Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

Male Posts : 11330

Social Media Stuff - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Social Media Stuff - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 10:52 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Lizzy, I think that both Fessy and Brett were lying about how much touching was going on to be honest.  Looks like Tyler was the only one to successfully pull away in the nick of time, at least from what I have seen.

Loved the Wendy's manager comment!

The thing that's really funny, is Wendys Twitter account is one of the funniest things to follow, especially the way they throw shade on everyone, they completely took care of Andy one day when he called them out and they took care of him, they were actually pretty mild to him. I'll have to see if I can find it
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Social Media Stuff - Page 3 EmptyMon Jul 30, 2018 10:58 pm

Social Media Stuff - Page 3 5c174110
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

Female Posts : 9175

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Social Media Stuff - Page 3 EmptyTue Jul 31, 2018 4:39 am

Any time Andy can be put in his place is a good thing. I can't stand him.

Oh, and I forgot to post this when we were talking about the "touching" Kaitlyn was doing in the house. The other night they were playing "never have I ever"............................several people said several things. Then JC said "never have I ever been touched all over by Kaitlyn" and then he looked around the room and said "Ha, you are all eliminated!"
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
KeenLizzy

Female Posts : 2311

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Social Media Stuff - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 01, 2018 9:12 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Lizzy, I think that both Fessy and Brett were lying about how much touching was going on to be honest.  Looks like Tyler was the only one to successfully pull away in the nick of time, at least from what I have seen.

Loved the Wendy's manager comment!

I agree with this! I think they're a bit embarrassed how much touching was going on with them! It's really pathetic.

Even though I really wanted Angie gone last week, I'm glad KarmaKait is out of there. Plus, I'm already starting to forget her...which is a good thing! TeeHee

BUT FIRST.... here's a few of her responses to her exit interviews from The Hollywood Reporter and other media outlets. She's pathetic I tell you. Pathetic!

JC was the one vote to keep you. Why do you think he did that? Was he trying to frame Tyler?
Kaitlyn:
JC was absolutely not trying to frame Tyler. JC saw me in a very vulnerable moment and he did what his heart and his intuition told him to do. I am very proud of him for making the unpopular choice and listening to his intuition. I have nothing but love for JC.

What a moron. Didn't she get a 'hit' that JC did this on purpose and couldn't stand her???

If you had stayed, who would your targets had been? If I stayed in the house I would have been coming for Fessy and Tyler. I didn't lie when I said I want a girl to win this. It is 2018. It is the year of the powerful female and the men just have to go.

SUUUURE! You would've voted out a female in a heartbeat. And tried to molest Tyler while you were at it. And Fessy! What lies this woman tells.

You entered this house with a serious boyfriend. How do you imagine he feels about your relationships with Tyler and Fessy? I am honestly not sure. What I do know is that Joe knows who I am at my core. He knows I am an affectionate person but he also knows how deeply, deeply in love with him I am. Hopefully he was able to watch the show and understand my strategy.

Guess no one told her about Joe yet! rolling on the floor rolling on the floor

Going into the house, you were convinced that you could manifest winning. Why do you think that didn't manifest and work out? I wasn't supposed to win. Plain and simple. There are people outside of the house that I can be of larger service to than inside. I just wasn't meant to be there anymore.

This girl man. She seems to have an answer for everything. She wasn't meant to be there anymore? Yeah you shouldn't have been there in the first place!

Do you really believe that you were with Tyler's late father in some way?One hundred percent. I felt spirit around Tyler every single day. That is what made me feel closer to him was because I feel close to spirits.

She's cray-cray

Do you genuinely think F.O.U.T.T.E. is a good alliance name still?
Kaitlyn:
Hell yeah. That is the best alliance name of all time, hands down.

Can you say DELUSIONAL?? She really believes this. And also, she spelled it FOUTE, that's how dumb she is.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Social Media Stuff - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 12:35 am

Well one thing is for certain, we saw the real Kaitlyn in the house, it wasn't an act because she is just as delusional as she was while she was in the house.

She calls what she as doing being "an affectionate person?" Really? My guess is that she really believed that the cameras could not catch what she was doing under the covers and that none of these guys were ever going to talk about it out in the open.

I wonder what she thought when she watched the show back and found out that JC was the hardest driving force behind her eviction and then voted for her to cause drama. How will she explain that one away?

Yep, just delusional.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Social Media Stuff - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 2:04 am

I saw those interviews as well. She is definitely a nutcase. You all saw what I posted with her telling Evel Dick to be nice for 5 seconds, well he let her have it, actually was pretty mild and she blocked him. Then he updated his Twitter bio. Used to say “I’m not nice so don’t expect me to be”. Here’s it is updated

Social Media Stuff - Page 3 024dfa10

I did the highlighting
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Social Media Stuff - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 2:20 pm

One thing about Dick, you always know what he actually thinks about any given subject. If you are dumb enough to poke the bear, you are definitely going to get mauled for sure.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Social Media Stuff - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 4:28 pm

Social Media Stuff - Page 3 9966e410

Social Media Stuff - Page 3 B41da910

Now this is somewhat interesting. You know they won’t go all season without a double eviction. But Kaitlyn getting safety is bullshit. A double eviction prejury would’ve been interesting though
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
KeenLizzy

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Social Media Stuff - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 5:38 pm

ctown, I don't even know how you understand that person's tweets. The second one doesn't make sense to me. It's like written in gibberish.
Confused

Now moving on....

THIS JUST IN!! I played the stupid quiz thingy on my CBS messenger app that they sent me today (Which I'm thinking may be a hint for tonight's HOH comp)... Anyway, it's BULLSHIT!

The last question was, who did Bayleigh first tell about her Power App. She told Fessy, right? Well this bullshit app said I was wrong, that she told Rachel first! BULLSHIT!! She told Fessy. But they never showed that on TV. But I saw it on BBAD and everyone saw it on Feeds. So this messenger app is crap and pure lies!

Social Media Stuff - Page 3 Bayapp10
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Social Media Stuff - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 6:18 pm

I know what you're saying, sometimes I have to read those tweets two or three times. But's it's obvious this person is a part of production and she's been spot on with all of her info this far.

I didn't even bother with that CBS bot, in fact, I muted it because it kept slipping into my DM's
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Social Media Stuff - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 10:00 pm

I don't believe for 1 minute they won't have a DE this season. I think maybe this tweet might be to stir things up to get people revved up for the DE to actually happen.

Lizzy, you are absolutely 100% correct, she told Fessy the same day it happened. Rachel TRIED to get her to open up about it the day after she got the app with general chit chat and so forth, but Bay didn't budge on it at all. Good grief, production can't even get a mobile app game right!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Social Media Stuff - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 10:18 pm

chap5788 wrote:
I don't believe for 1 minute they won't have a DE this season.  I think maybe this tweet might be to stir things up to get people revved up for the DE to actually happen.

I think that's the point she was trying to make when she tweeted that. The puzzle was designed to be easily won and KAitlyn threw a monkey wrench into the plans. I agree they will come up with a way to make it happen. It's one of the highest rated episodes of each season
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Social Media Stuff - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 10:58 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
I don't believe for 1 minute they won't have a DE this season.  I think maybe this tweet might be to stir things up to get people revved up for the DE to actually happen.

I think that's the point she was trying to make when she tweeted that.  The puzzle was designed to be easily won and KAitlyn threw a monkey wrench into the plans.  I agree they will come up with a way to make it happen.  It's one of the highest rated episodes of each season

Well apparently I am confused by the tweets just like Lizzy!
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Social Media Stuff - Page 3 EmptyThu Aug 02, 2018 11:03 pm

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

I think that's the point she was trying to make when she tweeted that.  The puzzle was designed to be easily won and KAitlyn threw a monkey wrench into the plans.  I agree they will come up with a way to make it happen.  It's one of the highest rated episodes of each season

Well apparently I am confused by the tweets just like Lizzy!

It takes a while to get used to her, maybe I'll just start translating and making it easier on you
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
KeenLizzy

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Social Media Stuff - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 5:04 pm

Bay... at her finest. If this was Angela saying, "I don't want to stay with you crazy ass black people"... I can't even imagine what would've happened.

Once again, my mind is blown with the hypocrisy in this house. The double-standard is sickening.
:explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode: :explode:

At least the Twitterverse is finally seeing this bullshit!
Social Media Stuff - Page 3 Bay-ra10
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
KeenLizzy

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Social Media Stuff - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 8:30 pm

Oh my goodness... she is delusional!

Social Media Stuff - Page 3 Bay-de10

I love the replies though...
Social Media Stuff - Page 3 Bay-de11

Social Media Stuff - Page 3 Bay-de12
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Social Media Stuff - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 8:56 pm

This doesn't bother me, shes not the first, nor will she be the last HG to claim they never told any lies when they're on the block.

Bay is just horrible at the game. Mistake after mistake from day 1. Even her very own HoH she couldn't get her target out, or even a target, she got out Rachel. Swaggy getting evicted was the beginning of the end for her.
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Social Media Stuff - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 9:04 pm

It took her all of 5 minutes following the ceremony to say something about race. Even I thought it would take a bit longer than that. She also stated that Angela is just on a power trip!

:potkettle:
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Social Media Stuff - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 9:08 pm

chap5788 wrote:

No No No No Don't you use that term with her! That's very disrespectful. You racist!

NaNaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNaNa
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Social Media Stuff - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 9:19 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

No No No No   Don't you use that term with her!  That's very disrespectful.  You racist!

NaNaNaNa NaNaNaNa NaNaNaNa

cheers1 Donald Duck
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
KeenLizzy

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Social Media Stuff - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 9:59 pm

So Chap, I found this video defining the terms "Floaters" and "Coasters" and it looks like everyone is in agreement about the term, "Floaters" but us! TeeHee

However, I still don't think Tyler's a floater because the narrator said that a floater is a person who's in an alliance of one, themselves. I think that Tyler is in L6/L4, but goes to the other side and gains info, manipulates them, and pretends to care, because he's smart. He's even good with JC who is in an alliance of one!

Honestly, I think the true floater of the house is Scottie! He's all over the place. And now it seems like he's jumped ship from the stupid Hive alliance (or am I missing something?) Because he seems to be telling L6/L4 a lot of information after Angela revealed to him that Bay/Hay and Fessy threw his name out there as a replacement nom.

Anyway, I thought this video was informative, albeit clearly proves we're wrong  :facepalm:

And also has great flashback moments of past Floaters/Coasters like JennCity and Kathy in the caramel and feathers TeeHee

Also, wow, I had forgotten how plain and boring the BB house used to be back in the day.

Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Social Media Stuff - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 10:19 pm

Thanks for posting Lizzy, at least I was in good company in being wrong this time!

Obviously what I thought was a floater is actually a coaster and I am not sure when this term actually evolved. But I agree that Tyler also doesn't fit the mold of a floater in my opinion. I mean everyone in the house can be said to be an alliance of 1 because when it comes down to self preservation, that will win out for everyone (well except Marcellas and Brenden), but he has been loyal to his alliance. I am sure that Ctown will point out that he let Winston and Rachel go when there was an avenue to save them, but at what cost? It would not have just been a cost to his game, but the rest of the group as well. On second thought, I think he should have let Sam use her power to save Winston but that could have went either way.

Scottie really felt stuck on that side of the house. He thought when he went after Brett/Winston, that sealed his fate with the others. He was very, very emotional after the veto this week when talking about Bay making him swear on the bible to be loyal to her and their group, and I think it was more pressure than we realized. I think he really felt that he couldn't go back on it, but when it was revealed his team was doing him dirty, he felt okay in breaking that promise. Of course maybe the crying was an act, but it sure seemed genuine because he was shaking and everything.

Haleigh is probably the biggest coaster in the house for sure. If Brett wins an HOH, you can bet there will be a lot more long private talks and things that week and Fessy will lose his mind.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin
ctown28

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Social Media Stuff - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 10:31 pm

The alliance thinks Tyler has stayed true to them. And for a lot of it, he has. But what about the week Brett and Winsoton were up? He purposely threw that veto. That's another time he did not try to save his alliance. With Rachel and Brett, I'm almost certain that she would have put Scottie up had he used that veto. He did not want to. Bay may have thrown Angela's name out there, but he could have convinced her very easily to throw Scottie up. You can still be somewhat loyal and be a floater
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog
chap5788

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Social Media Stuff - Page 3 EmptyMon Aug 06, 2018 10:56 pm

ctown28 wrote:
The alliance thinks Tyler has stayed true to them.  And for a lot of it, he has.  But what about the week Brett and Winsoton were up?  He purposely threw that veto.  That's another time he did not try to save his alliance.  With Rachel and Brett, I'm almost certain that she would have put Scottie up had he used that veto.  He did not want to.  Bay may have thrown Angela's name out there, but he could have convinced her very easily to throw Scottie up.  You can still be somewhat loyal and be a floater

I mentioned the Brett/Winston week too. If you remember Rachel and Tyler both planned to throw it because if they won the veto it, their entire alliance would be completely out in the open. People had already connected the girls with the bros, but Tyler would then be thrown in with them as well and they would have 2 more on the block the following week. Plus at that point they had figured out that Winston was a liability, even to Brett in the game, because his mouth got him into trouble quite a bit as well as his paranoia.

Bay's HOH, sure Scottie more than likely would have been the replacement, but there was a lot of shady shit happening that week, especially surrounding Rachel. Why would they take a chance of putting their necks out there for someone who basically volunteered herself to go on the block which put 2 of them up there? And then Rachel jumped to not trusting Tyler at the drop of a dime instead of trying to check things out first. So if Tyler is disloyal to the group, then so are all the others. But of course, they are all there to win and will have to turn on each other at some point and Tyler has smartly set himself up in a better situation with relationships, but also made himself more of a target with his comp wins, so it is a balancing act.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest
KeenLizzy

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Social Media Stuff - Page 3 EmptyWed Aug 08, 2018 4:10 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Thanks for posting Lizzy, at least I was in good company in being wrong this time!

Obviously what I thought was a floater is actually a coaster and I am not sure when this term actually evolved.  But I agree that Tyler also doesn't fit the mold of a floater in my opinion.  I mean everyone in the house can be said to be an alliance of 1 because when it comes down to self preservation, that will win out for everyone (well except Marcellas and Brenden), but he has been loyal to his alliance.  I am sure that Ctown will point out that he let Winston and Rachel go when there was an avenue to save them, but at what cost?  It would not have just been a cost to his game, but the rest of the group as well.  On second thought, I think he should have let Sam use her power to save Winston but that could have went either way.

Scottie really felt stuck on that side of the house.  He thought when he went after Brett/Winston, that sealed his fate with the others.  He was very, very emotional after the veto this week when talking about Bay making him swear on the bible to be loyal to her and their group, and I think it was more pressure than we realized.  I think he really felt that he couldn't go back on it, but when it was revealed his team was doing him dirty, he felt okay in breaking that promise.  Of course maybe the crying was an act, but it sure seemed genuine because he was shaking and everything.

Haleigh is probably the biggest coaster in the house for sure.  If Brett wins an HOH, you can bet there will be a lot more long private talks and things that week and Fessy will lose his mind.

No problem, Chap! Yup, that's what I was thinking... at least Chap and I were on the same page. Albeit the wrong one! TeeHee

I honestly cannot remember Alison using the term floater, but it did seem to have fit her strategy. And I guess like the video expressed, the term just started getting a different connotation through the years. Especially when Rachel made the term so know. But I remember using the term 'Floater' way before she ever started screaming for floaters to grab their life vests.

And like you, I don't think Tyler fits the mold of a typical floater. He's more of a Floatipulator! He sticks to his alliance, but he manipulates the floating strategy!
chuckle

I still see Scottie as a floater though. He was true to his Hive alliance, but knows when to jump ship. And knows that L6/L4 has some power and are smart, so he's going to try and stick to them...for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Social Media Stuff - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Social Media Stuff
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next