Sam nominated Haleigh and Kaitlyn

Kaitlyn: That was the opposite of female empowerment
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11009

PostSubject: Re: Sam's Nominations   Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:21 pm

Apparently Sam said something about female empowerment and how she doesn't like when girls hang all over guys and go from one to the next. Which describes Kaitlyn to a tee. Now she is once again playing the victim and crying to anyone
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sam's Nominations   Fri Jul 20, 2018 5:25 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
Kaitlyn to Haleigh - We are the opposite of female empowerment? When did we ever do anything that's disrespectful to the men in the house? Like I have a father, a brother and a boyfriend. Brett-At least no one is saying you have a micropenis #BB20

LMFAO Leave it to Brett to come up with somethinglike that, now I'm sure he will be back on Kaitlyn's kill list for not having any sympathy
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sam's Nominations   Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:02 pm

Sam basically slut shamed Haleigh and Kaitlyn and that is why she nominated them. Basically for their flirtatious ways.

Then someone asked about when Tyler does it. Her response? "Yeah, but he's a man...he can't help himself."

And Twitter is already melting down
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8803

PostSubject: Re: Sam's Nominations   Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:17 pm

Okay, I guessing there was a context to this. And I could point out that Tyler does not go up to all the women in the house and push himself on their lap or hang all over them. It is the women who push themselves on him. Does he help things by stroking Kaitlyn's arm and those things, no, but that is the situation he is in right now.

And Sam also talked about having respect for people's things as well as their personal space. She talked about not respecting others in reference to cleaning up after themselves and not helping themselves to everyone's stuff.

I think Sam sees this as her protecting her 2 favorite guys in the house, Tyler and Scottie. She thought it was appalling how Haleigh had not given Scottie the time of day until he won HOH and then she was all over him (as well as Kaitlyn) and then she slept upstairs with him. She seems to be worried that Scottie will have his heart broken.

Now do I think Sam is reading a bit much into this game? Sure, but she apparently has said today that people make nominations for 2 different reasons, one is gameplay and the other is personal. She chose to make it personal, but admits it could actually turn into a game move as well by exposing them for who they are, which is what she told Rachel. She told Rachel and her and Angela are pretty and interact and joke around with the guys, but they do it in a respectful manner, but Haleight and Kaitlyn don't.

She also told Fessy and Tyler after noms that basically she doesn't think she should change situations simply because she is a girl. She feels that is the opposite of empowerment. I believe she is trying to say that the all girl's alliance is stupid and she is not going to target someone because of their genitals.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sam's Nominations   Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:22 pm

Regardless of context "Yeah but he's a guy and can't help himself" is a stupid thing to say. I get what she is saying, but if that flirtation with other would lead to someone sexually assualting them, would the, "she was asking for it" fly? Of course it wouldn't.

But yes, I agree that the all girl alliance is a stupid thing if the goal is to target only guys. I don't recall if there was ever an all male alliance that targetted just the girls. If I remember correctly, they didn't bring in every single guy in the house, they just always went after whoever wasn't in their alliance
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Sam's Nominations   Fri Jul 20, 2018 7:55 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Regardless of context "Yeah but he's a guy and can't help himself" is a stupid thing to say.  I get what she is saying, but if that flirtation with other would lead to someone sexually assualting them, would the, "she was asking for it" fly?  Of course it wouldn't.

But yes, I agree that the all girl alliance is a stupid thing if the goal is to target only guys.  I don't recall if there was ever an all male alliance that targetted just the girls.  If I remember correctly, they didn't bring in every single guy in the house, they just always went after whoever wasn't in their alliance

Point taken. I might listen to the conversation on the feeds just to satisfy my curiosity.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Sam's Nominations   Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:35 pm

According to Kaitlyn, Sam saying her noms were "personal" was wrong because she is not supposed to say that. I believe when she put up Swaggy she said it was for her own PERSONAL feelings and taking back her power, right?

Also last week, Kaitlyn said that everyone loves Sam and she was going to float her way to the end. She would never win a comp and if she "lucked" into one she would just do what she is told and not do anything for herself because she doesn't understand the game.

Hmmm...........let's see. She won that comp on grit and stamina, not by luck, unlike Kaitlyn's crapshoot win. She made her own decision on who she would put on the block and didn't even bother to consult with anyone else in the house (that we know of) and Kaitlyn let herself be completely manipulated by Tyler and also a bit by JC telling her America would be laughing at her.

She also said that Sam would have to be one of the next ones to go because she doesn't like how she snaps at her about cleaning up and stuff like that...........she is not the "mom" of the house after all and they are not children she can order around. That sounds a bit personal doesn't it.

Lizzy, sounds like your nickname of KarmaKait gets more relevant by the day!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Sam's Nominations   Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:44 pm

Well Ctown, looks like Sam is following your game plan in a sense. She told Tyler that she is going to tell the nominees once they are locked that whichever one is evicted will have the chance at a bonus life because she didn't use her power in those 3 weeks. She made it sound like she wants them to be grateful that she didn't use it in those weeks and is basically giving them the gift of that power this week.

She said she wants to see how the campaigning changes after the girls know that they aren't actually leaving the game this week. Their group is a shell of an alliance right now. You give them this type of assurance and nobody has to put their cards on the table within that group. Think about it, Fessy has to make a choice on his vote, whatever that may be, he won't have that tight bond with at least 1 of those girls any longer. Rockstar ahs to make a choice and that will cause problems too.

If Sam wants to tell them, she should wait and find out how the votes are going, then on eviction day tell THAT person that she knows how the votes are going and they are the one being evicted, but Sam's bonus life will give them a chance to return. Tell them now they know who their true friends are as far as people voting for or against them and they can use that information when they return to the game.

Either way, I am thinking the person who comes back will have some animosity to Sam, but if she lets these grenades explode all week on that side of the house and then comes in on eviction night with a life line explaining that she kept the secret so they will know who their friends are when they come back into the house, then the target is no longer on Sam, but those people they thought they could trust.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Sam's Nominations   Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:04 am

Sam is an idiot and I like her less and less the more I see her. I watched a bit tonight where she invited Fessy into her room and was telling him how much of a good person he is, and how she hopes he wins HoH and follows her lead to ask people to respect privacy. Hey fucktard, you have no privacy in Big Brother, that’s a big premise of the game.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2279

PostSubject: Re: Sam's Nominations   Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:07 am

chap5788 wrote:

Lizzy, sounds like your nickname of KarmaKait gets more relevant by the day!

That’s because I got a ‘hit’ at the beginning of this season that Karma would bite Kaitlyn in the ass! TeeHee
crystalball
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Sam's Nominations   Sat Jul 21, 2018 11:59 am

ctown28 wrote:
Sam is an idiot and I like her less and less the more I see her. I watched a bit tonight where she invited Fessy into her room and was telling him how much of a good person he is, and how she hopes he wins HoH and follows her lead to ask people to respect privacy. Hey fucktard, you have no privacy in Big Brother, that’s a big premise of the game.

Supposedly she is having these talks with Fessy to gain trust with him, because he is completely lost in the game. However, the problem is she doesn't understand the concept of teams, targets, alliances and such. I thought she was starting to get it, but I listened to some of her conversations and realized that she is definitely not. She even floated the idea to Tyler and JC that she will just tell the veto winner that THEY can not only choose whether or not they want to use it, but can pick the replacement as well! Tyler and JC both balked at that immediately and she got defensive and asked why, because according to her ANYONE else in the house with the exception of Rockstar against Haleigh or Kaitlyn would absolutely stay. JC and Tyler both disagreed, but she still didn't believe it.

What Sam is struggling with here is that this is a game of strategy and not just relationships and competitions. She even said that once 2 or 3 more people are gone, everyone left will be "good people" with "good heads on their shoulders" and they can all play the game as adults. She went on to say basically that each week they fight for the competitions, the HOH makes the nominees, they play the veto and someone goes home. Nobody has to scheme or anything, they all just know it will happen each week. She also doesn't get that someone as popular as Tyler or Fessy would be a HUGE target sitting on the block on eviction night and unless they are against each other would more than likely be evicted.

This is where Tyler, Kaycee and Angela have REALLY dropped the ball. They should have spent more time talking with Sam about the game. They are people she talks to the most and in tyler and Kaycee shared the most secrets. They needed to be explaining some of these things to her, like comparisons to previous seasons and things like that because now she has this insane idea that they can all just play, win, lose and go home in the most simplistic form.

She is also under the impression that there are no longer any teams in the house. She wants people to just play. Tyler has not done a good job of helping her understand that there are people who they are working with and those they want to get out of the house for GAME reasons. At this point, she will NEVER be on board with sending Fessy or Scottie out the door if they are sitting on the block next to someone like Haleigh or Bayleigh.

And Ctown, I agree with the premise of privacy and her comment is stupid, but she is trying to tell him without actually coming out and saying it that he shouldn't let those girls take over his room and his thoughts because she does not respect their game of throwing themselves and him to further themselves. It is also a stupid thing because those girls could be votes that HE needs at a critical time, something else she doesn't understand.

It really is too bad that she just doesn't get it, because she could be a good player if she understood the other parts. She does not shy away from anything, has grit and determination in comps, reads people pretty well as far as when they are blowing smoke up someone's ass and there are fewer and fewer people each week who would actually think of putting her up. But because of her inability to grasp the other aspects she is going to become a liability to the people she is working with. Tyler needs to quit pussyfooting around with her and tell her what is what instead of trying to lead her with a carrot on a stick to come to a conclusion. She is smart and would probably respect him just putting it out there to her. He doesn't have to order her around, but tell her the chain reaction of certain actions a bit more often.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sam's Nominations   

Back to top Go down

Sam's Nominations
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 20 :: Big Brother 20: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: