Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2282

PostSubject: Re: Sam HOH   Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:37 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Back to the topic at hand................

I loved it when Sam got the HOH room.  She took a minute to recognize the people who have left and state that she hopes to see them when she gets out.  She then laid down the law that there would be no 1 on 1's because she already knows what she is going to do.  Everyone just needs to take a minute and relax and not freak out.  Then they can hash it out in the competitions.  She said she is not going to tell ANYONE who is going on the block.  She again said that she says what she means, she means what she says and she does what she says she is going to do.  

Then she laid down the law about her HOH room.  She said it was HER room and nobody is allowed in it without her permission or if she is in there.  Otherwise the door will be locked.  Then she basically shooed them out of the door and relished her HOH room.  I loved it!

Now I believe that Bay and Fessy are going to panic and use her power app for no reason.  JC did tell Fessy he was 90% sure it was Kaitlyn and Haliegh going up, but Fessy is not sure who to believe right now.  JC told him so he would calm down because he was having a BIG meltdown about not being able to trust people.  His biggest beef right now is that he is looking like a chump on TV because he is lusting after Haleigh and is supposed to be best friends with Kaitlyn and they could be lying to him.  

I understand why Bay would want to use the power under these circumstances, but if she does something obvious (like Tyler and Brett), they will figure out the app was hers in a hot minute and she paints a HUGE target on her back.  She needs to use it in a way where she can frame someone else for it like JC or Kaitlyn.  Not sure what combination that would be, but I have a feeling she will use it and will be found out in the process.

Holy Cow, Chap... why did I have a feeling that THIS was the one thing we would disagree about ?? TeeHee...

I didn't like that Sam laid down the law about 'her' room. I didn't like that she said, this is my room and you can only come in here if you have permission. Because when it was Tyler or Scottie's room, she didn't ask for permission, she went in and listened to the music, etc...

I don't know, it just rubbed me the wrong way. I get being honest. I get wanting your privacy, but the way she said it... this is the attitude that gets on my nerves.  

Also, if she spends too much time alone in that room without people in there, because now they're going to be afraid to even go up, then it's going to be the Robot situation all over again, but instead of being in a hotel room all alone, she's upstairs by herself. This is not how you play BB.

I also wonder had it been Angie or KarmaKait who said this is MY room and no one is allowed in it unless they have MY permission and only when I'm in it.... would your feelings been different? (not that Angie will ever win. ha!!)  

But yeah, I giant rolled my eyeballs to the back of my head when she shooed everyone out. I did like how she acknowledged the past HGs though. That was really nice. No one has ever done that, or at least not from my recollection. And I loved how she made everyone kiss her on the cheek right before they went in the room. That was cute. Even though Fessy looked disgusted. I kind of got a bit disgusted because I start to think about everyone's saliva all over her cheek.  Puke (KarmaKait was smart and kissed the other one!)

I really hope Bay uses her power and changes the noms to Tyler and Bro 1 and that Bro 1 gets evicted and Sam's power automatically goes to him. And he wins his way back into the game. That would be hilarious and SO SO good because:
a. Two power apps are now gone
b. It'll definitely mess Angie up even more to think they finally evicted Bro 1 and BAM he's back in the game
c. The HGs can now stop thinking about the stupid powers. Although there's still one in play, Tyler can somehow convince them that they've all been played.
d. Fessy won't be happy that his nemesis is back in the game, messing with his gals TeeHee
e. Did I mention it'll be great to just screw with Angie's head??  rolling on the floor  rolling on the floor  rolling on the floor

Although, if Tyler does go up, I hope he doesn't use his cloud power. But I think he has to use it before he's nominated right? And if Bay changes noms last minute, he won't get the heads-up to use it. And can save it.

I saw Fessy having a cow last night on BBAD... punching the walls, and JC trying to calm him down. Of course, there was NO OUTCRY ABOUT THIS AT ALL!! People were actually cheering him on. But Winston says one thing about Scottie and he's violent and needs to be thrown out of the game??
:explode:  :explode:  :explode:  :explode:  :explode:  :explode:  :explode:
(That's my new emoticon when I see the hypocrisy...I predict I'm going to be using this a lot!)

Okay seriously though, the best part of Fessy's  Madcow moment in the storage room was when he lifted JC on the counter. I kept rewinding this over and over because it sure did make me giggle. I wish I could find a gif of this moment. I saw one on Twitter last night but now can't find it. It was the highlight of my night.
chuckle
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Re: Sam HOH   Fri Jul 20, 2018 6:50 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:

Holy Cow, Chap... why did I have a feeling that THIS was the one thing we would disagree about ?? TeeHee...

That must mean you agree with me!!!!!

KeenLizzy wrote:

I really hope Bay uses her power and changes the noms to Tyler and Bro 1 and that Bro 1 gets evicted and Sam's power automatically goes to him. And he wins his way back into the game. That would be hilarious and SO SO good because:
a. Two power apps are now gone
b. It'll definitely mess Angie up even more to think they finally evicted Bro 1 and BAM he's back in the game
c. The HGs can now stop thinking about the stupid powers. Although there's still one in play, Tyler can somehow convince them that they've all been played.
d. Fessy won't be happy that his nemesis is back in the game, messing with his gals TeeHee
e. Did I mention it'll be great to just screw with Angie's head??  rolling on the floor  rolling on the floor  rolling on the floor

Now this would be great, but no way Bay uses her power this week. She will only use it if her or Fessy are in danger. And she is actually leaning away from considering Fessy

Quote :
Although, if Tyler does go up, I hope he doesn't use his cloud power. But I think he has to use it before he's nominated right? And if Bay changes noms last minute, he won't get the heads-up to use it. And can save it.

This is correct, he has to use it before noms, cannot use it after the fact. Now that raises a different strategy question. If he uses it during initial noms, then is it done or does it carry into the renoms? It wouldn't make much sense to use it for initial and risk being backdoored, at least for initial noms, you know you will play in veto
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Re: Sam HOH   Fri Jul 20, 2018 9:50 pm

Lizzy, I think the reason we see this differently is because I know what is behind Sam's thinking on this.

Kaitlyn and Haleigh have both actually went into her things (make-up and hair stuff) and used them without asking her. She called Kaitlyn out for it simply stating that she doesn't mind sharing her things with Kaitlyn, but she would appreciate it if she would ask first. Kaitlyn of course was very offended and basically said Sam was being rude with her tone or something. This happened the first week. I don't recall what Haleigh took, but Sam was at the mirror using her stuff and Haleigh just reached right in there and grabbed stuff out. Sam took it back from her but said nothing. I believe this is where their dislike started.

Then there is the cleaning. Basically Sam and Angela do the lion's share of the cleaning. They will clean the entire kitchen (trying to keep the ants down) before they go to bed. When they get up in the morning it is trashed all over again because people don't care to clean up after themselves and Haleigh is apparently the worst at it and never lifts a finger to do anything. Apparently Rockstar and Kaitlyn are not much better. Rachel also leaves her things all over the house, but at least it isn't food.

When Sam would go up to the HOH room and see how people would trash the room and leave, her and Angela both said that if they won HOH they were not going to have people going in and out of there trashing shit and leaving it, people would need to ask permission and be in there for a purpose if they were not in there with them.

Sam has always knocked before going into the HOH room and asked for permission before using the facilities for anything from the HOH, and she actually spent very little time in there. So she is just wanting the same respect from others. That first week every time she tried to go and talk to Tyler the others were all over his room, and he told her it drove him nuts, but he couldn't do anyting about it. He also talked about them trashing the room all the time.

Last week she came in the room to talk to Scottie and was disgusted by the mess they left him with, candy wrappers, hair extensions, half-eaten food, and she told Scottie not to let people take over. She actually went around the room and picked up things and straightened up things while she was talking to him.

So this is where all of this comes from. She is tired of being a maid to these people on a daily basis, so she is going to control her little space for the time she has it. Sure she could just stop cleaning up after these people, but she is the type of person who just can't live in filth either.

I don't think she will just be hanging out in her room all the time like she was last night and will socialize as she has been, and if she doesn't it will hurt her going forward. But knowing all this, I think I might have the same opinion.

One other point she has made, these people didn't want to hang out with her before she was HOH, so they shouldn't be bothered by not hanging out with her now.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2282

PostSubject: Re: Sam HOH   Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:00 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Lizzy, I think the reason we see this differently is because I know what is behind Sam's thinking on this.

Kaitlyn and Haleigh have both actually went into her things (make-up and hair stuff) and used them without asking her.  She called Kaitlyn out for it simply stating that she doesn't mind sharing her things with Kaitlyn, but she would appreciate it if she would ask first.  Kaitlyn of course was very offended and basically said Sam was being rude with her tone or something.  This happened the first week.  I don't recall what Haleigh took, but Sam was at the mirror using her stuff and Haleigh just reached right in there and grabbed stuff out.  Sam took it back from her but said nothing.  I believe this is where their dislike started.

Then there is the cleaning.  Basically Sam and Angela do the lion's share of the cleaning.  They will clean the entire kitchen (trying to keep the ants down) before they go to bed.  When they get up in the morning it is trashed all over again because people don't care to clean up after themselves and Haleigh is apparently the worst at it and never lifts a finger to do anything.  Apparently Rockstar and Kaitlyn are not much better.  Rachel also leaves her things all over the house, but at least it isn't food.  

When Sam would go up to the HOH room and see how people would trash the room and leave, her and Angela both said that if they won HOH they were not going to have people going in and out of there trashing shit and leaving it, people would need to ask permission and be in there for a purpose if they were not in there with them.  

Sam has always knocked before going into the HOH room and asked for permission before using the facilities for anything from the HOH, and she actually spent very little time in there.  So she is just wanting the same respect from others.  That first week every time she tried to go and talk to Tyler the others were all over his room, and he told her it drove him nuts, but he couldn't do anyting about it.  He also talked about them trashing the room all the time.

Last week she came in the room to talk to Scottie and was disgusted by the mess they left him with, candy wrappers, hair extensions, half-eaten food, and she told Scottie not to let people take over.  She actually went around the room and picked up things and straightened up things while she was talking to him.  

So this is where all of this comes from.  She is tired of being a maid to these people on a daily basis, so she is going to control her little space for the time she has it.  Sure she could just stop cleaning up after these people, but she is the type of person who just can't live in filth either.  

I don't think she will just be hanging out in her room all the time like she was last night and will socialize as she has been, and if she doesn't it will hurt her going forward.  But knowing all this, I think I might have the same opinion.

One other point she has made, these people didn't want to hang out with her before she was HOH, so they shouldn't be bothered by not hanging out with her now.

OHHH... See now that makes sense! I can totally get why she shut all that down. Okay, you've changed my mind...
hypnotize hypnotize

Go, Sam, Go! TeeHee

Why aren't the guys cleaning up after themselves either? I don't understand what it is about this house that people suddenly think it's okay to not clean up after themselves.

Disgusting.

And I'm an only child, so I can't even imagine people just grabbing my stuff without asking. I would probably go insane having to share everything with everyone. At least have common courtesy to ask.

Angie looks like she's gross and smelly. Especially her hair!  (SEE Angie, it's not nice to judge someone on their appearance).
Sarcastic

ctown28 wrote:

:raspberries:
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Re: Sam HOH   Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:14 pm

Actually Lizzy, Sam and Angela have both stated that they can't believe that the boys in the house clean up after themselves better than the girls. They at least wash their own dishes when they use them. I think I have heard complaints that JC doesn't do as well especially leaving food around, but I think Sam and Angela called him out on it and he has been dong much better. Sam cleaning Scottie's room that one time was just because everyone had finally left the room and he had not had the chance to clean up yet.

As far as the bathroom and showers and stuff, it is basically Angela and Sam that do it all. At least until one day last week when Haleigh or Rockstar were trying to get Sam and Angela on board with getting rid of Brett AND he all girl's alliance, then one of them suggested they having a "cleaning day tomorrow" that never actually came to fruition.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Re: Sam HOH   Fri Jul 20, 2018 10:21 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:

OHHH... See now that makes sense! I can totally get why she shut all that down. Okay, you've changed my mind...
hypnotize hypnotize

Go, Sam, Go! TeeHee

Why aren't the guys cleaning up after themselves either? I don't understand what it is about this house that people suddenly think it's okay to not clean up after themselves.

Disgusting.

And I'm an only child, so I can't even imagine people just grabbing my stuff without asking. I would probably go insane having to share everything with everyone. At least have common courtesy to ask.

Angie looks like she's gross and smelly. Especially her hair!  (SEE Angie, it's not nice to judge someone on their appearance).
Sarcastic

ctown28 wrote:

:raspberries:

Dammit!!!!

Foiled again!!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sam HOH   

Back to top Go down

Sam HOH
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2