comes back into the house, Kaitlyn will be his number 1 target.

Another point Brett made is that Kaitlyn might put him on the block, but it would more than likely be someone from the other side of the house or Sam, not another L6 member. If they are the ones who save her with votes, she will definitely go after the other side. JC is completely against Kaitlyn staying in the house which is one of their votes, but they think they can pull another around or turn around JC's thinking on this. And Scottie has told Rachel, Angela and Tyler that he wants to "vote with the house" this week. He has seen the writing on the wall that his team is completely dysfunctional and trying to rebuild some other relationships.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tyler   Mon Jul 23, 2018 11:56 pm

ctown28 wrote:
OK, He wins Hoh in week 1, very well can be legit.  No reason for him to win an app while he is HoH, then he's not HoH and wins an app.  All of this is going on BEFORE CBS promotes him on this new show.  A week later he gets promoted, so he is on not 1, but 2 CBS premiers in a matter of a month.  If you don't  think that's a bit too coincidental, I have some Ocean Front Property in Arizona that I'd like to sell you real cheap

You are making my point for me. You said he won the first HOH which was legit. You forget that he flipped votes which resulted in a complete blindside to the other half of the house. He had to not only get the information out of Sam about the app, he had to get his team on board with it AND he had to flip Kaitlyn to vote with them as well. Those are all things that BB fans love. Add to this he is very likable while doing all of it. He is very popular, consistently at the top 1 or 2 on Joker's polls, why the hell WOULDN'T he win the power app the next week?

Did CBS take advantage of the situation, of course they did, they would be stupid not to. Did they expect him to be popular, of course they did. But, the point is that production has not done anything to flip this game in Tyler's favor, he has made it to this point on his own merit by playing the game.

And thank Lizzy for siding with me! We are on the same page once again!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyler   Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:59 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
OK, He wins Hoh in week 1, very well can be legit.  No reason for him to win an app while he is HoH, then he's not HoH and wins an app.  All of this is going on BEFORE CBS promotes him on this new show.  A week later he gets promoted, so he is on not 1, but 2 CBS premiers in a matter of a month.  If you don't  think that's a bit too coincidental, I have some Ocean Front Property in Arizona that I'd like to sell you real cheap

You are making my point for me.  You said he won the first HOH which was legit.  You forget that he flipped votes which resulted in a complete blindside to the other half of the house.  He had to not only get the information out of Sam about the app, he had to get his team on board with it AND he had to flip Kaitlyn to vote with them as well.  Those are all things that BB fans love.  Add to this he is very likable while doing all of it.  He is very popular, consistently at the top 1 or 2 on Joker's polls, why the hell WOULDN'T he win the power app the next week?

Did CBS take advantage of the situation, of course they did, they would be stupid not to.  Did they expect him to be popular, of course they did.  But, the point is that production has not done anything to flip this game in Tyler's favor, he has made it to this point on his own merit by playing the game.

And thank Lizzy for siding with me!  We are on the same page once again!

He is playing a good game. But he’s also making some mistakes. Do you honestly believe DR manipulation has not helped him to get those people to lean his way?

Look at this past HoH comp, he’s up late again, showing he’s a comp beast, yet nothing said about it. Foolish move on his part, should’ve dropped early.

Don’t discount production manipulation
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyler   Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:10 am

I guess we agree to disagree. But I’m always glad to tell you why you’re wrong!

neener
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tyler   Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:21 am

ctown28 wrote:
He is playing a good game. But he’s also making some mistakes. Do you honestly believe DR manipulation has not helped him to get those people to lean his way?

Look at this past HoH comp, he’s up late again, showing he’s a comp beast, yet nothing said about it. Foolish move on his part, should’ve dropped early.

Don’t discount production manipulation

I don't remember a player in the history of the game who never made a mistake at some point, and I have pointed out many of the mistakes I believe Tyler has made. Hell HE would probably be able to tell you some of the mistakes he has made.

Now you are getting into DR manipulation which is a completely different subject than we what we were discussing. There is manipulation every time ANYONE enters the DR. That goes on every week of every since in recent memory. Of course they are pushing certain narratives on any given day. You don't think they didn't try very hard to get Sam to use that power app last week? Since Tyler didn't want that to happen, he had to work on Sam not to do that.

This is comparing apples to oranges. We were talking about Tyler being the "chosen one" like Paul was last year and the comparison is not even close. If this had been Paul, the power app would have been a lot more powerful too instead of just being able to sit in the cloud during noms OR veto replacement it would have been for both in a given week. You even said when he got that app that it wasn't as powerful as it sounds.

So, yes we can agree to disagree, but I am not alone in my side of the argument (thanks Lizzy) like you are!

:raspberries: NaNaNaNa
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyler   Tue Jul 24, 2018 12:09 pm

chap5788 wrote:

but I am not alone in my side of the argument (thanks Lizzy) like you are!

I’m used to being alone. And being always right! neener
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Tyler   Tue Jul 24, 2018 2:58 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

but I am not alone in my side of the argument (thanks Lizzy) like you are!

I’m used to being alone. And being always right!  neener

Yeah, sorry ctown...I'm still with Chap on this one. So get used to being alone...but uh, being right? No

I too think Tyler has made plenty of mistakes, but I do think he's playing a good game. Is DR helping/manipulating, absolutely! But do I think he's in the same category as Paul or Jesse, as the goldenboy? Nope. I do think he's likable and a favorite and been given a great edit. But I don't think that he was handpicked to go in and manipulate the game. I think he's a bit like Frankefurter was, but Tyler actually has the smarts to play this game. He's pretty good at lying too and keeping a straight face. I can never tell when he's telling the truth and when it's bullcrap!

I actually think casting chose him to be the dumb surfer dude who goes in and chills for the summer. And that they honestly thought that's who he was...but he proved them wrong by being smarter than he led on to be. He plays the 'chill lifeguard' role, but he knows what he's doing.

chap5788 wrote:
Lizzy, Brett talked to Rachel, Angela, Kaycee and JC today and said basically the same thing you did, that Kaitlyn can be manipulated much easier than Rockstar can. He also pointed out that if she has to compete to return this week, she is less likely to accomplish that. And if their speculation is correct (it's not) that this is part of a battle back thing and Swaggy comes back into the house, Kaitlyn will be his number 1 target.

Another point Brett made is that Kaitlyn might put him on the block, but it would more than likely be someone from the other side of the house or Sam, not another L6 member. If they are the ones who save her with votes, she will definitely go after the other side. JC is completely against Kaitlyn staying in the house which is one of their votes, but they think they can pull another around or turn around JC's thinking on this. And Scottie has told Rachel, Angela and Tyler that he wants to "vote with the house" this week. He has seen the writing on the wall that his team is completely dysfunctional and trying to rebuild some other relationships.

Gosh, I hope Brett can change their minds by Thursday. And I really hope Angie is gone for good. And she doesn't win her chance to get back into the house. I'm ready for Angie to get back to her witchy ways and real life and not have to think about her again. I can't wait until she's a blip in my memory.
Razz
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Tyler   Fri Jul 27, 2018 12:34 pm

I have to say, for all the mistakes Tyler has made along the way, he is playing a VERY good game. I will admit some things have fallen into his lap and not necessarily by production manipulation, but just happenstance in some cases.

This week he was in a very bad position. The flip flopping with the votes back and forth hung him out to dry a number of times this week. Then all of the sudden Fessy and Haleigh go to Rachel and tell all Kaitlyn's secrets. They had already decided to evict Kaitlyn, but this made it an easier sell and gave Tyler an excuse to go ahead with the eviction. If she returned, he could have easily explained that Haleigh and Fessy were the ones to flip the vote last minute and he has her right back under his thumb if she wins HOH.

The Kaitlyn eviction sparked a conversation between Fessy and Tyler where they could compare notes and basically commiserate about things, even though Tyler saw Kaitlyn for what she was very quickly. This led to a conversation about the girls weeding out the guys and they were going to have to watch each other's backs for a couple of weeks and try to make sure at least a couple of girls leave the house.

Then after the eviction, Tyler walked around like a lost soul of sorts apparently. I am not sure how much was game and how much was that it was his deceased dad's birthday yesterday, but people noticed. He apparently had some sort of tearful conversation with Bay before the HOH comp and she bought every bit of it.

Now Rockstar and Bay see him as a "wounded bird" that is good with a lot of people, but no real alliance now that Kaitlyn is gone. He has everyone believing (except L6) that he was actually aligned Kaitlyn. They have said things like he has a great heart and is a sweet guy and very trustworthy! Now I believe that Bay is not considering him a target at all this week and wants to work with him moving forward.

His only REAL problem at this point is Scottie. Scottie is not buying any of this for a minute and the 2 of them are looking at each other from across the house knowing that they are either going to have to join back together at some point or take each other out and I think both are looking at the latter for sure.

I just think he is navigating the land mines in the game (several self imposed by his own mistakes) very well and I could see him winning this game unless he gets caught up by losing a crucial veto maybe in an DE week or something.

Okay Ctown, now it is your turn to point out all the production manipulation that YOU believe he has received and discredit the game he is playing on that basis!

waiting
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Tyler   Fri Jul 27, 2018 1:06 pm

I do believe there is some production manipulation going on. They plant seeds of doubt in the DR. It happens every season.

Most people on social media don’t realize it, because they don’t know what the term means, but Tyler is playing a classic floater game
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tyler   

Back to top Go down

Tyler
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 20 :: Big Brother 20: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: