Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2282

PostSubject: Social Media Stuff   Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:04 pm

Okay you know how my head explodes anytime I read anything on Social Media? But apparently I'm a glutton for punishment, because I keep going back for me... so I'm thinking a little exposure therapy might actually help me.

I don't know if there's a thread at the moment for Media, but I'm going to post anything I find that's hilarious, annoying, bothersome, etc... Maybe this can help me get over all the double standard, hypocritical crap I keep seeing all over Social Media that makes my head explode!!
:explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode:

Can I request for someone to post a GIF of Fessy lifting up JC on the counter in the SR?? Begging

With that being said, I'll begin with this little bit of humor...

Dick tweeted this tweet. Which he is absolutely right about (shocking I agree with him). This is one of the best BB shows in a long time. It's very reminiscent of BB11 and BB11 was my favorite, favorite of all time. But that's just because I'm biased and loved Jeff  hearts

Anway that Weasel Andy tweeted something very similar right afterward. This guy man...He's still so unoriginal and useless

At least someone called him out on it
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:10 pm

Andy is horrible. Earlier someone retweeted a blog of his about why he doesn't like Big Brother fans and then goes on to call out people like Dick, who is the person that interacts with the fans more than anyone.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Fri Jul 20, 2018 8:23 pm

This is a cool idea for a thread, especially for someone like me who is not on social media at all. Looking forward to what comes along.

And yes, I have to agree this season has been so entertaining and it is hard to believe that this is only the 3rd week. Whoever the people were that were involved in the casting this year deserve a raise and "tenure" to that department for seasons to come. I have people to like, people to wonder about, people to hate and people who just turn my stomach. Yep, sounds like a good cast to me!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:00 pm

Not sure if this made the social media scene or not, but I thought I would throw it out there to see if there was any outrage or disgust about this one.

Fessy was in the HOH room with Haliegh and Kaitlyn goofing around. There were sexual undertones to their conversations, like what happens most of the time when Kaitlyn is hanging out with Fessy. Talk turned to how long it had been since he "released" and he said something like May or June I think. They both said that he probably really NEEDED to do it. They spoke of the shower and such. Haliegh then made a comment about "someone like him" having not "released" in that long would be a scary situation for the girl who ends up being the one to be with him at that time. He was a bit weirded out by comment because his body language changed.

Anyway that very night, Haleigh was asleep in the bed next to him and he was laying there awake. He scratched "himself" a couple of times and then you see him look over at Haleigh who has her back to him. He reaches out his hand and it appears he is touching her back with one hand and the other hand.................yep you guessed it was doing something else. Not sure if he finished the deed or not because it was pretty quick, be he was at least beginning to do something under that sheet. He then immediately got up, grabbed some pants and went toward the bathroom. It was the night the blowup with JC and Bay happened. He encountered JC and they went to the bathroom area to talk AFTER he went to the bathroom.

Now whether he accomplished his task or not, the fact that he was reaching out and touching her while she was sleeping with one hand and doing "something else" with the other is absolutely disgusting. I don't care if she lays all over him or cuddles him or not, when she is sleeping she is not giving him any kind of permission.

And to think he has been saying over and over since the eviction that he doesn't want to look stupid on TV for trusting the wrong person. I think that would be the least of his worries if he portrays this kind of behavior again for sure in addition to whatever the hell him and Kaitlyn have been doing and saying.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Fri Jul 20, 2018 11:26 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Not sure if this made the social media scene or not, but I thought I would throw it out there to see if there was any outrage or disgust about this one.

Fessy was in the HOH room with Haliegh and Kaitlyn goofing around.  There were sexual undertones to their conversations, like what happens most of the time when Kaitlyn is hanging out with Fessy.  Talk turned to how long it had been since he "released" and he said something like May or June I think.  They both said that he probably really NEEDED to do it.  They spoke of the shower and such.  Haliegh then made a comment about "someone like him" having not "released" in that long would be a scary situation for the girl who ends up being the one to be with him at that time.  He was a bit weirded out by comment because his body language changed.

Anyway that very night, Haleigh was asleep in the bed next to him and he was laying there awake.  He scratched "himself" a couple of times and then you see him look over at Haleigh who has her back to him.  He reaches out his hand and it appears he is touching her back with one hand and the other hand.................yep you guessed it was doing something else.  Not sure if he finished the deed or not because it was pretty quick, be he was at least beginning to do something under that sheet.  He then immediately got up, grabbed some pants and went toward the bathroom.  It was the night the blowup with JC and Bay happened.  He encountered JC and they went to the bathroom area to talk AFTER he went to the bathroom.

Now whether he accomplished his task or not, the fact that he was reaching out and touching her while she was sleeping with one hand and doing "something else" with the other is absolutely disgusting.  I don't care if she lays all over him or cuddles him or not, when she is sleeping she is not giving him any kind of permission.

And to think he has been saying over and over since the eviction that he doesn't want to look stupid on TV for trusting the wrong person.  I think that would be the least of his worries if he portrays this kind of behavior again for sure in addition to whatever the hell him and Kaitlyn have been doing and saying.

This is the first I've heard any of this. If it was anything to be concerned about, trust me, social media would've been all over it. There are fans and haters of every single person in the house
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Sat Jul 21, 2018 12:33 am

Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:19 am

chap5788 wrote:

Fessy was in the HOH room with Haliegh and Kaitlyn goofing around.  There were sexual undertones to their conversations, like what happens most of the time when Kaitlyn is hanging out with Fessy.  Talk turned to how long it had been since he "released" and he said something like May or June I think.  They both said that he probably really NEEDED to do it.  They spoke of the shower and such.  Haliegh then made a comment about "someone like him" having not "released" in that long would be a scary situation for the girl who ends up being the one to be with him at that time.  He was a bit weirded out by comment because his body language changed.

Anyway that very night, Haleigh was asleep in the bed next to him and he was laying there awake.  He scratched "himself" a couple of times and then you see him look over at Haleigh who has her back to him.  He reaches out his hand and it appears he is touching her back with one hand and the other hand.................yep you guessed it was doing something else.  Not sure if he finished the deed or not because it was pretty quick, be he was at least beginning to do something under that sheet.  He then immediately got up, grabbed some pants and went toward the bathroom.  It was the night the blowup with JC and Bay happened.  He encountered JC and they went to the bathroom area to talk AFTER he went to the bathroom.

Now whether he accomplished his task or not, the fact that he was reaching out and touching her while she was sleeping with one hand and doing "something else" with the other is absolutely disgusting.  I don't care if she lays all over him or cuddles him or not, when she is sleeping she is not giving him any kind of permission.

And to think he has been saying over and over since the eviction that he doesn't want to look stupid on TV for trusting the wrong person.  I think that would be the least of his worries if he portrays this kind of behavior again for sure in addition to whatever the hell him and Kaitlyn have been doing and saying.

CHAP!! Holy cow, I did see this. In my search for Fessy lifting up JC on the counter, I saw a GIF of Fessy reaching over and rubbing Hay's back. And people were commenting, but i didn't read this or realize the context. Let me see if I can find it again!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Sat Jul 21, 2018 1:23 am

I will be interested to see what you find, but since Ctown had not seen anything about it and you just saw it in passing, sounds like it might have been a blip on the screen, which I don't get because I found it extremely creepy for sure.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:41 am

I can’t find it!! Mad6

But I’ll still keep looking. I know I saw something.

I did find this little video. I hadn’t seen it before, just read about it... so I’m dropping it here before I lose this one!

So do you think a little part of Tyler likes KarmaKait? I can’t inagine what it’d be like for someone to do ‘say’ to me.

Also now it really makes sense why the boyfriend broke up with her!! I can’t wait until KarmaKait exits the house!!

Oh wait (editing because I found it)
Ctown was right... it was NOTHING! Looks like JC got more action from Fessy than Fessy did from Hay! TeeHee

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Sat Jul 21, 2018 4:10 am

KeenLizzy wrote:

Oh wait (editing because I found it)
Ctown was right... it was NOTHING!

I’d think you’d be used to typing those words by now. neener
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:09 pm

Lizzy, that is not the one I was talking about, because JC was not in bed with Fessy at the time. Fessy was alone in his bed (JC was out in the kitchen area after his confrontation earlier with Bay) and Haleigh was asleep on the other bed. He reached across and was touching her. I will look for the timestamp and maybe if I post it Ctown and put it on here for you to see.

As far as Tyler is concerned, I don't think he has feelings for her. What was she saying in the second part where he said no, no, no you wouldn't. I remember seeing something in the comments on the feeds at one time that she had said she would drop her boyfriend for him but he shut her down, was that what she was saying?

Tyler keeps saying she is bad for his game and if he doesn't talk to her and rub her arm or back while they are talking she almost has a meltdown, but it just makes things worse when he does it and pretty soon it will be him looking like the bad guy for leading her on.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Sat Jul 21, 2018 2:28 pm

I found it. It is Wednesday at 2:19 a.m. BBT on cameras 3 and 4. If you watch camera 3 angle first, it is just a shot of him from the waist down, but you get the "landscape" of the situation when you see him either adjust himself or scratch or something, then nothing for a bit and then there is movement of some sort. Then the feeds cut to the other bedroom and show him depart that room shortly thereafter.

Then if you watch camera 4 starting at that same time, you see he is in bed by himself and Haleigh is in the next bed sound asleep. After he adjusts himself, he lifts his head as if to look around the room, continues to caress her and you see the "movement" from the other angle, and again the feeds cut to the other bedroom.

Like I said I don't know if he started the deed and then aborted it, but it was clear what the intentions were when he started and the fact that he was rubbing her back like that while touching himself at all just creeped me out. Now Ctown maybe you can post that clip here and people can judge for themselves.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Sat Jul 21, 2018 3:16 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I found it.  It is Wednesday at 2:19 a.m. BBT on cameras 3 and 4.  If you watch camera 3 angle first, it is just a shot of him from the waist down, but you get the "landscape" of the situation when you see him either adjust himself or scratch or something, then nothing for a bit and then there is movement of some sort.  Then the feeds cut to the other bedroom and show him depart that room shortly thereafter.

Then if you watch camera 4 starting at that same time, you see he is in bed by himself and Haleigh is in the next bed sound asleep.  After he adjusts himself, he lifts his head as if to look around the room, continues to caress her and you see the "movement" from the other angle, and again the feeds cut to the other bedroom.

Like I said I don't know if he started the deed and then aborted it, but it was clear what the intentions were when he started and the fact that he was rubbing her back like that while touching himself at all just creeped me out.  Now Ctown maybe you can post that clip here and people can judge for themselves.

Much ado about nothing. Since I can’t do flashback on my phone, I had to pull it up on my PC and record from there. Not the greatest quality but it got both cams together

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Sat Jul 21, 2018 6:49 pm

Thanks for posting it Ctown, now everyone can make their own judgment. I still feel it is creepy and if she was my family member (especially daughter or sister), I would be VERY pissed off. It could be that it is a bit more vivid watching on the feeds on my computer because the image is larger and such, but I accept the fact that others may have a different opinion as well.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:33 pm

What is this?? Is this for real? KarmaKait giving Brett a handie??

Here's the actual video:
https://twitter.com/lexatronBB/status/1021808120136253440

Which is pretty hilarious because the person recording this actually 'points' it out! rolling on the floor rolling on the floor
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:49 pm

I saw that as well. She's taking a page out of Nicoles gameplan. Handjob your way to the win
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:57 pm

Lizzy, that is funny with the finger pointing out the movement under the blanket for sure!

And to think she has spent her WHOLE life working for female empowerment. Well Sam had one thing right this week, this is the opposite of that. She is actually trading this hand job for a vote this week! This is BEYOND trashy for sure.

As for Brett, he is not much better for letting her do it. She supposedly has a boyfriend of 5 years outside the house. He has seen other seasons, and should know that this affects HIS reputation as well. Sure he is a single guy and free to do whatever he wants, but to accept this from her when he could give 2 shits about her in the game or otherwise is trashy too.

I wonder who is next this week? Fessy or Scottie? She has probably already did things with Fessy because at one time he was pissed at Kaitlyn and I don't remember who he was talking to, but he started to say that he knows A LOT about Kaitlyn and could blow things up for her. JC should be thankful that he is gay at this point. However, I am wondering if Kaycee is safe! chuckle
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Tue Jul 24, 2018 4:58 pm

ctown28 wrote:
I saw that as well.  She's taking a page out of Nicoles gameplan.  Handjob your way to the win

Hey Ctown, that was different. Nicole actually liked Corey and wasn't just trying to get a vote. I don't think anyone should be doing this stuff in a house full of cameras, but it is VERY different when there are actual feelings involved.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:30 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
I saw that as well.  She's taking a page out of Nicoles gameplan.  Handjob your way to the win

Hey Ctown, that was different.  Nicole actually liked Corey and wasn't just trying to get a vote.  I don't think anyone should be doing this stuff in a house full of cameras, but it is VERY different when there are actual feelings involved.

Yeah she liked him so much that after she won she dropped him like a bad habit. Now her and Victor are a couple
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Tue Jul 24, 2018 7:27 pm

ctown28 wrote:
Yeah she liked him so much that after she won she dropped him like a bad habit. Now her and Victor are a couple

Oh burn!! cooking
I don't even want to think about Nicole... that's where Chap and I really differed in opinion. So, I'll just leave it at that.
NaNaNaNa

chap5788 wrote:
Lizzy, that is funny with the finger pointing out the movement under the blanket for sure!

And to think she has spent her WHOLE life working for female empowerment.  Well Sam had one thing right this week, this is the opposite of that.  She is actually trading this hand job for a vote this week!  This is BEYOND trashy for sure.  

As for Brett, he is not much better for letting her do it.  She supposedly has a boyfriend of 5 years outside the house.  He has seen other seasons, and should know that this affects HIS reputation as well.  Sure he is a single guy and free to do whatever he wants, but to accept this from her when he could give 2 shits about her in the game or otherwise is trashy too.

I wonder who is next this week?  Fessy or Scottie?  She has probably already did things with Fessy because at one time he was pissed at Kaitlyn and I don't remember who he was talking to, but he started to say that he knows A LOT about Kaitlyn and could blow things up for her.  JC should be thankful that he is gay at this point.  However, I am wondering if Kaycee is safe!  chuckle

I just watched it again, to see the finger!  Very Happy

I totally think Brett is such a 'ho too.  I can't believe he went along with this. I mean I get it, he's single, and horny and stuff, but seriously. I really hope the guys have some locker room talk and they discuss KarmaKait. Because now Fessy, Tyler and Brett all have KarmaKait 'sex' stories. That's pretty pathetic.

At least Tyler didn't allow anything to happen. Or at least not that I know of. I thought Fessy and her were doing something under the sheets as well. Her ex's sister mentioned something about it on Twitter, but I don't remember what exactly she said. She just mentioned something about her doing stuff under the covers with Fessy.

Oh and I did see that convo Fessy had! It was with JC in the storage room, when he was all pissed off (and when he lifted JC on the counter!! TeeHee Yeah Fessy kept saying that supposedly he could blow things up for her, but he's not that guy and he doesn't want to hurt her on TV. Puhleese.

Spill the tea Fessy!!  Popcorn

Well I'm pretty sure Kaycee would run away if KarmaKait started making the moves on her.... however, Bay... well that's a different story!
chuckle
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:03 pm

From @BB_Updates

Quote :
Scottie- WE can almost pitch it if we're going to those three girls (Angela/Kaycee/Rachel) that if we keep Kaitlyn this week, if any of the five of us win, then Kaitlyn is next week. We sail into jury. Bayleigh-Mhmmm #BB20

This is actually a great plan, but too bad Rockstar will come right back in.But I think that could just delay the plans for a week. It would actually be good to sell this to everyone on the other side.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:35 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

Hey Ctown, that was different.  Nicole actually liked Corey and wasn't just trying to get a vote.  I don't think anyone should be doing this stuff in a house full of cameras, but it is VERY different when there are actual feelings involved.

Yeah she liked him so much that after she won she dropped him like a bad habit.  Now her and Victor are a couple

I didn't say she was head over heels in love with him, I said she actually liked him and they were both single too. And let's remember we all had our suspicions that the feelings were a lot stronger on Nicole's side of it than Corey's. It wouldn't be the first showmance that didn't work. But again, that is hardly the same thing as what Kaitlyn is doing with Brett and probably others as well.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Tue Jul 24, 2018 8:44 pm

ctown28 wrote:
From @BB_Updates

Quote :
Scottie- WE can almost pitch it if we're going to those three girls (Angela/Kaycee/Rachel) that if we keep Kaitlyn this week, if any of the five of us win, then Kaitlyn is next week.  We sail into jury.  Bayleigh-Mhmmm #BB20

This is actually a great plan, but too bad Rockstar will come right back in.But I think that could just delay the plans for a week.  It would actually be good to sell this to everyone on the other side.  

I just watched this conversation and they really do have a good game plan. I think Bay has finally seen the writing on the wall that trying to count on Fessy for anything long-term is futile. Her and Scottie both agreed that he is stuck in the "sides of the house" mentality and not willing to evolve from there or expand their horizons.

The irony here is that the 3 girls have been having discussions along the same lines, having Kaycee be the point person to pull Bay to their side enough so that 2 of the L6 people don't end up on the block together. Where the meeting of the minds ends is that girls (as well as Brett and Tyler) believe that Scottie can't stick around too long because he is way too smart no to figure things out.

Bay is convinced that she has the 3 girls, especially Kaycee eating out of her hand. She told Scottie that those girls absolutely love her and she can manipulate them. The thing is that Kaycee and Rachel have been working her ever since Swaggy left. So they will be mutually using each other. Rachel and Angela are also 100% sure that Bay has an app. This could get very interesting going forward for sure.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:15 pm

That's funny that Bay thinks she's got the girls eating out of her hands. She has no clue about Level 6 does she? I just hope they cut Scottie out before he gets to them first!!

Now on to what I came here for... post nauseating Tweets from none other than Chris, Angie's partner.

I do have to say, he's not a bad looking dude. And they make a nice looking couple.

This is the tweet that got me the most. Because he talks about how supportive BB fans are... Yeah only if they like you. If they hate you, like they do Winston, then they're pretty much evil assholes. I wouldn't be surprised if this guy egged on some haters towards Winston's family:

Here's where Chris gets annoying. And I am still baffled by the replies...especially the love for Angie  Puke I do love the ones that tell him to calm down though.

And again, it's okay for him to say vile stuff about Brett, but how dare anyone say anything about Angie! The funny thing is, a few tweets before this, he said this is all a joke and that once Angie went home, they'd be laughing their asses off, and then he goes and gets this pissed off. Idiot! And the subtle hint for Angie to be AFP...ha! Hopefully she's out this week and everyone forgets her name by September.

Seriously, calling him King and Angie Queen??! What the heck is wrong with people?? Shrug

This was about KarmaKait!

And then here's Chris making assumptions like Angie always does. BTW, he likes Sam a lot. And he hasn't really tweeted anything too negative about her, even after she put up Angie as the replacement nom. So I thought that was weird.

Random miscellaneous tweets, that just irked me. TeeHee

The End. You may proceed to vomit now
Big Vomit
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Tue Jul 24, 2018 9:34 pm

What the hell did he expect when she went on the show? Did he think that it would be all rainbows and roses for her? Did he think the entire house would just embrace and love her from start to finish? Maybe he thought that she was going to be the "Paul" of the season and everyone would just protect her and hang on her ever word.

When he commented about Sam saying "not Rockstar" he obviously didn't know the context. Sam was saying "not Rockstar" because she said that Rockstar would absolutely be evicted next to Kaitlyn and Sam didn't want that at the time. She was saying that Rockstar was public enemy #1, she wasn't saying that she wanted her protected by any means for sure.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   

Back to top Go down

Social Media Stuff
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next