HomeHome  FAQFAQ  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Share | 
 

 Bayleigh

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Female Posts : 2279
Join date : 2011-07-19
Location : HOH room ;)

PostSubject: Bayleigh   Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:31 pm

Now that Bayleigh is more relevant to the game since Snaggy is gone, I think she deserves her own topic (I looked and didn't see one, hopefully it wasn't an oversight).

I mostly want to complain about Bay. Part of me likes her, and wants to see her in an all-girl's alliance with the Level 6 gals and Sam, BUT then the other part of me thinks she's too chummy with Fessy.. and she'll run and tell him stuff. And I don't trust her. I don't trust that she would stay loyal to the all-girl's alliance with the Level 6 gals and Sam.

And the stuff that Bay says, just bothers me. Not as much as Angie or KarmaKait. But Bay is super annoying at times.

The other night on BBAD, she was telling Angie that there are a lot of 'know-it-alls' in the house. I don't know who they were talking about but doesn't she realize that her main boo was one of the biggest 'know-it-alls' in the entire game?? And so is Angie! She thinks she knows everything and is right about everything. Like how she is so sure that the Salesman is a surgeon. And Bay needs to take a good look at herself because she too is a know-it-all. She thinks she's got this game pegged. Like how adamant she is about JC having a power.

But what I can't stand is the total hypocrisy and double standard with this chick. Again, during BBAD, Bay was talking to Fessy and the others about substitute teaching and schools and stuff. And Fessy was saying that they always ask him to stay on as a teacher in the schools he subs at, because he's a big guy and can handle the students. And then Bay said the following to Fessy, "There a lot of Puerto Ricans in Orlando, right? Then they probably need teachers that can handle 'them'.

Okay, where's the outrage there?? Why would teachers need to handle the Puerto Ricans? What was she implying? SEE, it goes both ways. Imagine if Winston, Brett, Angela or Rachel had said this exact phrase??

I just can't with Bay. I think I've just convinced myself that I don't want her to be part of the all-girls alliance with the Level 6 gals and Sam. Maybe to use her, but again, I don't want her to go further than Tyler, or Brett, or even JC...and I am not a fan of JC!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11009
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Bayleigh   Thu Jul 19, 2018 4:53 pm

I'm not a big fan of hers either. Especially with the ridiculous power app that she has. I still don't but any production "vote" thing for a second. They sell it that people felt sorry for her because she lost Swaggy. I just hope that all the apps get used sooner rather than later.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8803
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Bayleigh   Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:01 pm

Lizzy, I can't believe how much we are on the same page this season!

When Swaggy left, I thought she was doing a good job. She was rekindling relationships with Angela, Kaycee and Rachel, who by her own admission even to Swaggy were people she clicked with much more than those on Swaggy's side of the house. She looked like she was finding her place in the game to see which way to go forward. And there was no doubt that she wanted Kaitlyn out the door to avenge Swaggy, but didn't jump too quick.

Then she got the power app and went immediately to tell Fessy she got it. I couldn't believe that she could be that stupid. Sure Fessy stuck with Swaggy, but what else was he going to do? People actually would have looked at him more sideways if he had flipped on Swaggy even if he was the only vote along with Bay's. She could have kept that power a secret to herself and been able to use it in secret against ANYONE in the house and nobody would know. Now the 3 people she wants out of the house most are Tyler, Kaitlyn and JC. Fessy would be fine with Tyler going on the block, but he will not support the idea of Kaitlyn and possibly not JC either. Using it to just put Tyler on the block is a waste because either he is going to win that veto or someone will take him off the block more than likely, so it goes to waste. Now she has to bring him into the loop of whatever she does.

Last night she called out Fessy for telling Kaitlyn about the all girls alliance, which she apparently told him about last week, but now is telling him that it was an idea of last week, but nothing has been done since (lying). He said he just made a comment about the girls saying they would put up Winston and JC and he said something about it being 2 guys once again and Kaitlyn probably panicked. She told him to watch his mouth in very bossy terms. She then said she wanted to save the power until double eviction or at least jury begins. He said "what if we need it?" She said she would only use it to save her or him.

So now she has established herself a decent spot in the house but is stuck having to save his dumb ass possibly and putting a target on herself in the situation because people already suspect she has it.

One other thing, she was doing a pretty good job planting seeds with various people in the house and it was working pretty well, but she just continues to lay out information that is going to be debunked and all roads lead back to her as the origin.

And as far as personally, she grates on my nerves because she IS a know-it-all for sure. She has an opinion on everything and expects people to respect what she says, if not then they are being bitchy or something. I caught that exchange the other night about the Puerto Ricans the other night and ironically that was a conversation that happened not long before the one that blew up with her and JC. And you are right if anyone in the house, ESPECIALLY Angela or Rachel had made that comment, social media would have been going crazy over it.

And one more comment about that grating voice she has along with that sniffling/snorting thing she does. She obviously has some sort of sinus issue, so maybe she can't help it, but it drives me nuts to listen to it.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8803
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Bayleigh   Thu Jul 19, 2018 5:06 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I'm not a big fan of hers either.  Especially with the ridiculous power app that she has.  I still don't but any production "vote" thing for a second.  They sell it that people felt sorry for her because she lost Swaggy.  I just hope that all the apps get used sooner rather than later.

Actually this one I believed was accurate. You had Jess actively telling her followers to answer EVERY question Bayleigh. You had a girl who lost her showmance in the house, and the causal viewer of BB seems to LOVE the showmances. And then there are the viewers who always want to support the underdogs. So, yes I believe that she actually did "win" this one.

I have a feeling that it is going to be used this week if Tyler's side wins HOH. The girls on that side will tell Kaitlyn's group that Faysal has to be the target because otherwise it will look suspicious about the girl's alliance. Bay will panic and use it to save him. Kaitlyn and Bay will try to push other agenda's, but it won't work. That is unless Tyler and Sam finally tell the rest of Level 6 what happens with her power app this week, which will screw up everything!
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Female Posts : 2279
Join date : 2011-07-19
Location : HOH room ;)

PostSubject: Re: Bayleigh   Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:38 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Lizzy, I can't believe how much we are on the same page this season!

When Swaggy left, I thought she was doing a good job.  She was rekindling relationships with Angela, Kaycee and Rachel, who by her own admission even to Swaggy were people she clicked with much more than those on Swaggy's side of the house.  She looked like she was finding her place in the game to see which way to go forward.  And there was no doubt that she wanted Kaitlyn out the door to avenge Swaggy, but didn't jump too quick.

Then she got the power app and went immediately to tell Fessy she got it.  I couldn't believe that she could be that stupid.  Sure Fessy stuck with Swaggy, but what else was he going to do?  People actually would have looked at him more sideways if he had flipped on Swaggy even if he was the only vote along with Bay's.  She could have kept that power a secret to herself and been able to use it in secret against ANYONE in the house and nobody would know.  Now the 3 people she wants out of the house most are Tyler, Kaitlyn and JC.  Fessy would be fine with Tyler going on the block, but he will not support the idea of Kaitlyn and possibly not JC either.  Using it to just put Tyler on the block is a waste because either he is going to win that veto or someone will take him off the block more than likely, so it goes to waste.  Now she has to bring him into the loop of whatever she does.

Last night she called out Fessy for telling Kaitlyn about the all girls alliance, which she apparently told him about last week, but now is telling him that it was an idea of last week, but nothing has been done since (lying).  He said he just made a comment about the girls saying they would put up Winston and JC and he said something about it being 2 guys once again and Kaitlyn probably panicked.  She told him to watch his mouth in very bossy terms.  She then said she wanted to save the power until double eviction or at least jury begins.  He said "what if we need it?"  She said she would only use it to save her or him.  

So now she has established herself a decent spot in the house but is stuck having to save his dumb ass possibly and putting a target on herself in the situation because people already suspect she has it.

One other thing, she was doing a pretty good job planting seeds with various people in the house and it was working pretty well, but she just continues to lay out information that is going to be debunked and all roads lead back to her as the origin.

And as far as personally, she grates on my nerves because she IS a know-it-all for sure.  She has an opinion on everything and expects people to respect what she says, if not then they are being bitchy or something.  I caught that exchange the other night about the Puerto Ricans the other night and ironically that was a conversation that happened not long before the one that blew up with her and JC.  And you are right if anyone in the house, ESPECIALLY Angela or Rachel had made that comment, social media would have been going crazy over it.  

And one more comment about that grating voice she has along with that sniffling/snorting thing she does.  She obviously has some sort of sinus issue, so maybe she can't help it, but it drives me nuts to listen to it.

OH I almost missed this post, Chap! I too cannot believe how much we're on the same page. (Well except for the Sam HOH thing, but that isn't too bad. I still like her and I'm so glad she put up Hay and KarmaKait).

However, I do think we're agreeing a lot on the same issues because I've been keeping up with all the updates and watching all the BBADs. This is the first time since they were on POP that I watched them! And so I really get to see what's going on behind the scenes. And I'm keeping up with the message boards too. Even stupid Twitter and Facebook, but I am doing my best to ignore morons. Which is like 90% of the people on there.

Anyway so I totally get why we're on the same page. Especially with Bay!

I keep going back and forth with her. I think you mentioned it in another post somewhere, but she's realizing she chose the wrong side. Even last night on BBAD, she looked defeated when she was in the Jenga room with Fessy. Like she realized her team didn't consider her part of the team and they were pretty dysfunctional.

Maybe finally she'll start to see the good in Rachel, Kaycee and Angela and slowly move to their side.

And thank you for all the updates on Bay. Glad to see she's planting seeds, but I just need time to see what she's going to do. I really do feel like she's all over the place.

I just hope she stops sharing so much with Fessy. He's not good for her game, at all. Especially since he's SO into Hay and KarmaKait.

I am really curious to see what goes down on Sunday's 'special' ep when they show the convo between JC and Bay. Let's see how true to form it really is. Why do I have a feeling that BB is going to mess it all up??

Oh man, Chap... You hit the nail on the head with this comment right there!! Her voice is really annoying. She's got that high pitch vocal fry that I just cannot stand. And holy cow, what the heck is wrong with her snorting all the time? Yesterday apparently she choked and felt like she was drowning from one of her snorts. I get that she has some sort of sinus issue, but it's so annoying. And it's gross. She needs some Flonase or something. Please BB, for the love of my ears, give her some Flonase or a neti pot!
Nose Picker
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Female Posts : 2279
Join date : 2011-07-19
Location : HOH room ;)

PostSubject: Re: Bayleigh   Fri Aug 03, 2018 5:48 am

Resurrecting this thread, now that Bay is no longer HOH (thank God!) but unfortunately she’s still in the house!

What the heck is wrong with this moron?? The fact that she’s bullying Angie and the way she talked to her on BBAD tonight?? I was pretty shocked! She’s a weasel. I cannot stand Angie.. but holy cow this woman is in Bay’s alliance and she treats her like that?? And the hilarious part about it all is that they still think one of them has flipped the vote.

These people are literally idiots.

But what got me was when Bay was in the HOH room talking to Angela and she told Angela that Angie was trying so hard to prove she didn’t flip the vote and that she was crying and when Bay said she didn’t care anymore. I was livid. I was yelling at my TV saying YOU’RE THE ONE WHO QUESTIONED HER AND KEEPS BLAMING HER! Bay is literally sick in the head.

So Bay has bumped up to the top of my list of people who need to go! I’m hoping she’s out of there this week. I feel like Angela is playing Bay like a fiddle. Making her feel safe and then she’ll cut her out in the end.

Because man, Angela is cutthroat. She totally thought Rachel flipped on her and the entire time it was Bay who was the big fat liar. And look how quick Angela flipped on Rachel.

I kind of feel bad for Rachel now. Too bad she went cray-cray.

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11009
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Bayleigh   Fri Aug 03, 2018 11:23 am

As Parker from season 9 said on twitter, not only did Bay burn her house down with that HoH, she’s now pouring gasoline on the ashes to make sure there’s no evidence
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8803
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Bayleigh   Fri Aug 03, 2018 12:01 pm

Well she has been threatening people that nobody wants to see her get backed into a corner because they won't like what comes out and I guess she was right.

The irony here is that she just gave the last part of her power away to Angela last night. She told Angela that she has to make her choice of noms before HOH makes their noms and as long as her or Fessy are not going on the block, she won't use it. So anyone with half a brain that wins HOH in the coming weeks can just tell her that they aren't going to put Bay or Fessy on the block, she doesn't use her power and they could actually put them both on the block anyway! And to top that off by revealing that she will only use her power to save Fessy or herself, they are now going to be deemed a pair.

She also really believes that she has just moved herself right into the other side of the house and doesn't realize that if she was successful in doing so, she will be at the bottom of the totem pole. And of course now she has burned her bridges with the hive alliance because of her behavior. Yep, I agree she did burn down her house and is pouring gasoline on the ashes. And just for good measure she set off a bomb as well.
Back to top Go down
imok
BB Xtra Super Junkie
BB Xtra Super Junkie
avatar

Female Posts : 149
Join date : 2011-08-27
Location : Austin,TX

PostSubject: Re: Bayleigh   Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:19 pm

Does it just go unnoticed how much of a bully and incredibly rude Bay is? She acts like it's the Big Bay show, with everyone bowing and scraping only to her. When she starts that valley girl-esq speech pattern and the 'grovelly' voice, I just want to fast forward through it (thank goodness for dvr). The 'you don't wanna see when I'm backed in a corner' diatribe was ridiculous. Yeah, Bay, I DO wanna see you when you're 'backed in a corner'. Show us whatcha got...Confused
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11009
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Bayleigh   Mon Aug 06, 2018 5:49 pm

Shes all bark and no bite. I don't know what she thinks she's gonna do to them.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8803
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Bayleigh   Mon Aug 06, 2018 9:29 pm

imok wrote:
Does it just go unnoticed how much of a bully and incredibly rude Bay is?  She acts like it's the Big Bay show, with everyone bowing and scraping only to her.  When she starts that valley girl-esq speech pattern and the 'grovelly'  voice, I just want to fast forward through it (thank goodness for dvr).  The 'you don't wanna see when I'm backed in a corner' diatribe was ridiculous.  Yeah, Bay, I DO wanna see you when you're 'backed in a corner'.  Show us whatcha got...Confused
 

Couldn't have said it better myself!

clapping cheers1
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8803
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Bayleigh   Tue Aug 07, 2018 5:16 pm

Here is a post of a conversation Bay had with Sam. She has had other similar conversations as well:

Tue 11:02 AM PT 10:36 AM Bayleigh/Sam at BY couches - ongoing convo about how they are construed by live feeders. - Scott3325
Sam: Like Rockstar doesn't give two f*cks. She's all over it - like stripteasin' in the kitchen at 2 AM with her Beetballs. I'm just not - I don't know I'm just not comfortable like that I guess.
Bayleigh: Neither am I and I honestly wish I had never signed up for the show. But
Sam: Oh Bayleigh!
Bayleigh: Oh it's true. I had a really good reputation before the show, but now it's ruined. So
Sam: No - it's really not!
Bayleigh: Yes it is!
Sam: No - that what I - that's why I'm so. Right after you said that I was going to compliment you on keepin' it together and keepin' your cool. Don't let go of it now. That's what I'm saying.
Bayleigh: I'm not talking abou...
Sam: Like Rockstar doesn't give two f*cks. She's all over it - like stripteasin' in the kitchen at 2 AM with her Beetballs. I'm just not - I don't know I'm just not comfortable like that I guess.
Bayleigh: Neither am I and I honestly wish I had never signed up for the show. But
Sam: Oh Bayleigh!
Bayleigh: Oh it's true. I had a really good reputation before the show, but now it's ruined. So
Sam: No - it's really not!
Bayleigh: Yes it is!
Sam: No - that what I - that's why I'm so. Right after you said that I was going to compliment you on keepin' it together and keepin' your cool. Don't let go of it now. That's what I'm saying.
Bayleigh: I'm not talking about that! Just allowing these people to get to me. The things we talk about. The things we do. All the cussing that goes on in this house like everything.
Sam: I don't think your reputation's been ruined at all and I think that the people that have us here are more caring and respectful than that. They love you. They... Remember - try to remember like ... they're not out to get you and they're not gonna
Bayleigh: Well, that's not true Sam because they casted me as a very sassy and aggressive black girl and that's what they w
Feeds immediately go to Fish.

Conversation continues:

Bayleigh says it's been an interesting situation & she needed to get away from the world. She doesn't know what she will do when she gets back to life. Bayleigh says she quit her job, she doesn't have a house, she will try to go back home - her job too. Sam starts to encourage her. Bayleigh says it's about reputation. Sam gives her a pep talk, telling her she is beautiful & smart & she can do anything. Bayleigh thinks being on a reality show will hinder her. Bayleigh says her family did not want her to go on this show. Sam continues to try to to encourage her.



First of all, BB can cast a person as anything they wish, but once they are in the house, their behavior is their own. SHE chose to go and threaten Rockstar right up in her face without any proof she was the vote. SHE chose to go blow up at Brett for calling her out in his speech (after she put him on the block and wanted him to go home) acting like it was appalling for him to try to do something to stay in the game. SHE chose to have sex with Swaggy on the show without protection and have a pregnancy scare that may or may not still be a question. SHE chose to run her HOH like a dictatorship making people swear their loyalty to her for the remainder of the game even if what she is asking is terrible for their own. SHE is the one who basically forced Scottie on 2 occasions to swear on the bible his loyalty and how he voted.

SHE chose those behaviors, not production. Tyler was cast as the dumb surfer dude, but it turned out that he is pretty smart and a pretty good player (even though he has made several really dumb mistakes along the way). I am sick of listening to her bullshit like her plight is so much worse than anyone else's. And then trying to insinuate that it was production who did this to her instead of her doing it to herself.

I agree with Lizzy, I wish there was some way for her to just go home.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11009
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Bayleigh   Tue Aug 07, 2018 9:55 pm

Just when I think she can't dig herself any deeper:

@BB_Updates wrote:
Haleigh- Did you try to make a two person alliance with her (Angela)? Bayleigh- Yeah, we have had one since Day 2. Whenever I brought it up to her this week, it was anything new. Haleigh- Did that trump over ours? Bayleigh-No #BB20

There's a good plan, tell one of the few people left on your side that you've had a F2 deal with someone from the other side of the house since Day 2, and expect them to still trust you since you have one with them as well. Just tell her you tried to make an alliance to save yourself and leave it at that, don't give them yet another reason to distrust you, especially since you shared your power with the other side and not your alliance
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8803
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Bayleigh   Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:02 pm

I almost feel like we are being punked, because nobody can be this stupid can they?

Oh, and btw, I haven't listened to her conversation with Hay for myself yet, but apparently Bay said something about "the live feeders are onto me and I won't be talking about production anymore." Then a while after that she was sitting on a couch and read a label that said something about causing birth defects and said "I have to get off this right now" so your source was probably spot on when saying she is seeing a nurse practitioner. By now, she has to have had a test to tell her for sure one way or another.

Again, I haven't listened to this for myself, but it looks like the rest of the information was correct, so who knows.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11009
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Bayleigh   Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:14 pm

Apparently she hasn't taken a test yet. I read a story in one of the tabloids about it. I don't know why she wouldn't simply ask for a home pregnancy test in DR and find out. It's my understanding that while those may give a false negative, they never give a false positive.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8803
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Bayleigh   Tue Aug 07, 2018 11:43 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Apparently she hasn't taken a test yet.  I read a story in one of the tabloids about it.  I don't know why she wouldn't simply ask for a home pregnancy test in DR and find out.  It's my understanding that while those may give a false negative, they never give a false positive.

So there is a tabloid story out there about it? That is probably what she meant about "the live feeders are onto her" and she wouldn't be talking about production anymore. Could be that they warned her that her conversations have gotten out to the public (big shocker, right?) and there are tabloid stories out there now. Kind of like they did with Angela/Rachel and then JC making the TMZ show.

I can't fathom her not having taken a test, either per her own request or BB wanting to have her take the test. What if she had been chosen for the veto this week? By all accounts it was a very physically demanding comp because of the heat and doing the sprinting aspect of it. Scottie having been on slop for 2 weeks said he almost passed out a couple of times during the comp. Tyler having been on slop this week also said something about things turning brown and he almost went down. If it was that physically demanding, it would have been very dangerous for her to compete in something like that. That is a liability factor much the same as Christmas having to have medical clearance to compete in any of the comps.

There has to be things going on behind the scenes because there is no way she is just sitting in that house in limbo not having had a test. They could draw blood and urine in the DR and send it out to be tested, if they don't want to rely on a home test, which are pretty damn accurate anyway. This is not rocket science for crying out loud.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11009
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Bayleigh   Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:03 am

Back to the subject of can the get any dumber. So Fess and Bayleigh are talking and she’s venting about Angela and how she wants to check her and what not then Fess comes up with some brilliant advice. Angela doesn’t even have a vote, Tyler does and has already said he was voting against her, so the one she should be checking is Tyler. Bay then actually agreed. The proper advice here should be, you are fighting an uphill battle as it is, don’t be checking anyone. Kiss their asses and say what you need to to try and secure votes
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
avatar

Male Posts : 11009
Join date : 2011-08-04
Location : Cleveland, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: Bayleigh   Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:07 am

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
avatar

Female Posts : 8803
Join date : 2011-07-13
Location : Iowa

PostSubject: Re: Bayleigh   Wed Aug 08, 2018 12:23 am

ctown28 wrote:
Back to the subject of can the get any dumber. So Fess and Bayleigh are talking and she’s venting about Angela and how she wants to check her and what not then Fess comes up with some brilliant advice. Angela doesn’t even have a vote, Tyler does and has already said he was voting against her, so the one she should be checking is Tyler. Bay then actually agreed. The proper advice here should be, you are fighting an uphill battle as it is, don’t be checking anyone. Kiss their asses and say what you need to to try and secure votes

So let me get this straight. She is pissed that she was cast as the sassy, angry black girl (or whatever her newest term is for it), so her answer is to "check" various people in order to garner votes to stay in the house? Yep, that makes complete sense.

First of all, Tyler apparently made it clear at the ceremony and right afterward that he is voting her out, so he is probably a lost cause. So, you have Hay cancel his vote and leave him the hell alone. Sam is a vote that she should believe she can actually get and being a bitchy bully type is not going to get her anywhere in that respect, especially if she starts "checking" Tyler. For that matter, who wants to keep someone in the house who is going to go off on people at any given time.

Like you said Ctown, now is the time to kiss some ass, give Sam and Kaycee a big sob story about being sent home for being the hacker when she isn't and selling her power app as a protection for people like Scottie or Brett for their votes.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
avatar

Female Posts : 2279
Join date : 2011-07-19
Location : HOH room ;)

PostSubject: Re: Bayleigh   Wed Aug 08, 2018 3:51 pm

I think the whole "I'm pregnant" talk is total bullshit. Bay just wants attention. She knows she'll get attention by claiming she's pregnant, and look it worked. US Weekly is writing about it. This girl knows what she's doing. She's not going to take a pregnancy test because she knows she's not pregnant. She's probably on the pill AND probably got those shots that stop your period. I don't believe her and her fake ass self one damn bit.

Like I said a million times, her and Snaggy are trying to find ways to make themselves relevant and popular and make money, without having to actually work. Bay wants to be an actress. I've looked at her Instagram and other social media accounts, she's signed up with a modeling agency and her dream is to be on the Bold and the Beautiful. By 'hooking up' with Snaggy and creating all this drama, she thinks she'll guarantee herself and Snaggy publicity.

Well, her shtick will come to an end. And if she keeps up this baby mama drama, and has to confess she's not pregnant, she'll look like a fool. Because she is a fool. But how much do you want to bet, now that she's on the block and needs sympathy, she's going to play the "I might be pregnant card". I hope she does and tells Sam so Sam can get all Judgey McJudgerson on her ass!

Honestly, I hope Bay pulls a Chima and gets booted. But I don't think she's that crazy. I'm just hoping something in her snaps and she hits Angela, then she's definitely out. And Angela won't take shit from her, she'll run to production and force them to boot her.

Now this, I'd LOVE to see!! Because i honestly do not want Bay in jury. Plain and simple, she needs ta go!
clapping Popcorn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Bayleigh   

Back to top Go down
 
Bayleigh
Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 20 :: Big Brother 20: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: