Share | 

Brett

Go down 
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Brett   Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:47 pm

Tyler keeps reassuring Brett the votes are there to keep him, but he knows that there have been so many votes flipped so of course he doesn't feel comfortable with it. At this point, he has had 1 conversation with Sam about her app and handled it well telling her that he heard from Scottie that she has the app. He told her he didn't want her to confirm or deny that she had it, but wanted her to know that the information is out there. He also said that if she does have one and it is something that she can use to help him, he would appreciate it but would leave it up to her. She then gave her "it wouldn't be fair" line that she has given others. She didn't ask for the power. She doesn't think it is right that she was given an advantage in the game for not doing anything, etc. I know this may be a cover line, but the more I hear her say it, the more I believe this is what she actually thinks about it.

Brett would be a moron not to go and talk to Sam about it before the eviction tomorrow. Remember Sam told Brett the other day that she wanted him to tell her if he felt anything was changing as far as him staying on votes. She made a strong point of telling him to "make sure" he tells "her" about it.

He is a very good talker and could easily make her understand that America gave her that power to be used, it is part of the BB game. America must love her and want to see her go far in the game so they gave it to her. If she saves the evictee this week and both the bros stay in the house, she OWNS them going forward. He can reiterate what he told her the other day that he wants to work with her in the game and if she does this to give him and Winston a chance to stay, he will promise her that no matter who she is on the block against, he will vote for her to stay, even if it is Winston. He can promise he won't put her up and if he wins HOH, he wants her input on who to target because she talks to everyone and knows a lot more about people than he does (she laid out a general consensus of just about everyone in the house to him the other day).

At that point, I think she will open up about how the power works and if she does, Brett could point out to her that if their side wins HOH, then they can't even go after a target or they could come right back in. They KNOW who is in danger this week, so why not use it when she has control of it.

She might say that she has told people she isn't going to use it and she doesn't like to lie. He can then point out that people have been lying to and about her as well. Like Kaitlyn telling everyone about her power after she was sworn to secrecy. Another tidbit is that Kaitlyn is apparently rumored to have a power but supposedly has promised it to Sam which makes Sam a target. And there have been comments that Sam is just there to float around the house cleaning and cooking instead of being there to seriously play the game to win and he knows that is just not true.

Oh, and one more thing, she might say she doesn't want to screw over Scottie. If she says that, Brett can make a promise that he will not go after Scottie for a couple of weeks because he wasn't planning to anyway.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Re: Brett   Wed Jul 18, 2018 11:05 pm

I don't get how Brett isn't the target, he's obviously the bigger threat of the two. This should be a no-brainer. Like others have said, they may not have this chance to get him out again. It's just a matter of time before he starts winning comps and his social game is top notch
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Re: Brett   Thu Jul 19, 2018 12:15 am

He IS the target for Kaitlyn's side of the house. Kaitlyn thinks he betrayed her. Rockstar sees him as a threat because of his charm and likability (actually the most logical of the reasons). Faysal wants him gone because he wants him away from Haleigh on a personal level. Bay is of the same mindset at Rockstar. They all agree he would be better at comps than Winston.

Level 6 sees Winston as more of a liability to them because he is unreliable and a hothead which they think could hurt their games moving forward. He admitted to Rachel that he this last HOH because he was just coming off the block and wanted to keep himself back in the shadows so he wouldn't end up on the block again.by showing his abilities. I thought this was him covering for his lack of comp prowess, but one of his pitches has been that if he stays he would like to just fade into the background a bit and work behind the scenes instead of winning comps and getting himself put right back up. He then said obviously he would win HOH "if he had to" but he would like to "leave it up to the rest of the team for now" so it actually rings true.

He also had no problem asking Rachel to win the veto to take him off the block even though Angela could be the replacement, then kind of backtracked and said they would push for Kaitlyn.

Another thing is that the girls see Brett as having a chance to win physical comps against Faysal to help keep them safe moving forward where as they would probably have to be the ones saving Winston's ass instead.

This also gives Scottie a target to shoot at instead of the others in the alliance for at least a couple of weeks. And finally, they want to screw over the other side of the house because they have been on the wrong side of both the previous votes and it always causes chaos on their side of the house when the vote goes south.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Brett   

Back to top Go down

Brett
Page 1 of 1