Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
ctown28
Admin
Admin

Male Posts : 11013

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Wed Aug 08, 2018 10:04 pm

@DatingAngie wrote:
I was also thinking... as a prank to Rockstar, I may print out a bunch of lvl6 screenshots and hang them up all over the house. Maybe put Brett on the ceiling over the bed on Rockstars side.

This is Rockstars bf. This is actually pretty funny
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Fri Aug 10, 2018 8:04 pm

[img][/img]
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:42 am

But hey, she’s not a hussy like Haleigh
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

Female Posts : 8804

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:28 pm

No of course not, Sam is a "lady" for sure. Just like when she was talking about stomping mud holes in someone's chest or curb stomping them. The details she gave are a whole lot different than saying "I could kill her" or some other figure of speech.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

Female Posts : 2282

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:32 pm

I SO wish Hay would just put Sam up and get it over with. You know, if she did this, then Angie might actually have a chance of staying in the house. But Hay is an idiot and is solely focused on L6/5/4.

So goodbye Angie. Won't miss you one bit!
Hi
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:40 pm

She actually thought of doing it because she got so psyched out that KC has a power app and she might have to name yet another person. But RS said she completely controls Sam and they need her because Sam don't make deals and lie. Well, Sam has A LOT of deals all over the house for her OWN safety, but if someone she "likes" goes on the block, her vote is surely not guaranteed, just like L6/5/4 found out.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:05 pm

Looks like Angela was taken down and did Hay replaced her with Kaycee. And seems like Hay is pissed at Tyler right now. I swear I remember her saying she would not be a bitter juror TeeHee

Just one of her many lies.

And you will not believe the Twitterverse and their comments. Quite a few people actually believed Tyler would remove Angie from OTB. AND now they're complaining because he didn't remove Angie and are saying Tyler won't win because of jury votes. They'll be bitter. Which is probably true.

I think his best bet is to take Angela? Because she is hated more in the house than Tyler is? Am I right??

Plus it'll force Hay, Bay and Angie to choose between the two of them and that'll be hilarious!
Donald Duck
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:46 pm

If he takes Angela, he loses. Any female will vote for her simply because she doesn't have a penis
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Mon Aug 13, 2018 7:11 pm

ctown28 wrote:
If he takes Angela, he loses. Any female will vote for her simply because she doesn't have a penis

That's what I thought at first too... but Angie and Hay can't stand Angela. And also, if he starts to actually think about jury management... he can start throwing little subtle nuggets that it's all Angela's fault they've been evicted.

So who do you think he'd win against? Let's walk through the contenders...

Scottie?

If it's Scottie, Scottie gets:
Angie, Bay, Fessy, Hay, possibly Sam

Tyler gets:
Angela, Bro1, JC, Kaycee, possibly Sam.

Whoa, Sam will be the tie breaker!

And Tyler would get JC's vote if it were an F3 with Scottie, Tyler, and JC. And Scottie evicted JC.

But I don't know where Sam lies. She's been mad at Tyler, but she's never been mad at Scottie.
So she could be Tyler's demise.

Angela?

If Tyler takes Angela, I don't see Hay and Bay and Angie voting for her. I know they say they want a woman to win, but I don't think they want this woman!

Because at the end of the day, they're bitter and hate Angela. And like I said, Tyler just needs to just throw little nuggets of doubt toward Angela. And Sam could be Tyler's biggest advocate if he's against Angela. Although not sure that's a good thing or a bad thing.

And I think the votes will be:
Bro 1, JC, Hay, Sam, Scottie, Angie, Bay - Tyler
Fessy, Kaycee - Angela

Bro1?

He loses. Hands down!

Kaycee?

I think he loses to Kaycee. He'll get:
Bro1, JC, Scottie and Sam - Tyler
Angela (maybe), Angie, Bay, Fessy, Hay - Kaycee
I could see Angela a tie breaker and possibly voting Tyler. But not sure.

JC?

Maybe that's his best bet! Because he'll have all of L6/5/4 and Scottie.  
And the votes will be:
Angela, Bro1, Kaycee, Sam, Scottie - Tyler
Angie, Bay, Fessy, Hay - JC

So yeah, maybe the best person for his game, would be JC.
clapping
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:32 pm

@realvegas4sure wrote:
Sam will be talked to n DR by a physician not just a medic or nurse. I won't be sharing any of the outcomes as it is medical, but she is going to be checked in properly. Concerns throughout production on her stability, though she hasn't crossed lines, many have flagged her for eval.

But with that said, many HG's have wanted to self evict or leave the game or get very emotional in DR and even there's a winner of BB who was 99% going to DOR.

And other contstants have had medical evals or deeper ta;ls on other seasons if concern. There are protocols

Now this is exactly how Vegas type all of this on Twitter. Wow is she horrible at grammar. But the gist of it seems to be that the producers are concerned about Sam's behavior and have ordered an evaluation for her. I'm taking it that it's more of a mental thing because physically she seems fine.

Production will do everything in their power to keep her there because if she self evicts or has to be removed, then they are two HG's behind and we certainly will not see a double eviction this season
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:38 pm

A little more:

@realvegas4sure wrote:
Although Sam had a total meltdown in DR and it was pretty bad, she is not alone. REcruted HG's like Sam, have this problem but it usually presents a lot earlier in the game. Usually 1st week recruits realize in over heads. Last DR, she still expressed wanting to leave.

Keeping HGs sane is not always easy. Sometimes it's producers who talk to them directly and even in person in the DR & they are effective to keep them in. BB is not for everyone and to me if people want to go they shouldn't be coaxed to stay which is what currently happens.

So this is basically telling me that Grodner and Rich Meehan will get involved to try and talk her down. I know this has happened in the past. ED has spoken on numerous occassions where either Meehan or Grodner talked to him in DR, not about him wanting to self evict, but to sometimes lighten up a bit. To which Dick would ask if he's breaking any rules and if they said no, then so did he!
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:10 pm

It doesn't take a rocket science to see that she was becoming unhinged last Thursday. RS and Bay had spent a few days telling Sam that her "friends" are just using her for the game and care nothing for her. They are taking advantage of her not knowing the game and basically care nothing about her. Then they are trying to get her to vote out someone she saw as a genuine friend in Bay (she would really be hurt to find out that Bay said Sam had to leave soon or she would make it to the end) and thought Tyler lied to her about having a power simply to make her vote that way. JC was also pushing her on the vote as well. So all this was manifesting quickly.

She has also talked about doing a lot of drinking outside the house. In the first week she wasn't a robot she spoke about her drinking getting out of control to where she was drinking heavily every day and crying herself to sleep at night having to do with her recent bad breakup which apparently was not long before she came into the house. In fact she decided to accept this opportunity to get away from life for a while and do "something fun and new." Then today she was telling KC that she always drinks a 3-finger whiskey neat before bed every night because it was the only way to go to sleep and stay asleep.

So obviously alcohol is a big crutch she uses as coping mechanism and something she can't get in the house. She also goes days without smoking, which can really make a person bitchy to say the least. Add the pressure of the BB house, not knowing or understanding what the hell she is doing and the regular paranoia that people feel in that house a lot of the time, and it is a recipe for disaster.

I am thinking she got that evaluation and maybe some medication because she has really calmed down considerably and almost seems giddy at certain times, but I have a feeling the roller coaster will continue because the kind of drugs they may or may not be using for her take time to be stabilized in a person's body and there are usually highs and lows when first using them.
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:24 pm

YUP! AG and RM are going to do their best to convince Sam to stay, at least this week. And then pretty much get whoever is next HOH to vote her ass out!

At least that's what I would do. I've been saying this for weeks now... Sam has got ta go!!

Although, I wouldn't mind if she self-evicted. Or if she wants to go so badly then why doesn't she hit someone, or throw a plate at them?? Or even break something? Didn't they kick out Chima for throwing her mic battery pack in the Jacuzzi??  If Sam does any of this, then she can get booted out and Angie can just stay in the game.

Then Tyler would have to really figure out a way to paint a target on someone else. I mean Bro1 somehow managed to win Angie over....

Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Mon Aug 13, 2018 9:37 pm

But production doesn't want any of that to happen, their schedule is already hosed up. They have all kinds of tricks to try and get people to stay. They lose their stipend first and foremost but then they also claim that they will make them reimburse CBS for all the travel arrangements to get out there, including hotel sequester (They actually can't do that, but they throw the threat in there anyhow, this has been confirmed by ED, he would not say who told him that, just that he knows several former players that have wanted to self evict)

The most likely scenario is for them to get her evicted next, or at least talk her into doing something that would earn her a penalty nom this week then try to manipulate her into getting evicted. They could even use that little speech she gave while flipping off the cameras as a reason for a penalty nom. These are rules that they threaten with but never really enforce. I guess they keep them in their back pocket for a situation such as this
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:06 pm

This is hysterical, Twitter is blowing up over Vegas' tweets and whineing about the only reason Sam was given the "crazy person" edit is because CBS was trying to cover their asses. I think it's hysterical because it's probably the most accurate edit we've seen in years. And of course that's whythat was on the show, this way they can give the casual viewers a better explanation. Of course all that explanation has to be is that she left for personal reasons, please respect her privacy and leave it at that
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:35 pm

Do they ever stop to think that maybe she got the "crazy person edit" because she is actually acting like a crazy person? They used ACTUAL footage of her going off the deep end. They can slant an edit for sure, but you can't make up footage if it is not there. And like you said, why would they need to cover their own ass? Just state she left for personal reasons and leave it at that.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:45 pm

chap5788 wrote:
Do they ever stop to think that maybe she got the "crazy person edit" because she is actually acting like a crazy person?  They used ACTUAL footage of her going off the deep end.  They can slant an edit for sure, but you can't make up footage if it is not there.  And like you said, why would they need to cover their own ass?  Just state she left for personal reasons and leave it at that.  

Exactly, that is what people don't understand. If they show it, it's only because it happened. Now of course they can show things out of context, but we know that isn't the case here
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Mon Aug 13, 2018 11:58 pm

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
Do they ever stop to think that maybe she got the "crazy person edit" because she is actually acting like a crazy person?  They used ACTUAL footage of her going off the deep end.  They can slant an edit for sure, but you can't make up footage if it is not there.  And like you said, why would they need to cover their own ass?  Just state she left for personal reasons and leave it at that.  

Exactly, that is what people don't understand.  If they show it, it's only because it happened.  Now of course they can show things out of context, but we know that isn't the case here

EXACTLY! Case and point, they are making it look like Hay now really likes Fessy, but they could easily show the footage of her recoiling from him or the look on her face, like it is a chore she is expected to complete in giving him his "attention" each week. Instead they are going to start showing the times they kiss and scripted DR messages to make people think it is real.
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Tue Aug 14, 2018 1:36 am

chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

Exactly, that is what people don't understand.  If they show it, it's only because it happened.  Now of course they can show things out of context, but we know that isn't the case here

EXACTLY!  Case and point, they are making it look like Hay now really likes Fessy, but they could easily show the footage of her recoiling from him or the look on her face, like it is a chore she is expected to complete in giving him his "attention" each week.  Instead they are going to start showing the times they kiss and scripted DR messages to make people think it is real.

I don’t think these producers realize they’re playing with fire with this whole showmance thing. Multiple times we’ve seen on the feeds with her rebuffing his advances and what not, but now she suddenly is interested. Yeah, we’re gonna see scripted DRs where the romance blossoms and what not. Whatever happened to no means no. And they’re doing this shit right in the middle of the Les Moonves sexual harassment investigation. This is not a good look
Back to top Go down
chap5788
V.I.P. Thread Hog

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Tue Aug 14, 2018 5:16 am

ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:
ctown28 wrote:
chap5788 wrote:

EXACTLY!  Case and point, they are making it look like Hay now really likes Fessy, but they could easily show the footage of her recoiling from him or the look on her face, like it is a chore she is expected to complete in giving him his "attention" each week.  Instead they are going to start showing the times they kiss and scripted DR messages to make people think it is real.

I don’t think these producers realize they’re playing with fire with this whole showmance thing. Multiple times we’ve seen on the feeds with her rebuffing his advances and what not, but now she suddenly is interested. Yeah, we’re gonna see scripted DRs where the romance blossoms and what not. Whatever happened to no means no. And they’re doing this shit right in the middle of the Les Moonves sexual harassment investigation. This is not a good look

I guess one could argue that Hay has been using flirtation with just about every male in the house to further herself in the game, so what is one more? The difference is though that the other stuff is superficial flirtation and Fessy's is actual feelings that I believe freaks Hay out a bit, so pushing her into this for the purposes of the show is dangerous. I have posted several times that I believe his behavior is very stalker like and I think it could actually become a problem for Hay outside of the house if something doesn't happen to separate them beforehand.
Back to top Go down
nitewings
Thread Hog!
Thread Hog!

Male Posts : 795

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Fri Aug 17, 2018 1:38 pm

Winston Hines
@winston_hines
I missed the episode. Twitter is not the thing to check if you missed #bb20. It’s my own fault. I hear the GBMs weren’t too smart...

12:36 AM - Aug 17, 2018

Andy Herren
✔️
@AndyHerren
Another week, another instance of me being enraged when JC holds the door open and waves to the audience. #BB20

10:40 PM - Aug 16, 2018

Derrick Levasseur
✔️
@DerrickL
Tyler is implementing a strategy that’s never been done before: Convincing other HG’s that he’s leaving insulting goodbye messages so that they do the same, when in reality he’s leaving messages not even worth showing. I’m impressed. Gotta root for the kid! #TeamTyler #BB20Josh Martinez

Verified account

@JOSHMBB19
FollowFollow @JOSHMBB19
More
I wish my favorites would work together this season a Tyler & hayleigh alliance would be badass  ???? #bb20

Jessica Graf
✔️
@thejessicagraf
ANGELA ???? her speeches and DR sessions are SO painful! Stop sounding so scripted girl! Chill out
Back to top Go down
KeenLizzy
BB Junkie Houseguest
BB Junkie Houseguest

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Fri Aug 17, 2018 4:39 pm

nitewings wrote:
Winston Hines

Jessica Graf
✔️
@thejessicagraf
ANGELA ???? her speeches and DR sessions are SO painful! Stop sounding so scripted girl! Chill out

Jessica is :potkettle:

Her DR sessions last year were super scripted they were the worst! She's the one looking to be an actress or some sort of entertainer...so if I were her, I'd keep my mouth zipit

(or in this case, fingers locked! TeeHee)
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:20 am

Great. Another Christmas
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:32 am

I guess she had an allergic reaction to tuna with hemp seed that Brett made her. She went to DR for treatment and been there since
Back to top Go down
ctown28
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   Sat Aug 18, 2018 12:37 am

And she’s back in the house after seeing medic
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Social Media Stuff   

Back to top Go down

Social Media Stuff