Girls alliance

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2282

PostSubject: Girls alliance   Tue Jul 17, 2018 8:33 pm

I'd definitely be down for an all girl's alliance if it were the girls in the Have Not room last night at the start of BBAD!

Angela, Rachel, Sam, Kaycee and even Bay would be my dreamgirl alliance. And Tyler could be their mascot. But I'd like to see Bay go first, even before Tyler!!

It would be just like the Bragade Alliance with Britany!  chuckle

I could totally see this alliance happening!
crystalball
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Re: Girls alliance   Tue Jul 17, 2018 10:16 pm

Well that one is much better than the one Angie has been trying to put together
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Re: Girls alliance   Tue Jul 17, 2018 11:43 pm

Lizzy, I believe we discussed this at the beginning of the season that these girls might just be the first girls to pull this thing off. I agree with your team, but Bay is a little iffy. I thought she was playing pretty smart after Swaggy left by rekindling her relationships with Angela, Rachel and Kaycee while not being too obvious and not causing too much suspicion on her own team. She had successfully planted a few seeds here and there that caused things to blow up so Kaitlyn would make herself more of a target, but now she is doing it a bit too much. I think she is going to get caught up in her double dipping thing because she is sharing too much information and just like the other night, Kaitlyn was ready to pull her right into the drama, but she stayed out of sight. That should have told her something, but she went right back for more.

And Ctown is right, this thing that Rockstar is trying to do basically involves all the girls in the house, but she sees Angela and Rachel as the 2 people kind of on the outside of that mainly because of her bias on their looks and success. Rockstar is being so stupid about this idea and talking about it so openly with people she has barely talked with before. This is a very easy way to get a target on your back which I hope is what happens very soon and she is gone.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Girls alliance   Wed Jul 18, 2018 12:25 am

Angie’s all girls thing is already getting back to some of the guys. They need to form some type of temporary alliance and get her out before jury. She will vote based on genitals and not gameplay
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Girls alliance   Wed Jul 18, 2018 1:35 am

ctown28 wrote:
Angie’s all girls thing is already getting back to some of the guys. They need to form some type of temporary alliance and get her out before jury. She will vote based on genitals and not gameplay

You forgot, financial status as well. This seems to be something she brings up on a daily basis.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Girls alliance   Wed Jul 18, 2018 5:19 pm

The all girl alliance is calling themselves, maneaters. The alliance consists of every single female in the house. Rockstar made sure to include everyone. Fessy and Tyler will be the last guys to go according to their plan. Gee what can go wrong here?
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Girls alliance   Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:01 pm

So Rockstar spoke to Rachel and Angela today about the girls alliance. I watched the conversation with Angela. Rockstar just said if Angela were ever on the block against ANY guy, she would vote to keep her every time. Angela said she heard about this idea of all girls going around and she is down with it. They agree to kind of stay apart a bit and just keep picking them off.

Now, I wonder if Rachel and Angela are actually thinking in these terms or not? If they did successfully get rid of the guys first, I see Rachel, Angela and Kaycee (along with Sam to a point) running the table on those Kaitlyn, Haleigh and Rockstar, especially since they are dysfunctional as a group. I didn't mention Bay because I am not sure where she ACTUALLY lands in this. Plus, Kaitlyn's idea is that Tyler and Faysal be the last 2 guys in the house because according to Kaitlyn both would target the other girls.

Now it will be interesting if they share any of this with the boys in the Level 6 alliance or not. I can see pros and cons to both. First of all trying to work with a hot mess like Kaitlyn, a complete wishy-washy suck up will jump the fence in a hot minute Haleigh, and a dud like Rockstar that virtually nobody in the house really likes anyway would be risky at best. But they could easily use it to their advantage too.

Kaitlyn's strategy is if any of the girls win they have to put up a guy and a girl so the guys don't suspect what is going on. Then she regrouped that answer saying that she would put up Winston and JC this week (targeting JC because of his offensive talk to Bay last night apparently).

So with this in mind, if Angela or Rachel do win this week, they can put up Faysal and one of those girls without batting an eye. Their explanation is that if they don't put up Faysal, it would look fishy and they can't put up Scottie because of giving their word this week. In fact logic dictates that they have to choose 2 from their side of the house and since JC will have just voted against that side of the house. If all the boys have to go, then all of them have to go regardless of who they are and Kaitlyn is going to have to either be on board with the all girls or not. If she hedges and things go off the rails with her, she goes on the block right then and there.

This is going to be interesting to say the least this week with Sam's app out there. And I am beginning to think it would be best for her to use it and keep both the bros in the house unless Rachel, Angela and Kaycee are serious about this all girls thing.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Girls alliance   Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:43 pm

For some background on this situation. Rachel and Angela decided a few days ago that they need to be a little more distant from each other so they don't go on the block together. They talked about also dropping a few comments here and there or an eye roll to make it seem like they are not as tight as people think. A couple of examples is that Rachel gets called out for singing all the time, so Angela could say "why can't she control herself." Or Rachel could comment that Angela is moody (others have said this as well). So that was put into play today with Rachel and Bay.

Rachel had guessed correctly that Bay got the app last week. She has been trying to gain some trust with her this entire week. Today with all the talks of the girls alliance, Rachel flat out asked her if she had the app. Bay told her that Kaitlyn has an app, but has promised it to Sam (this was a weird thing to say, but oh well). Bay also told her that it has been confirmed that JC has the other app. JC basically went along with it when Kaitlyn or Rockstar asked him about it so they would not think about putting him up and now it has gone around the house as actual fact.

Rachel and Bay said that this makes JC untouchable for now. Bay did admit to Rachel that she doesn't really see working with Rockstar long term. Bay also told Rachel that Sam and Tyler have a final 2 (information given to her by Scottie). Rachel also made a comment at some point saying that Angela can be bitchy at times. Then Rachel asked Bay who should be the next one to go and Bay said Tyler. Rachel said that would have to be a backdoor situation for sure and Bay agreed.

For this week, Bay said it should be Brett. Rachel talked about some pros and cons and then admitted she is voting for Brett to stay in the house.

Rachel then went to Angela to tell her what she learned. Angela is a bit miffed that nobody ever gives her any information. She comes off as unapproachable at times and never initiates any conversation, so I believe this is her own fault.

Now Sam said she was very happy about the girls thing and excited, but I have seen her have those conversations and then walk away like she really didn't mean it. The problem is that she is supposedly working with Tyler and even others to a certain extent, but she never reveals ANY information to ANY of them that she learns. This is where having her as a team player is detrimental because regardless of who tells her something if she says she will keep it secret, she actually does that. SOMEBODY in that house needs to school this girl on the game in these respects. I thought Angela and Rachel were bringing her along, but after Angela found out that Sam has not shared any information with her, she now is looking at her as not being so trustworthy. It is funny that by being a person of her word, she is actually making herself look sketchy in the game.

Now I will be interested to see where the girls go with this information. They would be complete morons to target Tyler as the first guy to take out like Bay wants or to go ahead with Kaitlyn's plan to keep Faysal in the house. I hope these girls just use this situation to their advantage to drop a couple more numbers from the other side of the house, but stick with level 6. They can still remain a 3-some and strike later, but going all in with the dysfunctional group of Kaitlyn, Rockstar and Haleigh would be stupid.

And I think Bay is really walking a tightrope right now. She has been the source of MANY of the rumors and/or leaks this week and it can be easily traced right back to her. Planting seeds of doubt with certain people or leaking certain information can be useful for someone in the middle trying to find her place, but she is going overboard with it. Like telling Rachel that Kaitlyn has a power app and has promised it to Sam in the same conversation she tells Rachel that Sam and Tyler have a final 2?

And finding out of JC has the power is really easy, you just straight up ask him without any premise. If he goes along with it, press for details. If he denies it, tell him that this is the story going around by several people and now he is a target, this will make him come clean quicker than anything.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Girls alliance   Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:47 pm

There is no way the all girls alliance works, especially with Kaitlyn being a part of it. She will be telling Fessy about it by the end of the day if she hasn't already. She will also likely be the one to turn on them. Why anyone would get in an alliance with her is mind boggling. Now if they were smart, they would have kept it to just 4 of them with Kaitlyn having no part of it
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Girls alliance   Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:28 pm

ctown28 wrote:
There is no way the all girls alliance works, especially with Kaitlyn being a part of it.  She will be telling Fessy about it by the end of the day if she hasn't already.  She will also likely be the one to turn on them.  Why anyone would get in an alliance with her is mind boggling.  Now if they were smart, they would have kept it to just 4 of them with Kaitlyn having no part of it

Well this whole thing was started by Rockstar, so that put Kaitlyn right in the middle of that alliance. I think Rachel and Angela are using it more to gain information than anything else. Right after Rachel talked to Bay, she went to Angela and said she knew she could get information if she built some trust (even though some details were bogus, she pretty much knows their hit list now). Angela and Rachel have both talked about Kaitlyn being a train wreck and neither of them like Rockstar at all.

You are right Ctown, she will absolutely tell Fessy about it but will say that she is protecting him. She will probably tell Tyler too, which could be a problem if Rachel, Angela and Kaycee don't clue him in beforehand.

I think this whole plan ends up being common knowledge around the house before the eviction on Thursday which will give even more fire to everyone to fight for HOH and maybe everyone will be hanging on that wall as long as they possibly can.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Girls alliance   Wed Jul 18, 2018 8:42 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
There is no way the all girls alliance works, especially with Kaitlyn being a part of it.  She will be telling Fessy about it by the end of the day if she hasn't already.  She will also likely be the one to turn on them.  Why anyone would get in an alliance with her is mind boggling.  Now if they were smart, they would have kept it to just 4 of them with Kaitlyn having no part of it

Well this whole thing was started by Rockstar, so that put Kaitlyn right in the middle of that alliance.  I think Rachel and Angela are using it more to gain information than anything else.  Right after Rachel talked to Bay, she went to Angela and said she knew she could get information if she built some trust (even though some details were bogus, she pretty much knows their hit list now).  Angela and Rachel have both talked about Kaitlyn being a train wreck and neither of them like Rockstar at all.

You are right Ctown, she will absolutely tell Fessy about it but will say that she is protecting him.  She will probably tell Tyler too, which could be a problem if Rachel, Angela and Kaycee don't clue him in beforehand.

I think this whole plan ends up being common knowledge around the house before the eviction on Thursday which will give even more fire to everyone to fight for HOH and maybe everyone will be hanging on that wall as long as they possibly can.

Kaycee and Angela are already talking about how it's a stupid idea and they may just out them to the entire house for creating an all girl alliance. Cracks are forming before it even gets started.

Then there's this:

@BB_Updates wrote:
Brett-All we have done is let the girls run the house. Three guys have left (It will be 3 after this week). Faysal-That's scary. Brett- If I win HoH and I stay, you are not going on the block and you are not getting backdoored. I'm giving you my word. Faysal- Wouldn't make sense for me to put you up #BB20

It will be interesting to see what happens when a guy wins HoH and puts up 2 girls. They will all turn on each other in a heartbeat. JC really wants Kaitlyn out of the house before jury
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2282

PostSubject: Re: Girls alliance   Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:41 pm

Chap, I thought we had mentioned wanting this alliance of five (Angela, Kaycee, Rachel, Sam and Bay), but couldn't remember!

Now that Angie brought up this all-girl alliance, here's what I hope happens. I hope that Angela and Rachel tell Taylor and Brett about the alliance, and let them know that they're just going along with it to appease Angie, KarmaKait and Hay, but mostly for gathering info. Again, kind of like the Bragade in Season 12. Remember each of them had their fake 'side-alliances' that they'd get info from and then reported back? So anyway, they tell Tyler and Brett about the alliance...

BUT, Angela, Kaycee, Rachel, Sam and to an extent, Bay keep their alliance of 5 secret and eventually get rid of Angie and KarmaKait, BEFORE jury!!

I'm just afraid that Angela, Kaycee, and Rachel will keep this info to themselves. Since they like to keep tight lipped about stuff sometimes, and then it gets back to Tyler and Brett. Which we know it will. I just really hope Angela, Kaycee and Rachel are smart enough to pull this off. And they're smart enough to give the Level 6 alliance guys enough morsels of info so it seems like they're not venturing off to a girls-alliance on their own.

And then BAM... it's down to the girls-alliance, Tyler and Brett. Although, I'd still much rather see Level 6 as the Final 6. Although I could take Brett or Sam as the sixth person. Either works for me.

I just think it'd be great if 'the other side of the house' had to vote for one of the Level 6 alliance to win! And it'd be a big finger to America for liking that shitty group to begin with. Stupid America!
Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Girls alliance   Wed Jul 18, 2018 9:58 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
Kaycee told Rachel to tell Brett about the girls alliance. Kaycee said she will tell Tyler about it. They discussed saying that Rockstar approached them #BB20

Now on the surface this seems like a decent plan to cover themselves either way, but all it takes is a single confrontation or house meeting and all will be exposed.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Girls alliance   Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:08 pm

ctown28 wrote:
@BB_Updates wrote:
Kaycee told Rachel to tell Brett about the girls alliance.  Kaycee said she will tell Tyler about it.  They discussed saying that Rockstar approached them #BB20

Now on the surface this seems like a decent plan to cover themselves either way, but all it takes is a single confrontation or house meeting and all will be exposed.

I am glad to see that these girls know there is no way this alliance will work as long as you have people like Rockstar, Kaitlyn and Haleigh involved. As suspected, they wanted to gain some information and secure themselves if things go south this week that they won't be a target.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Girls alliance   

Back to top Go down

Girls alliance
Page 1 of 1