Social Media Stuff

Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8803

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Sat Aug 18, 2018 5:14 pm

The irony of this is that the tuna and hemp she ate was prepared by Brett. Sam has moved forward with trying to have a game (and personal) relationship with Brett (I will post more on the Sam thread about this later). She came to the kitchen and asked him if he made her dinner. He jumped up and said he would make her something really good. She told him to finish his first, but he said it doesn't take any time.

He made the tuna and she started eating it and said it was good. She then pulled out one of the pieces of tuna that looked a bit rare and asked if it was okay to eat. He said that his was the same way. She kept eating and said that it was spicy, but he said there is nothing spicy in it. Then all of the sudden she realized her lips were swelling up and she yelled out. Tyler yelled down to her from the bridge to get to the DR for an Epipen. Then he yelled open the door a couple of times before the feeds went to fish.

So her new "best friend/crush" made her a meal and she had an allergic reaction to the point her lips swelled up and she needed medical attention. If Kaitlyn had been there she would have told Sam it was a sign or someone trying to tell her something.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11009

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Wed Aug 22, 2018 7:42 pm

Donald Duck
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Wed Aug 22, 2018 10:11 pm

ctown28 wrote:

Donald Duck

This one is epic! Love it! Made my day.

clapping cheers1 LMFAO
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:00 pm

This is too funny not to post, and exchange on Twitter between Evil Dick and Winston after Dick put up a post about Brett:

@EvelDick wrote:
I HATED him with Winston in ther.  Once Winston left I've liked him more and more and now find myself pulling for him

@winstonhines wrote:
Thanks

@EvelDick wrote:
Sorry man, but that's how I feel.  I'm sure you're a nice guy, but Brett has become a lot more likeable without you in the house

@winstonhines wrote:
Absolutely, have to agree.  It's like I'm Goose and he's Maverick.  I died 35 minutes in, he's going to finish out the mission.

Donald Duck

Last edited by ctown28 on Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:53 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:36 pm

ctown28 wrote:
This is too funny not to post, and exchange on Twitter between Evil Dick and Winston after Dick put up a post about Brett:

@EvelDick wrote:
I HATED him with Winston in ther.  Once Winsotn left I've liked him more and more and now find myself pulling for him

@winstonhines wrote:
Thanks

@EvelDick wrote:
Sorry man, but that's how I feel.  I'm sure you're a nice guy, but Brett has become a lot more likeable without you in the house

@winstonhines wrote:
Absolutely, have to agree.  It's like I'm goose and he's Maverick.  I died 35 minutes in, he's going to finish out the mission.

Donald Duck

Well at least Winston has a good sense of humor about it. Thanks for sharing.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2279

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:53 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:

@EvelDick wrote:
I HATED him with Winston in ther.  Once Winsotn left I've liked him more and more and now find myself pulling for him

@winstonhines wrote:
Thanks

@EvelDick wrote:

@winstonhines wrote:
Absolutely, have to agree.  It's like I'm goose and he's Maverick.  I died 35 minutes in, he's going to finish out the mission.

Donald Duck

Well at least Winston has a good sense of humor about it.  Thanks for sharing.

He really does, Chap!! He seemed to have calmed down a bit and realized he overplayed. I started following Winston on Twitter and he’s not a bad guy!

Now Rachel on the other hand, wow she is bitter. I was following her on Twitter for a bit, but she was so bitter I had to unfollow! But i guess because Angela was so mean? And I still don’t feel like Rachel understands it was a huge misunderstanding brought on by her own damn self! I mean the girl has literally been rooting for Hay  DUH!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:47 pm

@BB_Updates wrote:
Faysal to Haleigh - We suck at this game.  You sent home Rockstar, I sent home Scottie.
Should have f***ing kept Scottie #BB20

Faysal to Haleigh- Maybe they will like us for being so dumb.  "They are making the dumbest moves but at least they are winning HoH's #BB20

Even when he realizes how stupid they are, he says something stupid, Angela has just as many HoH's as the two of them combined.  And the only reason Haleigh won is it was a word scramble just like the comp she won a few days before
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Fri Aug 24, 2018 11:51 pm

ctown28 wrote:
@BB_Updates wrote:
Faysal to Haleigh - We suck at this game.  You sent home Rockstar, I sent home Scottie.
Should have f***ing kept Scottie #BB20

Faysal to Haleigh- Maybe they will like us for being so dumb.  "They are making the dumbest moves but at least they are winning HoH's #BB20

Even when he realizes how stupid they are, he says something stupid, Angela has just as many HoH's as the two of them combined.  And the only reason Haleigh won is it was a word scramble just like the comp she won a few days before

He also seems to forget that his first veto comp was thrown to him by Tyler, the second one was against at least 2 people who were outright throwing it, and this slip n slide one was fixed to make it possible for him to win it in 20 minutes. I am betting if the lane was longer he would have exhausted himself to the point that he would have ran out of gas and Scottie or Tyler would have taken him.

I hope it is BB comic because I think he will suck at that one big time. He does not have much attention to detail and I can see him actually timing out on it, which would really be icing on the cake for him to leave the house after being smoked in the veto comp, especially if Sam plays and actually does better than he does!
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:45 pm

I JUST posted that Angela or Kaycee need to win and keep noms the same and she actually wants Hay to win? Can someone please explain why L6/5/4 think it’s better to keep Hay over Fessy?? That’s gonna come back and bite them in the ass! Especially if Bay or Angie return! (Which I know is a long shot but you NEVER know!)
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:41 pm

KeenLizzy wrote:

I JUST posted that Angela or Kaycee need to win and keep noms the same and she actually wants Hay to win? Can someone please explain why L6/5/4 think it’s better to keep Hay over Fessy?? That’s gonna come back and bite them in the ass! Especially if Bay or Angie return! (Which I know is a long shot but you NEVER know!)

There are a couple of reasons why they want Fessy to go instead of Hay. Not saying I agree with them, but this has been the general discussions.

First of all Fessy is the biggest competition for Tyler and Angela in a physical competition. With him out of the game, Tyler could more easily protect them by winning vetoes because they tend to be more physical.

Second, if Hay goes, that puts JC back with Fessy again. This could be helpful in that he can control some of what Fessy does, but if JC sees himself as not at the top of their group, he could push him in another direction as well, and JC is very good at talking to people about votes. Plus Tyler has been planting seeds with the girls that JC and Brett are getting closer and closer the past couple of weeks (basically Brett is just looking for someone to hang out with), and it worries him. Tyler actually is looking to replace Brett with JC because he sees JC as staying more loyal to Tyler personally than Brett might be going forward. If Fessy stays the potential of a JC, Fessy, Brett group is in the back of their mind.

Third, Hay has no chance of forming anything with Sam and Sam can be an important vote in a DE. She is very close to Fessy already and actually felt comfortable enough to pitch to him to put Hay on the block. JC also can't stand Hay at all, so no potential there. Brett or the girls would likely have more potential with Hay.

I can see pros and cons to which one needs to go, but my primary concern would be this battle back thing. Scottie has an EXCELLENT chance of coming back into the house and having Hay there is much worse than having Fessy in the house for sure.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Fri Sep 07, 2018 8:07 pm

With all the BB stuff going on yesterday, I forgot to post this. Jeff and Jordan had another baby yesterday.
Layton Sarti Schroeder 8lbs 7oz - 20.5

Sorry for the hijacked post, but I wanted to make sure everyone saw a pic of this precious baby (and I'm not talking about Layton TeeHee)

Hijacked
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Fri Sep 07, 2018 11:31 pm

What a great picture! Thanks for posting Lizzy. All kinds of love in the air. Apparently Victor proposed to Nicole in the BB house today and the hg's attended an engagement party. The first thing I thought was that is was not very original. But I am a sucker for these things and once I watch it, I will probably feel differently. I still think they make an odd couple, but if they are both happy, more power to them.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   

Back to top Go down

Social Media Stuff
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Big Brother 20 :: Big Brother 20: SPOILERS IN HERE-
Jump to: