Share | 

Sunday event/blow up

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Sunday event/blow up   Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:48 pm

There was a lot of activity in the BB house yesterday and I was glued to the feeds for much of the day. I will try to summarize a bit, but you all are painfully aware that brevity is not my strong suit!

I didn't hear this first conversation with Brett and Bay, but apparently Bay suggested that Brett go to Kaitlyn to start his campaign for himself because she seems to be on his side. He questioned that because he heard she was campaigning against Brett. He told her that JC even told Brett he needed to get himself off the block and Kaitlyn on the block (which actually is what Brett and Winston proposed the night before to Scottie in a deal.

Bay went to Kaitlyn to tell her about the JC and Brett information. Asked her not to tell anyone or say anything because Brett will know she blabbed the information. Kaitlyn agreed, but was surprised by the JC thing because they are "friends."

Then Kaitlyn spilled EVERYTHING to Bay that has gone on in the house. Kaitlyn told Bay that she (Kaitlyn) was the 7th vote for Steve to go. She explained that Brett (we know it was Tyler) told her if she didn't vote out Steve, a power would be used and anyone from her team could be going home instead, so she basically single handedly saved her team. Then when she won HOH, she was still upset about her team and the stuff Swaggy said. She turned to Tyler because he was there for her when she was upset after she heard the rumors.

She said she learned that it was Sam who had the power and that Sam was indebted to her, which in Kaitlyn's words make her untouchable at this point. Bay confirmed that she had actually heard from Sam that she had the app. She then went on to say that she was actually thinking about backing out of the backdoor plan, but JC told her that she would look like a fool to America if she didn't stand up for herself and she agreed. This struck a chord in Bay, but Kaitlyn didn't even notice.

Bay wanted to know who knew all this information and she said she told Haleigh and Faysal. She said she didn't tell Rockstar because she doesn't fully trust her. Bay asked WHEN these people were told the information. She said Haleigh has known "for a while" but she didn't tell Faysal until the last night she was HOH. She said Faysal's mind was blown about all the great gameplay that Kaitlyn has been doing and remarked that she was the "greatest player in BB history." She said she doesn't think that herself, but felt it necessary to tell Bay that Faysal had said it.

Now remember that Bay has only told Faysal about her power app and he didn't bother to share any of this other information with her. I could see her wheels turning on this, but Kaitlyn noticed NOTHING.

Then Kaitlyn told Bay that Scottie was actually the 8th vote against Swaggy. Bay said that didn't make sense and she asked him point blank and he said he didn't do it. Kaitlyn provided the proof that immediately after the eviction Haleigh completely panicked talking to Kaitlyn saying that she didn't vote to evict Swaggy so it had to be Scottie trying to blame it on her. After a few questions about it, Bay actually believed it and the voiced "so, he voted him out WEARING one of his shirts?" Kaitlyn didn't seem to see the significance of that other than it was a great game move or something.

Even though Bay told Kaitlyn not to share the information, Kaitlyn broke her neck to go to immediately to talk. She said JC has to go immediately because he is ruining her game. She downloaded the information to Tyler, he tried to talk her down. right in the middle of it, she said she felt like he has been hanging out with everyone but her. She felt he should be giving her confirmation or assurance or whatever word she used "several times a day." He was frustrated and said he has to socialize with others as well and talked about trust. He made a statement that he is not going to seek her out several times a day just to assure her. She got pissed and said that she wasn't ASKING him to do it and thought it was bad that he would reiterate that he WOULDN'T do it.

Later Kaitlyn talked with Scottie with Faysal in the room. She asked if she was going on the block. Scottie's response was "unless Brett has a power or a power is used, then you have nothing to worry about." He has said the same thing to EVERYONE in the house. He left the room because he needed to go to the bathroom and Kaitlyn looked at Faysal like she was just shot or something. He said he is only being honest with you. She left the room and went to tell people that Scottie said she (personally) is going on the block if a power is used. Of course she overreacted and then took to her bed pouting.

Eventually, Tyler, Brett and Winston came into the room and she told them the same thing. They just kind of said they thought she would be fine. She was using a baby voice and said what if a power is used, etc. They just placated her a bit and then she asked Brett point blank if he had a power and he said no. She was basically just attention seeking.

Later on Scottie got wind of some information that Kaitlyn was telling people that Scottie was putting her up and he got tired of explaining himself and went to her directly. He shut her down quite properly stating that she took what he said wrong, but it is the same statement said to everyone in the house. She tried to fire back that Faysal heard it and was shocked. Scottie having already talked to Faysal, said Faysal sides with him on that issue. She was obviously miffed, but said she had the right to be upset because of the way he said it and she thought she was going on the block. He said she has the right to be worried or scared if she took it that way, but she did NOT have the right to tell people HE said she was going on the block.

He then met with the rest of his team in the HOH room and decided to tell them about the deal that Brett and Winston proposed that involved Kaitlyn going on the block. He had not intended to share it only because he wasn't going to do it and he said he wouldn't divulge it to anyone. But since he believed that it was Brett and Winston that put the thought in Kaitlyn's head to get her to go off, he felt he could now share. He told them the entire pitch that they would be a final 3, he would putt Brett off the block and put up Kaitlyn, and both sides would be happy because Kaitlyn screwed her own team last week.

Bay went Kaitlyn and woke her up to tell her about the deal that Brett and Winston proposed. She said she was just having what she thought was a dream but it was obviously "a hit" from her intuition people that Brett and Winston were trying to get her on the block. Yes she believes that her psychic power told her about it before Bay did...........okay whatever.

Kaitlyn marched upstairs to get all the information from Scottie. She is talking about how she is going to call them out. Haleigh, Bay and Rockstar are excited about it saying they needed a house meeting. Faysal keeps telling Kaitlyn not to do it because it will do nothing but possibly make HER look bad and if Brett was going home anyway, the problem would be solved. She was not having it. Even Scottie said that they should wait to see if a power comes into play at the veto ceremony, but she was not having it. Scottie actually seemed happy at that point that she was going to call them out too, which I found strange at the time.

Kaitlyn went out to the kitchen and started her call out session. She thought she was being a real bad ass. Rockstar stayed upstairs, Bay went completely out of the room but listened from afar. Haleigh was in and out while she was going off. She told Brett that she heard that he was trying to get her on the block. He hesitated a bit before responding and it looked like he might deny it, but Scottie chimed in "oh by the way, she knows about our secret meeting." Brett stepped right up and owned the statement. He said of course he threw her name out as a replacement because he was told by multiple people she was campaigning against him. She said it wasn't true, and he said well others are going to step up and say anything. He pointed out that he was owning what he said, and Kaitlyn said it didn't make her feel better. She asked questions about who said what and Brett said he will own what he said, but he would not throw ANYONE under the bus.

Kaitlyn then tried to pull Bay into it saying "where's Bayleigh" but she was not getting involved and stayed out of sight during the hot part of it. Kaitlyn then went outside followed by Scottie, Faysal, Rockstar and I believe Kaycee went out to listen in on the outskirts of it. Kaitlyn started out talking so tough and saying she show tremendous courage, then she wanted to know why Haleigh wasn't out there with her to see if she was okay. Faysal pointed out that she always scatters when there is confrontation. Then Kaitlyn had a cry fest with Faysal, Scottie, and Rockstar fawning over her. I believe Tyler was out there, but didn't really say much (something she would point out later as well).

She then went to confront Brett by herself saying they were friends, he betrayed her, etc. He said that Kaitlyn was not his first choice of a replacement, but that Scottie rejected the Rockstar suggestion and suggested that Scottie might have even mentioned her name, but obviously that was to trap them or something. She went on and on and on about being betrayed, etc. He finally told her that it seems weird that she was obviously in Scottie's ear and Brett ended up on the block, so how is he supposed to believe Kaitlyn is on his side, etc. She would turn on the water works and then become combative, back and forth. At some point she said she can't help that she has the intuitive powers that allows her to see colors and things about people. She said she sometimes acts on that and maybe should take more time or something. She said she actually got "a hit" that Brett and Winston were doing this and it turned out that they were. So, basically her powers told her this, not Bay who woke her up and shared it.

Later Faysal told Scottie he didn't want Kaitlyn to do that, but then Scottie said "well, we got our girl back" which explains why he wanted this blow up to happen. I think Scottie thinks this solidified the vote to get rid of Brett, but it had the opposite effect.

JC talked to Brett after all of that and thanked him for not throwing his name out in the middle of the argument but admonished him for telling anything he said to him. He said right now the votes are split and it will be JC's vote that will save either one of them. He also told Brett that Tyler will vote the way JC tells him because he controls Tyler (yes he said that). He said that Brett is a threat to JC's own game because he is likable and such, but he is willing to keep him if they can work together in the future. Brett said they would. JC then told Tyler he was planning on keeping Brett the entire time anyway but now he has Brett eating out of his hand.

There were some other things that happened with a possible girl's alliance trying to be formed, Bay bonding a bit with Rachel and Kaycee on separate occasions, not in the context of the girls alliance, but just Bay testing the waters.

Sam had a VERY STRANGE conversation with Brett that almost sounded like she might save him if the vote doesn't come out right because she said if he thinks the votes are changing and he might leave to make sure he TELLS HER immediately.

Faysal and Haleigh had a spat when he called her out for vanishing when Kaitlyn was upset. She said she wanted to hear what the other side was saying and said that is how you play the game. She warned him to NEVER question her loyalty because she won't have it and she is sorry that she is better at the game than he is.

Tyler and Kaycee talked about Kaitlyn needing to be cut ASAP as well as Rockstar, and also that Kaitlyn is just digging herself a bigger and bigger hole every day.

Rachel is a bit pissed because she thinks her alliance is throwing comps and that puts all of them at risk, so she may be looking for greener pastures for sure.

Faysal expressed to Scottie that this will be the 3rd guy leaving the game. Scottie kind of dismissed it, but then he said that the girls would need them to stay because none of them can do the physical comps that are coming up and Scottie agreed with him. I don't think either of them have looked around at the physicality of some of those girls in the house.

So at the end of the day, Kaitlyn managed to throw Faysal and Scottie both under the bus without even realizing it. She took some of the heat off Tyler in Bay's eyes and she even told Kaycee that if she won the next HOH, her noms would be Kaitlyn and JC, which would be a wonderful drama filled week for sure, which I hope culminates in Kaitlyn going home before jury.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Re: Sunday event/blow up   Mon Jul 16, 2018 5:39 pm

I didn't watch it, buthave read up on it all. It basically confirms hot psycho Kaitlyn is. Even in the aftermath, when the entire house knows that Scottie is not planning on using the veto, she is still campaigning for herself to not be a replacement, which his doing nothing other than push people to want her out more and more.

Eventually, the meeting was called and the bros remain on the block, veto was not used
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Sunday event/blow up   Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:11 am

Kaitlyn downloaded all the information today to Scottie and he went from there to tell everyone else in his group so now the entire house knows that Sam had the power app from the first week. I can't believe it has not gotten back around to Sam that Kaitlyn blabbed her information all over the house. One plus is that Kaitlyn has the information about the app wrong that it expires this week, so nobody suspects it could come into play next week. The tricky part here is if Level 6 wins HOH, what is going to be the plan at that point? Do they evict someone like Rockstar who has less of a chance of completing the task to return (whatever that might be) and upon returning to the house wouldn't be as much of a threat to win HOH the following week. I realize that Tyler, Kaycee and Sam are the only ones who actually know the details of the power, but I believe that Tyler would suggest to Sam that they tell the details to the HOH if it is one of "their people" so they can decide what to do.

I can also see Sam offer herself up as a nominee because she REALLY wants to use that app and have it "revealed" that she is a player. The problem is that Kaitlyn basically stole her thunder on that one.

Oh, and Scottie plans to talk to Sam before eviction and not actually confront her about the power app, but say things like he hopes that anyone with the power app would not betray him by using it this week. I think he is making a mistake not telling Sam that he knows because that information is going to come out. Sure Sam didn't share that with him, but I believe she would tell him the same thing she told Tyler initially, that she didn't want to make people lie for her, which would be an acceptable thing to Scottie.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunday event/blow up   Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:39 am

chap5788 wrote:
Kaitlyn downloaded all the information today to Scottie and he went from there to tell everyone else in his group so now the entire house knows that Sam had the power app from the first week.  I can't believe it has not gotten back around to Sam that Kaitlyn blabbed her information all over the house.  One plus is that Kaitlyn has the information about the app wrong that it expires this week, so nobody suspects it could come into play next week.  The tricky part here is if Level 6 wins HOH, what is going to be the plan at that point?  Do they evict someone like Rockstar who has less of a chance of completing the task to return (whatever that might be) and upon returning to the house wouldn't be as much of a threat to win HOH the following week.  I realize that Tyler, Kaycee and Sam are the only ones who actually know the details of the power, but I believe that Tyler would suggest to Sam that they tell the details to the HOH if it is one of "their people" so they can decide what to do.

I can also see Sam offer herself up as a nominee because she REALLY wants to use that app and have it "revealed" that she is a player.  The problem is that Kaitlyn basically stole her thunder on that one.

Oh, and Scottie plans to talk to Sam before eviction and not actually confront her about the power app, but say things like he hopes that anyone with the power app would not betray him by using it this week.  I think he is making a mistake not telling Sam that he knows because that information is going to come out.  Sure Sam didn't share that with him, but I believe she would tell him the same thing she told Tyler initially, that she didn't want to make people lie for her, which would be an acceptable thing to Scottie.

Scottie is not as smart as I initially thought. He’s playing the entire thing wrong. He doesn’t need to come out and tell Sam that he knows she has it. Put the ball in her court, come right out and tell her what Kaitlyn told him and ask if it’s true. Sam is not going to lie to him about it, but she also may not point out what info Kaitlyn has wrong. Technically, her power does expire this week because it’s the last time she can choose to use it.

Now she if Tyler, were smart, he would bring Sam right into the level 6 alliance. Explain everything to her and get them all together, minus the bros since one is going home and have her explain the extra life thing and how whoever gets evicted next week gets the chance. This accomplished several things, most importantly, she won’t feel low on the totem pole because the other bro that stays doesn’t know. You have to keep them out, or they will want it used this week. They then explain that they have to throw HoH this week and let the other side win. Worse case scenario is JC wins (good chance if it’s endurance), he wants to target Rockstar, but you simply pull him in and let him know about the power app and he has to put Sam up. You don’t have to expose the alliance to him, you have Sam and Tyler do it
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Sunday event/blow up   Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:16 am

ctown28 wrote:
Scottie is not as smart as I initially thought. He’s playing the entire thing wrong. He doesn’t need to come out and tell Sam that he knows she has it. Put the ball in her court, come right out and tell her what Kaitlyn told him and ask if it’s true. Sam is not going to lie to him about it, but she also may not point out what info Kaitlyn has wrong. Technically, her power does expire this week because it’s the last time she can choose to use it.

Now she if Tyler, were smart, he would bring Sam right into the level 6 alliance. Explain everything to her and get them all together, minus the bros since one is going home and have her explain the extra life thing and how whoever gets evicted next week gets the chance. This accomplished several things, most importantly, she won’t feel low on the totem pole because the other bro that stays doesn’t know. You have to keep them out, or they will want it used this week. They then explain that they have to throw HoH this week and let the other side win. Worse case scenario is JC wins (good chance if it’s endurance), he wants to target Rockstar, but you simply pull him in and let him know about the power app and he has to put Sam up. You don’t have to expose the alliance to him, you have Sam and Tyler do it

Scottie has made a lot of mistakes this week in my opinion, beginning with winning this HOH. I think he has now made himself the leader of that dysfunctional group, and everyone knows the leader is the one who gets targeted at a critical time. He is making statements to people on both sides of the house about his comp prowess now being proven and he is not to be screwed with and such. He is not as "in your face" as Swaggy was, but he should have stayed a bit more humble.

Also encouraging Kaitlyn to go confront the bros and then standing there basically mocking them by saying "oh by the way, they know about the secret meeting" made him look bad as well. Angela, Rachel and Kaycee were talking about it not benefitting Scottie's game to do that and just made him look a little sleazy instead of the "trustworthy guy" that he is supposedly trying to sell to people. And to what end, just to bring Kaitlyn back into the fold and pull her from the remaining bro in the house? As flip floppy and off the rails as she is, even if he did "bring her back" how long does that last?

As far as Tyler and Sam, I agree that they need to share the information next week. The problem is that Sam has a certain list of people that she wants to work with and they involve people on both sides of the house. She doesn't really get it that "being a good person with a good head on their shoulders" is not the way to build an alliance at this point in the game. She would want to include Scottie and JC in this informational meeting. Sure JC is working with level 6, but he talks A LOT to Faysal and I could see him telling Faysal about this situation to pull him closer as he has stated he has been trying to do.

Sam is going to learn in the next day or two that Kaitlyn blabbed the information all over the house. What is most important at this point is for Tyler or Kaycee being the one to go to Sam and tell her that the secret is out and how it was done. They can tell Sam that Kaitlyn has told everyone that it expires this week, so that could work in their favor and not to reveal it. She doesn't like to lie, but saying that SHE can't use it after this week is actually true, so she will be okay with that.

As far as throwing the HOH, not sure I would go that far. They could plan to put up Rockstar and Haleigh thinking Rockstar would certainly be evicted and might have less of a chance to WIN her way back in the house. If she does, big deal, she isn't that much of a comp threat anyway. And if the votes go against her in a big way, where does she go when she returns?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunday event/blow up   Tue Jul 17, 2018 1:01 pm

Lets fac3 it, whoever gets evicted next week is coming back in. It will be a lame challenge that anyone can complete. I wouldn’t be surprised if Julie says to whoever it is “you now have a chance to renter the game, I’m thinking of a number between 1 and 3, if you guess 2, you go back in”
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Sunday event/blow up   Tue Jul 17, 2018 3:11 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Lets fac3 it, whoever gets evicted next week is coming back in.  It will be a lame challenge that anyone can complete. I wouldn’t be surprised if Julie says to whoever it is “you now have a chance to renter the game, I’m thinking of a number between 1 and 3, if you guess 2, you go back in”

You are probably right, but if they go through with not using the power this week, and then win HOH, they have to look at the possibilities of someone being able to compete both in the challenge to reenter the game, but also their ability to win an HOH or veto once they do come back in to exact their revenge. So, Haleigh and Rockstar would be the 2 people I would choose for the block for sure. Think about the campaigning that would happen leading up to the eviction next week since that side would have no idea that there is a safety net out there. There wouldn't be room under the bus for anyone from that side of the house for sure.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2282

PostSubject: Re: Sunday event/blow up   Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:24 pm

Thanks for the update Chap!! This was great. I did see this juicy bit of drama go down on BBAD, but wasn't sure what the heck was going on, since things started to unravel right before BBAD started.  

So I took a few things from this whole drama that went down...

First of all, I totally agree with you, Chap. Scottie made himself look stupid by standing in the kitchen and chiming in while KarmaKait was yelling at Brett. Totally bad move on his part.

Seriously, when Scottie put on that stupid hat and the HOH robe a few days ago, I knew right then and there, that he was going to let the power get to him. He reminded me so much of the time that Ronnie the Rat become HOH and he let the power get to his head. He suddenly grew balls and started acting so tough, up until he was left all alone and no one wanted to talk to him anymore. And he quickly was evicted (Week 4 if my memory serves correctly.. which is NEXT week for this season!! affraid)

Scottie really needed to lie low a little bit. I don't think he should've won HOH, but since he did, he (being the gamer/fan he says he is) should have known to play it calm and cool. To not let the power get to his head and to make the least amount of waves as possible. Not bait KarmaKait into yelling at the Bros. Yes it stirs up shit, but it's KarmaKait! She will stir up shit no matter what. In the end, all this did was make him even more of a target.

Those statements he keeps making, about him not to be screwed with...yeah those are HOH-itis statements. It's easy to say shit like that when no one can touch you, let me see how much crap he'll be talking when he is no longer HOH.

Now because I don't want this all to be about Scottie... I don't think Tyler should share everything with Sam! And mainly because she'll go and blab it to 'the other side of the house', because she plays too personal and forgets this is a deceitful game and that half these people are lying to her face. Just because they seem cool to her one minute, doesn't mean that they really are cool with her.

But who knows with Sam. I'm wondering if all this is an act? I mean I don't think it is...but her naivety is kind of starting to grate on my nerves. Like when she tells Tyler or Scottie that they need to help her understand because she doesn't know how to play this game. It's like, you've been there for a month now, which is basically like 5 months BB time... she's not stupid...she should've caught on by now.

Anyway, I definitely do not think he should bring her into the Level 6 alliance because she'll just go and tell Bay or Angie about it. And once you tell Angie, the entire house will know and this will be the downfall of this group.

I have faith in Tyler though, because he's good at keeping stuff to himself when he needs to. Maybe too good.

What I need is for Level 6 and JC to start shit about the other side! Especially about KarmaKait. And I need the other side of the house to feel the heat. It seems like they're always starting all these rumors and drama and never seem to get called out on it. Especially Angie. And someone needs to let KarmaKait have it. I vote for Bay or Sam.

I haven't kept up with updates since Sunday, but what I took from this little fight was that maybe now they'll keep Brett instead of Winston. Which I am totally okay with. I think Brett's BB mist got to me
hypnotize hypnotize hypnotize hypnotize hypnotize hypnotize hypnotize

because as I mentioned before, I am starting to like Bro 1...and would hate for him to leave over the salesman.

What I'm hoping is that since this fight pretty much put a target on Bro 1 and 'the other side of the house' wants him evicted, then Level 6 and JC will just do the opposite and keep Bro 1 just for the blindside and to stick it to them. And also because JC really appreciated that Brett didn't throw him under the bus, when he really could've. So that makes Sam the tie-braker...and I am hoping she takes Bro 1 over the Salesman. Even though she's had more convos with the Salesman, hopefully she realizes he's just selling himself to her and that Bro 1 would be less of a liability.

See I'm misted by Brett!!
hypnotize  hypnotize  hypnotize  hypnotize  hypnotize  hypnotize  hypnotize  hypnotize  hypnotize

Editing because I forgot to add more about Scottie (The Brett mist got me!)

So now Scottie wants Sam and Tyler on the block? A part of me hopes this happens, only so that Sam and Tyler get screwed over by Scottie and they see his true nature...that he was never really on their side. BUT, the only thing is, whoever puts them on the block, he'll make sure to act like he's super sad about it and won't get blamed at all. So I take it back, I don't want that to happen.

So now here's what I'm wishing... That Sam miraculously wins HOH (which she might not, since she wants to use her power), and I'm kind of hoping Angie starts schmoozing her and opens her big mouth and tells Sam that Scottie said he wanted Tyler and Sam on the block. And that Angie at this point already told Bay and Hay that Scottie wants Tyler and Sam on the block. And so when Angie opens her fat mouth, and tells Sam to go confirm it with Bay and Hay, which they do confirm... Sam will realize that Scottie turned on her.

And then maybe Sam will get a little scrappy and call out Scottie for being a rat, and pinky promising her! Now that I'd love to see!
Popcorn  Woot!  Begging
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Sunday event/blow up   Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:14 am

Scottie definitely has HOH-itis and it is going through all the stages. He complained yesterday that nobody was talking to him now that the veto ceremony was over. He said that EVERYONE wanted to talk to him before, but now they barely even look at him. As a gamer/superfan he should know this is what happens every week.

Then after Kaitlyn told him about Sam's power (or her version of the story), he believed that Sam and Tyler were trying to pull something over on him and set out to find out everything that happened. He told Faysal he would figure out just who the hell they could trust.

He spent a long time talking to Rockstar about his conspiracy theories and came to the conclusion that he wanted Sam and Tyler on the block. It didn't occur to him to have a conversation with Sam or Tyler about the situation or to reveal that he had heard a rumor or anything like that. Instead he relied on information from people like Kaitlyn and Rockstar who don't even know the entire story.

Then he grilled Kaycee about what was going on and she played it perfectly.................stating she hears a lot of rumors but unless she knows them to be factual she doesn't share them or she will ask that person. He came away from this conversation with the thought process that Kaycee has NO INFORMATION and isn't involved really in anything. She is only with the other side of the house because Swaggy and his group had secret meetings and didn't include her, so it was by default.

Today he confronted Brett right after he woke up and asked him why he didn't include the information about Sam's power when they made their pitch to him. Brett said he didn't know what he was talking about. Scottie then blurted out that Sam had a power app the first week that expires this week that involves replacing a nominee if they are evicted or something. Brett played it as completely shocked (he actually doesn't the details of it or that it expires) and told Scottie that this was really interesting new information. Scottie then said that the information he was given actually involved Brett and Winston being behind the threats of Sam using the app to stay, etc. Before they could get into it further, Tyler came in to get batteries. Brett left the room and Tyler asked Scottie if there were any updates or anything. Scottie just said the only thing was about Sam having a power app and Tyler just calmly said that it expires this week and Sam isn't going to use it on one of the bros (there was a previous conversation between Tyler and Scottie briefly that Sam had an app, but not in depth).

Scottie left the storage room and went back to the HOH room and was talking out loud to himself saying............he didn't know what the hell I was talking about, so that was bad information.............people are feeding me bullshit..........have not idea what is going on, etc.

Brett and Tyler then talked after that and Brett said told him what happened. He said he was hoping Sam was going to use it when she asked to speak to him the other day, but then she didn't. He told Tyler they need to get her to use it to save their numbers. Tyler confirmed it expires this week (kind of true because it is the last week she has control of using it) and said he needs to talk to Sam about the details of it.

Scottie then talked to Kaitlyn about it again and this time she said that Sam is actually the one who told her about her power app. She said that Sam came to her asking what to do because she didn't know the game. She said that she thought Tyler might have known about it when he was HOH, but that she (Kaitlyn) didn't talk to Tyler about it until yesterday. This sounded stupid to me, but in Scottie's mind this kind of matches up with Tyler's reaction where before he thought that Tyler's surprise was him being deceitful. Kaitlyn told Scottie she would talk to Sam to make sure she isn't going to use her app and it will just expire and he seemed okay with that because in his words "Sam won't even talk to me" but neglecting to say that he has not even tried to talk to her.

So at this point, Scottie's mind is swimming with facts. He is starting to get very paranoid about this week since he can't play in the HOH and isn't sure exactly who is playing him. He isn't sure if Sam is going to use the app or not, and questioning whether he made a mistake with his noms and eviction this week...............the typical HOH-itis syndrome.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Sunday event/blow up   Thu Jul 19, 2018 2:49 pm

Thanks for the update Chap (You really are better than Jokers!)

So it seems that KarmaKait's version of Sam's power is completely wrong, because that's what Tyler told her the power was. So KarmaKait is basically repeating (and also embellishing a slight bit) what Tyler told her? Is this correct??

Did Scottie ever have a convo with Sam and Tyler? Or are they not even meeting anymore? Because I noticed that I hadn't seem them meet with one another. Do they have a feeling that Scottie has turned on them? Has that info gotten back to them yet? Because I know for sure, Angie can't keep her mouth shut!

I really hope Sam uses her power, only because it'll make his HOH worthless  chuckle
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunday event/blow up   Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:40 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:

So it seems that KarmaKait's version of Sam's power is completely wrong, because that's what Tyler told her the power was. So KarmaKait is basically repeating (and also embellishing a slight bit) what Tyler told her? Is this correct??

Did Scottie ever have a convo with Sam and Tyler? Or are they not even meeting anymore? Because I noticed that I hadn't seem them meet with one another. Do they have a feeling that Scottie has turned on them? Has that info gotten back to them yet? Because I know for sure, Angie can't keep her mouth shut!

I really hope Sam uses her power, only because it'll make his HOH worthless  chuckle

Well you may get your wish, production wants it used this week and has been in Sams ear about it. They even got into everyones DM's with that stupid bot asking if you think she should use her power. If she does, it will be 100% due to production manipulation.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Sunday event/blow up   Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:16 pm

ctown28 wrote:
KeenLizzy wrote:

Well you may get your wish, production wants it used this week and has been in Sams ear about it.  They even got into everyones DM's with that stupid bot asking if you think she should use her power.  If she does, it will be 100% due to production manipulation.

YUP! I got mine and I answered 'Yes! Definitely! Please make her (praying hands emoji)
TeeHee

Woohooo!! That'll make for GREEEEAAAAT TV!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Sunday event/blow up   Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:40 pm

ctown28 wrote:
KeenLizzy wrote:

Well you may get your wish, production wants it used this week and has been in Sams ear about it.  They even got into everyones DM's with that stupid bot asking if you think she should use her power.  If she does, it will be 100% due to production manipulation.

Thanks Lizzy, I will take that as a compliment even though it wouldn't take much to be better than Joker's for sure! chuckle

Yes, Kaitlyn did go around and tell everyone her understanding of the power.........that if Sam was voted out she would have removed herself from the block and put up someone from the block of people who voted for her in her place..........she could also use it to save someone else and replace the nominee......and that it expires this week. All this along with the embellishments that she basically single-handedly saved her entire alliance from certain destruction over the past few weeks.

Scottie was going to confront Tyler and Sam, but once he realized that Kaitlyn was changing her story about how she learned of the power, when Tyler knew about it, etc., he backed off. He also got a bit freaked out when he confronted Brett about the power and Brett played it to the hilt leaving Scottie believing that Brett knew NOTHING about it. I think he was worried too much talk might throw it over the edge and make Sam use it after all.

Scottie and Tyler have had a couple of really quick talks, but they are superficial at best and Scottie is horrible at hiding the fact he is suspicious of Tyler. They had a quick exchange last night while in the SR waiting for their turn to play in those stupid games they were playing last night and Tyler asked him if he had any news and Scottie just said there was nothing, things were going very well. Tyler told him that both Brett and Winston have said that they are not targeting Scottie this week (which is true for Brett) so that was good. Scottie was surprised, and I think Scottie is a bit confused as to what to think about Tyler and Sam at this point, even though he labeled Sam as "sneaky" when Bay asked him for an assessment of each hg and he actually gave it to her.

As far as Sam using the app, I really want to see her use it as well. It's not that I am a fan of Winston, but it would cause so much turmoil in the house with Scottie's HOH being completely negated. The other reason I want to see it happen is because then that power is out of the mix. In fact, I want something to happen where Bay's power app is used as well. The only reason I don't want to see Tyler lose his power app is because he is going to be a HUGE target in the DE and I want him to have a better chance to stay in the game long term.

Ctown, I wondered if this would be the case. They spooked Sam the other day which is when she went off and talked to Scottie about putting her up and all that business. I think they will probably be putting those seeds in her head today. Also Brett and Winston are planning to talk to her sometime today separately to see if they can get her to use it. While I think it is a good idea for Brett to talk to her, I am not sure a conversation with Winston will advance the situation very much because he tends to push the situation a bit hard which will make Sam run the other way.

I really think that it is the best move to use this power now while she can control it. I think saving it will do nothing but screw things up. Their chances at HOH are very good and if any from the other side win, they are going to put up Winston and Brett once again and they are back to square 1, but most importantly Level 6 gets the power they can get rid of another number on the other side.

And Lizzy, I keep forgetting to post this, but I have been misted by Brett as well. The bros together can be funny, but Brett is funny on his own and more importantly is a bit smarter when it comes to strategy of the game. Even being in a bromance, his play there was that he would be more popular than Winston anyway so why not?
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunday event/blow up   Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:05 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:

YUP! I got mine and I answered 'Yes! Definitely! Please make her (praying hands emoji)
TeeHee

Woohooo!! That'll make for GREEEEAAAAT TV!

:prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer:
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Sunday event/blow up   Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:08 pm

Love the new emoticon! I will add to it too!

:prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer: :prayer:
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sunday event/blow up   Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:41 pm

Production is doubling up on trying to get Sam to use her app tonight, she has been in and out of DR all day
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sunday event/blow up   

Back to top Go down

Sunday event/blow up
Page 1 of 1